Favorite thing from the Disney Continuity

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Emperordmb
What is your favorite installment in Star Wars that is unique to the Disney Continuity? (Such as Rebels, Tarkin, Dark Disciple, etc. but not any of the first six movies or TCW)

Mine personally is Lords of the Sith. I read through the whole thing earlier this week and absolutely loved it.

carthage
Lords of the Sith, Dark Disciple, and moments of the Marvel Vader comics.

Aftermath might be good as well, and also looking forward to the new Shattered Empire and Vader down series

Darth Abonis
I like how their aren't over 100 Jedi survivors running around in new continuity.

Emperordmb
The topic is about installments, not details.

TerasKasi1023
Tarkin is my favorite Novel so far, that dialogue Tarkin had with Vader about the Carrion Spike and the Veermok troop really stood out to me. My favorite comic would have to be the one about Kanan.

Other than that nothing else has been all that great imo ,Dark Disciple was OK even though I personally felt like it was a simple rehash of Vos' previous story and Heir to the Jedi was so boring I could barely finish the audiobook.

S_W_LeGenD
http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140425200446/starwars/images/6/6b/Lords_of_the_Sith.jpg

Paul S. Kemp is a talented writer, his Star Wars: The Old Republic: Deceived is one of my favorites.

ares834
Rebels or the Darth Vader comic.

Both have been great.

NTJack0
Originally posted by ares834
Rebels or the Darth Vader comic.

Both have been great. This.

The novels have been sub-par.

Lord Stark
Originally posted by Darth Abonis
I like how their aren't over 100 Jedi survivors running around in new continuity.

There may not be over 100 but the first episode of Rebels Season 2 heavily implies there are a lot more than simply Ashoka, Kanan, Yoda and Kenobi.

|King Joker|
Ahsoka technically isn't a Jedi, though. But yeah.

Favorite installment would be Rebels, I guess. I haven't been keeping up with the comics and I haven't finished any of the books, lol. ('Bout 85% through Tarkin, and just started Dark Disciple).

Fated Xtasy
I love the Kanan comics personally, although admittedly this mostly due to Depa.

Tzeentch
Han's wife.

Zenwolf
I'm liking Doc Cylo, I hope to see more of him in various stories and the like.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Tzeentch
Han's wife. laughing out loud

chilled monkey
Rebels I guess. I haven't bothered with anything else.

As far as I'm concerned the Disney continuity is just an Elseworlds.

Nephthys
Originally posted by chilled monkey
Rebels I guess. I haven't bothered with anything else.

As far as I'm concerned the Disney continuity is just an Elseworlds.

SunRazer
Lords of the Sith getting this level of praise is genuinely surprising to me. It's not bad, but it's not good either, and while it's basically the canon version of Dark Lord: The Rise of Darth Vader, I have to say its Legends counterpart was significantly better.

But to each their own, I suppose.

|King Joker|
I finished Dark Disciple and in all honesty I loved it. There were some moments that could've been fleshed out more, but I think Golden absolutely nailed Ventress's character and handled the romance a lot better than I expected. Pretty much everyone seemed in-character, you could hear their voices when you read the dialogue. The story I felt was very compelling as well. But I guess Dark Disciple is a "love it or hate it" type of novel, I dunno.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.