Worf(DS9) vs Quinto Spock

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

playa1258
Who wins?

quanchi112
Originally posted by playa1258
Who wins? Robbies sock created another thread for me. Spock wins.

playa1258
Sock my ass. Worf wins.

quanchi112
Sock my ass. Worf wins. Based on ?

playa1258
More experienced and better at fighting. Feats back this up.

Robtard
Originally posted by quanchi112
Robbies sock created another thread for me. Spock wins.

Look how paranoid you are. Relax, fella.

quanchi112
More experienced and better at fighting. Feats back this up. What feats are better than Spock's ? Spock is more impressive based off feats and hand to hand skill. Work is less impressive with more experience. That's kinda bad tbh.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Robtard
Look how paranoid you are. Relax, fella. It is rather obvious, ese.

Robtard
It's rather obvious you haven't seen DS9 seasons 4-7 and are arguing from blinding ignorance again. You be you.

quanchi112
It's rather obvious you haven't seen DS9 seasons 4-7 and are arguing from blinding ignorance again. You be you. I said I haven't. No one can even post a feat clip. I know enough about the character based off the films. Listen I have dinner plans with my girl. Sort this out and respond with your playa alt account or your ese main. It makes no difference but don't avoid me, boy.

Robtard
I said I haven't.

So you openly admit to debating in a thread where you're completely ignorant of a character thumb up

quanchi112
So you openly admit to debating in a thread where you're completely ignorant of a character thumb up No, I have seen him portrayed in the films. Does ds9 completely ignore his portrayal from the films ?

Robtard
As per the OP, this is specifically DS9 Worf, so you're 100% ignorant of the character.

quanchi112
As per the OP, this is specifically DS9 Worf, so you're 100% ignorant of the character. So you want to ignore his film portrayals.

laughing out loud

Ignoring and highlighting certain feats is totally Robbie 101.

Robtard
Maybe read the OP and stop embarrassing yourself?

As an alternative, you could go watch DS9 S4-7 and then you won't be DS9-Worf ignorant anymore.

quanchi112
Maybe read the OP and stop embarrassing yourself?

As an alternative, you could go watch DS9 S4-7 and then you won't be DS9-Worf ignorant anymore. I have seen enough to get an understanding of the character. Portrayals are huge but you'd rather ignore 99 percent of a characters showings and go off best feats alone.

KingD19
I'm confused as to how even Quan doesn't seem to realize that fighting and losing against Khan is not as good as fighting and winning against multiple Khan level opponents with only a single rest after several battles per day.

quanchi112
Originally posted by KingD19
I'm confused as to how even Quan doesn't seem to realize that fighting and losing against Khan is not as good as fighting and winning against multiple Khan level opponents with only a single rest after several battles per day. You have to prove they are Khan level opponents. You just make baseless claims.

Son'a weren't on Khan's level and they easily overwhelmed Worf in Insurrection.

Robtard
I have seen enough to get an understanding of the character. Portrayals are huge but you'd rather ignore 99 percent of a characters showings and go off best feats alone.

Um, Worf appeared far more in DS9 (4 Seasons worth) than he did in any ST film; this is a fact. See what I mean about trying to argue when you're 100% ignorant of a character. Just embarrassing.

Robtard
I'm confused as to how even Quan doesn't seem to realize that fighting and losing against Khan is not as good as fighting and winning against multiple Khan level opponents with only a single rest after several battles per day.

Complete DS9-Worf ignorance coupled with a fanboy's desire to never see his favorite lose.

quanchi112
Um, Worf appeared far more in DS9 (4 Seasons worth) than he did in any ST film; this is a fact. See what I mean about trying to argue when you're 100% ignorant of a character. Just embarrassing. So it shouldn't be hard to prove he's on another level than he is in the films. Just tell me which episodes where he defeats these uber opponents and I'll watch it on Netflix. I'll watch his action scenes. So which eps ?

quanchi112
Still waiting on the episodes so I can watch them.

playa1258
Inferno's Light in season 5. Worf vs Jem'Hadar
Way of the Warrior Season 4

quanchi112
Inferno's Light in season 5. Worf vs Jem'Hadar
Way of the Warrior Season 4 Ok, after I watch these actions sequences expect to hear from me.

BruceSkywalker
oh jeez...

http://i877.photobucket.com/albums/ab335/KATSUMOTO121/images_2.jpg

Robtard
Prepare yourself for some more lowballing and "Worf sucks!" rants.

HulkIsHulk
What feats are better than Spock's ? Spock is more impressive based off feats and hand to hand skill. Work is less impressive with more experience. That's kinda bad tbh.
How many h2h fights have Spock been in?

HulkIsHulk
In pure h2h fight Worf stomps him 10/10, but the nerve pinch might be a game changer

KingD19
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
How many h2h fights have Spock been in?

He beat up a kid who insulted his mom.

Beat up Kirk.

And got beat up by Khan.

Robtard
Kirk wasn't really a fight, Kirk purposely agitated Spock and took the beat-down so Spock would relieve himself of command.

KingD19
Kirk wasn't really a fight, Kirk purposely agitated Spock and took the beat-down so Spock would relieve himself of command.

Very true. Even if Kirk really could have fought back, it would have been pointless since not only is he not formally trained in combat, but Spock's own skill plus stats put him at an advantage. Sorta how Worf's immense skill and stats put him at an advantage against Spock.

quanchi112
How many h2h fights have Spock been in? A few. His feats are more impressive.

quanchi112
Kirk wasn't really a fight, Kirk purposely agitated Spock and took the beat-down so Spock would relieve himself of command. Kirk did try to defend himself but he's nothing to Spock. Spock>>>>Kirk. Spock >>>>>Worf.

quanchi112
Prepare yourself for some more lowballing and "Worf sucks!" rants. Worf: 1st opponent was the youngest and very inexperienced. He didn't even steamroll him.

1st day: 3 broken ribs maybe four after five matches.

2nd day: 7 battles and 7 victories.

3rd day final battle: he beats the shit out of Worf. He says he cannot beat this Klingon he can only kill him. That holds no interest to him. Worf can't even stand. It was pathetic display of Worf's at the end. They were trying to tell him to just stay down and in the end he couldn't even stand on his own. Lucky for him he was pitied. Spock nerve pinches him out, easily.

Robtard
Kirk did try to defend himself but he's nothing to Spock. Spock>>>>Kirk. Spock >>>>>Worf.

Defending yourself to try and minimize damage isn't the same as fighting back, hence it not being an actual fight.

Robtard
Worf: 1st opponent was the youngest and very inexperienced. He didn't even steamroll him.

1st day: 3 broken ribs maybe four after five matches.

2nd day: 7 battles and 7 victories.

3rd day final battle: he beats the shit out of Worf. He says he cannot beat this Klingon he can only kill him. That holds no interest to him. Worf can't even stand. It was pathetic display of Worf's at the end. They were trying to tell him to just stay down and in the end he couldn't even stand on his own. Lucky for him he was pitied. Spock nerve pinches him out, easily.

7 out of 8 wins against opponents that are supposed to be physically superior is "pathetic" now?

Good job showing your bias thumb up and I totally called it:

quanchi112
Defending yourself to try and minimize damage isn't the same as fighting back, hence it not being an actual fight. He did try to fight back but Spock is simply on another level. We see Kirk can't even hurt Khan all out. Khan later mocks the weak captain for his arm weakening. Kirk is shit compared to Spock.

quanchi112
He couldn't even stand against the one stud of the crew. Worf is weak just like you.

Robtard
Keep proving me correct thumb up

Prepare yourself for some more lowballing and "Worf sucks!" rants.

quanchi112
Keep proving me correct thumb up He failed utterly and miserably against the leader. You think he's amazing. Lulz.

playa1258
Jem'Hadar are genetically engineered killing machines, designed by a power superior to the Federation,feared throughout the galaxy. Worf was able to defeat seven of them despite injuries.

Spock beat up a bully and a non fighting back Kirk. Such a comparison.

quanchi112
Jem'Hadar are genetically engineered killing machines, designed by a power superior to the Federation,feared throughout the galaxy. Worf was able to defeat seven of them despite injuries.

Spock beat up a bully and a non fighting back Kirk. Such a comparison. Hyperbole. Thorne who was their leader crushed Worf. Feats matter.

Spock was able to take Khan on before being at his mercy.

Spock rapes the slower, less skilled Worf. One nerve pinch and he gets crushed. Kirk also fought back. Watch the clip again, noob.

playa1258
Worf at full strength would have won.

KingD19
Saying that Worf who fought guys who were more powerful than him in pretty much every way for 3 days straight while getting no time to heal and finally loses to the most powerful one is so much Quan it's even a stretch for him.

If I had to fight 8 MMA guys in a row as I am now(meaning they are stronger, hit harder, etc..) and I beat 7 of them despite mounting injuries before finally losing to Brock Lesnar...how is that a bad feat in any way possible? Well because Quan said it is, but I meant really...because it's not.

quanchi112
Worf at full strength would have won. Speculation. He was crushed. Embarrassingly so.

quanchi112
Saying that Worf who fought guys who were more powerful than him in pretty much every way for 3 days straight while getting no time to heal and finally loses to the most powerful one is so much Quan it's even a stretch for him.

If I had to fight 8 MMA guys in a row as I am now(meaning they are stronger, hit harder, etc..) and I beat 7 of them despite mounting injuries before finally losing to Brock Lesnar...how is that a bad feat in any way possible? Well because Quan said it is, but I meant really...because it's not. He had time to rest. It was his fault he got ribs broken against weak fodder.

So he was in their league. Spock would decimate these fools.

HulkIsHulk
Spock>>>>Kirk. Spock >>>>>Worf.
Are you insinuation that the weakling NuKirk is above Worf? I hope no, 'cause you know, that opinion would make you look seriously retarded

HulkIsHulk
Sorry Quan, I can't hold with you any longer. I am not someone to micne words and I'm in a bad mood. So to speak my mind, apparently for you, anything NuKhan touches>>>>>>>anything else

quanchi112
Are you insinuation that the weakling NuKirk is above Worf? I hope no, 'cause you know, that opinion would make you look seriously retarded Spock is. Irony.

quanchi112
Sorry Quan, I can't hold with you any longer. I am not someone to micne words and I'm in a bad mood. So to speak my mind, apparently for you, anything NuKhan touches>>>>>>>anything else NuKhan isn't in this thread, boy. Stay on topic.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.