Black Bolt Vs WS Jack Hawksmoor, trouble in Tokyo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/3/31666/861457-black_bolt.jpg

No prep. No BFR.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/0/308/125238-135922-jack-hawksmoor.jpg

Khazra Reborn
In Tokyo, Jack wins pretty handily. Even if he has to turn the whole city into a suit of armor again.

riv6672
K.

Not disagreeing, just surprised no BB fans have responded. Then again maybe you pointed out the reason why.

Khazra Reborn
I feel ya. None of the good battle threads ever get any attention around here. It seems like most folks are content to nitpick plot points, and argue about tiers.

riv6672
Well i appreciate your posting, though! thumb up

DarkSaint85
Yeah. Nit much one can add to Khazra's post

riv6672
I do like his sig, though!

krisblaze
Wut...

Bolt still wrecks him.

riv6672
^^^Too late. The moment is gone. wink

Blue Area Vet
Non one knows who that guys is, that's why.

riv6672
Who's Non one? wink

DarkSaint85
I only chose Hawksmoor due to his suit. I have no idea who he is.

Digi
No, Jesus. What is this. Bolt stomps. Who thinks a few chained screams can't destroy a city, even one as large as Tokyo? His only shot is a quick surprise attack, something like phasing BB's brain into concrete before he realizes what's going on. If BB gets a little distance, this is over quickly.

Jack's great, and he can punch out of his weight class on occasion. But BB is at a different level.

DarkSaint85
I DID vastly underestimate the size of Tokyo, I admit.

It's way smaller than Rhode Island, for example. Which is what Skrullbolt screamed out of the Moon.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by riv6672
Who's Non one? wink

Really?

riv6672
^^^This place has a LOT of posters...

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Digi
No, Jesus. What is this. Bolt stomps. Who thinks a few chained screams can't destroy a city, even one as large as Tokyo? His only shot is a quick surprise attack, something like phasing BB's brain into concrete before he realizes what's going on. If BB gets a little distance, this is over quickly.

Jack's great, and he can punch out of his weight class on occasion. But BB is at a different level.

Yeah. Phasing is the (only?) way for him to go.

I still reckon Doors are standard equip for them, if a GL can use Watchtower resources...sneer

Digi
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

I still reckon Doors are standard equip for them, if a GL can use Watchtower resources...sneer

We've never really included doors in Authority matches. It basically negates the matchup entirely, and makes it about the non-Authority character vs. whatever you can dream up with the Carrier (which is a lot).

/srug

riv6672
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

Since when is that standard for a GL?
Did Non one put you up to this?

Blue Area Vet

I think snd did.

riv6672
Did what?

DarkSaint85

Non is shocked at your accusations!!

http://www.kayfabekickout.com/uploads/8/0/9/6/8096495/9923981.png

As to the first part of your q:

Another way of reading that, is that IF you allowed outside equipment, ONLY THEN would GL be allowed it - and even then, he can ONLY take JLA stuff.

riv6672
Ooookay...

Gonna have to specify that bit of rubbish out of any future threads i make.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.