Exar Kun and Vader run a gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stigma
* Exar Kun in his prime. He gets his amulets.
* Vader as of RotJ. Both his Canon and Legends feats apply.

Setting: Senate Rotunda

* Kun and Vader get full power and health restored after each battle.
* Their opponents are at their peak, unless specified otherwise.
* No Force spirits allowed.

1. Koon, Leneer and Zallow
2. Fisto, SoD Maul and Ulic
3. RotS Kenobi, Jaina and DD Vos
4. FE Malgus and SoR Revan
5. SWTOR Vitiate
6. RotJ Sidious
7. FotJ Luke

carthage

Assuming Vader doesn't oneshot Fisto immediately or they die at 2 as well.

Stigma
What if either of them disposes of Kenobi via the Force in 3. Can they pass it then?

Sinious
Yeah, the warm up rounds are too tough.

If they pass the first 3 rounds though, they stop at either 5 or 6.

carthage
Kun loses to Vos in a straightup duel, and Vader gets stomped if he tries to fight Jaina and Kenobi at once. Jaina is aggressive enough to prevent Vader from abusing his force power, adding Kenobi and he's done for.

Im not confident they win two either, unless Fisto is taken out immediately.

ILS
Done at Vos

Emperordmb
6 7 or clear

AncientPower
I'd say 7, two tier 9s such as them should defeat anything short of DE Sidious and FOTJ Luke.

SunRazer
They're down at 3.

carthage
Originally posted by AncientPower
I'd say 7, two tier 9s such as them should defeat anything short of DE Sidious and FOTJ Luke.

Didn't Sidious down Vader with a telepathic attack?

NewGuy01
I don't believe so.

Nargaroth
Originally posted by carthage
Didn't Sidious down Vader with a telepathic attack?

Yeah, he telepathically harmed him from across the galaxy.

Sinious
Originally posted by Nargaroth
Yeah, he telepathically harmed him from across the galaxy.

I remember that. Did he need concentration that takes time though? And was Vader harmed enough to lower his defenses?

EmperorSidious2
Stop at 3

Nargaroth
Originally posted by Sinious
I remember that. Did he need concentration that takes time though? And was Vader harmed enough to lower his defenses?

That's not specified, but Vader wasn't injured, and this happened right after Bespin.

Here's the quote:

Sinious
Damn, awesome. Thanks. thumb up

SunRazer
Yeah, the greater number of similar-level opponents in round 3 makes it a loss for Kun and Vader.

carthage
You think they take round 2 though?

SunRazer
Probs. Kit can be annihilated Force-wise.

NewGuy01
That didn't harm Vader, it just scared him. erm

Tondemonai
I'm thinking they can clear the first three, assuming they take out Fisto and if Kun can hit one of the people in 3 with an amulet blast, which should stall them enough time to take one of them out. That's really the only way I see them getting past the first 3, but if they make it that far they're probably done at 4. I put FE Malgus on par with legacy/canon Vader, and I think SoR Revan has fairly comparable TK feats to them, I highly doubt they'll make it further then that.

Sinious
Originally posted by Tondemonai
I put FE Malgus on par with legacy/canon Vader, and I think SoR Revan has fairly comparable TK feats to them, I highly doubt they'll make it further then that.

Imo, Vader is slightly above Malgus. Kun has an advantage over Revan as a duelist and can keep up with him in the force since they're pretty close. It'll be a very challenging round but they should be able to pass it.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by NewGuy01
That didn't harm Vader, it just scared him. erm
That's the only way you can harm Vader.

Tondemonai
Imo, Vader is slightly above Malgus. Kun has an advantage over Revan as a duelist and can keep up with him in the force since they're pretty close. It'll be a very challenging round but they should be able to pass it.

In terms of TK, I completely agree, though Sidious actually praised Malgus for, IIRC, "having immersed himself in the Dark Side so thoroughly that his strength and combat prowess in battle was so great it has yet to be matched." This is Sidious, not Vitiate, so he said this after viewing his successes in battle almost 4k years after his death. I think that for what he lacks in TK he more than makes up for other Force manipulations and saber skill in comparison to Vader. This is why I generally put him on par, and in some ways superior to Vader.

Also for Kun having superior saber prowess to Revan, he came after Kun, so what's to say he didn't learn some of the same saber skills as him, not tomention having a direct connection to Viti for 300 years who was born in the Golden Age when the greatest duelists in Sith lived and had probably whitnessed them fighting and all that shit.

Sinious
Originally posted by Tondemonai
In terms of TK, I completely agree, though Sidious actually praised Malgus for, IIRC, "having immersed himself in the Dark Side so thoroughly that his strength and combat prowess in battle was so great it has yet to be matched." This is Sidious, not Vitiate, so he said this after viewing his successes in battle almost 4k years after his death. I think that for what he lacks in TK he more than makes up for other Force manipulations and saber skill in comparison to Vader. This is why I generally put him on par, and in some ways superior to Vader.

Also for Kun having superior saber prowess to Revan, he came after Kun, so what's to say he didn't learn some of the same saber skills as him, not tomention having a direct connection to Viti for 300 years who was born in the Golden Age when the greatest duelists in Sith lived and had probably whitnessed them fighting and all that shit.

No offense but I'm not sure how any of this information is relevant when we can easily compare showings since both these characters are quite exposed.

Tondemonai
No offense but I'm not sure how any of this information is relevant when we can easily compare showings since both these characters are quite exposed.

True.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.