Count Dooku vs Darth Maul

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

EmperorSidious2
Battle takes place where Dooku fought yoda in AOTC.

Each combatant gets their Movie and Clone Wars feats.

Who wins.

Who is Sidious best apprentice aside from Vader?

relentless1
Dooku wins, Maul fought great but Dooku was a great fighter

relentless1
more to the point, Dooku took Mauls feat of fighting a master jedi and a padawan at the same time and made it look easy

quanchi112
Maul wins.

EmperorSidious2
Originally posted by quanchi112
Maul wins.

Based On?

Trocity
Tyranus.

quanchi112
Originally posted by EmperorSidious2
Based On? Common sense.

playa1258
Dooku is more skilled with a lightsaber,more skilled and powerful with the force and will win because of that.

EmperorSidious2
Common sense.

Well commons sense would say Dooku due to better

1) More experience

2) Greater power in the force

3) greater showings

4) better weapon

5) smarter

6) possibly faster

7) greater skill with the blade

All of these things show that Dooku is much better

quanchi112
Well commons sense would say Dooku due to better

1) More experience

2) Greater power in the force

3) greater showings

4) better weapon

5) smarter

6) possibly faster

7) greater skill with the blade

All of these things show that Dooku is much better Vos beat him. Anakin beat him. Maul beats him. I cited examples too that destroy your list of bs.

Dooku was quite dumb. He didn't see the betrayal coming. What a patsy.

Kotor3
Dooku prison rapes Maul.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Kotor3
Dooku prison rapes Maul. Dude, the guy got beat by Vos. Sidious considered him a rival while Doou is someone he can force choke from a screen. Maul rapes this overrated Sith Lord.

relentless1
so did Maul beat Vos? no? then why bring that up its irrelevant to this conversation.

Maul and Dooku had the same feat of fighting two Jedi at once and it took maul way longer to LOSE then it took for Dooku to completely toy with both Jedi whom were arguably more powerful than the two that maul fought seen as how the one who killed Maul was now a master and his padawan was the chosen one...

FrothByte
Funny how things like this work. From watching how they move, anyone can see that Maul is obviously more skilled than Dooku. Faster moving, more complicated maneuvers, etc.

But because of plot and story, we know the Dooku has a better track record at beating Jedis and padawans and it's implied (heavily) that he is more powerful.

Still, I saw screw the story. I'm going with my eyes and say Maul is better. Don't ask me to defend my stance coz I know I can't defend it.

quanchi112
Originally posted by relentless1
so did Maul beat Vos? no? then why bring that up its irrelevant to this conversation.

Maul and Dooku had the same feat of fighting two Jedi at once and it took maul way longer to LOSE then it took for Dooku to completely toy with both Jedi whom were arguably more powerful than the two that maul fought seen as how the one who killed Maul was now a master and his padawan was the chosen one... Vos isn't greater than Maul but proved he had Dooku's number apparently. Maul is faster based off the films and has A better overall portrayal.

Maul skill wise won. Dooku never fought kenobi and Anakin at the same time because anakijnwas an idiot. They took turns but Anakin crushed him when his power rose for the rots.

Maul has still force pushed kenobi away in defeat in the clone wars. Maul is greater. Kenobi was at Asaj's mercy by a force choke because he's a pansy. Dooku was easily force choked into submission by way of screen by Sheev. Sheev has to come to Maul because he was a rival unlike Dooku.

laughing out loud

NemeBro
Originally posted by FrothByte
From watching how they move, anyone can see that Maul is obviously more skilled than Dooku. Kek la Kek

J0mUVY9fLlw

Much skill, such wow.

EmperorSidious2
Vos beat him. Anakin beat him. Maul beats him. I cited examples too that destroy your list of bs.

Dooku was quite dumb. He didn't see the betrayal coming. What a patsy.

Anakin is better than both maul and vos. Adding dookus clone wars feats as well as movie feats maul has nothing. Maul couldn't out manuver kenobi with sheer speed. So if he can't out manuver him what hope does he have against Dooku is,definity faster than kenobi. His force powers are much greater and we have seen that when Dooku doesn't hesitate to,use his force powers. His force powers being great r means he could also break through Mauls sheild. Also Sidious crushed maul and yoda is basically the equivalent of Sidious. Dooku was able to hold off Yoda. So Dooku with that being said logically beat maul as he was able to hold off the guy who is equal to the guy who crushed maul. To put it simply Dooku able to contend with yoda who was able to stalemate Sidious who crushed Maul. Also Dooku has much better showings in the clone wars. He has defeated better opponents and has showed a better command of the force and with has shown himself to be faster, and also smarter than maul. His style is defiantly better for one to one combat than mauls. Dooku also has way more experience than maul. Dooku knows Jar Kai inside out as he has a comprehendsion of all seven styles and there weakness so juyo is definitly one of them and most of his apprentices are jar Kai swordsman. Komari volsa, Assaj Ventress, and General Grevious. With all that Maul is younger however Dooku has successfully beaten opponents who are younger than himself and has shown an ability to take on power attacks head on if necessary and how to deflect them.

Well he was being played by a master of the manipulation so not that hard to believe. Not to mention the best one in the game so again not that bad of showing.

quanchi112
Anakin is better than both maul and vos. Adding dookus clone wars feats as well as movie feats maul has nothing. Maul couldn't out manuver kenobi with sheer speed. So if he can't out manuver him what hope does he have against Dooku is,definity faster than kenobi. His force powers are much greater and we have seen that when Dooku doesn't hesitate to,use his force powers. His force powers being great r means he could also break through Mauls sheild. Also Sidious crushed maul and yoda is basically the equivalent of Sidious. Dooku was able to hold off Yoda. So Dooku with that being said logically beat maul as he was able to hold off the guy who is equal to the guy who crushed maul. To put it simply Dooku able to contend with yoda who was able to stalemate Sidious who crushed Maul. Also Dooku has much better showings in the clone wars. He has defeated better opponents and has showed a better command of the force and with has shown himself to be faster, and also smarter than maul. His style is defiantly better for one to one combat than mauls. Dooku also has way more experience than maul. Dooku knows Jar Kai inside out as he has a comprehendsion of all seven styles and there weakness so juyo is definitly one of them and most of his apprentices are jar Kai swordsman. Komari volsa, Assaj Ventress, and General Grevious. With all that Maul is younger however Dooku has successfully beaten opponents who are younger than himself and has shown an ability to take on power attacks head on if necessary and how to deflect them.

Well he was being played by a master of the manipulation so not that hard to believe. Not to mention the best one in the game so again not that bad of showing. We are talking about Dooku. Both Vos and Anakin beat him. Maul defeated him just the same. Dooku wasn't faster than Kenobu either, boy.

Nah, maul is too quick and Sheev considered him a rival. Sheev just force choked that peon Dooku via screen.

Dooku has more experience than Vos and he lost. laughing out loud

Whoops.

Maul is faster and considered a rival to Sheev himself unlike Dooku who is Vos' *****.

laughing out loud

EmperorSidious2
We are talking about Dooku. Both Vos and Anakin beat him. Maul defeated him just the same. Dooku wasn't faster than Kenobu either, boy.

Nah, maul is too quick and Sheev considered him a rival. Sheev just force choked that peon Dooku via screen.

Dooku has more experience than Vos and he lost. laughing out loud

Whoops.

Maul is faster and considered a rival to Sheev himself unlike Dooku who is Vos' *****.

laughing out loud

Anakin is greater than Dooku IMO or at least he eventually was when he went all angry. When did maul defeat Dooku? I knew Dooku electrocuted maul. Maul never beat Anakin or Vos to my knowledge. He's definitly faster than kenobi. If kenobi was faster how come Everytime they fought he got beat badly by Dooku?

Nah. Dooku is definitly faster. Greater command of the force would allow him to be faster. Yoda is faster than Dooku and has greater command of the force. I have I already addressed the rival thing. He believed a rival Sith faction/orginaiztion not in terms of skill.

I have not yet read dark disciple yet I will need to or find that battle.

Maul is not faster than Dooku. Again I have addressed and answered the rival thing. One loss and that scars him for life. Dooku has already beaten vos before and many other greater than him. Any speed maul has is nothing dooku can't handle. Also Dooku is much more skilled than maul and a better force weilder.

quanchi112
Anakin is greater than Dooku IMO or at least he eventually was when he went all angry. When did maul defeat Dooku? I knew Dooku electrocuted maul. Maul never beat Anakin or Vos to my knowledge. He's definitly faster than kenobi. If kenobi was faster how come Everytime they fought he got beat badly by Dooku?

Nah. Dooku is definitly faster. Greater command of the force would allow him to be faster. Yoda is faster than Dooku and has greater command of the force. I have I already addressed the rival thing. He believed a rival Sith faction/orginaiztion not in terms of skill.

I have not yet read dark disciple yet I will need to or find that battle.

Maul is not faster than Dooku. Again I have addressed and answered the rival thing. One loss and that scars him for life. Dooku has already beaten vos before and many other greater than him. Any speed maul has is nothing dooku can't handle. Also Dooku is much more skilled than maul and a better force weilder. Kenobi got angry and was disarmed. Dooku is a joke. Kenobi also beatl an angry Anakin. laughing out loud

Did maul ever lose to either ? laughing out loud

Nah, we see he isn't faster. Baseless,claims.

Yes, he is watch the fights. Vos still bested him. laughing out loud

Weak.

Maul wins.

EmperorSidious2
Kenobi got angry and was disarmed. Dooku is a joke. Kenobi also beatl an angry Anakin. laughing out loud

Did maul ever lose to either ? laughing out loud

Nah, we see he isn't faster. Baseless,claims.

Yes, he is watch the fights. Vos still bested him. laughing out loud

Weak.

Maul wins.

Kenobi when he got angry put maul on his back foot and took a saber out and then chopped him in half. Dooku has beaten kenobi in every battle they have been in. I've already addressed that as well. It was a tactical/situational problem.

I know Sidious made him his ***** and Dooku had him at his mercy once.

All you say is maul is faster without actually proving it. I've at least given a solid reason why Dooku is faster.

Mauls only edge is his age. That's it and that's not enough to take down the count as Dooku has successfully taken on and beaten opponents half his age and less. Dooku is definitly faster and maul actually maybe stronger. Again however as Dooku aphas dealt with openers of greater strenght then his own. So every advantage maul has Dooku has a way to compensate. Something's Dooku have that maul can't make up for are his I lack of skill compared to Dooku and dookus greater command of the force.

Dooku wins based off common sense. Dooku>>>>>>>>>>Kenobi>/=maul so with that he is definitly greater than maul by a long shot. Or you could look at it like this Dooku able to hold off yoda who is equal to Sidious who crushed Maul. So someone who can contend with someone who is equal to the person that got crushed. The person who can contend betas the guy who got crushed. He can at least contend with.

Dooku slaughters this zabrak who is way to overrated anyway. Dookus title as one of the greatest masters of the force and greatest lightsaber duelist in the Star Wars mythos is well earned. Maul is no where close to his level. He is so far down Dooku stomps on him like a little bug.

quanchi112
Kenobi when he got angry put maul on his back foot and took a saber out and then chopped him in half. Dooku has beaten kenobi in every battle they have been in. I've already addressed that as well. It was a tactical/situational problem.

I know Sidious made him his ***** and Dooku had him at his mercy once.

All you say is maul is faster without actually proving it. I've at least given a solid reason why Dooku is faster.

Mauls only edge is his age. That's it and that's not enough to take down the count as Dooku has successfully taken on and beaten opponents half his age and less. Dooku is definitly faster and maul actually maybe stronger. Again however as Dooku aphas dealt with openers of greater strenght then his own. So every advantage maul has Dooku has a way to compensate. Something's Dooku have that maul can't make up for are his I lack of skill compared to Dooku and dookus greater command of the force.

Dooku wins based off common sense. Dooku>>>>>>>>>>Kenobi>/=maul so with that he is definitly greater than maul by a long shot. Or you could look at it like this Dooku able to hold off yoda who is equal to Sidious who crushed Maul. So someone who can contend with someone who is equal to the person that got crushed. The person who can contend betas the guy who got crushed. He can at least contend with.

Dooku slaughters this zabrak who is way to overrated anyway. Dookus title as one of the greatest masters of the force and greatest lightsaber duelist in the Star Wars mythos is well earned. Maul is no where close to his level. He is so far down Dooku stomps on him like a little bug. Kenobi angry let his guard down and was force pushed. He calmed down and then caught Maul off guard.

Sheev was greater but let's not act like Sheev didn't beg Windu to please not kill him. He was pathetic in that instance. The lord of the Sith begging Windu.

Based off what is Dooku faster ? Films show something else.

Maul>>Kenobi and a kenobi beat anakin the guy who crushed Dooku. laughing out loud

Sheev feels differently as he mentioned he was a rival not weak Dooku. He's just a force choke away.
laughing out loud

EmperorSidious2
Kenobi angry let his guard down and was force pushed. He calmed down and then caught Maul off guard.

Sheev was greater but let's not act like Sheev didn't beg Windu to please not kill him. He was pathetic in that instance. The lord of the Sith begging Windu.

Based off what is Dooku faster ? Films show something else.

Maul>>Kenobi and a kenobi beat anakin the guy who crushed Dooku. laughing out loud

Sheev feels differently as he mentioned he was a rival not weak Dooku. He's just a force choke away.
laughing out loud

Considering he's an Ataru practioner not much defense in it that's why he adopted soresu. BS. Maul wasn't caught off guard. He was just stupid just like you Quan.

That was during the time faked weakness correct?

Considering 1st that christopher Lee is during this time in fact old while maul is not, the movies have to adapt so that's why the clone wars is here to give both characters better showings. Even without the clone wars Dooku is still better. Also what do the moves show that Dooku can't handle. Dooku was able to keep up with yoda. Maul took forever to take out qui gon jin.

quanchi112
Considering he's an Ataru practioner not much defense in it that's why he adopted soresu. BS. Maul wasn't caught off guard. He was just stupid just like you Quan.

That was during the time faked weakness correct?

Considering 1st that christopher Lee is during this time in fact old while maul is not, the movies have to adapt so that's why the clone wars is here to give both characters better showings. Even without the clone wars Dooku is still better. Also what do the moves show that Dooku can't handle. Dooku was able to keep up with yoda. Maul took forever to take out qui gon jin. No, he was caught off guard because he thought kenobi was screwed.

He feigned weakness with the lightning. He begged for his life and anakins help because he needed it.

False. Vos beat Dooku. Maul only lost due to skill against Sheev. Dooku lost to Anakin and Vos.

laughing out loud

relentless1
also Dooku had a fantastic showing against a Master Kenobi and Jedi Knight (peak) Skywalker where he still KOed Kenobi, the only reason Anakin beat Dooku in that instance is because he tapped into his anger and the Count wasn't ready for it. Way better feat than Maul getting bisected by a padawan

quanchi112
also Dooku had a fantastic showing against a Master Kenobi and Jedi Knight (peak) Skywalker where he still KOed Kenobi, the only reason Anakin beat Dooku in that instance is because he tapped into his anger and the Count wasn't ready for it. Way better feat than Maul getting bisected by a padawan Anakin tapped into his anger and Kenobi cleaved him all up.

laughing out loud

Maul didn't die and beat Kenobi after this. laughing out loud

Maul crushes the guy Vos worked over.

EmperorSidious2
No, he was caught off guard because he thought kenobi was screwed.

He feigned weakness with the lightning. He begged for his life and anakins help because he needed it.

False. Vos beat Dooku. Maul only lost due to skill against Sheev. Dooku lost to Anakin and Vos.

laughing out loud

False. Maul is just stupid. He saw kenobi jump so he wasn't suprised when his butt got sliced in half.

He begged after he shocked himself. He says "I'm to weak. No don't kill me. Please. He's faking all that. He didn't need Anakins help. Also he could have continued with lighting as Lucas said he was feigning weakness so he definitely wasn't defenseless.

Fact. How is him getting disarmed by vos relevant here? You make that sound like it's ok. He lost to a superior opponent plain and simple. Maul just sucks he's way overrated. Again how do those go into Dooku vs maul as Dooku actually would have beat Anakin if he didn't get his little super Saiyan amp. I'm not sure about Vos as I haven't read dark disciple.

Dooku wins due to be being better in almost every way.

quanchi112
False. Maul is just stupid. He saw kenobi jump so he wasn't suprised when his butt got sliced in half.

He begged after he shocked himself. He says "I'm to weak. No don't kill me. Please. He's faking all that. He didn't need Anakins help. Also he could have continued with lighting as Lucas said he was feigning weakness so he definitely wasn't defenseless.

Fact. How is him getting disarmed by vos relevant here? You make that sound like it's ok. He lost to a superior opponent plain and simple. Maul just sucks he's way overrated. Again how do those go into Dooku vs maul as Dooku actually would have beat Anakin if he didn't get his little super Saiyan amp. I'm not sure about Vos as I haven't read dark disciple.

Dooku wins due to be being better in almost every way. Ut still caught him by surprise. Stupidity is allowing Vader to toss Shev down a shaft.

Prior to that he said, No you will die. . After that failed he begged Anakin. laughing out loud

Speculation. Vos won. laughing out loud

Speculation. Kenobi beat an angry Vader.

He is slower and less athletic. Maul wins.

EmperorSidious2
Ut still caught him by surprise. Stupidity is allowing Vader to toss Shev down a shaft.

Prior to that he said, No you will die. . After that failed he begged Anakin. laughing out loud

Speculation. Vos won. laughing out loud

Speculation. Kenobi beat an angry Vader.

He is slower and less athletic. Maul wins.

He wasn't caught by suprise he was just stupid.

He's a master manipulator so he has to say things to make his plans work. During his faking period.

So I guess that shows Vos is also able to defeat maul.

Fact. Due to a situational advantage not skill advantage.

He defintly isn't slower than maul. Maul having a better physical build is irrelevant as Dooku has defeated beings with greater physical physique then himself. Dooku is faster, smarter, more skilled with the blade, better force powers, better showings, better training, more experience, more knowledge etc. Maul gets crushed. However I would say Dooku wins 8/10 battles. Possibly 9/10

quanchi112
He wasn't caught by suprise he was just stupid.

He's a master manipulator so he has to say things to make his plans work. During his faking period.

So I guess that shows Vos is also able to defeat maul.

Fact. Due to a situational advantage not skill advantage.

He defintly isn't slower than maul. Maul having a better physical build is irrelevant as Dooku has defeated beings with greater physical physique then himself. Dooku is faster, smarter, more skilled with the blade, better force powers, better showings, better training, more experience, more knowledge etc. Maul gets crushed. However I would say Dooku wins 8/10 battles. Possibly 9/10 He was caught by surprise. You lie.

Prove it. We go by what's stated on film. When does he ever say he threw the fight on purpose ?

Nah, just Dooku as Maul is above both.

Both.

Yes, he is. Watch the fights. Nah, Dooku is Vos and anakin's ***** despite Kenobi crushing Anakin.

laughing out loud

EmperorSidious2
He was caught by surprise. You lie.

Prove it. We go by what's stated on film. When does he ever say he threw the fight on purpose ?

Nah, just Dooku as Maul is above both.

Both.

Yes, he is. Watch the fights. Nah, Dooku is Vos and anakin's ***** despite Kenobi crushing Anakin.

laughing out loud

He wasn't. You're just a fanboy.

When does he ever say that he won legitamently?

False. Dooku outclasses maul in every category.

So Dooku and vos can beat maul good.

No he isn't. I will make final decision when I read dark disciple of find out more about the fight. However my opinion now is that Vos is still below Dooku. Dooku can defeat Anakin depending on which version of Anakin. Maul can't beat anyone of these 3.

quanchi112
He wasn't. You're just a fanboy.

When does he ever say that he won legitamently?

False. Dooku outclasses maul in every category.

So Dooku and vos can beat maul good.

No he isn't. I will make final decision when I read dark disciple of find out more about the fight. However my opinion now is that Vos is still below Dooku. Dooku can defeat Anakin depending on which version of Anakin. Maul can't beat anyone of these 3. He was you are just an idiot.

He said he overcame him. Windu did and that proves he didn't throw the fight.

Nah. Vos beat him,

Nah, Vos beat Dooku. Sheev can force choke dook into defeat. laughing out loud

You're not a fan. Sorry.

EmperorSidious2
He was you are just an idiot.

He said he overcame him. Windu did and that proves he didn't throw the fight.

Nah. Vos beat him,

Nah, Vos beat Dooku. Sheev can force choke dook into defeat. laughing out loud

You're not a fan. Sorry.

Wasn't. Your just a fanboy and an idiot.

He didn't say either one happened. He describes scenes. He describes what we see. No it doesn't.

So Dooku also beat vos point is?

I know you aren't. I'm not sorry.

quanchi112
Wasn't. Your just a fanboy and an idiot.

He didn't say either one happened. He describes scenes. He describes what we see. No it doesn't.

So Dooku also beat vos point is?

I know you aren't. I'm not sorry. He was, liar.

So he says he was overcome meaning he did it on his own.

Vos still bested him. Awful.

You're not a fan. Sad.

steverules_2
I'd say Dooku

EmperorSidious2
He was, liar.

So he says he was overcome meaning he did it on his own.

Vos still bested him. Awful.

You're not a fan. Sad. u threw

Wasn't. Fanboy.

Ok? Still doesn't mean palptine didn't throw the fight.

Iqaluit that means vos can also beat maul as he has been shown he is capable of contending with Dooku which maul is incapable of.

quanchi112
u threw

Wasn't. Fanboy.

Ok? Still doesn't mean palptine didn't throw the fight.

Iqaluit that means vos can also beat maul as he has been shown he is capable of contending with Dooku which maul is incapable of. You make no sense.

You are a fanboy.

He lost. No evidence ever suggesting he did in the film. None.

Vos beat Dooku. Fact. He never beat Maul fact. I debate based off facts you just make shit up, dummy.

EmperorSidious2
You make no sense.

You are a fanboy.

He lost. No evidence ever suggesting he did in the film. None.

Vos beat Dooku. Fact. He never beat Maul fact. I debate based off facts you just make shit up, dummy.

Type on my error.

Yes you're.

Yes there it is.

Dooku beat Vos fact. He had maul at his mercy fact.So do I. Fact.

quanchi112
Type on my error.

Yes you're.

Yes there it is.

Dooku beat Vos fact. He had maul at his mercy fact.So do I. Fact. Nah.

Nah.

Vos also beat him.

Who had maul at his mercy ?

EmperorSidious2
Nah.

Nah.

Vos also beat him.

Who had maul at his mercy ?

Dooku also beat him.

Dooku and Sidious.

quanchi112
Dooku also beat him.

Dooku and Sidious. Vos also won. Shameful.

Dooku should win every time.

When did Dooku run into maul ?

EmperorSidious2
Vos also won. Shameful.

Dooku should win every time.

When did Dooku run into maul ?

Dooku won also. We can do this all day.

What?

Son of Dathomir you ignorant fool.

playa1258
Dooku shocks the weakling.

quanchi112
Dooku won also. We can do this all day.

What?

Son of Dathomir you ignorant fool. But Vos beat him who is less than Maul.

When in continuity did these two meet ? Maul never ran into Dooku.

EmperorSidious2
But Vos beat him who is less than Maul.

When in continuity did these two meet ? Maul never ran into Dooku.

Dooku beat him who is greater than both.

Son of Dathomir which is canon.

quanchi112
Dooku beat him who is greater than both.

Son of Dathomir which is canon. No, he isn't.

Prove it.

EmperorSidious2
No, he isn't.

Prove it.

I actually have heard a book review of Dark disciple but I'm still going to order it so I can read it for myself. However what I gathered from it is that vos and Ventress already attempted to fight Dooku together and that ended in the team losing. How're they fought again and all three had suffered from a building collapsing on them and they all suffered loss of blood and other types of injuries and then Dooku killed Ventress who he was actually trying to kill vos but Ventress moved out the way. With that vos got a huge rage amp. We all know force rage amps your abilities as seen with Anakin and Starkiller. With that it was an enraged vos vs an injured Dooku. With that of course Dooku would be disarmed he's at a clear disadvantage. However when all are at full health and strenght Dooku casually defeated Ventress disarming her of one her blades and taking her down and then capturing Quin.

https://youtu.be/GcD3j1j_TbU 0:50-0:57 read the :57 caption.

quanchi112
I actually have heard a book review of Dark disciple but I'm still going to order it so I can read it for myself. However what I gathered from it is that vos and Ventress already attempted to fight Dooku together and that ended in the team losing. How're they fought again and all three had suffered from a building collapsing on them and they all suffered loss of blood and other types of injuries and then Dooku killed Ventress who he was actually trying to kill vos but Ventress moved out the way. With that vos got a huge rage amp. We all know force rage amps your abilities as seen with Anakin and Starkiller. With that it was an enraged vos vs an injured Dooku. With that of course Dooku would be disarmed he's at a clear disadvantage. However when all are at full health and strenght Dooku casually defeated Ventress disarming her of one her blades and taking her down and then capturing Quin.

https://youtu.be/GcD3j1j_TbU 0:50-0:57 read the :57 caption. Anakin had a rage amp and lost to Kenobi so no excuses. Dooku is weak.

Maul is greater than weakling Dooku.

EmperorSidious2
Anakin had a rage amp and lost to Kenobi so no excuses. Dooku is weak.

Maul is greater than weakling Dooku.

Actually is debatable on that as he wasn't thinking straight. Also Dooku lacked the strenght kenobi had to some extent and he wasn't the master of soresu Obi was and he didn't know Anakins style inside and out like kenobi. So these aren't excuses just facts. Dooku is one of the most powerful characters in the force in all of Star Wars, canon and the expanded universe, and he is one of the most skilled comabatnats with a lightsaber in all of Star Wars canon and all.

Dooku is a greater swordsman.
Dooku is a greater force weilder.
Dooku is smarter than maul.
Dooku is faster than maul.
Dooku is more experienced than maul.
Dooku has the better weapon.
Dooku has better showings.

So again I ask you what does maul have that can conclusively win him the battle because him being younger isn't a problem as Dooku has shown he can handle much faster and stronger opponents.

quanchi112
Actually is debatable on that as he wasn't thinking straight. Also Dooku lacked the strenght kenobi had to some extent and he wasn't the master of soresu Obi was and he didn't know Anakins style inside and out like kenobi. So these aren't excuses just facts. Dooku is one of the most powerful characters in the force in all of Star Wars, canon and the expanded universe, and he is one of the most skilled comabatnats with a lightsaber in all of Star Wars canon and all.

Dooku is a greater swordsman.
Dooku is a greater force weilder.
Dooku is smarter than maul.
Dooku is faster than maul.
Dooku is more experienced than maul.
Dooku has the better weapon.
Dooku has better showings.

So again I ask you what does maul have that can conclusively win him the battle because him being younger isn't a problem as Dooku has shown he can handle much faster and stronger opponents. He had a rage amp. RGe makes people think rage. Nah, you mDe things up without any official backing.

Nah, Maul had him as his prisoner and was greater than Dooku even according to Sidious since he called him a rival.

Maul has better showings. Dooku lost to Vos.

laughing out loud

EmperorSidious2
He had a rage amp. RGe makes people think rage. Nah, you mDe things up without any official backing.

Nah, Maul had him as his prisoner and was greater than Dooku even according to Sidious since he called him a rival.

Maul has better showings. Dooku lost to Vos.

laughing out loud

Starkiller and Anakin. Once they taped into their force rage they were able to do things they weren't normally able to do,like defeat Dooku and pull of amazing force feats. How is it made up,when I get it from the movie? You really are bad at this.

Dooku and Sidious had him as a prisoner and at least Sidiosu did it himself while maul needed his men to do it. Maul needed the aid of his men to do that. Sidious didn't. Ive already addressed this. Sidious meant as a Sith faction not a rival in Dooku. Just because we never see Sidious call him a rival Dooku has more than proven himself.

What showings does maul have that top Dooku? Let's compare them. Dooku also beat vos and Ventress before when everyone was normal and were at tip top health thus reaffirming that Dooku is superior to vos as he always has been.

quanchi112
Starkiller and Anakin. Once they taped into their force rage they were able to do things they weren't normally able to do,like defeat Dooku and pull of amazing force feats. How is it made up,when I get it from the movie? You really are bad at this.

Dooku and Sidious had him as a prisoner and at least Sidiosu did it himself while maul needed his men to do it. Maul needed the aid of his men to do that. Sidious didn't. Ive already addressed this. Sidious meant as a Sith faction not a rival in Dooku. Just because we never see Sidious call him a rival Dooku has more than proven himself.

What showings does maul have that top Dooku? Let's compare them. Dooku also beat vos and Ventress before when everyone was normal and were at tip top health thus reaffirming that Dooku is superior to vos as he always has been. So you don't believe Anakin can beat him despite seeing it. Kenobi beat him even angrier. laughing out loud

Maul was busted out. **** yeah, weak Sheev. He was scared of Talzin. No, you speculated without proof. Dooku also lost to Vos. Weak Vos.

Maul wins; faster and more athletic.

EmperorSidious2
So you don't believe Anakin can beat him despite seeing it. Kenobi beat him even angrier. laughing out loud

Maul was busted out. **** yeah, weak Sheev. He was scared of Talzin. No, you speculated without proof. Dooku also lost to Vos. Weak Vos.

Maul wins; faster and more athletic.

Not without that amp he couldn't.

He was scarred of Sheev. Did you not see the episode where he completely obliterated him. No I've used evidence from the movie and other sources. Anakin was getting kicked around and wasn't getting anywhere with Dooku however when he got angry.

Okay here is proof. Maul couldn't do anything toward Sidious. He couldn't even compete when he was just playing around. Again circumstances and Dooku already beat vos earlier so your point has been debunked.

What showings? You said you had showings that maul is better what showings so we can compare. Maul is not faster than Dooku. Maul is defintly slower. Dooku wins with ease. Dooku is able to defeat someone who maul couldn't beat even with the aid of his brother. Maul is weak.

quanchi112
Not without that amp he couldn't.

He was scarred of Sheev. Did you not see the episode where he completely obliterated him. No I've used evidence from the movie and other sources. Anakin was getting kicked around and wasn't getting anywhere with Dooku however when he got angry.

Okay here is proof. Maul couldn't do anything toward Sidious. He couldn't even compete when he was just playing around. Again circumstances and Dooku already beat vos earlier so your point has been debunked.

What showings? You said you had showings that maul is better what showings so we can compare. Maul is not faster than Dooku. Maul is defintly slower. Dooku wins with ease. Dooku is able to defeat someone who maul couldn't beat even with the aid of his brother. Maul is weak. Speculation.

Who was scared of Sheev ? Anakin was fine and decimated him.

No proof Sheev played around. He called him a rival and actually feared his mama cub. Yes, maul is. Based off what is Dooku faster ?

Maul bested kenobi.

EmperorSidious2
Speculation.

Who was scared of Sheev ? Anakin was fine and decimated him.

No proof Sheev played around. He called him a rival and actually feared his mama cub. Yes, maul is. Based off what is Dooku faster ?

Maul bested kenobi.

Fact.

Maul defintly was. When he got the amp yea but before he wasn't getting anywhere.

Yes there is. First off why did he just let maul from his force grip at the very begging and why was he laughing througout the whole battle. A rival,faction not in skill as seen by how he couldn't compete, and he was wary she was growing to powerful. We see he took her own without issue. The fact that Dooku is far superior in the force and has defeated swordsman better than maul. What feats do you have that maul is faster.

So to did Dooku. But guess what maul got disarmed by kenobi in a padawan form and then couldn't beat him with his saber even when he had the aid of his brother. Dooku took down savage and Ventress at the same time, and Obi and Anakin and Obi in every fight they have been in.

quanchi112
Originally posted by playa1258
Dooku shocks the weakling. Nah, he would block his lightning with his saber even easier than Kenobi.

Maul wins.

quanchi112
Fact.

Maul defintly was. When he got the amp yea but before he wasn't getting anywhere.

Yes there is. First off why did he just let maul from his force grip at the very begging and why was he laughing througout the whole battle. A rival,faction not in skill as seen by how he couldn't compete, and he was wary she was growing to powerful. We see he took her own without issue. The fact that Dooku is far superior in the force and has defeated swordsman better than maul. What feats do you have that maul is faster.

So to did Dooku. But guess what maul got disarmed by kenobi in a padawan form and then couldn't beat him with his saber even when he had the aid of his brother. Dooku took down savage and Ventress at the same time, and Obi and Anakin and Obi in every fight they have been in. Speculation.

Only after he was getting hurt. He paid homage to his former master and once Sheev was acting as a threat he took him on. Maul realized how treacherous his shitty former master was.

He cackled throughout his battle with Yoda. He's an idiot. laughing out loud

Phantom menace. Nah, Dooku lost handily to Anakin and even lost to Vos. Dooku just doesn't cut the mustard here.

He caught him by surprise and cut him in half which didn't kill him. Dooku was betrayed and died by anakin in hysterical wtf just happened fashion. Sheev used him.

Maul also easily beat Savage. Ventress is weak. Maul would beat Dooku. Trust me. Sheev viewed him as a rival not Dooku.

EmperorSidious2
Speculation.

Only after he was getting hurt. He paid homage to his former master and once Sheev was acting as a threat he took him on. Maul realized how treacherous his shitty former master was.

He cackled throughout his battle with Yoda. He's an idiot. laughing out loud

Phantom menace. Nah, Dooku lost handily to Anakin and even lost to Vos. Dooku just doesn't cut the mustard here.

He caught him by surprise and cut him in half which didn't kill him. Dooku was betrayed and died by anakin in hysterical wtf just happened fashion. Sheev used him.

Maul also easily beat Savage. Ventress is weak. Maul would beat Dooku. Trust me. Sheev viewed him as a rival not Dooku.

Prove it.

Did you not see his facial expression? That was fear. Him paying homage doesn't negate the fact that his facial expression showed fear.

Not as much as he did against maul. Maul was weak.

Phantom menace maul has done nothing that count Dooku as of ROTs and possibly AOTC can't replicate or hasn't already done. Well considering Anakin is above Maul and Vos. Due to being severely weakened and vos having a force rage amp. Maul stands no chance against Dooku. Dookus force edge alone is enough to simply take down maul.

Sheev used maul to. What's your point? He wasn't caught by suprise. If your caught by suprise when you see someone jump over you, you have a seriously problem. Dooku is,superior to maul in basically every way except age. Mauls atheleticsm is matched by dookus superior force powers which has force augmentation which he can use to greater affect than maul. Also if maul gets disarmed and then gets shocked by lightning he's at dookus mercy as seen by how in Son of Dathomir comic Dooku was able to shock maul someone none for their physical durability.

Ventress is actually pretty skilled. Maul has no feats to,suggest that maul would even come close to defeating Dooku. Just because he never said it doesn't mean he ever felt it. Dooku has proven he has surpassed maul and he has earned the titles that maul hasn't and will never earn.

Maul sucks and loses. Dooku kills this zabrak.

quanchi112
Prove it.

Did you not see his facial expression? That was fear. Him paying homage doesn't negate the fact that his facial expression showed fear.

Not as much as he did against maul. Maul was weak.

Phantom menace maul has done nothing that count Dooku as of ROTs and possibly AOTC can't replicate or hasn't already done. Well considering Anakin is above Maul and Vos. Due to being severely weakened and vos having a force rage amp. Maul stands no chance against Dooku. Dookus force edge alone is enough to simply take down maul.

Sheev used maul to. What's your point? He wasn't caught by suprise. If your caught by suprise when you see someone jump over you, you have a seriously problem. Dooku is,superior to maul in basically every way except age. Mauls atheleticsm is matched by dookus superior force powers which has force augmentation which he can use to greater affect than maul. Also if maul gets disarmed and then gets shocked by lightning he's at dookus mercy as seen by how in Son of Dathomir comic Dooku was able to shock maul someone none for their physical durability.

Ventress is actually pretty skilled. Maul has no feats to,suggest that maul would even come close to defeating Dooku. Just because he never said it doesn't mean he ever felt it. Dooku has proven he has surpassed maul and he has earned the titles that maul hasn't and will never earn.

Maul sucks and loses. Dooku kills this zabrak. Onus is on you.

Sheev is more skilled and taking on someone greater in his craft is courage. smile

Maul survived. Sheev was weak against Windu. Sheev was also weak when Vader tossed him to his untimely death. big grin

Nah, Kenobi bested him and Maul has always been greater than kenobi skill wise.

Sheev failed to manipulate Maul past phantom. Maul still lives. After taunting your opponent and thinking him weapon less I can see it. Maul survived.

Taking on Sheev, beating Qui, Kenobi, etc. Vos beat Dooku. Awful.

Maul was being held captive and he took it like a champ. Later on Dooku was under Maul. Happy Dance

Maul is a rival to Sheev while Dooku is some yes man he had killed and Dooku just took it. Shameful.

EmperorSidious2
Onus is on you.

Sheev is more skilled and taking on someone greater in his craft is courage. smile

Maul survived. Sheev was weak against Windu. Sheev was also weak when Vader tossed him to his untimely death. big grin

Nah, Kenobi bested him and Maul has always been greater than kenobi skill wise.

Sheev failed to manipulate Maul past phantom. Maul still lives. After taunting your opponent and thinking him weapon less I can see it. Maul survived.

Taking on Sheev, beating Qui, Kenobi, etc. Vos beat Dooku. Awful.

Maul was being held captive and he took it like a champ. Later on Dooku was under Maul. Happy Dance

Maul is a rival to Sheev while Dooku is some yes man he had killed and Dooku just took it. Shameful.

So Dooku is brave as he took on someone who is above him.

Again Sheev allowed him to win IMO. maul survived because Palptine allowed it. Maul was palpatines *****. Here Sheev was suprised. He was completely focused on Luke and out of no where Vader just picked him up. Maul on the other hand at notice. Shameful.

I'm going to tell you this. Just because someone says something doesn't necessarily makes it true. It depends on the situation and the circumstances of said statement. This as well goes for battles. Just because you beat someone ONCE KEEP IN MIND ONCE that doesn't make you better as you have too look at the circumstances of that battle. Also stop repeating yourself like a baboon. Especially since I've defeated your arguments. Kenobi vs Anakin. Situational problem. Dooku vs Vos. Dooku was severely injured and vos had just gotten a big boost. Maul got cut in half.

Again maul surviving matter how? He is still below Dooku Anakin and everyone.

Please he was WTFPawned by Sidious, it took him several minutes to defeat Jin and then he got disarmed of one of his blades and was cut in half. Then when he and savage challenged kenobi he was able to successfully force them to flee. Wanna know what Dooku has for sabers.

Has disarmed Anakin Skywalker, went toe to toe with yoda and came out alive and was able to keep up with his speed, was able to defeat Obi wan on different occasions with ease, something maul didn't replicate, defeated Ventress, defeated savage oppress, defeated savage and Ventress at one time, defeated Obi and Anakin at one time by himself, defeated Ventress and Quin Lin by himself, trained General Grevious someone who is,able to match Jedi council masters and he is still able to disarm him and ward off his POWERFUL,STRENGTH STRIKES with ease, with that he has a comprehension of all seven forms something that maul doesn't. Yea this is way more than what maul has.

You wanna compare force feats?

Dooku was fried. Dooku was in great pain when talzin entered his body and left and then he got up like a champ. Sidious even saying that you may have dookus body but you don't have skill remarking that he indeed has skill and possibly enough to rival Sidious to an extent.

Maul is a dumb overrated pawn. Sidious didn't even mean in skill so him being considered a rival in skill is out of the question. Dooku has shown he can go with the best of the best. Maul can't.

relentless1
so quan, every time you change your profile pic, does that mean that you'll create 25 threads based it?? why are you such a troll?? honestly I'm pretty sure youre still in elementary school...

quanchi112
So Dooku is brave as he took on someone who is above him.

Again Sheev allowed him to win IMO. maul survived because Palptine allowed it. Maul was palpatines *****. Here Sheev was suprised. He was completely focused on Luke and out of no where Vader just picked him up. Maul on the other hand at notice. Shameful.

I'm going to tell you this. Just because someone says something doesn't necessarily makes it true. It depends on the situation and the circumstances of said statement. This as well goes for battles. Just because you beat someone ONCE KEEP IN MIND ONCE that doesn't make you better as you have too look at the circumstances of that battle. Also stop repeating yourself like a baboon. Especially since I've defeated your arguments. Kenobi vs Anakin. Situational problem. Dooku vs Vos. Dooku was severely injured and vos had just gotten a big boost. Maul got cut in half.

Again maul surviving matter how? He is still below Dooku Anakin and everyone.

Please he was WTFPawned by Sidious, it took him several minutes to defeat Jin and then he got disarmed of one of his blades and was cut in half. Then when he and savage challenged kenobi he was able to successfully force them to flee. Wanna know what Dooku has for sabers.

Has disarmed Anakin Skywalker, went toe to toe with yoda and came out alive and was able to keep up with his speed, was able to defeat Obi wan on different occasions with ease, something maul didn't replicate, defeated Ventress, defeated savage oppress, defeated savage and Ventress at one time, defeated Obi and Anakin at one time by himself, defeated Ventress and Quin Lin by himself, trained General Grevious someone who is,able to match Jedi council masters and he is still able to disarm him and ward off his POWERFUL,STRENGTH STRIKES with ease, with that he has a comprehension of all seven forms something that maul doesn't. Yea this is way more than what maul has.

You wanna compare force feats?

Dooku was fried. Dooku was in great pain when talzin entered his body and left and then he got up like a champ. Sidious even saying that you may have dookus body but you don't have skill remarking that he indeed has skill and possibly enough to rival Sidious to an extent.

Maul is a dumb overrated pawn. Sidious didn't even mean in skill so him being considered a rival in skill is out of the question. Dooku has shown he can go with the best of the best. Maul can't. No, he isn't brave since he fled from Yoda. laughing out loud

False, and nothing to support your claim. Windu crushed him. Maul still escaped. Bad move for Sheev.

Kenobi winning is still a fact. Vader having a shitload of time and failing to get the high ground like Kenobi shows a real lack of forethought amidst battle. Vader then jumped much to his chagrin. Awful.

Speculation.

He took Sheev on for a while unlike the weak Jedi masters. Vader couldn't do so. Maul bested Qui very quickly and Vader fought Kenobi for much longer alone and didn't gain the advantage.

I never said maul was Dooku's equal in force feats. Pay attention, boy. He fled Yoda. Weak. Anakin was weak at the time and Kenobi has always been inferior to Maul in skill. I press has also been crushed in easily by Maul. Dooku still lost to Vos. laughing out loud

Speculation. Talzin doesn't need his skill.

Not according to Sheev or yourself. Dooku is the dumb overrated pawn. Maul was a rival and a threat to Sheev's plans while Dooku played his part willingly till his untimely death. False. Maul went toe to toe with Sheev while Dooku fled against Yoda like a coward. laughing out loud

quanchi112
so quan, every time you change your profile pic, does that mean that you'll create 25 threads based it?? why are you such a troll?? honestly I'm pretty sure youre still in elementary school... Others create the threads begging I go into their threads. Quit just being upset and crying like a girl. I didn't even create this thread, idiot.

laughing out loud

Star428
Dooku. Pretty easily too.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Star428
Dooku. Pretty easily too. Ignorance is all around me.

EmperorSidious2
No, he isn't brave since he fled from Yoda. laughing out loud

False, and nothing to support your claim. Windu crushed him. Maul still escaped. Bad move for Sheev.

Kenobi winning is still a fact. Vader having a shitload of time and failing to get the high ground like Kenobi shows a real lack of forethought amidst battle. Vader then jumped much to his chagrin. Awful.

Speculation.

He took Sheev on for a while unlike the weak Jedi masters. Vader couldn't do so. Maul bested Qui very quickly and Vader fought Kenobi for much longer alone and didn't gain the advantage.

I never said maul was Dooku's equal in force feats. Pay attention, boy. He fled Yoda. Weak. Anakin was weak at the time and Kenobi has always been inferior to Maul in skill. I press has also been crushed in easily by Maul. Dooku still lost to Vos. laughing out loud

Speculation. Talzin doesn't need his skill.

Not according to Sheev or yourself. Dooku is the dumb overrated pawn. Maul was a rival and a threat to Sheev's plans while Dooku played his part willingly till his untimely death. False. Maul went toe to toe with Sheev while Dooku fled against Yoda like a coward. laughing out loud

According to you he is as he fought someone who is above him in skill and unlike maul did it on his own without assistance. He had stuff he had to do so he had to stay alive so he wouldn't get captured maul was just a waste of space.

Sidious had windu at sword point and didn't just lunge through even though he had seconds to do so and we have seen that he is a fats combatant capable of sending windu running for the hills and matching yoda. Of windu crushed him then why did it take him so long before he actually kicked him. That opens up area to where Sidious stalled for time, knowing Anakin was coming. Which is,proven by how Sidious has sneezed things like that before without even being alarmed of,it as when he felt how powerful,Assaj Ventress was becoming or maul with his growing empire.

Concession accepted as you now agree it's only solely a situational problem. Anakin still being better than kenobi is still fact. laughing out loud All that is how settled.

Oh did you not see the episode where kenobi was evading and swiping and then severed savages arm. So explain how that's speculation. Sidious was clearly his superior and ragdoll led him and disarmed him easily. The battle between him and Jin took minutes belfry he defeated him. Then kenobi did slice his blade in half and one of them was gone as seen by TPM. Disprove these.

Sheev was toying around with him for most if not all of the battle going to full power at the very end and then he was disarmed very easily. So you consider close to 5 minutes quickly. When has Vader ever tried to take on Palptine. If he did and it was a pure saber battle he would last longer than maul. Also do you ignore dookus saber feats.

No I'm asking you wanna compare force feats. Let's see how big an edge Dooku has in the second category. laughing out loud Yoda is on level with Sidious so actually fighting him and living to tell about it and you weren't disarmed and you managed to hold your own by yourself shows great skill. Unlike maul who was disarmed had assistance and was ragdolled. laughing out loud Dooku losing to vos matter how? If you can explain how I will accept it. However also take this into consideration Dooku was severaly injured and Vos had an amp. Also Dooku had dueled savage earlier and beat him even when he and the aid of Ventress and Dooku still won. So,Again him losing to,vos matters how? laughing out loud

Dooku had just been subjected to a nightsisters ritual, a duel with Palptine, and got fired by his lightning. He then got up and helped his master. He took it and walked it off. All of this is proven by the video I sent you. This shows that Sidious regards Dooku as very skilled as when they fought he said you don't have dookus,skill implying that dookus skill could,possibly,rival,that of Sidious.

I've been calling maul an overrated jack*** from the start. Dooku is better than maul in every way. Boom concession accepted as you specifically said a,threat to Sidious PLAN NOT HIM AS A PERSON OR AS A DUELSIT OR,AS A FORCE WEILDER. Maul may have fought him but he stood no change as seen by how even with his brother he couldn't do anything to Sidious. Dooku on the other hand after dispatching two Jedi, one maul found very difficult to handle kenobi handled him with ease, then HE HIMSLEF CHALLENGED YODA WITH NO ASSISTAMCE BUT HIS OWN NATURAL SKILL AND THEN HE HELD HIS OWN AMTCHING YODAS SPEED AND LIVIMG TO TELL ABOUT IT. That shows skill, that's shows speed. Maul couldn't keep up with Sidious not even trying the moment Sidious got serious he was done for. He got disarmed and ragdolled. Maul begged for mercy like a little girl without any plan he just begged for mercy about to cry.

quanchi112
According to you he is as he fought someone who is above him in skill and unlike maul did it on his own without assistance. He had stuff he had to do so he had to stay alive so he wouldn't get captured maul was just a waste of space.

Sidious had windu at sword point and didn't just lunge through even though he had seconds to do so and we have seen that he is a fats combatant capable of sending windu running for the hills and matching yoda. Of windu crushed him then why did it take him so long before he actually kicked him. That opens up area to where Sidious stalled for time, knowing Anakin was coming. Which is,proven by how Sidious has sneezed things like that before without even being alarmed of,it as when he felt how powerful,Assaj Ventress was becoming or maul with his growing empire.

Concession accepted as you now agree it's only solely a situational problem. Anakin still being better than kenobi is still fact. laughing out loud All that is how settled.

Oh did you not see the episode where kenobi was evading and swiping and then severed savages arm. So explain how that's speculation. Sidious was clearly his superior and ragdoll led him and disarmed him easily. The battle between him and Jin took minutes belfry he defeated him. Then kenobi did slice his blade in half and one of them was gone as seen by TPM. Disprove these.

Sheev was toying around with him for most if not all of the battle going to full power at the very end and then he was disarmed very easily. So you consider close to 5 minutes quickly. When has Vader ever tried to take on Palptine. If he did and it was a pure saber battle he would last longer than maul. Also do you ignore dookus saber feats.

No I'm asking you wanna compare force feats. Let's see how big an edge Dooku has in the second category. laughing out loud Yoda is on level with Sidious so actually fighting him and living to tell about it and you weren't disarmed and you managed to hold your own by yourself shows great skill. Unlike maul who was disarmed had assistance and was ragdolled. laughing out loud Dooku losing to vos matter how? If you can explain how I will accept it. However also take this into consideration Dooku was severaly injured and Vos had an amp. Also Dooku had dueled savage earlier and beat him even when he and the aid of Ventress and Dooku still won. So,Again him losing to,vos matters how? laughing out loud

Dooku had just been subjected to a nightsisters ritual, a duel with Palptine, and got fired by his lightning. He then got up and helped his master. He took it and walked it off. All of this is proven by the video I sent you. This shows that Sidious regards Dooku as very skilled as when they fought he said you don't have dookus,skill implying that dookus skill could,possibly,rival,that of Sidious.

I've been calling maul an overrated jack*** from the start. Dooku is better than maul in every way. Boom concession accepted as you specifically said a,threat to Sidious PLAN NOT HIM AS A PERSON OR AS A DUELSIT OR,AS A FORCE WEILDER. Maul may have fought him but he stood no change as seen by how even with his brother he couldn't do anything to Sidious. Dooku on the other hand after dispatching two Jedi, one maul found very difficult to handle kenobi handled him with ease, then HE HIMSLEF CHALLENGED YODA WITH NO ASSISTAMCE BUT HIS OWN NATURAL SKILL AND THEN HE HELD HIS OWN AMTCHING YODAS SPEED AND LIVIMG TO TELL ABOUT IT. That shows skill, that's shows speed. Maul couldn't keep up with Sidious not even trying the moment Sidious got serious he was done for. He got disarmed and ragdolled. Maul begged for mercy like a little girl without any plan he just begged for mercy about to cry. Maul fought sheev on his own and did better than earlier so nice try. Sheev came to them as well. Maul was a rival so he wasn't a waste of space to Sheev.

Speculation. He tried and failed. Same as saying hey yoda was kod but Sheev didn't even press which is worse. I guess by your definition hey he tried to throw that too. Nah, windu waited too long but Sheev was at his mercy.

It shows anakin is a terrible strategist in battle and that he lacked the skill to overcome it.

Maul force pushed him to defeat. Maul has his number and opress doesn't stack up to Maul either. Speculation. Fader failed to kenobi and failed to disarm him. smile

Maul took on Sheev for far longer. Dooku booked very quickly. Dooku had anakin in force feats and that didn't save him from anakin's wrath.

No, he isn't and Sheev doesn't agree. Dooku fled. Yoda also is overrated. He fell to Sheev twice in battle because he's an idiot. At no point was maul kod by force lightning. Yoda was awful.

Maul kept up with him and ultimately went down. That's fine because Darth Maul escapes. laughing out loud

Stoic
Maul has the athletic advantage, this is evident as shit on a shoe. His power seems to be on par with Dooku's as well, or he may even be stronger. Maul's speed is what gives him the edge for me. Dooku will make him work, but Maul fought both Obi Wan, and Qui Gon Jin, and he was making them work for it. I believe that if Maul faced Obi Wan first, that he would have lost like Qui Gon did. Maul had to have been slightly tired after his fight with Qui Gon, so I give him the benefit of doubt. He wins this IMO, but it would be tough.

Stoic
I would also like to add that terrain could have played a large part in the reason that Obi Wan survived, aside from plot. Dooku faced a Master, and Padawan on favorable terrain. If he'd have fought on the terrain that Maul had to, things may have been different. I mean his body was far older than Mauls, and like I said in my previous post, Mauls superior athleticism took a giant dump on Dooku's geriatric pace.

StiltmanFTW
Dooku.

Far more formidable, better feats.

Dark Jedi Master > Sith Apprentice who lasted only 1 episode, known as the worst Star Wars instalment.

quanchi112
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Dooku.

Dark Jedi Master > Sith Apprentice who lasted only 1 episode, known as the worst Star Wars instalment. He isn't more formidable. Darth Maul was not killed in Star Wars Phantom Menace. He is ironically the only with lord not currently dead in continuity. The movie wasn't very good but neither was attack of the clones. That has no bearing on the outcome.

Maul is quicker, more athletic, and more of a warrior. You're leaving out a lot of Clone Wars series fears and the fact Count Dooku lost to a guy named Vos in the latest Star Wars novel that's canon.

Surtur
Originally posted by FrothByte
Funny how things like this work. From watching how they move, anyone can see that Maul is obviously more skilled than Dooku. Faster moving, more complicated maneuvers, etc.

But because of plot and story, we know the Dooku has a better track record at beating Jedis and padawans and it's implied (heavily) that he is more powerful.

Still, I saw screw the story. I'm going with my eyes and say Maul is better. Don't ask me to defend my stance coz I know I can't defend it.

What are you talking about? Going by your "eyes" you see that..while when it comes to lightsaber combat Dooku might not be as quick as Maul nor does he throw out any exotic fighting moves. But he doesn't need to do that because he is more powerful in the force. He can shoot lightning, and even if Maul blocks it he was also shown as fully capable of tossing people like Obi Wan around with his TK to which Obi Wan could do all of..nothing but get flung away and then get KO'ed by getting a ramp TK'ed onto him. It is not merely "implied" Dooku is more powerful, it is flat out shown via his feats in the force outside of lightsaber feats.

Someone else called Dooku stupid, but looking at the way Maul got defeated..he really isn't the smartest guy out there either. Dooku was at least manipulated by Palpatine...whereas Maul was just a f*cking moron.

EmperorSidious2
Maul fought sheev on his own and did better than earlier so nice try. Sheev came to them as well. Maul was a rival so he wasn't a waste of space to Sheev.

Speculation. He tried and failed. Same as saying hey yoda was kod but Sheev didn't even press which is worse. I guess by your definition hey he tried to throw that too. Nah, windu waited too long but Sheev was at his mercy.

It shows anakin is a terrible strategist in battle and that he lacked the skill to overcome it.

Maul force pushed him to defeat. Maul has his number and opress doesn't stack up to Maul either. Speculation. Fader failed to kenobi and failed to disarm him. smile

Maul took on Sheev for far longer. Dooku booked very quickly. Dooku had anakin in force feats and that didn't save him from anakin's wrath.

No, he isn't and Sheev doesn't agree. Dooku fled. Yoda also is overrated. He fell to Sheev twice in battle because he's an idiot. At no point was maul kod by force lightning. Yoda was awful.

Maul kept up with him and ultimately went down. That's fine because Darth Maul escapes. laughing out loud

So what was savage doing for the majority of the battle just sitting there? So no he didn't fight him on his own the entire battle. He had assistance u like Dooku who fought yoda and did actually pretty impressive on his own with no sort of assistance. Sidious coming to them means what? Rival Sith faction.

So did Sidious have windu at sword point? Did Sidious have a sword at windus chest.

So we agree that it was only a situational thing. No lack of skill just a tactical disadvantage.

Then kenobi cut him in half. Stupid maul. Yet kenobi was able to keep up and evade the brothers in his fight when he had two sabers and then cut off savages arm. Prove that it's speculation. Vader again lacked a tactical advantage that kenobi had.

Maul didn't take on Sheev he was allowed to live for far longer. Sheev dictated that fight. Maul is nothing compared to Sidious. Dooku did better considering that he did everything on his own and didn't get disarmed while maul was toyed around with from the start and stood no chance and had his brother helping him out. What did Dooku have? HIMSLEFand he did just fine for someone to take on yoda who isn't Sidious.

Sidious has regarded Dooku as having a great amount of skill as when he was fighting talzin possessing Dooku he explicitly states that "you may have dookus body but you don't have his skill". This would also imply Sidious believes he has great skill thus receiving great direct praise from Sidious, and then also by the time he became Sidious apprentice he had acknowledged that there was nothing left for him to teach him in terms of saber combat due to going as far as he could. Also Dooku was able to keep up with yoda. These three things automatically put Dooku on top of maul. Sheev means a Sith faction not in skill. He was toyed with by Sidious and then when things really got interesting maul couldn't take it. Remember how he begged for mercy? I know I do. laughing out loud

Darth Maul sucks. He doesn't belong anywhere near Dooku level.

Surtur
I forgot that people try to use Clone Wars feats. If so, Dooku utterly stomps. His feats from the non 3D Clone Wars cartoon+his feats from the 3D cartoon+ his movie feats have him shitting all over Maul. Hell in the non-3D Clone Wars he can basically fly and also showed some insane speed with a lightsaber in the scenes where he is shown training General Grievous.

EmperorSidious2
People there are three things that I've noticed here.

1) Some of you actually believe that maul wins the majority. That is just wrong. That's all it is. It's wrong. Maul has no feats or anything to suggest he takes a majority over Dooku.

2) Lightsaber combat. Some believe maul could win against Dooku in sabers. This is defintly more plausible. However it is also hard to believe. While maul is an impressive duelist Dooku is also. In fact he is defintly the better of the two. Dooku has way better feats than maul in terms of sabers. Dooku defeated Obi wan and Anakin and held off yoda. Dooku has shown much more refinement than maul as well.

3) Mauls Athleticism. Okay I don't even know why this is an issue. Dooku has beaten people who have better atheleticsm than him. Also Dooku has only ever been pressed by yoda and Anakin. With yoda he was still able to keep up and match yoda however he was no match for yoda. He was still able to keep up. Anakin has fought Dooku although out the clone wars and Dooku has won more than Anakin has. Who has really only won once. He also won at the end of the war. Anakin had an amp when Dooku pissed him off thus increasing his strenght and power as Anakn used his hate and anger which we have seen increases skill even for a momentary time period. So all of his situations there has always been some type of explanation.

With al, of that all the edges you guys are saying wins maul the match aren't going to win him the match as he has compensated for all and the edge in sabers you claim he has he doesn't. Dooku has more experience, has beetr force power, has way better feats, and is more refined. Dookus force powers are also more powerful than mauls and as seen Dooku can hurt maul with his lighting as seen in Son of Dathomir.

quanchi112
So what was savage doing for the majority of the battle just sitting there? So no he didn't fight him on his own the entire battle. He had assistance u like Dooku who fought yoda and did actually pretty impressive on his own with no sort of assistance. Sidious coming to them means what? Rival Sith faction.

So did Sidious have windu at sword point? Did Sidious have a sword at windus chest.

So we agree that it was only a situational thing. No lack of skill just a tactical disadvantage.

Then kenobi cut him in half. Stupid maul. Yet kenobi was able to keep up and evade the brothers in his fight when he had two sabers and then cut off savages arm. Prove that it's speculation. Vader again lacked a tactical advantage that kenobi had.

Maul didn't take on Sheev he was allowed to live for far longer. Sheev dictated that fight. Maul is nothing compared to Sidious. Dooku did better considering that he did everything on his own and didn't get disarmed while maul was toyed around with from the start and stood no chance and had his brother helping him out. What did Dooku have? HIMSLEFand he did just fine for someone to take on yoda who isn't Sidious.

Sidious has regarded Dooku as having a great amount of skill as when he was fighting talzin possessing Dooku he explicitly states that "you may have dookus body but you don't have his skill". This would also imply Sidious believes he has great skill thus receiving great direct praise from Sidious, and then also by the time he became Sidious apprentice he had acknowledged that there was nothing left for him to teach him in terms of saber combat due to going as far as he could. Also Dooku was able to keep up with yoda. These three things automatically put Dooku on top of maul. Sheev means a Sith faction not in skill. He was toyed with by Sidious and then when things really got interesting maul couldn't take it. Remember how he begged for mercy? I know I do. laughing out loud

Darth Maul sucks. He doesn't belong anywhere near Dooku level. Opress did fight him and did die. Maul did better on his own anyway and Opress isn't even on Maul's level so not much help against Sheev. Sheev also called Maul his rival.

Dooku fled but yoda also lost to Sheev. Sheev >Yoda. Sheev >>Dooku. Sheev edged out Maul but it was quite a battle. Give Maul some time and more experience and I feel he'd wreck Sheev.

So what ? Windu reacts and blocks it. He wasn't disarmed, dummy. Sheev eventually was.

It is a fact. Anakin failed.

He was caught off guard. It didn't happen again. Maul skill wise disarmed and taunted him. Kenobi was never disarmed by Anakin. laughing out loud

Kenobi moved into that position first because vader is an idiot. Sheev also moved to higher ground first unlike Yoda. Dummies.

I disagree and so does Sheev. You can posture all you want but Maul took it to Sheev. He just lost. That's fine as rivals sometimes lose. Dooku took on the guy who also lost to Sheev. Dooku didn't fight for as long as Maul fought Sheev.

Sheev just means Talzin lacks Dookus skill, sport. Talzin is simply powerful and doesn't use light sabers so why would she possess Dooku's skills with a lightsaber ?

Maul is greater than Dooku and on Sheev level as a rival. Dooku isn't. Vos beat his ass.

carthage
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Dooku.

Dark Jedi Master > Sith Apprentice who lasted only 1 episode, known as the worst Star Wars instalment.

You think it's worse than Attack of the clones? mmm

EmperorSidious2
Opress did fight him and did die. Maul did better on his own anyway and Opress isn't even on Maul's level so not much help against Sheev. Sheev also called Maul his rival.

Dooku fled but yoda also lost to Sheev. Sheev >Yoda. Sheev >>Dooku. Sheev edged out Maul but it was quite a battle. Give Maul some time and more experience and I feel he'd wreck Sheev.

So what ? Windu reacts and blocks it. He wasn't disarmed, dummy. Sheev eventually was.

It is a fact. Anakin failed.

He was caught off guard. It didn't happen again. Maul skill wise disarmed and taunted him. Kenobi was never disarmed by Anakin. laughing out loud

Kenobi moved into that position first because vader is an idiot. Sheev also moved to higher ground first unlike Yoda. Dummies.

I disagree and so does Sheev. You can posture all you want but Maul took it to Sheev. He just lost. That's fine as rivals sometimes lose. Dooku took on the guy who also lost to Sheev. Dooku didn't fight for as long as Maul fought Sheev.

Sheev just means Talzin lacks Dookus skill, sport. Talzin is simply powerful and doesn't use light sabers so why would she possess Dooku's skills with a lightsaber ?

Maul is greater than Dooku and on Sheev level as a rival. Dooku isn't. Vos beat his ass.

Are you sure? I didn't see any improvement when he fought by himself. Still a,being of exceptional skill,that Ventress thought that once he was trained up the two of them combined would be able to defeat Dooku. Rival Sith faction as Sheev also commented the rules of the rule of two.

Dooku held his own against yoda who is equal to Sheev. While yoda is greater than Dooku Dooku was able to,hold his own with yoda going at full power the entire time while maul couldn't hold his own when Sheev was playing around. So the order really should go Sheev=Yoda>Dooku>Maul. Maul has the least developed lightsaber combat and least honed force powers of the four. We know he isn't on Sidious,level as seen by how he lost terribly. Yoda was abble to,stalemate him in saber combat and the force he just got the bad end of the pod thus the two are equals. Then Dooku was able to hold off yoda however he was forced to flee due,to yodas greater skill. So Dooku being able,to hold off yoda who was able to stalemate Sidious who easily beat maul would,place the ladder in Sidious=Yoda>Dooku>Maul.

The blade is way to close to his chest for windu to be able to do anything if Sidious,wanted to win. If Sidious wanted to win he would just lunge it right into his chest. He couldn't block it or repel it since it was two close and his blade was to far away and Sidious is faster naturally and is just as fast when windu is amped.

So we agree it was a situational disadvantage.

Maul still lost to kenobi. He cut maul in half. Maul had time to react. Maul is just dumb. Just like you.

He moved first that doesn't make him an idiot. He was also closer as seen by how Vader is on the farther side away from the hill so he would have had to jump over kenobi to get to it. How is yoda stupid. He had Sidious pressured so,Sidious had to take the high ground while yoda was still trying to keep up pressure.

He's a rival Sith faction. As seen he was absolutely no match for Sidious. Also I looked at both battles between maul and savage vs Sidious and Dooku vs Anakin Obi wan and yoda. Dooku,lasted longer than maul did. Maul lasted about 24 seconds and Dooku lasted about 37 seconds. So taking it for when maul fought alone than its 24 seconds however add savage into the mix and you get minutes. To make this fair for,both players k took it when they both did it alone and Dooku lasted longer. Yoda and Sheev are equals as he was able to,redirect the lighting back unto Palptine and they both were blasted back, yoda just got the bad end of the pod.

Well she was able to match mace windu in swordsmanship. So with that she lacks the proper skill to,be able to,contend as Sheev HIMSLEF states. This shows that Sheev believed he has great skill. Also,why wouldn't he when he chose Dooku to be a place holder for Anakin. He had to have a good enough skill to be able to contend with the Jedi and have the force powers to back it up and the financial resources to help,support the war and bribe.

False. Dooku beats maul 8/9-10 times. You have yet to,prove how he could beat Dooku. Sidious considered him a rival Sith faction not a rival in skill or power. He defintly wasn't a rival in force powers as the author of Son of,Dathomir states that mauls force powers aren't on level with Vaders or Dookus both who are weaker than Sidious. His saber skills are also no match as seen by how, Sidious,only took 24 seconds to disarm him when the two fought. Dooku lasted longer against yoda. Maul got cut in half by a padawan kenobi. Now that's sad.

BruceSkywalker
Maul is good but he gets shitstomped here

quanchi112
Are you sure? I didn't see any improvement when he fought by himself. Still a,being of exceptional skill,that Ventress thought that once he was trained up the two of them combined would be able to defeat Dooku. Rival Sith faction as Sheev also commented the rules of the rule of two.

Dooku held his own against yoda who is equal to Sheev. While yoda is greater than Dooku Dooku was able to,hold his own with yoda going at full power the entire time while maul couldn't hold his own when Sheev was playing around. So the order really should go Sheev=Yoda>Dooku>Maul. Maul has the least developed lightsaber combat and least honed force powers of the four. We know he isn't on Sidious,level as seen by how he lost terribly. Yoda was abble to,stalemate him in saber combat and the force he just got the bad end of the pod thus the two are equals. Then Dooku was able to hold off yoda however he was forced to flee due,to yodas greater skill. So Dooku being able,to hold off yoda who was able to stalemate Sidious who easily beat maul would,place the ladder in Sidious=Yoda>Dooku>Maul.

The blade is way to close to his chest for windu to be able to do anything if Sidious,wanted to win. If Sidious wanted to win he would just lunge it right into his chest. He couldn't block it or repel it since it was two close and his blade was to far away and Sidious is faster naturally and is just as fast when windu is amped.

So we agree it was a situational disadvantage.

Maul still lost to kenobi. He cut maul in half. Maul had time to react. Maul is just dumb. Just like you.

He moved first that doesn't make him an idiot. He was also closer as seen by how Vader is on the farther side away from the hill so he would have had to jump over kenobi to get to it. How is yoda stupid. He had Sidious pressured so,Sidious had to take the high ground while yoda was still trying to keep up pressure.

He's a rival Sith faction. As seen he was absolutely no match for Sidious. Also I looked at both battles between maul and savage vs Sidious and Dooku vs Anakin Obi wan and yoda. Dooku,lasted longer than maul did. Maul lasted about 24 seconds and Dooku lasted about 37 seconds. So taking it for when maul fought alone than its 24 seconds however add savage into the mix and you get minutes. To make this fair for,both players k took it when they both did it alone and Dooku lasted longer. Yoda and Sheev are equals as he was able to,redirect the lighting back unto Palptine and they both were blasted back, yoda just got the bad end of the pod.

Well she was able to match mace windu in swordsmanship. So with that she lacks the proper skill to,be able to,contend as Sheev HIMSLEF states. This shows that Sheev believed he has great skill. Also,why wouldn't he when he chose Dooku to be a place holder for Anakin. He had to have a good enough skill to be able to contend with the Jedi and have the force powers to back it up and the financial resources to help,support the war and bribe.

False. Dooku beats maul 8/9-10 times. You have yet to,prove how he could beat Dooku. Sidious considered him a rival Sith faction not a rival in skill or power. He defintly wasn't a rival in force powers as the author of Son of,Dathomir states that mauls force powers aren't on level with Vaders or Dookus both who are weaker than Sidious. His saber skills are also no match as seen by how, Sidious,only took 24 seconds to disarm him when the two fought. Dooku lasted longer against yoda. Maul got cut in half by a padawan kenobi. Now that's sad. He said that due to the fact there shouldn't be anymore than his apprentice which isn't Maul any more.

For a far more limited time and Yoda had to worry about protecting his friends so it wasn't just a straight up fight. Context, kiddo.

False, we know he was his level considering how Maul pressed him and how long the fight took as well as Sheev's own words. Your opinion isn't backed by anything.

Speculation. Windu won. Fact.

I have exp,aimed myself but your inability and need to seek my approval is indeed pathetic.

Moving first gave him the advantage. Clear thinking in a fight which vader allowed to put him at the disadvantage. Yoda also allowed Sheev the high ground so I don't pity the dummy.

False, no match for Sheev are those shitty Jedi masters he killed in under ten seconds. Opress lasted longer. laughing out loud

Windu beat Sheev. laughing out loud

You repeat yourself all over your posts. Maul is faster as evidenced by his slow hand speed from the film fights compared to Maul.

Maul wins.

EmperorSidious2
He said that due to the fact there shouldn't be anymore than his apprentice which isn't Maul any more.

For a far more limited time and Yoda had to worry about protecting his friends so it wasn't just a straight up fight. Context, kiddo.

False, we know he was his level considering how Maul pressed him and how long the fight took as well as Sheev's own words. Your opinion isn't backed by anything.

Speculation. Windu won. Fact.

I have exp,aimed myself but your inability and need to seek my approval is indeed pathetic.

Moving first gave him the advantage. Clear thinking in a fight which vader allowed to put him at the disadvantage. Yoda also allowed Sheev the high ground so I don't pity the dummy.

False, no match for Sheev are those shitty Jedi masters he killed in under ten seconds. Opress lasted longer. laughing out loud

Windu beat Sheev. laughing out loud

You repeat yourself all over your posts. Maul is faster as evidenced by his slow hand speed from the film fights compared to Maul.

Maul wins.

Or to the fact that maul had savage and was gaining so much power with his crime families trying to usurp control from palpatine.

That's a lie. Yoda showed no such care for them until he brought that pillar down. He was going all out trying to defeat Dooku and Dooku lasted and was able to match his speed. Maul was defeated in 24 seconds. Dooku lasted 13 seconds more. Learn how to actually use context kiddo.

It's backed by how he had assistance from his brother and how Palptine wasn't even trying that entire duel and at the end of the duel he only lasted 24 seconds. Sidious means as a Sith faction not a rival in skill as I've already broken down all the skill barriers and Sidious is better in all by a large margin. Lucas never says anything about him being on his level or anyone else. You take things on of context and then don't understand when someone is lieing.

Prove its speculation. Actually he didn't he got thrown out of a window.

I don't need your approval I just need to make sure we on the same page so we can move on from this topic. You should actually be trying to,seek my approval as I'm better than you at this.

He didn't allow him to he was just placed in certain situations and he actually was able to overcome it to an extent. Anakin would have had a harder time trying,or get to it as he would have had to break the lock with kenobi or try to flip over him taking the risk of getting cut again so the best choice would be to attack him head on.

And Maul. Maul is absolutely no match for Sheev as he was defeated in 24 seconds. Oppress was also dealt with quickly. Savage lasted 19 seconds. So 9 seconds more than the Jedi masters.

Sheev allowed him to win. I've stayed my view on that and you really can't refute them thus you concede and can't chlalenge me unless you bring forth something to,debunk what I've said.

Again maul has nothing that Dooku can't handle. See how he took on Anakin who was moving just just as fast or close enough to what maul and kenobi were doing. Then Dooku was matching yoda in speed blow for blow so no maul isn't faster than Dooku. Then we bring in clone wars feats maul is complelty obliterated. He has no feats to,suggest he can defeat the count as him fighting Sidious he was complelty blown out of the water showing he is no match for Sidious.

Maul has nothing Dooku can't overcome or supersed maul in. He's defintly faster than maul or can keep up. His force powers are far greater. His saber skills are more developed. They are both on neutral ground so no building is going to collapse on them. With all of that Dooku wins the majority.

quanchi112
Or to the fact that maul had savage and was gaining so much power with his crime families trying to usurp control from palpatine.

That's a lie. Yoda showed no such care for them until he brought that pillar down. He was going all out trying to defeat Dooku and Dooku lasted and was able to match his speed. Maul was defeated in 24 seconds. Dooku lasted 13 seconds more. Learn how to actually use context kiddo.

It's backed by how he had assistance from his brother and how Palptine wasn't even trying that entire duel and at the end of the duel he only lasted 24 seconds. Sidious means as a Sith faction not a rival in skill as I've already broken down all the skill barriers and Sidious is better in all by a large margin. Lucas never says anything about him being on his level or anyone else. You take things on of context and then don't understand when someone is lieing.

Prove its speculation. Actually he didn't he got thrown out of a window.

I don't need your approval I just need to make sure we on the same page so we can move on from this topic. You should actually be trying to,seek my approval as I'm better than you at this.

He didn't allow him to he was just placed in certain situations and he actually was able to overcome it to an extent. Anakin would have had a harder time trying,or get to it as he would have had to break the lock with kenobi or try to flip over him taking the risk of getting cut again so the best choice would be to attack him head on.

And Maul. Maul is absolutely no match for Sheev as he was defeated in 24 seconds. Oppress was also dealt with quickly. Savage lasted 19 seconds. So 9 seconds more than the Jedi masters.

Sheev allowed him to win. I've stayed my view on that and you really can't refute them thus you concede and can't chlalenge me unless you bring forth something to,debunk what I've said.

Again maul has nothing that Dooku can't handle. See how he took on Anakin who was moving just just as fast or close enough to what maul and kenobi were doing. Then Dooku was matching yoda in speed blow for blow so no maul isn't faster than Dooku. Then we bring in clone wars feats maul is complelty obliterated. He has no feats to,suggest he can defeat the count as him fighting Sidious he was complelty blown out of the water showing he is no match for Sidious.

Maul has nothing Dooku can't overcome or supersed maul in. He's defintly faster than maul or can keep up. His force powers are far greater. His saber skills are more developed. They are both on neutral ground so no building is going to collapse on them. With all of that Dooku wins the majority. Nah, you lie.

Maul was not defeated in 24 seconds while Yoda was busy for over fifteen seconds trying to save his weak friends. Dooku fled. Cowardly.

Saying he wasn't even trying it lying. Prove it.

Onus is on you. You have no evidence I do. I win.

So you make excuses like Anakin was doomed. laughing out loud
Glad you agree he's weak to Kenobi. I win.

You're ignoring the entire fight and just focusing on certain parts. Bias. Maul is great.

Anakin wrecked Dooku in rots. It wasn't close. Maul beats either Anakin or Dooku.

Dooku is a lot slower. Watch the damn fights he's in. He isn't anywhere near as quick as Maul.

laughing out loud

KuRuPT Thanosi
So another thread where Quan is wrong and yet again shows us he has no clue about Star wars.

quanchi112
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
So another thread where Quan is wrong and yet again shows us he has no clue about Star wars. Another thread horsey can't rebut my points and talks like a harmless girl.

Maul wins. Your Star Wars knowledge like your comic book knowledge is pure ignorance.

KuRuPT Thanosi
I've forgotten more about Star War than you even currently know. For God's sake for the longest time you didn't even know the clone wars animated series existed. It was hilarious seeing you go to the Star Wars forum (WHERE YOU WERE LITERALLY LAUGHED AWAY FROM THERE. It was hilarious seeing you admit you had no clue all these books were written about Star wars lol) Point is, you know next to nothing about Star Wars and Dooku crushes

quanchi112
I've forgotten more about Star War than you even currently know. For God's sake for the longest time you didn't even know the clone wars animated series existed. It was hilarious seeing you go to the Star Wars forum (WHERE YOU WERE LITERALLY LAUGHED AWAY FROM THERE. It was hilarious seeing you admit you had no clue all these books were written about Star wars lol) Point is, you know next to nothing about Star Wars and Dooku crushes Says the guy who frequently misquotes the Lotr books to ineptitude. I am a force and the Star Wars fan base backed down to Khan already. I've already won, boy.

Maul wins.

Ps. Remember when you used to beg me for Thanos scans.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Says the guy who frequently misquotes the Lotr books to ineptitude. I am a force and the Star Wars fan base backed down to Khan already. I've already won, boy.

Maul wins.

Ps. Remember when you used to beg me for Thanos scans.

Honestly though do you remember being laughed off the Star Wars forum for being a complete moron? You literally left with your tail between your legs while being laughed at. You were so incompetent about Star Wars, even you could troll the forum. You got owned worse than you do here.

Thanos scans? LMAO. Me asking you for a scan doesn't change people saying I'm a better Thanos fan than you... That is WHAT is really funny

Quincy
Dooku is considered one of the best swordsmen in the Star Wars verse, no? Dude wrecked the dude who wrecked Maul. Process of elimination.

EmperorSidious2
Nah, you lie.

Maul was not defeated in 24 seconds while Yoda was busy for over fifteen seconds trying to save his weak friends. Dooku fled. Cowardly.

Saying he wasn't even trying it lying. Prove it.

Onus is on you. You have no evidence I do. I win.

So you make excuses like Anakin was doomed. laughing out loud
Glad you agree he's weak to Kenobi. I win.

You're ignoring the entire fight and just focusing on certain parts. Bias. Maul is great.

Anakin wrecked Dooku in rots. It wasn't close. Maul beats either Anakin or Dooku.

Dooku is a lot slower. Watch the damn fights he's in. He isn't anywhere near as quick as Maul.

laughing out loud

I've actually found an interview with Dave filoni where he addresses the duel with Sidious and Maul. He actually gives insight to the quote where Sidious says that maul is now a rival and he says it ties in to the next statement that sidious uses the rule of two principles. He says and I quote "We keep having to deal with this Rule of Two. So no matter what how much fun we have of setting up Ventress or Savage or even maul, at the end of the day, Sidious pulls the trigger and says, "This party is over, because you only get to have two, and you're now a rival". This shows that there is a relationship between the lines sidious use and that the creators meant it as he is a rival faction as he is trying to usurp the rule of two as in this same interview filoni also states that maul is building up this empire to challenge Sidious, he also states in another interview that maul would build this up and he would challenge Sidious. In the interview where he states the rule,of two coeincide he is asked by the interviewer He really does always have the upper hand in that fight. Filoni responds with "And he's enjoying himself when he does." Which by the question of the I terviwer was all the fight. So with that I have debunked your argument for Sidious thinking he was a rival in skill. Also,if he was a rival in skill why did he just let them go when he had maul and savage pinned up against a wall? He could have defeated them there yet he let them go and laughed while he did so. If you say it's speculation prove it?

When he took on Sidious at the end by HIMSLEF he lasted 24 seconds. Re watch the video and time it. if you start it from the moment both pulled out blades than you may get 25 or 26 seconds which I may actually give maul but I will retook and make sure. Dooku still lasted 37 seconds which is still more than 10 seconds longer than how long maul lasted.

Saying he was going all out is a mockery to his skills with a lightsaber. See above in first paragraph. More proof to follow.

And I have no evidence because you say so. I have directly brought events from the movies that prove my point so the argument I don't have evidence is,wrong. So with that you don't win as you really haven't refuted any of my points while I've refuted yours.

I'm not making up excuses I'm looking at the playing field. Kenobi was closr to hill than Anakin and to do so he would have to overcome way to much to where it just didn't seem practical and he most likely wasn't thinking straight due to all his emotional turmoil. Only in your dreams will you agaisnt me.

No I'm being factual. To make it fair for both sides, I took where they both fought one on one. I timed it and that was the conclusion. No we can add to mauls humiliation further by giving him the entire fight in which he couldn't so much as touch Sidious. Sidious wasn't even trying and he still couldn't do anything. So yea dokku did much better as he at least was Abel to keep up with the Ataru frenzy of a 100% all out yoda while maul was pushed back by a not even trying Sidious and had help from his brother. You drastically overestimate mauls abilities.

So? Based on? Maul has no feats or accomplishments to mark him as on their level?

Maul couldn't out manuver Obi wan when he was in a weaker form from AOTC. Dooku took down a much younger and athletic opponent in seconds with extreme ease while maul had trouble with the younger version and got cut in half. So wi that clone wars and movies Dooku was also able to hold off yoda who is much faster than maul. So with that Dooku is defintly faster or can match mauls speed.

Dooku slaughters Maul based off facts.

quanchi112
I've actually found an interview with Dave filoni where he addresses the duel with Sidious and Maul. He actually gives insight to the quote where Sidious says that maul is now a rival and he says it ties in to the next statement that sidious uses the rule of two principles. He says and I quote "We keep having to deal with this Rule of Two. So no matter what how much fun we have of setting up Ventress or Savage or even maul, at the end of the day, Sidious pulls the trigger and says, "This party is over, because you only get to have two, and you're now a rival". This shows that there is a relationship between the lines sidious use and that the creators meant it as he is a rival faction as he is trying to usurp the rule of two as in this same interview filoni also states that maul is building up this empire to challenge Sidious, he also states in another interview that maul would build this up and he would challenge Sidious. In the interview where he states the rule,of two coeincide he is asked by the interviewer He really does always have the upper hand in that fight. Filoni responds with "And he's enjoying himself when he does." Which by the question of the I terviwer was all the fight. So with that I have debunked your argument for Sidious thinking he was a rival in skill. Also,if he was a rival in skill why did he just let them go when he had maul and savage pinned up against a wall? He could have defeated them there yet he let them go and laughed while he did so. If you say it's speculation prove it?

When he took on Sidious at the end by HIMSLEF he lasted 24 seconds. Re watch the video and time it. if you start it from the moment both pulled out blades than you may get 25 or 26 seconds which I may actually give maul but I will retook and make sure. Dooku still lasted 37 seconds which is still more than 10 seconds longer than how long maul lasted.

Saying he was going all out is a mockery to his skills with a lightsaber. See above in first paragraph. More proof to follow.

And I have no evidence because you say so. I have directly brought events from the movies that prove my point so the argument I don't have evidence is,wrong. So with that you don't win as you really haven't refuted any of my points while I've refuted yours.

I'm not making up excuses I'm looking at the playing field. Kenobi was closr to hill than Anakin and to do so he would have to overcome way to much to where it just didn't seem practical and he most likely wasn't thinking straight due to all his emotional turmoil. Only in your dreams will you agaisnt me.

No I'm being factual. To make it fair for both sides, I took where they both fought one on one. I timed it and that was the conclusion. No we can add to mauls humiliation further by giving him the entire fight in which he couldn't so much as touch Sidious. Sidious wasn't even trying and he still couldn't do anything. So yea dokku did much better as he at least was Abel to keep up with the Ataru frenzy of a 100% all out yoda while maul was pushed back by a not even trying Sidious and had help from his brother. You drastically overestimate mauls abilities.

So? Based on? Maul has no feats or accomplishments to mark him as on their level?

Maul couldn't out manuver Obi wan when he was in a weaker form from AOTC. Dooku took down a much younger and athletic opponent in seconds with extreme ease while maul had trouble with the younger version and got cut in half. So wi that clone wars and movies Dooku was also able to hold off yoda who is much faster than maul. So with that Dooku is defintly faster or can match mauls speed.

Dooku slaughters Maul based off facts. Those quotes prove my case. He wouldn't show up and take someone on who wasn't a rival in skill or ambition. Fact is Maul is still alive and Sheev was embarrassingly killed by Anakin.

You dint just time that part of the fight. You time the entire time Sheev took on Maul. laughing out loud

You're ignoring gaps of the fight and the fact Dooku had him tied up and was using force powers to try to attack Yoda's friends.

Maul beat him after that twice. In the clone wars series he had him beat but didn't kill him. laughing out loud

Nah, Maul is faster, deemed a rival by Sheev, is a lot faster based off movements comparing phantom menace to Aotc.

Surtur
Yes Maul was such a rival he performed..quite poorly against Palpatine, despite having his bro with him.

Oh, and are we just going to pretend the feats from the non 3D version of Clone Wars Dooku do not exist? Or are you going to say tv feats are totally allowed for movie characters, but you get to cherry pick which ones?

You also have this strange habit of bashing other characters for their stupidity whilst forgetting how f*cking stupid Maul's defeat was. If Maul is "still alive" it is only because Palpatine decided to spare him. Why bash a character who outright defeated Maul even though Maul had help? If it is so embarrassing that Palpatine lost to Anakin, then the person who got beat down by Palpatine should probably be even more embarrassed. I'm guessing you have an excuse as to why he shouldn't be though.

EmperorSidious2
Those quotes prove my case. He wouldn't show up and take someone on who wasn't a rival in skill or ambition. Fact is Maul is still alive and Sheev was embarrassingly killed by Anakin.

You dint just time that part of the fight. You time the entire time Sheev took on Maul. laughing out loud

You're ignoring gaps of the fight and the fact Dooku had him tied up and was using force powers to try to attack Yoda's friends.

Maul beat him after that twice. In the clone wars series he had him beat but didn't kill him. laughing out loud

Nah, Maul is faster, deemed a rival by Sheev, is a lot faster based off movements comparing phantom menace to Aotc.

That's really wrong for this case. The principles behind it are correct however who you put in its palace is wrong. If someone is getting to powerful in skill or power Sidious would handle them as he did with talzin. She wasn't more powerful she was gaining more power. Maul gained influence in power. He gained political power. These quotes back me so case closed I win. So if he was a rival in skill why did he lose in 24 seconds? Explain why that matters? If Sidious was still alive maul would shit his pants in the mear presence of Sidious.

Nah as part of that was when he fought savage by HIMSLEF this throwing timing off as maul was KO'd for a while and he had savage assistance so yea I too it when savage was dead and they started clashing blades as I'm looking for how long did maul last by HIMSLEF after savage was dead. So 24 seconds is how long maul lasted.

Yea because I'm using when maul went H2H without assistance. They allowed him to escape but did any of these force powers affect the battle in the slightest no. It would still have been a yoda victory. So him using force powers is irrelevant as he challenged yoda without them they had force powers round than a lightsaber round. Nice try.

Due to force powers. Kenobi had him matched in blade to blade combat even when he savage at his side.

Maul is not on dookus level as he was able to take on the better version of Obi wan and win with ease, than he beat Anakin who went just as fast as maul did in phantom meance, kept up with the world wind of skill that is yoda, and beat kenobi again with ease, then was able to match Anakins strong and fast blows which his form is weak against strong power attacks. Deemed a rival Sith faction as proven by the quotes and how by he was complelty outclassed by Sidious. Rivals can at least compete. Maul was outclassed. Also the defintion of rival is someone competing for the same objective or superiority in a field. Maul wasn't a rival in skill he was a rival Sith faction. I've explained how Dooku is much faster or just as fast as maul. Also TCW also matters as in the OP I said TCW feats are allowed. There Dooku displays his superiority over maul in his feats.

Dooku curbstomps with a 8-9/10

quanchi112
That's really wrong for this case. The principles behind it are correct however who you put in its palace is wrong. If someone is getting to powerful in skill or power Sidious would handle them as he did with talzin. She wasn't more powerful she was gaining more power. Maul gained influence in power. He gained political power. These quotes back me so case closed I win. So if he was a rival in skill why did he lose in 24 seconds? Explain why that matters? If Sidious was still alive maul would shit his pants in the mear presence of Sidious.

Nah as part of that was when he fought savage by HIMSLEF this throwing timing off as maul was KO'd for a while and he had savage assistance so yea I too it when savage was dead and they started clashing blades as I'm looking for how long did maul last by HIMSLEF after savage was dead. So 24 seconds is how long maul lasted.

Yea because I'm using when maul went H2H without assistance. They allowed him to escape but did any of these force powers affect the battle in the slightest no. It would still have been a yoda victory. So him using force powers is irrelevant as he challenged yoda without them they had force powers round than a lightsaber round. Nice try.

Due to force powers. Kenobi had him matched in blade to blade combat even when he savage at his side.

Maul is not on dookus level as he was able to take on the better version of Obi wan and win with ease, than he beat Anakin who went just as fast as maul did in phantom meance, kept up with the world wind of skill that is yoda, and beat kenobi again with ease, then was able to match Anakins strong and fast blows which his form is weak against strong power attacks. Deemed a rival Sith faction as proven by the quotes and how by he was complelty outclassed by Sidious. Rivals can at least compete. Maul was outclassed. Also the defintion of rival is someone competing for the same objective or superiority in a field. Maul wasn't a rival in skill he was a rival Sith faction. I've explained how Dooku is much faster or just as fast as maul. Also TCW also matters as in the OP I said TCW feats are allowed. There Dooku displays his superiority over maul in his feats.

Dooku curbstomps with a 8-9/10
He used two more allies to offset the power advantage she had. He didn't kill her. He's a coward of the highest regard. The full fight was much longer and you touted the Jedi masters as greater and three of them died in less than 12 seconds.

Maul got back into the fight very quickly. You can't excuse the entire fight just because you're biased again.

Force powers are a part of combat. Maul matched him saber for saber and maul disarmed him the first time with force powers. They definitely matter. When Sheev uses force powers it's ok but when maul does it doesn't count. Hypocrisy 101.

Vos, dude. Anakin also crushed him. Maul crushes the older, slower geriatric.

No, Dooku doesn't. Maul showed he was far better than Kenobi. Maul also beat Opress far faster than Dooku. Maul wins.

Dooku was some idiot who was taken hostage by Hondo while Maul amassed his own crime powerhouse syndicate.

EmperorSidious2
He used two more allies to offset the power advantage she had. He didn't kill her. He's a coward of the highest regard. The full fight was much longer and you touted the Jedi masters as greater and three of them died in less than 12 seconds.

Maul got back into the fight very quickly. You can't excuse the entire fight just because you're biased again.

Force powers are a part of combat. Maul matched him saber for saber and maul disarmed him the first time with force powers. They definitely matter. When Sheev uses force powers it's ok but when maul does it doesn't count. Hypocrisy 101.

Vos, dude. Anakin also crushed him. Maul crushes the older, slower geriatric.

No, Dooku doesn't. Maul showed he was far better than Kenobi. Maul also beat Opress far faster than Dooku. Maul wins.

Dooku was some idiot who was taken hostage by Hondo while Maul amassed his own crime powerhouse syndicate.

He used it to even the playing field.

According to you no he didn't as you call seconds a long time. Also he didn't get in fast enough to help his brother. I'm not being biased I'm looking for one specific thing as are you and we are looking for how long it did maul fight Sidious when it was just those two. Just accept it that it took 24 seconds to take down your hero.

I didn't day it didn't count. I'm just saying that Sidious disarmed him through sabers while maul did it through the force. He disarmed maul through swordsmanship while maul did it through the force and got disarmed HIMSLEF. I'm not saying that he didn't disarm him not trying to take away form mauls credit I'm just saying Sidious showed he was a superior comabatant while maul left a little elbow room for questioning.

What does vos have to do with anything. Dooku has beaten both Anakin and Vos and he has also beaten Kenobi. Shall I go on on about who Dooku has beaten. The list for maul is much shorter.

Yet he couldn't defeat through lightsaber combat could he if he was far better. If he was far better than he would have beaten him in lightsaber combat. Since Dooku is trying to actually hone his skills of course he's going to last longer. Dooku lasted longer against yoda than maul lasted agaisnt Sidious. 37>24. Dooku slaughters. He has better feats, he's smarter, has more experience, better training, he's better overall, has way better force powers , has more versatility, can match or even out due mauls speed and strenght, can match any sort of physical disability that he has there is really no way I see maul wining. Idk why you and 2 other actually think maul can win but there it is.

Dooku was an intelligent count who decided many and ranks among the best of all time in any era. Maul is just some zabrak from a back water planet and was always a tool without any real meaning. Dooku was essential, maul wasn't.

quanchi112
He used it to even the playing field.

According to you no he didn't as you call seconds a long time. Also he didn't get in fast enough to help his brother. I'm not being biased I'm looking for one specific thing as are you and we are looking for how long it did maul fight Sidious when it was just those two. Just accept it that it took 24 seconds to take down your hero.

I didn't day it didn't count. I'm just saying that Sidious disarmed him through sabers while maul did it through the force. He disarmed maul through swordsmanship while maul did it through the force and got disarmed HIMSLEF. I'm not saying that he didn't disarm him not trying to take away form mauls credit I'm just saying Sidious showed he was a superior comabatant while maul left a little elbow room for questioning.

What does vos have to do with anything. Dooku has beaten both Anakin and Vos and he has also beaten Kenobi. Shall I go on on about who Dooku has beaten. The list for maul is much shorter.

Yet he couldn't defeat through lightsaber combat could he if he was far better. If he was far better than he would have beaten him in lightsaber combat. Since Dooku is trying to actually hone his skills of course he's going to last longer. Dooku lasted longer against yoda than maul lasted agaisnt Sidious. 37>24. Dooku slaughters. He has better feats, he's smarter, has more experience, better training, he's better overall, has way better force powers , has more versatility, can match or even out due mauls speed and strenght, can match any sort of physical disability that he has there is really no way I see maul wining. Idk why you and 2 other actually think maul can win but there it is.

Dooku was an intelligent count who decided many and ranks among the best of all time in any era. Maul is just some zabrak from a back water planet and was always a tool without any real meaning. Dooku was essential, maul wasn't. 3 vs 1 sure did even the playing field. I agree Sheev needed two more to help him put down his superior, Talzin.

You never look at the entire situation so you change the facts or highlight what you want. That's the way of the biased. Jedi masters were killed in far less that time so Maul>>those Jedi masters.

Sheev came out on top. They are peers. Any given Sunday.

False. Dooku didn't last long against Anakin though. Anakin fights more so like Maul than Yoda who just flips around with his weak little body.

Dooku was a yes man to his unsuspecting death. He played the pawn in life up to his death none the wiser. Maul lived on and say **** you to Sidious. He's weak and needed two more to even the playing field because as we both agree he needs massive help against her.

Happy Dance

EmperorSidious2
3 vs 1 sure did even the playing field. I agree Sheev needed two more to help him put down his superior, Talzin.

You never look at the entire situation so you change the facts or highlight what you want. That's the way of the biased. Jedi masters were killed in far less that time so Maul>>those Jedi masters.

Sheev came out on top. They are peers. Any given Sunday.

False. Dooku didn't last long against Anakin though. Anakin fights more so like Maul than Yoda who just flips around with his weak little body.

Dooku was a yes man to his unsuspecting death. He played the pawn in life up to his death none the wiser. Maul lived on and say **** you to Sidious. He's weak and needed two more to even the playing field because as we both agree he needs massive help against her.

Happy Dance

Amped up talzin vs Dooku and Sidious yea it evened the playing field. Sidious HIMSLEF probably evened it out since neither could overpowered the other then maul gives her energy Dooku jumps in then Grevious finishes.

Why should I when we aren't looking for the entire combat situation only certain aspects of it?

They are stalemates. Did Palptine not fall off the pod and hang on to a railing.

Did you see AOTC where he defeats Anakin and Obi wan in seconds and did you read dark disciple where Dooku defeats vos and Ventress at once and kills Ventress. So yes he has beaten all of them. He also beat Anakin. He also beat Vos and Obi and Ventress and savage. Dooku was qui gons master and could destroy jin much faster than maul can. As seen he has had very little difficulty taking down kenobi when maul couldn't do it when he had assistance with savage while Dooku could do it every day every time.

Maul was a pawn who was Sidious *****. He couldn't do anything and even when he got his mama he still couldn't get passed Sidious. Sidious was doing just fine against Talzin. She couldn't overpower him not the opposite. Maul gave her energy and then Dooku stepped in so it was 2v2 then The two were overpowering her she couldn't ahnfle both at the same time forever telling maul if I let up even for a second I'm done for. Then Grevious comes up to her and she's done. So with that it was a 3v2 however when it was him vs her they were equal however I detest that they are equals due to Dathomir being a nexus that she would draw heavily on more than anyone else being its mother/leader. This would also explain why Ventress was able to defeat general Grevious when in actuality he is better than her which is why he is the general of the droid army of the confederacy of independent systems. Sidious didn't need help from her.

Try again. Dooku wins. You have yet to prove how mauls athleticism which is most likely below dookus would help and you still haven't proved that maul is a better DUELSIT.

quanchi112
Amped up talzin vs Dooku and Sidious yea it evened the playing field. Sidious HIMSLEF probably evened it out since neither could overpowered the other then maul gives her energy Dooku jumps in then Grevious finishes.

Why should I when we aren't looking for the entire combat situation only certain aspects of it?

They are stalemates. Did Palptine not fall off the pod and hang on to a railing.

Did you see AOTC where he defeats Anakin and Obi wan in seconds and did you read dark disciple where Dooku defeats vos and Ventress at once and kills Ventress. So yes he has beaten all of them. He also beat Anakin. He also beat Vos and Obi and Ventress and savage. Dooku was qui gons master and could destroy jin much faster than maul can. As seen he has had very little difficulty taking down kenobi when maul couldn't do it when he had assistance with savage while Dooku could do it every day every time.

Maul was a pawn who was Sidious *****. He couldn't do anything and even when he got his mama he still couldn't get passed Sidious. Sidious was doing just fine against Talzin. She couldn't overpower him not the opposite. Maul gave her energy and then Dooku stepped in so it was 2v2 then The two were overpowering her she couldn't ahnfle both at the same time forever telling maul if I let up even for a second I'm done for. Then Grevious comes up to her and she's done. So with that it was a 3v2 however when it was him vs her they were equal however I detest that they are equals due to Dathomir being a nexus that she would draw heavily on more than anyone else being its mother/leader. This would also explain why Ventress was able to defeat general Grevious when in actuality he is better than her which is why he is the general of the droid army of the confederacy of independent systems. Sidious didn't need help from her.

Try again. Dooku wins. You have yet to prove how mauls athleticism which is most likely below dookus would help and you still haven't proved that maul is a better DUELSIT. There was no amp mentioned in the book. She was weakened. I do agree he needed help to even her power advantage. thumb up

You're timing their battle so you do it from start to finish not highlight certain aspects to avoid certain parts of the story.

Anakin was shit., obi's defensive style is awful against Dooku. Maul doesn't fight like him at all. Dooku conserves his energy with precise movements.

Not post phantom menace. Once Sheev was a pawn to Plagueis. Things change. Sidious took on a weakened Talzin and needed a three on one to stop her.

Maul's offensive style is better suited against Dooku just like in Anakin rots.

EmperorSidious2
There was no amp mentioned in the book. She was weakened. I do agree he needed help to even her power advantage. thumb up

You're timing their battle so you do it from start to finish not highlight certain aspects to avoid certain parts of the story.

Anakin was shit., obi's defensive style is awful against Dooku. Maul doesn't fight like him at all. Dooku conserves his energy with precise movements.

Not post phantom menace. Once Sheev was a pawn to Plagueis. Things change. Sidious took on a weakened Talzin and needed a three on one to stop her.

Maul's offensive style is better suited against Dooku just like in Anakin rots.

Doesn't have to be mentioned in the book as Dathomir is a Star Wars place so all evidence would be involved for the planet. So with that yea maul gives her energy essentially making it a 2v1 then Dooku steps in making it a 2v2 and they are beating talzin then Grevious just stabs her.

No I'm looking for a maul vs Sidious speciffacly with no savage oppress even being alive. So,with that it was 24 seconds. Dooku lasted longer against someone who is equal to Sidiosu thus proving his superiority over maul.

Actually if you knew more about the firms you would know that obis form is the a good form against makashi. Soresu is only bad against juyo however no soresu master has ever stated they have had this problem. However you are correct Dooku does conserve his energy that is why he try's to stay away from acrobatics one of the reasons why he hates Ataru.

No he wasn't. What made you think Sheev was a pawn of Plagueis. Sheev was an actual apprentice who Plaguies intended to rule the galaxy together forever with. He taught him everything he knew about the force even going as to teaching him about midiclorian manipulation. She had maul help so dokku made it a 2v2.

Yet Anakin has been defeated by Dooku. Trust me dokku has compensated to an extent agaisnt the weakness of his form. In fact he has researched studied,and knows the weaknesses of all 7 forms thus not making him just a one trick pony. Considering maul isn't refined as Dooku or as Anakin I don't see him breaking through Dookus defense as Dooku has succefukky taken the assaults of Anakin Skywlaker and have beaten him. Maul isn't surprising Dooku with anything. Also Dooku has a massive force advantage over maul so really he could just break through his force sheild if he wanted to. His lightning is even powerful enough to where it hurts maul as seen in Son of Dathomir.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Anybody who picks maul shows: 1. They are a moron and 2. They have no clue of the hierarchy in Star Wars.

EmperorSidious2
Anybody who picks maul shows: 1. They are a moron and 2. They have no clue of the hierarchy in Star Wars.

I'm still waiting on feats from Quan to even suggest that maul can defeat Dooku or even contend.

Surtur
I'm still waiting on feats from Quan to even suggest that maul can defeat Dooku or even contend.

He picked up a small piece of metal and..and get this, because this next part shows the raw power of Maul. He took the tiny piece and he flicked it at a door control panel with his mind and it hit the panel and the door opened. Palpatine was right when he spoke of the unlimited power of the dark side.

Just seeing this was enough for Qui Gon's arteries to nearly fully clog up in fear. This is why he looks like he is about to keel over from a heart attack during most of the fight.

EmperorSidious2
Originally posted by Surtur
He picked up a small piece of metal and..and get this, because this next part shows the raw power of Maul. He took the tiny piece and he flicked it at a door control panel with his mind and it hit the panel and the door opened. Palpatine was right when he spoke of the unlimited power of the dark side.

Just seeing this was enough for Qui Gon's arteries to nearly fully clog up in fear. This is why he looks like he is about to keel over from a heart attack during most of the fight.

Lol if that was Quans actual rebuttal I would say well Dooku has taken control of an entire being than forced that being to kill his friend and then preceded to kill that being with force choke and threw him to the side. Quan doesn't seem to understand when fanboyism is enough and still doesn't have any evidence that suggest maul can defeat Dooku.

quanchi112
Doesn't have to be mentioned in the book as Dathomir is a Star Wars place so all evidence would be involved for the planet. So with that yea maul gives her energy essentially making it a 2v1 then Dooku steps in making it a 2v2 and they are beating talzin then Grevious just stabs her.

No I'm looking for a maul vs Sidious speciffacly with no savage oppress even being alive. So,with that it was 24 seconds. Dooku lasted longer against someone who is equal to Sidiosu thus proving his superiority over maul.

Actually if you knew more about the firms you would know that obis form is the a good form against makashi. Soresu is only bad against juyo however no soresu master has ever stated they have had this problem. However you are correct Dooku does conserve his energy that is why he try's to stay away from acrobatics one of the reasons why he hates Ataru.

No he wasn't. What made you think Sheev was a pawn of Plagueis. Sheev was an actual apprentice who Plaguies intended to rule the galaxy together forever with. He taught him everything he knew about the force even going as to teaching him about midiclorian manipulation. She had maul help so dokku made it a 2v2.

Yet Anakin has been defeated by Dooku. Trust me dokku has compensated to an extent agaisnt the weakness of his form. In fact he has researched studied,and knows the weaknesses of all 7 forms thus not making him just a one trick pony. Considering maul isn't refined as Dooku or as Anakin I don't see him breaking through Dookus defense as Dooku has succefukky taken the assaults of Anakin Skywlaker and have beaten him. Maul isn't surprising Dooku with anything. Also Dooku has a massive force advantage over maul so really he could just break through his force sheild if he wanted to. His lightning is even powerful enough to where it hurts maul as seen in Son of Dathomir. Everything has to be mentioned. They don't make shit up outside the story the reader needs to research. laughing out loud

You can't ignore the total fight because you're a biased fanboy.

Sheev was a coward who killed him in his sleep. Sheev needed a three on one advantage to beat Talzin his superior.

Maul's style will exploit Dooku's precise lackluster to powerful strike style.

Yes, Maul beats him quicker than Vos. Maul is superior to Kenobi and even he easily blocked the force Lightning. Maul wins.

quanchi112
Anybody who picks maul shows: 1. They are a moron and 2. They have no clue of the hierarchy in Star Wars. Irony abounds.

quanchi112
Lol if that was Quans actual rebuttal I would say well Dooku has taken control of an entire being than forced that being to kill his friend and then preceded to kill that being with force choke and threw him to the side. Quan doesn't seem to understand when fanboyism is enough and still doesn't have any evidence that suggest maul can defeat Dooku. So you don't know about Darth Maul's amazing force feat while under the duress of combat. Figures.

EmperorSidious2
Everything has to be mentioned. They don't make shit up outside the story the reader needs to research. laughing out loud

You can't ignore the total fight because you're a biased fanboy.

Sheev was a coward who killed him in his sleep. Sheev needed a three on one advantage to beat Talzin his superior.

Maul's style will exploit Dooku's precise lackluster to powerful strike style.

Yes, Maul beats him quicker than Vos. Maul is superior to Kenobi and even he easily blocked the force Lightning. Maul wins.

It's Dathomir. It's a nexus.

If the entire battle,were needed to be looked at than I would look at it. However it doesn't. That's exactly why I'm not looking at the entire battle for yoda vs Dooku because part of it was force powers. I'm only looking for lightsaber battle. Stop being a big baby and accept it. You look at certain things according to what you want to know.

Yet Sheev stated that he knew everything Plagueis did. Sheev had a 3v2 actually and she was done when it was a 2v2.

Yet that never stopped Dooku in the many occasions where he disarmed and defeated Anakin who's style is also better against makashi. Maul isn't just going to power through Dooku. While maul has the natural style advantage Dooku has compensated and has a knowledge of all 7 forms, something maul doesn't have.

I'm not saying maul can't block lightning with his lightsaber. Still you haven't provided any evidence that says he can win. Dookus force advantage alone is enough to give him the majority. Add in his dueling skills and it's clear that Dooku stomps this zabrak. Dooku crushes.

EmperorSidious2
So you don't know about Darth Maul's amazing force feat while under the duress of combat. Figures.

You mean picking up a small metal object and throwing it against a wall. Wow dokku can't do anything on that scale. (Sarcasm) Dooku has done so much better. Maul biggest feat is when he took down kenobis ship. However with that he was in a heightened state of mind through desperation and hate. Dooku has done much better on a normal day. Remember when he picked up all those Obalisk with ease. That tops anything maul may have done in or out of combat. Of you wanna talk about moving objects in combat Dooku has done that as well. There is nothing maul can do that Dooku can't. However there are things that Dooku can that maul can't.

quanchi112
It's Dathomir. It's a nexus.

If the entire battle,were needed to be looked at than I would look at it. However it doesn't. That's exactly why I'm not looking at the entire battle for yoda vs Dooku because part of it was force powers. I'm only looking for lightsaber battle. Stop being a big baby and accept it. You look at certain things according to what you want to know.

Yet Sheev stated that he knew everything Plagueis did. Sheev had a 3v2 actually and she was done when it was a 2v2.

Yet that never stopped Dooku in the many occasions where he disarmed and defeated Anakin who's style is also better against makashi. Maul isn't just going to power through Dooku. While maul has the natural style advantage Dooku has compensated and has a knowledge of all 7 forms, something maul doesn't have.

I'm not saying maul can't block lightning with his lightsaber. Still you haven't provided any evidence that says he can win. Dookus force advantage alone is enough to give him the majority. Add in his dueling skills and it's clear that Dooku stomps this zabrak. Dooku crushes. The comic wouldn't have mentioned she was weakened if she wasn't. Quit ignoring the facts.

They fought with light sabers before the final round. You don't ignore their entire fight just so you can pretend and attack the true lord of the Sith, Maul.

Anakin also loses to Kenobi. Anakin is vastly overrated and never lived anywhere near his potential.

Sheev always tried to stack the deck against a weakened Talzin and the true lord of the Sith, Maul.

Nah, Mauk will press him. Hell he pressed Sheev so is far better than Dooku. Kenobi fled from Maul due to being outclassed. Anyone saying Maul is crushed doesn't get Star Wars. At all.

Maul wins. Quicker, more athletic. Rip. Count.

quanchi112
You mean picking up a small metal object and throwing it against a wall. Wow dokku can't do anything on that scale. (Sarcasm) Dooku has done so much better. Maul biggest feat is when he took down kenobis ship. However with that he was in a heightened state of mind through desperation and hate. Dooku has done much better on a normal day. Remember when he picked up all those Obalisk with ease. That tops anything maul may have done in or out of combat. Of you wanna talk about moving objects in combat Dooku has done that as well. There is nothing maul can do that Dooku can't. However there are things that Dooku can that maul can't. So you did see the feat in question as he ran with an injured Opress. So you say it doesn't count because you make something up not discussed in anyway on screen.

I never said that Mauk had greater force powers I said his force powers are damn effective. He wins due to quickness and more athleticism against the older precise, pussy known as Dooku.

EmperorSidious2
So you did see the feat in question as he ran with an injured Opress. So you say it doesn't count because you make something up not discussed in anyway on screen.

I never said that Mauk had greater force powers I said his force powers are damn effective. He wins due to quickness and more athleticism against the older precise, pussy known as Dooku.

I've seen every episode of TCW I believe. No I'm saying that's not something he normally does. Even if it is Dooku can still do better either way.

They won't be effective against Dooku. Dooku has far superior powers this his force wall is superior. Well your argument falls apart as naturally he most likely is more athletic than dokku however I call it into question by how much. With force augmentation however Dooku beats him in physicality(speed strenghth etc.). Maul won't be able to outmaneuver Dooku because Dooku has successfully fended off attacks from much faster opponents. Yoda for instance. So being precise Is bad now?

EmperorSidious2
The comic wouldn't have mentioned she was weakened if she wasn't. Quit ignoring the facts.

They fought with light sabers before the final round. You don't ignore their entire fight just so you can pretend and attack the true lord of the Sith, Maul.

Anakin also loses to Kenobi. Anakin is vastly overrated and never lived anywhere near his potential.

Sheev always tried to stack the deck against a weakened Talzin and the true lord of the Sith, Maul.

Nah, Mauk will press him. Hell he pressed Sheev so is far better than Dooku. Kenobi fled from Maul due to being outclassed. Anyone saying Maul is crushed doesn't get Star Wars. At all.

Maul wins. Quicker, more athletic. Rip. Count.

You can be weakened but still have an amp.

First of all maul is not a true lord of the Sith. He can't even do force lightning. Vader was a special case his suit would stop him from using it due to his suit shorting out so he just avoided it. Sidious is the true dark lord of the Sith. Second while they used lightsabers savage was in that duel and this took Time away from a pure maul vs Sidious fight without him being alive. Stop being a fanboy glad you took down that Darth maul thing.

So? Anakin is stated to be better than kenobi and everyone knows he lost due to kenobi being in a better tactical spot. Also if you read the novel there were some other factors that contributed as well.

Again Darth maul isn't a true lord of the Sith. He can't use lightning and he was trained as an assassin not as an actual Sith Lord. He may be called Darth but he isn't a true lord of the Sith.

Maul wouldn't press him. Dookus to good. He didn't press Sidious. Then the second time kenobi came back and went toe to toe when the odds were stacked agaisnt him. Mauls not looking so good now. No we just understand Star Wars better than you. You are a fanboy and an idiot. Darth maul once again has no showings that suggest he can defeat Dooku. While maul wouldn't just be defeated the moment he steps in the ring he ain't going to last long. I give him 1 minute and a half. 1 minute - 2 minutes before Dooku wins. However if he starts going force use only than mauls time gets cut to 30-45 seconds.

Dooku wins. He's faster or can match mauls speed, and again being more athletic means nothing as Dooku has beaten opponents with more "athleticsm than HIMSLEF. Anakin Dooku, savage, possibly Ventress, took on 3 nightsisters by HIMSLEF and pushed them back with his own physical strenght, able to take the blows from Anakin in ROTs for a substantial period of time for someone of his style. Dooku has the advantages that actually matter, better dueling skills, and better force powers.

quanchi112
I've seen every episode of TCW I believe. No I'm saying that's not something he normally does. Even if it is Dooku can still do better either way.

They won't be effective against Dooku. Dooku has far superior powers this his force wall is superior. Well your argument falls apart as naturally he most likely is more athletic than dokku however I call it into question by how much. With force augmentation however Dooku beats him in physicality(speed strenghth etc.). Maul won't be able to outmaneuver Dooku because Dooku has successfully fended off attacks from much faster opponents. Yoda for instance. So being precise Is bad now? I never said Maul had better force powers I just said he was impressive with his force power.

Dooku isn't faster than him. His style minimizes movement and is precise. It's weaker against stronger and more powerful strikes like Maul's than Kenobi's defensive style.

He's precise because he needs to minimize energy spent.

quanchi112
You can be weakened but still have an amp.

First of all maul is not a true lord of the Sith. He can't even do force lightning. Vader was a special case his suit would stop him from using it due to his suit shorting out so he just avoided it. Sidious is the true dark lord of the Sith. Second while they used lightsabers savage was in that duel and this took Time away from a pure maul vs Sidious fight without him being alive. Stop being a fanboy glad you took down that Darth maul thing.

So? Anakin is stated to be better than kenobi and everyone knows he lost due to kenobi being in a better tactical spot. Also if you read the novel there were some other factors that contributed as well.

Again Darth maul isn't a true lord of the Sith. He can't use lightning and he was trained as an assassin not as an actual Sith Lord. He may be called Darth but he isn't a true lord of the Sith.

Maul wouldn't press him. Dookus to good. He didn't press Sidious. Then the second time kenobi came back and went toe to toe when the odds were stacked agaisnt him. Mauls not looking so good now. No we just understand Star Wars better than you. You are a fanboy and an idiot. Darth maul once again has no showings that suggest he can defeat Dooku. While maul wouldn't just be defeated the moment he steps in the ring he ain't going to last long. I give him 1 minute and a half. 1 minute - 2 minutes before Dooku wins. However if he starts going force use only than mauls time gets cut to 30-45 seconds.

Dooku wins. He's faster or can match mauls speed, and again being more athletic means nothing as Dooku has beaten opponents with more "athleticsm than HIMSLEF. Anakin Dooku, savage, possibly Ventress, took on 3 nightsisters by HIMSLEF and pushed them back with his own physical strenght, able to take the blows from Anakin in ROTs for a substantial period of time for someone of his style. Dooku has the advantages that actually matter, better dueling skills, and better force powers. If you are weakened you are below your normal levels of power. The comic already stated this. laughing out loud

Maui did press sheer who is better than Dooku. Anakin pressed and waxed him. Maul does so even quicker.

Maul's showing against Sheev proves it. Dooku is some peon who he just force chokes from a screen.

DTM
Ill side with Dooku here, but it wouldnt be easy, while Dooku is more powerful in the Force, Maul was one Hell of a lightsaber combatant (anyone who can fight a Jedi Master and Padawan (who was essentially a Knight) at the same time is not one to laugh at).

EmperorSidious2
If you are weakened you are below your normal levels of power. The comic already stated this. laughing out loud

Maui did press sheer who is better than Dooku. Anakin pressed and waxed him. Maul does so even quicker.

Maul's showing against Sheev proves it. Dooku is some peon who he just force chokes from a screen.

However that didn't take away from the fact that Dathomir is a nexus so she wouldn't be on normal levels.

How did he press Sheev. Sheev was doing just fine. Anakin did with circumstances on his side and also much better physical athleticsm then maul. You still haven't given any feats to suggest he's better than Dooku or anything.

Yoda=Sheev and Dooku did better against yoda than maul did against Sidious. He lasted longer and yoda even commented on his skill during there fights. If I were you I wouldn't call Dookus force powers into question.

quanchi112
However that didn't take away from the fact that Dathomir is a nexus so she wouldn't be on normal levels.

How did he press Sheev. Sheev was doing just fine. Anakin did with circumstances on his side and also much better physical athleticsm then maul. You still haven't given any feats to suggest he's better than Dooku or anything.

Yoda=Sheev and Dooku did better against yoda than maul did against Sidious. He lasted longer and yoda even commented on his skill during there fights. If I were you I wouldn't call Dookus force powers into question. Her levels were stated so you saying she's amped is hogwash. She was weakened.

Took him head on and kicked him after Opress was killed. No, Anakin does not. Maul was quicker and more impressive than Anakin who didn't manage to beat Kenobi. Kenobi openly fled from Maul before due to being outmatched.

Sheev is more powerful than Yoda. Dooku didn't last long before he fled and Sheev beat Yoda. Sheev easily force chokes Dooku and he doesn't even warrant a house call from Sheev. Dooku isn't that impressive with his force powers. Maul also disarmed and defeated Kenobi by using his force powers. It's just Kenobi.

EmperorSidious2
Her levels were stated so you saying she's amped is hogwash. She was weakened.

Took him head on and kicked him after Opress was killed. No, Anakin does not. Maul was quicker and more impressive than Anakin who didn't manage to beat Kenobi. Kenobi openly fled from Maul before due to being outmatched.

Sheev is more powerful than Yoda. Dooku didn't last long before he fled and Sheev beat Yoda. Sheev easily force chokes Dooku and he doesn't even warrant a house call from Sheev. Dooku isn't that impressive with his force powers. Maul also disarmed and defeated Kenobi by using his force powers. It's just Kenobi.

Dathomir nexus.

That is not pressing him. Sidious handled whatever maul threw at him. He wasn't pressed. So he didn't have force rage. He didn't get angry when he attacked Dooku? Was being the key word here. Anakin in terms of everything is much better than maul. He's a better DUELSIT, more powerful force weilder, and more physically better. He's defintly stronger, most likely faster, and has better feats. Then in their second battle kenobi takes him and savage on without hesitation when maul has the advantage having three blades and two people to fight kenobi while kenobi has HIMSelf and 2 blades and kenobi still showed he was on mauls level Or a little better. Still waiting on those fears that maul can beat Dooku. smile

Again I wish it were true but it's not. So if you're saying Dooku didn't last long than you're saying maul didn't last long because as when maul faught Sidious he lasted 24 seconds. Dooku lasted longer. Sheev didn't beat yoda through a contest of force powers or saber skills he won due to certain positioning. With that they are stalemates as neither could overpower the other. Why is Sheev force choking Dooku bad? He ragdolled maul. Yea he is. Anything maul has done Dooku can do and on a better scale. He is stated to be one of the most powerful characters of all Star Wars, expanded universe, canon all the way, maul isn't on dookus level. So with that you are calling maul a weakling in the force. Also what feats does maul have that can stack up against Dooku in the force. Dooku has ragdolled kenobi force pushed Anakin around a desert, killed Ventress with lighting, knocked people unconscious, made maul yell out in pain with his lightning, has killed with force choke, has mind tricked several beings, able to use tutamins against his own lighting that came back from yoda, able to lift several orbalisk at one time without strain. Mauls biggest fear is taking down kenobis ship when he was enraged. Dooku can do that and better on a normal day.

quanchi112
Dathomir nexus.

That is not pressing him. Sidious handled whatever maul threw at him. He wasn't pressed. So he didn't have force rage. He didn't get angry when he attacked Dooku? Was being the key word here. Anakin in terms of everything is much better than maul. He's a better DUELSIT, more powerful force weilder, and more physically better. He's defintly stronger, most likely faster, and has better feats. Then in their second battle kenobi takes him and savage on without hesitation when maul has the advantage having three blades and two people to fight kenobi while kenobi has HIMSelf and 2 blades and kenobi still showed he was on mauls level Or a little better. Still waiting on those fears that maul can beat Dooku. smile

Again I wish it were true but it's not. So if you're saying Dooku didn't last long than you're saying maul didn't last long because as when maul faught Sidious he lasted 24 seconds. Dooku lasted longer. Sheev didn't beat yoda through a contest of force powers or saber skills he won due to certain positioning. With that they are stalemates as neither could overpower the other. Why is Sheev force choking Dooku bad? He ragdolled maul. Yea he is. Anything maul has done Dooku can do and on a better scale. He is stated to be one of the most powerful characters of all Star Wars, expanded universe, canon all the way, maul isn't on dookus level. So with that you are calling maul a weakling in the force. Also what feats does maul have that can stack up against Dooku in the force. Dooku has ragdolled kenobi force pushed Anakin around a desert, killed Ventress with lighting, knocked people unconscious, made maul yell out in pain with his lightning, has killed with force choke, has mind tricked several beings, able to use tutamins against his own lighting that came back from yoda, able to lift several orbalisk at one time without strain. Mauls biggest fear is taking down kenobis ship when he was enraged. Dooku can do that and better on a normal day. The comic stated she was weakened so that states what her level was including the environment so you can't alter the facts.

Mauk pressed him. I never said maul won I said he pressed him. He did. Anakin isn't better than Maul. That's absurd. Anakin was some overrated, emotional midget. Maul force pushed and defeated him then as well. Maul's always been superior to Kenobi.

Sheev bested him in a fight just like he bested maul in a fight. Quit ignoring the totality of the fight and cherry picking the time. It's bad because he didn't even warrant a meet. Sheev deemed Maul a rival. This wasn't the case with Dooku. He was dealt with like Vader dealt with shitty military/expendable types.

Maul donteolled himself with Dooku and he wasn't intimidated at all. Maul is greater than Dooku due to his powerful attacking style and quicker movement speed.

EmperorSidious2
The comic stated she was weakened so that states what her level was including the environment so you can't alter the facts.

Mauk pressed him. I never said maul won I said he pressed him. He did. Anakin isn't better than Maul. That's absurd. Anakin was some overrated, emotional midget. Maul force pushed and defeated him then as well. Maul's always been superior to Kenobi.

Sheev bested him in a fight just like he bested maul in a fight. Quit ignoring the totality of the fight and cherry picking the time. It's bad because he didn't even warrant a meet. Sheev deemed Maul a rival. This wasn't the case with Dooku. He was dealt with like Vader dealt with shitty military/expendable types.

Maul donteolled himself with Dooku and he wasn't intimidated at all. Maul is greater than Dooku due to his powerful attacking style and quicker movement speed.

I'm not trying to say it detracts from what the novel says I'm saying that she wasn't just weak as one we see her fight Sidious by herself to a standstill however I question that as while she may have been weakened it's questionable by how much and that Dathomir itself is an amp for her.

No he didn't. If your saying someone presses you because you kick them then if that's the case many people in the Star Wars universe are being pressed. He didn't press Sidious. Sidious tookeverything maul had and returned it in a way maul couldn't handle it. No you saying that Maul is better than Anakin is absurd. Anakin is stated to be on the yoda and Sidious level. We have seen that maul isn't. Don't you dare pull up saying Anakin lost to Dooku we both know it was only do to a situational terrain problem and then Anakin is speciffacly stated to be above kenobi. Anakin was the chosen one and tall. So maul can't beat kenobi through sheer sabers I love it thus proving that maul isn't better.

Where did he best him? They both fell off the pod due to yoda pushing the ball of energy toward Sidious,so you saying he bested him is an absurd and baseless claim as he didn't best him he stalemated him as both fell off the pod due to neither being able to overpower the other. So again as much as I want to belive Sidious is more powerful by Revenge of the Sith I have to say both are equal in terms of the force. However by Return of the Jedi Sidious is defintly more powerful than yoda. Again with the rival thing, Dave Filoni has explicitly shown how he meant that as a Sith faction or something trying to usurp the rule of two. Also just because someone says something it means nothing without the proof. That's why people find the authors or creators words to be kind of tyrannical due to if they say it then it's a solid deal however without proof to most it seems like BS and a waist of oxygen. So with that him being a rival has been explained and proven so really no room for misinterpretation.

Well considering he had Dooku surrounded with his guards and himself I don't see anyone bing intimidated by him and then earlier when Dooku was shocking him dooku was under direct orders and his own intent not to kill maul but to get the locations and names of his people and bases so he had no need to be afraid at least of death. Well that's terrible logic. While using the styles is a benefit we have seen several times that just because your style has something that the other style lacks that doesn't necessarily make it a victory for that person. For instance Anakin is a from V specialists and his form is speciffacly meant for strenght and Dooku has taken his attacks and has even disarmed Anakin and defeated him on different occasions. Mauls style however while also,aggressive and sporadic isn't something Dooku can't handle as he has handled the sporadic nature of yoda and while he didn't win he held it off with yoda being much better maul. Mauls style leaves him open to attack due to it only being aggression with no defense while Dooku is very precise and his style is meant to exploit the weakness if there are none then make some if possible. Mauls being much less refined than Dooku and being a lot more arrogant and sporadic Dooku could and most likely would find hole that would disarm him or severe a body part.

quanchi112
I'm not trying to say it detracts from what the novel says I'm saying that she wasn't just weak as one we see her fight Sidious by herself to a standstill however I question that as while she may have been weakened it's questionable by how much and that Dathomir itself is an amp for her.

No he didn't. If your saying someone presses you because you kick them then if that's the case many people in the Star Wars universe are being pressed. He didn't press Sidious. Sidious tookeverything maul had and returned it in a way maul couldn't handle it. No you saying that Maul is better than Anakin is absurd. Anakin is stated to be on the yoda and Sidious level. We have seen that maul isn't. Don't you dare pull up saying Anakin lost to Dooku we both know it was only do to a situational terrain problem and then Anakin is speciffacly stated to be above kenobi. Anakin was the chosen one and tall. So maul can't beat kenobi through sheer sabers I love it thus proving that maul isn't better.

Where did he best him? They both fell off the pod due to yoda pushing the ball of energy toward Sidious,so you saying he bested him is an absurd and baseless claim as he didn't best him he stalemated him as both fell off the pod due to neither being able to overpower the other. So again as much as I want to belive Sidious is more powerful by Revenge of the Sith I have to say both are equal in terms of the force. However by Return of the Jedi Sidious is defintly more powerful than yoda. Again with the rival thing, Dave Filoni has explicitly shown how he meant that as a Sith faction or something trying to usurp the rule of two. Also just because someone says something it means nothing without the proof. That's why people find the authors or creators words to be kind of tyrannical due to if they say it then it's a solid deal however without proof to most it seems like BS and a waist of oxygen. So with that him being a rival has been explained and proven so really no room for misinterpretation.

Well considering he had Dooku surrounded with his guards and himself I don't see anyone bing intimidated by him and then earlier when Dooku was shocking him dooku was under direct orders and his own intent not to kill maul but to get the locations and names of his people and bases so he had no need to be afraid at least of death. Well that's terrible logic. While using the styles is a benefit we have seen several times that just because your style has something that the other style lacks that doesn't necessarily make it a victory for that person. For instance Anakin is a from V specialists and his form is speciffacly meant for strenght and Dooku has taken his attacks and has even disarmed Anakin and defeated him on different occasions. Mauls style however while also,aggressive and sporadic isn't something Dooku can't handle as he has handled the sporadic nature of yoda and while he didn't win he held it off with yoda being much better maul. Mauls style leaves him open to attack due to it only being aggression with no defense while Dooku is very precise and his style is meant to exploit the weakness if there are none then make some if possible. Mauls being much less refined than Dooku and being a lot more arrogant and sporadic Dooku could and most likely would find hole that would disarm him or severe a body part. We don't see an energy gauge but weakened means less than at their best. That's undeniable.

Kicking and forcing him to engage and literally press him. Maul won but that doesn't change the fact he did press him. Anakin according to you only beat Dooku due to his rage amp so you aren't that impressed. Maul would capitalize on how unbalanced he was due to Anakin rage just as he clearly stated against Kenobi in their first duel in the clone wars series.

Sheev won and yoda even said afterwards he failed. Maul wins just like Anakin did by powerful strikes.

EmperorSidious2
We don't see an energy gauge but weakened means less than at their best. That's undeniable.

Kicking and forcing him to engage and literally press him. Maul won but that doesn't change the fact he did press him. Anakin according to you only beat Dooku due to his rage amp so you aren't that impressed. Maul would capitalize on how unbalanced he was due to Anakin rage just as he clearly stated against Kenobi in their first duel in the clone wars series.

Sheev won and yoda even said afterwards he failed. Maul wins just like Anakin did by powerful strikes.

Doesn't detract from the fact that Dathomir is a nexus and would help her. So while I'm not questioning the novel I'm saying that she had some power up due to her being on a nexus.

So he want engaging him the entire fight? Was he not fighting/engaging him. He wasn't pressing Sidious not even close. While I admit he got a kick on Sidious a good feat he didn't press him. You are correct I belive Dooku only lost due to a rage amp from his opponent because in the preceding strokes and maneuvers Dooku had kicked Anakin in a wall and was evading and taking and redirecting everything Anakin had really. You are terrible at making comparisons. Look at kenobi in TPM then look at him in TCW. He received a rage amp but it worked in two separate ways. First one worked pretty effectively he was able to disarm maul of one of his blades and actually require maul to do something he prefers not to do. Use his force powers. Then he was an Ataru specialist. In TCW he is a soresu specialist. So how do you get a peace keeper with the nickname the negotiator with the most paciistic form and think he's going to do well in that situation. Anakin being a Djem so specialist is going to have better succes due to his style being a very aggressive style.

Again was yoda the only won who came off the pod? The two are stalemates as before they both fell of yoda pushed the bubble of energy back but couldn't successfully put it back on Sidious showing a stalemate as he was able to put it as far as he did but cou don't go all the way. Again powerful strikes are not going to guarantee you victory. We must also look at the multiple times Dooku has defeated Anakin who is a power duelist. Or how Dooku easily redirects the powerful strikes of general Grevious. So really just because his style is aggressive and dookus style is weak to a specific thing maul has Dooku can effectively deal with it as he has compensated for this weakness to an extent.

I can easily say that Dooku wins due to his precision which maul can't afford due to his style being so sporadic it leaves him open. Also Dooku has a massive force edge and we have seen that Dookus force powers work on maul.

quanchi112
Doesn't detract from the fact that Dathomir is a nexus and would help her. So while I'm not questioning the novel I'm saying that she had some power up due to her being on a nexus.

So he want engaging him the entire fight? Was he not fighting/engaging him. He wasn't pressing Sidious not even close. While I admit he got a kick on Sidious a good feat he didn't press him. You are correct I belive Dooku only lost due to a rage amp from his opponent because in the preceding strokes and maneuvers Dooku had kicked Anakin in a wall and was evading and taking and redirecting everything Anakin had really. You are terrible at making comparisons. Look at kenobi in TPM then look at him in TCW. He received a rage amp but it worked in two separate ways. First one worked pretty effectively he was able to disarm maul of one of his blades and actually require maul to do something he prefers not to do. Use his force powers. Then he was an Ataru specialist. In TCW he is a soresu specialist. So how do you get a peace keeper with the nickname the negotiator with the most paciistic form and think he's going to do well in that situation. Anakin being a Djem so specialist is going to have better succes due to his style being a very aggressive style.

Again was yoda the only won who came off the pod? The two are stalemates as before they both fell of yoda pushed the bubble of energy back but couldn't successfully put it back on Sidious showing a stalemate as he was able to put it as far as he did but cou don't go all the way. Again powerful strikes are not going to guarantee you victory. We must also look at the multiple times Dooku has defeated Anakin who is a power duelist. Or how Dooku easily redirects the powerful strikes of general Grevious. So really just because his style is aggressive and dookus style is weak to a specific thing maul has Dooku can effectively deal with it as he has compensated for this weakness to an extent.

I can easily say that Dooku wins due to his precision which maul can't afford due to his style being so sporadic it leaves him open. Also Dooku has a massive force edge and we have seen that Dookus force powers work on maul. She is still weakened and the book is correct not you.

He pressed him. Sheev won. Kenobi har a rage amp and Maul threw him off balance Dooku was unable to because he's weak.

You continue to repeat yourself and ignore yoda said words.

You have nothing to back that up.

EmperorSidious2
She is still weakened and the book is correct not you.

He pressed him. Sheev won. Kenobi har a rage amp and Maul threw him off balance Dooku was unable to because he's weak.

You continue to repeat yourself and ignore yoda said words.

You have nothing to back that up.

I actually am correct you're just ignorant.

Sheev did win against maul. He won in a landslide. He didn't press him. Again kenobi during this time was a soresu master a form known for its lack of offense so of course he isn't going to be as good. However look at his performance in the phantom menace when he was an Ataru specialist thus a lot more aggressive capabilities. So someone who has been able to take on and defeat Anakin is weak?

I'm not ignoring his words. I Said they are stalemates due to the actions they displayed during the battle I couldn't see anyone gaining and keeping the upper hand.

Prove it. Juyo is stated to be the most aggressive form with no defense. Makashi is stated to be the most precise form and is used to exploit their defense. Juyo having no defense while Makashi can exploit his no defense and find in his sporadic style a flaw and exploit it.

quanchi112
I actually am correct you're just ignorant.

Sheev did win against maul. He won in a landslide. He didn't press him. Again kenobi during this time was a soresu master a form known for its lack of offense so of course he isn't going to be as good. However look at his performance in the phantom menace when he was an Ataru specialist thus a lot more aggressive capabilities. So someone who has been able to take on and defeat Anakin is weak?

I'm not ignoring his words. I Said they are stalemates due to the actions they displayed during the battle I couldn't see anyone gaining and keeping the upper hand.

Prove it. Juyo is stated to be the most aggressive form with no defense. Makashi is stated to be the most precise form and is used to exploit their defense. Juyo having no defense while Makashi can exploit his no defense and find in his sporadic style a flaw and exploit it. You already agreed that it's irrelevant and that her weakened levels means less than optimal power.

No, he won but it was close. Someone weaker than Anakin beat him. Awful

Yoda failed. He lost so your ridiculous they are force stalemates has no bearing on the actual fight. You're too stupid to even realize this.

Maul wins easier than Anakin did as to precious reasons stated.

EmperorSidious2
You already agreed that it's irrelevant and that her weakened levels means less than optimal power.

No, he won but it was close. Someone weaker than Anakin beat him. Awful

Yoda failed. He lost so your ridiculous they are force stalemates has no bearing on the actual fight. You're too stupid to even realize this.

Maul wins easier than Anakin did as to precious reasons stated.

Still doesn't detract from the nexus part.

You think maul lost by a little? Stop being a fanboy. Sidious won that battle. If they fought it 100 times over maul would lose 100/100 times. Dooku is not weaker than Anakin in terms of the force and saber combat. Physical than he's Anakin holds the edge however it's not something Dooku can't handle.

No your just stupid and don't look at battles correctly. If yoda is able to push the force energy bubble back onto Sidious and both are going all out trying to overpower the other and neither is able to overpower the other that shows they are stalemates. So whether you like it or not that's the case. However by ROTJ Sidious is defintly more powerful.

Well those reasons are again either baseless, or have no real bearing on the battle, or isn't anything Dooku can't handle. Dooku wins, greater command of the force, and greater skill with the blade.

quanchi112
Still doesn't detract from the nexus part.

You think maul lost by a little? Stop being a fanboy. Sidious won that battle. If they fought it 100 times over maul would lose 100/100 times. Dooku is not weaker than Anakin in terms of the force and saber combat. Physical than he's Anakin holds the edge however it's not something Dooku can't handle.

No your just stupid and don't look at battles correctly. If yoda is able to push the force energy bubble back onto Sidious and both are going all out trying to overpower the other and neither is able to overpower the other that shows they are stalemates. So whether you like it or not that's the case. However by ROTJ Sidious is defintly more powerful.

Well those reasons are again either baseless, or have no real bearing on the battle, or isn't anything Dooku can't handle. Dooku wins, greater command of the force, and greater skill with the blade. She's still weaker than normal taking on Sheev and Dooku. laughing out loud

He did win and Maul was in the end beaten but he pressed him alright. Sheev says he was weaker and older than his new apprentice.

Yoda lost. Sheev won. You're a Yoda fanboy. In Rotj he looked weaker than ever by his interaction with Luke.

Maul wins just as Anakin won through sheer power. Force attacks only seem to crush Kenobi. laughing out loud

EmperorSidious2
She's still weaker than normal taking on Sheev and Dooku. laughing out loud

He did win and Maul was in the end beaten but he pressed him alright. Sheev says he was weaker and older than his new apprentice.

Yoda lost. Sheev won. You're a Yoda fanboy. In Rotj he looked weaker than ever by his interaction with Luke.

Maul wins just as Anakin won through sheer power. Force attacks only seem to crush Kenobi. laughing out loud

Considering she was down and cou don't hold it much longer.

No he didn't press Sidious. When did he say that. He sis defintly older than almost all of his apprentices except Dooku, but weaker? He was stronger than Luke vader and Dooku and maul.

I don't really care for yoda I just belive each character deserves the respect they deserve and yoda deserves to be known as the stalemate of Darth Sidious. Looks can be deceiving. No one would ever guess Sidious would be as acrobatic as he was in ROTS by outward opinion.

Sheer power isn't going to be a factor Dooku can't get passed as seen how he redirects strikes and evades them with ease. Nah they have been the undoing of many beings. Look at Ventress Anakin and maul and savage. Still Dooku has a massive edge in the force and if he notices if maul can possibly I say possibly because it's very unlikely but if maul gained any advantage Dooku would resort to his force powers and thus would win due to superior force powers.

quanchi112
Considering she was down and cou don't hold it much longer.

No he didn't press Sidious. When did he say that. He sis defintly older than almost all of his apprentices except Dooku, but weaker? He was stronger than Luke vader and Dooku and maul.

I don't really care for yoda I just belive each character deserves the respect they deserve and yoda deserves to be known as the stalemate of Darth Sidious. Looks can be deceiving. No one would ever guess Sidious would be as acrobatic as he was in ROTS by outward opinion.

Sheer power isn't going to be a factor Dooku can't get passed as seen how he redirects strikes and evades them with ease. Nah they have been the undoing of many beings. Look at Ventress Anakin and maul and savage. Still Dooku has a massive edge in the force and if he notices if maul can possibly I say possibly because it's very unlikely but if maul gained any advantage Dooku would resort to his force powers and thus would win due to superior force powers. It was two on one weakened opponent. They needed a third. Shameful.

He did press him but you denying it is showing your fanboyism.

Sheev won. Force powers don't make two equal in combat so quit spouting nonsense.

Sheer power is what crushed him via anakin. Maui wins via sheer power strikes against the older, and weaker Dooku.

EmperorSidious2
It was two on one weakened opponent. They needed a third. Shameful.

He did press him but you denying it is showing your fanboyism.

Sheev won. Force powers don't make two equal in combat so quit spouting nonsense.

Sheer power is what crushed him via anakin. Maui wins via sheer power strikes against the older, and weaker Dooku.

Dathomir amp plus the fact that she was going down before grevious stabbed her.

You saying he pressed him shows your desperation and fanboyism for who is possibly the most overrated lightsaber duelist of all time.

It shows they are equal in force powers and then depending on who you ask and how you look at things Yoda would be better in lightsaber combat as he did pressure sidious to drop his saber as stated in the Revenge of the Sith script. So quit being stupid and accept the truth.

Again power strikes are nothing Dooku can't handle. May I remind you of how Dooku has succefully redirected the brute savage, how he has defeated Anakin skywalker a djem so specialist. Mauls aggressive strikes aren't going to win him this battle. If Dooku can defeat Anakin who is stronger than maul, a better duelist than maul, a better character than maul, a more powerful character than maul, and let's not forget maul doesn't have the showings to match Anakin. So with that Dooku is more than capable of defeating maul as he has defeated better than maul.

quanchi112
Dathomir amp plus the fact that she was going down before grevious stabbed her.

You saying he pressed him shows your desperation and fanboyism for who is possibly the most overrated lightsaber duelist of all time.

It shows they are equal in force powers and then depending on who you ask and how you look at things Yoda would be better in lightsaber combat as he did pressure sidious to drop his saber as stated in the Revenge of the Sith script. So quit being stupid and accept the truth.

Again power strikes are nothing Dooku can't handle. May I remind you of how Dooku has succefully redirected the brute savage, how he has defeated Anakin skywalker a djem so specialist. Mauls aggressive strikes aren't going to win him this battle. If Dooku can defeat Anakin who is stronger than maul, a better duelist than maul, a better character than maul, a more powerful character than maul, and let's not forget maul doesn't have the showings to match Anakin. So with that Dooku is more than capable of defeating maul as he has defeated better than maul. She was still weakened so not up to her normal power levels. Two on one against a weakened opponent.

He did you denying it snows yours.

Force powers do not equate to formidability.

Savage lacked skill but Anakin and Maul combine the two.

Speculation. Maul beat Kenobi who beat Anakin.

laughing out loud

EmperorSidious2
She was still weakened so not up to her normal power levels. Two on one against a weakened opponent.

He did you denying it snows yours.

Force powers do not equate to formidability.

Savage lacked skill but Anakin and Maul combine the two.

Speculation. Maul beat Kenobi who beat Anakin.

laughing out loud

Still couldn't really handle it and still had Dathomir so really her being weakened more than compensated for.

No you're to give maul a feat that he doesn't have. Fanboyism on you. Maul was beaten by kenobi as a padawan.

Yes they do in the world of Star Wars that matters. It defines formidability. Sidious and Yoda by most Danes have become so powerful they have grown above the use of lightsabers and I agree. They don't need to use lightsabers as there power is much to great.

So you can't refute my point that Dooku can handle power attacks. I win.

ABC logic doesn't work here especially when OIB is speciffacly stated to be below Anakin as a duelist and as such maul is considered by some to be below or at least equal to,kenobi thus he is also below Anakin. Dooku beats maul. Hi precision will exploit a hole in mauls sporadic offense.

quanchi112
Still couldn't really handle it and still had Dathomir so really her being weakened more than compensated for.

No you're to give maul a feat that he doesn't have. Fanboyism on you. Maul was beaten by kenobi as a padawan.

Yes they do in the world of Star Wars that matters. It defines formidability. Sidious and Yoda by most Danes have become so powerful they have grown above the use of lightsabers and I agree. They don't need to use lightsabers as there power is much to great.

So you can't refute my point that Dooku can handle power attacks. I win.

ABC logic doesn't work here especially when OIB is speciffacly stated to be below Anakin as a duelist and as such maul is considered by some to be below or at least equal to,kenobi thus he is also below Anakin. Dooku beats maul. Hi precision will exploit a hole in mauls sporadic offense. She was weakened against two opponents. Undeniable.

After disarming and taunting him. Skill wise he's always been superior to Kenobi who couldn't even kill him but cutting him in half. smile

False, as force powers Dooku has Anakin beat but Anakin waxed him. Anakin also had superior force powers to Kenobi and lost. laughing out loud

Maul wins based off portrayals and feats. Dooku is weak. He's some captured wimp against Hondo.

EmperorSidious2
She was weakened against two opponents. Undeniable.

After disarming and taunting him. Skill wise he's always been superior to Kenobi who couldn't even kill him but cutting him in half. smile

False, as force powers Dooku has Anakin beat but Anakin waxed him. Anakin also had superior force powers to Kenobi and lost. laughing out loud

Maul wins based off portrayals and feats. Dooku is weak. He's some captured wimp against Hondo.

Irrelevant as she had a nexus and mauls energy to help her out.

So mauls gets his strength form being angered. Skill wise he has not always been superior to kenobi. If anything they have been equals or kenobi is slightly better.

Well force powers while I admire them and favor them over combat if you don't use them then what's the point in saying that they are a weak point of relative to that. Really as of duelling Dooku can still beat Anakin on a normal day or at least stalemate him and then beat him with his force powers.

Portrayal and feats all go to Dooku. We both agree dookus force powers are greater. So it comes down to dueling as physically maul is better. So with that lest look at victories. Lest start wi maul with TPM.

Darth Maul beat Qui gon Jin

He held his own against jin and obi at the same time

He has easily defeated savage oppress

He has lasted for 24 seconds when pinned against sidious when it was one on one

He was able to hold his own against windu and Ayala secure for a brief moment of time

He was able to hold his own against General grevious

He has been able to stalemate obi wan and defeat him at one point

Defeated pre vizla

Mastered juyo and niman and has some training in tears skasi

Dookus

Has defeated Anakin Skywalker(several times)

Has defeated Obi wan kenobi(several times

Defeated savage oppress

Defeated Quin Lin vos and ventress at the same time

Defeated ventress by himself

Held of ventress and savage at once

Held his own against 3 nightsister while under poison

Held his own against Yoda for 37 seconds

Trained qui gon jin

Has fended off and disarmed grevious with ease

Has a working knowledge of all 7 forms of combat

Is the best makashi specialist of all time even in legends.

Was Abel to hold off Anakins assault in ROTS for a substantial period time

So really feats goes to Dooku as really maul beating qui gon while impressive qui gin has no feats to go off of, as per the movies or even TCW that would help, and also Dooku trained qui gon so he really would easily beat Jin and Dooku has taken on bette version of kenobi. They both best savage with ease. Dooku has beaten Anakin someone above maul that's where the superiority of Dooku comes into place. He has successfully disarmed and defeated people who are better than maul.

quanchi112
Irrelevant as she had a nexus and mauls energy to help her out.

So mauls gets his strength form being angered. Skill wise he has not always been superior to kenobi. If anything they have been equals or kenobi is slightly better.

Well force powers while I admire them and favor them over combat if you don't use them then what's the point in saying that they are a weak point of relative to that. Really as of duelling Dooku can still beat Anakin on a normal day or at least stalemate him and then beat him with his force powers.

Portrayal and feats all go to Dooku. We both agree dookus force powers are greater. So it comes down to dueling as physically maul is better. So with that lest look at victories. Lest start wi maul with TPM.

Darth Maul beat Qui gon Jin

He held his own against jin and obi at the same time

He has easily defeated savage oppress

He has lasted for 24 seconds when pinned against sidious when it was one on one

He was able to hold his own against windu and Ayala secure for a brief moment of time

He was able to hold his own against General grevious

He has been able to stalemate obi wan and defeat him at one point

Defeated pre vizla

Mastered juyo and niman and has some training in tears skasi

Dookus

Has defeated Anakin Skywalker(several times)

Has defeated Obi wan kenobi(several times

Defeated savage oppress

Defeated Quin Lin vos and ventress at the same time

Defeated ventress by himself

Held of ventress and savage at once

Held his own against 3 nightsister while under poison

Held his own against Yoda for 37 seconds

Trained qui gon jin

Has fended off and disarmed grevious with ease

Has a working knowledge of all 7 forms of combat

Is the best makashi specialist of all time even in legends.

Was Abel to hold off Anakins assault in ROTS for a substantial period time

So really feats goes to Dooku as really maul beating qui gon while impressive qui gin has no feats to go off of, as per the movies or even TCW that would help, and also Dooku trained qui gon so he really would easily beat Jin and Dooku has taken on bette version of kenobi. They both best savage with ease. Dooku has beaten Anakin someone above maul that's where the superiority of Dooku comes into place. He has successfully disarmed and defeated people who are better than maul. Her weakness was stated your amp bs was not.

False, as Maul has always been greater skill wise than Kenobi. Watch the fights, fanboy.

It doesn't matter what you say since Anakin stomped and killed a superior force user decimating your asinine theory that force powers equate formidability.

Style and weakness against certain styles favor Maul. Age, anger, etc. all favor Maul. He wins.

EmperorSidious2
Her weakness was stated your amp bs was not.

False, as Maul has always been greater skill wise than Kenobi. Watch the fights, fanboy.

It doesn't matter what you say since Anakin stomped and killed a superior force user decimating your asinine theory that force powers equate formidability.

Style and weakness against certain styles favor Maul. Age, anger, etc. all favor Maul. He wins.

It's Star Wars knowledge this shows you don't know that about Star Wars.

In your opinion however the films and TCW show a different picture. They show equals or a slight advantage for kenobi. I suggest you watch the fight fanboy.

No it doesn't. Were force powers used against Anakin by Dooku in that battle. We have seen in dookus other battles with Anakin that he used his force powers and he defeated Anakin with ease chaining in hai powers with his blade.

Advantages. Dooku has the better advantages. Better force powers and better skills with the lightsabers and he's smarter. While maul is younger and naturally physically better Dooku has and will compensate as seen by how an 80 year old man at the time can hold his own against 2 physically better opponents than himself with ease and win. So physicality isn't going to cut it for maul as Dooku has defeated Anakin who is physically better than maul. He's younger, has better use of force rage and sidious thinks better of him and he's stated to be better than kenobi who is mauls level if not a little bit above. So really Dooku is better than maul. If Dooku can't win with sabers which he can he will win with force powers.

quanchi112
It's Star Wars knowledge this shows you don't know that about Star Wars.

In your opinion however the films and TCW show a different picture. They show equals or a slight advantage for kenobi. I suggest you watch the fight fanboy.

No it doesn't. Were force powers used against Anakin by Dooku in that battle. We have seen in dookus other battles with Anakin that he used his force powers and he defeated Anakin with ease chaining in hai powers with his blade.

Advantages. Dooku has the better advantages. Better force powers and better skills with the lightsabers and he's smarter. While maul is younger and naturally physically better Dooku has and will compensate as seen by how an 80 year old man at the time can hold his own against 2 physically better opponents than himself with ease and win. So physicality isn't going to cut it for maul as Dooku has defeated Anakin who is physically better than maul. He's younger, has better use of force rage and sidious thinks better of him and he's stated to be better than kenobi who is mauls level if not a little bit above. So really Dooku is better than maul. If Dooku can't win with sabers which he can he will win with force powers. Her power levels were less tha normal so she wasn't amped in that scene. We don't need any other scene to describe what she felt save that exact moment, dummy.

Maul disarmed him. Maul taunted and then lost. Kenobi fled from Maul because he knew he couldn't win. He then was force pushed away for another loss. Then Kenobi passed out before Maul. You're a troll.

Dooku is the biggest fool of them all. He looked utterly dumbfounded and stood there while Sheev ordered his death. Weak and dumb. Dooku is slower, older, and less powerful. Maul beats him like Anakin did.

Based on what ?

EmperorSidious2
Her power levels were less tha normal so she wasn't amped in that scene. We don't need any other scene to describe what she felt save that exact moment, dummy.

Maul disarmed him. Maul taunted and then lost. Kenobi fled from Maul because he knew he couldn't win. He then was force pushed away for another loss. Then Kenobi passed out before Maul. You're a troll.

Dooku is the biggest fool of them all. He looked utterly dumbfounded and stood there while Sheev ordered his death. Weak and dumb. Dooku is slower, older, and less powerful. Maul beats him like Anakin did.

Based on what ?

Those two things don't equate. She wasn't at normal levels so she wasn't amped? Those two don't equate. She also had mauls energy as well so really with that and being on a nexus, her weakened state was more than made up for. It's not that hard to understand.

So to did kenobi. He disarmed him of one of his blades. As well. The first time when he was all out of control and wasn't thinking straight. Homer look at their next battle and he was more than capable of taking on savage and maul at one time without assistance.

Again he was being played by the master of the game so not really a bad showing for him. Maul was being used all the same as well so really you can't call Dooku out without calling maul out as well. Well really what else was he supposed to do as he doesn't really beg or christopher Lee said he shouldn't beg in that seen and he was surprised as he was loyal to sidious. So weak is someone who could beat maul? Now you call maul pathetic. Good job. Dooku is just as fast if not faster than maul, older yes but really it means nothing as he has defeated much younger opponents than himself, and less powerful in what? If you say the force than we can compare feats and see who is more powerful than the other. How when maul isn't as strong or as skilled or as powerful or as young or as fast as Anakin. He is less in all except age.

Dookus is to powerful in the force. He can easily penetrates mauls force shield and defeat him.

Time-Immemorial
Khan isn't in here? Well he is now, he wins.

quanchi112
Those two things don't equate. She wasn't at normal levels so she wasn't amped? Those two don't equate. She also had mauls energy as well so really with that and being on a nexus, her weakened state was more than made up for. It's not that hard to understand.

So to did kenobi. He disarmed him of one of his blades. As well. The first time when he was all out of control and wasn't thinking straight. Homer look at their next battle and he was more than capable of taking on savage and maul at one time without assistance.

Again he was being played by the master of the game so not really a bad showing for him. Maul was being used all the same as well so really you can't call Dooku out without calling maul out as well. Well really what else was he supposed to do as he doesn't really beg or christopher Lee said he shouldn't beg in that seen and he was surprised as he was loyal to sidious. So weak is someone who could beat maul? Now you call maul pathetic. Good job. Dooku is just as fast if not faster than maul, older yes but really it means nothing as he has defeated much younger opponents than himself, and less powerful in what? If you say the force than we can compare feats and see who is more powerful than the other. How when maul isn't as strong or as skilled or as powerful or as young or as fast as Anakin. He is less in all except age.

Dookus is to powerful in the force. He can easily penetrates mauls force shield and defeat him. Maul left and she was still against those two while weakened. Undeniable.

Maul still had his weapon. It was cut in half but still usable. Maui left kenobi with no weaponry, laughing out loud .

Maul used his own rage to unbalance him. He caused that so damn right it counts you fanboy.

Maul didn't die and just sit back and take it like Dooku did. Dooku just sat there looking surprised while anakin ended him.

Maul wasn't ready but he survived. Good for him.

Maul wins due to superior speed and power.

EmperorSidious2
Maul left and she was still against those two while weakened. Undeniable.

Maul still had his weapon. It was cut in half but still usable. Maui left kenobi with no weaponry, laughing out loud .

Maul used his own rage to unbalance him. He caused that so damn right it counts you fanboy.

Maul didn't die and just sit back and take it like Dooku did. Dooku just sat there looking surprised while anakin ended him.

Maul wasn't ready but he survived. Good for him.

Maul wins due to superior speed and power.

So?

So if that's the case mace never beat sidious had he had a second blade that he could have used.

Yet doing that didn't help maul out when he fought kenobi the first time. It almost cost him his life. Also maul had to resort to something he doesn't like to really use. His force powers.

Nah he just went crazy and got crazy spider legs. What else could Dooku have done. He clusltn have run, and he didn't have any hands so what could he have done.

Maul lives because sidious allowed him to.

Speed nope. Power also no. Dooku is faster, and has better power in both the force and greater skill with the bade.

quanchi112
So?

So if that's the case mace never beat sidious had he had a second blade that he could have used.

Yet doing that didn't help maul out when he fought kenobi the first time. It almost cost him his life. Also maul had to resort to something he doesn't like to really use. His force powers.

Nah he just went crazy and got crazy spider legs. What else could Dooku have done. He clusltn have run, and he didn't have any hands so what could he have done.

Maul lives because sidious allowed him to.

Speed nope. Power also no. Dooku is faster, and has better power in both the force and greater skill with the bade. Proves he needed aid against a weaker opponent.

He didn't have the second weapon in that scene. He did against maul though.

He taunted Kenobi and still survived. Maul survived and didn't need to be saved like Vader did.

Dooku was left speechless and went to his death like a true follower.

So now you lie and say Dooku is more powerful and quicker. You're an ignorant fanboy incapable of debating with because you lie all the time.

EmperorSidious2
Proves he needed aid against a weaker opponent.

He didn't have the second weapon in that scene. He did against maul though.

He taunted Kenobi and still survived. Maul survived and didn't need to be saved like Vader did.

Dooku was left speechless and went to his death like a true follower.

So now you lie and say Dooku is more powerful and quicker. You're an ignorant fanboy incapable of debating with because you lie all the time.

Considering she had help from maul on a nexus for Talzin it's balanced out.

Yes he did. I gave you the directions on how to find that in the thread about whether windu won or sidious threw the fight.

He lost the battle though. Well that's because Vader suffered worse and came out alive. Before he got help he survived.

Really he had no other options.

He's defiantly faster or can keep up with mauls speed as sent by how he can keep up with much faster opponents. I don't lie. You do however. What do you mean by maul is more powerful. In what way?

quanchi112
Considering she had help from maul on a nexus for Talzin it's balanced out.

Yes he did. I gave you the directions on how to find that in the thread about whether windu won or sidious threw the fight.

He lost the battle though. Well that's because Vader suffered worse and came out alive. Before he got help he survived.

Really he had no other options.

He's defiantly faster or can keep up with mauls speed as sent by how he can keep up with much faster opponents. I don't lie. You do however. What do you mean by maul is more powerful. In what way? No. Maul,left and she was weakened making it three on one.

Lucas said otherwise. Done deal

Vader suffered worse because he burned like a bratty child but being cut in half and surviving is amazing.

He could have said this is the Sith Lord and objected. He went to his death like a *****.

He isn't faster he uses a precise fighting style which doesn't rely on speed, dummy.
laughing out loud

EmperorSidious2
No. Maul,left and she was weakened making it three on one.

Lucas said otherwise. Done deal

Vader suffered worse because he burned like a bratty child but being cut in half and surviving is amazing.

He could have said this is the Sith Lord and objected. He went to his death like a *****.

He isn't faster he uses a precise fighting style which doesn't rely on speed, dummy.
laughing out loud

Maul gave her energy before he left. Her weakness was more than made up for.

Apparently not. Deal not done. I actually recall seeing a source where he purposely leaves it up for debate.

Being burned like that, losing the rest of your arms and legs, and suffering all that and still living for a even seconds without help is far more amazing.

Really? You think it's that simple? He says it. Dooku would be under so much circumstance and Dooku si a known liar and manipulator. So why would they believe him?

That means what exactly? So what he uses precise strikes so what? It takes speed to do what he does. It takes speed to do what almost everyone does. Dooku is faster and better than maul.

quanchi112
Maul gave her energy before he left. Her weakness was more than made up for.

Apparently not. Deal not done. I actually recall seeing a source where he purposely leaves it up for debate.

Being burned like that, losing the rest of your arms and legs, and suffering all that and still living for a even seconds without help is far more amazing.

Really? You think it's that simple? He says it. Dooku would be under so much circumstance and Dooku si a known liar and manipulator. So why would they believe him?

That means what exactly? So what he uses precise strikes so what? It takes speed to do what he does. It takes speed to do what almost everyone does. Dooku is faster and better than maul. When he touched her he aided her. Dooku was still actively fighting and actually sending raw lightning.

He said he overcame him. End of story. You ignoring his words like so many other fanboys is just pathetic.

No, it isn't since he needed outside help unlike Maul. Maul didn't need a suit to continue his existence. laughing out loud

Because it's true and that he is clever but he went to his death like a true pawn.

You are ignorant when it comes to dookus fighting style. You believe he's some quick, powerful guy.

laughing out loud

EmperorSidious2
When he touched her he aided her. Dooku was still actively fighting and actually sending raw lightning.

He said he overcame him. End of story. You ignoring his words like so many other fanboys is just pathetic.

No, it isn't since he needed outside help unlike Maul. Maul didn't need a suit to continue his existence. laughing out loud

Because it's true and that he is clever but he went to his death like a true pawn.

You are ignorant when it comes to dookus fighting style. You believe he's some quick, powerful guy.

laughing out loud

He gave her energy to work with.

That's what he said. Doesn't mean he won legitamently. He just described the scene like he is suppose to do. You being desperate and twisting his words is much worse.

Nah he just needed bionic legs.

You're an idiot. If Dooku did that no one would believe him.

I know more about his fighting style than you do. Him being the best makashi matser of all time he still has speed along side his precision. He is able to way more than maul. Dookus power in the force outstrips maul defiantly. He has more experience with the blade, is more refined, has the better weapon, and is more versatile.

quanchi112
He gave her energy to work with.

That's what he said. Doesn't mean he won legitamently. He just described the scene like he is suppose to do. You being desperate and twisting his words is much worse.

Nah he just needed bionic legs.

You're an idiot. If Dooku did that no one would believe him.

I know more about his fighting style than you do. Him being the best makashi matser of all time he still has speed along side his precision. He is able to way more than maul. Dookus power in the force outstrips maul defiantly. He has more experience with the blade, is more refined, has the better weapon, and is more versatile. While he touched her. You're simple.

Yes, that's what he overcame him means. You don't know what words means because you're sinple.

Yes, legs only which is better than an entire suit. laughing out loud

It was the truth so shame on him for not trying.

No, he uses precision and isn't fast. Watch the damn films. Your Star Wars ignorance is legendary.

EmperorSidious2
While he touched her. You're simple.

Yes, that's what he overcame him means. You don't know what words means because you're sinple.

Yes, legs only which is better than an entire suit. laughing out loud

It was the truth so shame on him for not trying.

No, he uses precision and isn't fast. Watch the damn films. Your Star Wars ignorance is legendary.

Once you give energy you give the energy whether you are touching or not. It want limited to just him touching her you idiot.

Again him overcoming him is just him describing the scene. He never says windu legitamently wins the fight.

Actually no as the suit proveds greater durability, enhanced strength, greater endurance.

Truth or not no one woudl believe him.

So precision needs to be fast. If it's not than anyone can just block it. Watch the films and clone wars. Take your own advice. If you do you will see maul has nothing Dooku can't handle.

quanchi112
Once you give energy you give the energy whether you are touching or not. It want limited to just him touching her you idiot.

Again him overcoming him is just him describing the scene. He never says windu legitamently wins the fight.

Actually no as the suit proveds greater durability, enhanced strength, greater endurance.

Truth or not no one woudl believe him.

So precision needs to be fast. If it's not than anyone can just block it. Watch the films and clone wars. Take your own advice. If you do you will see maul has nothing Dooku can't handle. Then prove that. You made the claim.

Overcame him means disarming him. That was on his skill.

It proves he needs it to survive. Vader needs help because he was weak. Kenobi wrecked him and even tried pleading with him not to jump.

No, precision needs to show precise movement not quicker movement.

EmperorSidious2
Then prove that. You made the claim.

Overcame him means disarming him. That was on his skill.

It proves he needs it to survive. Vader needs help because he was weak. Kenobi wrecked him and even tried pleading with him not to jump.

No, precision needs to show precise movement not quicker movement.

It's simple. He transfers him energy. He gives her the energy. Once it's in her system or pool of power it doesn't leave just because he stops touching her. That's like saying just because I'm not touching you the power I absorbed from you goes back to you because I'm not touching you.

Which Lucas was using to describe that scene. So abc, to square 1.

He was burned severely and lost all his limbs. Mauls doesn't even know close to that type of physical pain.

It needs precision and then the speed the get it there efficiently. The fact you don't know this shows stupidity. Also speed or not it shwoed he could match speed of Yoda. Enough said.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>