(FORCE ONLY) Vitiate, Caedus and Vader vs. Plagueis, Kun and Yoda

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stigma
*** PURE FORCE FIGHT ***

* SWTOR Vitiate (no spirit form allowed)
* prime Caedus
* RotJ Vader (both Canon and Legends feats apply)
* prime Plagueis
* prime Kun (he gets his amulets)
* RotS Yoda

Setting: Theed Royal Palace

Who wins?

BONUS: Whichever team prevails it will face DE Sidious and FotJ Luke in a Force only battle.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Stigma
* prime Kun (he gets his amulets and amp that he got at Massassi temple)?
mmm And the Force Rage boost?

Stigma
Why not lol

DarthAnt66
Well, at that point, it's hardly an accurate depiction of Exar Kun's abilities in any possible way.

With that huge boost though, plus those invicinble amulet blasts, he should lead his team to victory.

NewGuy01
Lol @ the implication that any incarnation of Exar Kun is going to carry Yoda.

DarthAnt66
Did you see what that ****er did to that wyrm? messed

Stigma
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Well, at that point, it's hardly an accurate depiction of Exar Kun's abilities in any possible way.

With that huge boost though, plus those invicinble amulet blasts, he should lead his team to victory.
Massasssi amp is just there for the best amulet showings.

But you know what, you convinced me in a way to be fair, as I usually discard the amp. No amp for Kun.

DarthAnt66
Team one then.

Vitiate > Yoda.
Caedus > Plagueis.
Vader > Kun.

Stigma
I'm not entirely convinced Vitiate > Yoda and Caedus > Plagueis in the Force tbh. But I'm open to arguments for either side.

DarthAnt66
In terms of Caedus vs Plagueis, I'm working on a Jacen RT atm. I'm going through over 200 books, so hopefully once it's completed you will be convinced. wink

For Vitiate vs Yoda, what's the issue?

Stigma
Yoda being a match for Sidious in RotS. Basically, apart form TP feats, not sure if SWTOR Vitiate is beyond RotS Sidious in the Force.

DarthAnt66
Vitiate being capable of consuming worlds, making immortal abominations of the dark side, and is pretty much far and far beyond Revan, the Dread Masters, or all the protagonists combined, counts for nothing?

NewGuy01
Even then, Palpatine not long after RotS has planetary-scale TP feats to work with.

Sinious
This is a very interesting fight. I think both teams have a fair chance at winning. thumb up

I'm assuming the feats that Ant listed above don't apply here cause this is pre-SoR SWTOR Vitiate.

Vitiate is the most force fight oriented character here and therefor he is the most dangerous opponent for team 2 which is why Yoda would be the one to face him. I'm leaning Vitiate here.

Plagueis vs Caedus is one the closest fights there is. While Caedus has an advantage in melee, Plagueis has an advantage in the force so in this case, he has the upper hand though just like Yoda vs Vitiate, this is a great fight.

Kun imo is already on par with Vader even without his amulets and since he has his toys here, he should defeat Vader. While this is the least important matchup of this fight, its also the most decisive one because it would most likely end before the other 2 fights.

The moment this is 3on2, team 2 guarantees itself the victory.

A different matching could lead to different results though. Vader and Caedus could try to hold off Plagueis and Yoda while Vitiate kills Kun. Team 1 would also have better team work.

So like I said, it could go both ways.

Emperordmb
I'm leaning team two.

AncientPower
Yoda > Vitiate.
Caedus = Plagueis.
Kun >/= Vader.

SunRazer
Team 2. Not sure how bonus goes - if Wormholes are involved, Sidious and Luke take it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.