New Currency law in Effect for Anyone holding U.S. Dollars

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Star428
This is for all the naive naysayers (who all happen to be liberals,of course. What was that thread about liberals being so intelligent, again? LOL) who are still living in lala land and think our economy is soaring (LOL):

http://thecrux.com/dyncontent/psi-5-book_newcurrencylawnowineffect_cid_03022015/?cid=MKT057534&eid=MKT086075&snaid=&step=start&affld=467764&s1=431760641

This is exactly what broke and desperate governments do when they know the value of their currency is about to collapse.

Don't worry though. When the collapse finally happens our military will be ready for martial law to be implemented since they've been practing with this Jade Helm business and the public has been sufficiently conditoned to live under it. Oh wait... That's right. They were training for combat that happens somewhere overseas and we conservatives were all just being "paranoid". roll eyes (sarcastic)

psmith81992
The US dollar has been going to shit since 1971. Once China stops buying our debt(and they will), we will welcome hyperinflation with open arms and start anew.

FinalAnswer
http://cdn.niketalk.com/1/17/350x700px-LL-1756fde0_382.gif

Robtard
Sweet, martial law means Obama gets to stay in office indefinitely or something thumb up

Q99
I wonder if when this famed collapse *doesn't* happen- you know, like it hasn't happened any of the other dozen times it's been predicted recently- we'll get any retractions?

And whether anyone will note there's no actual signs the dollar is in danger, and what with the Greek crisis and the Shanghai stock exchange collapse the two next largest currencies currently have issues giving people all the more reason to turn to the dollar, linked as it is to an economy more stable than either?

Naaaah.

Bashar Teg
*yawn*

Time-Immemorial
Porter Stansnerry has a genius level intellect when it comes to financial markets. I have used a few of his stock tips and made money and his predictions are always spot on.

Star428
Yeah, I know he has one. I've ordered some of his stuff before. He's the one who first opened my eyes few years ago about how we're trapped with no way out of the coming collapse and he's accurately predicted many economic disasters already.

Time-Immemorial
The biggest problem we face is we cannot escape debt.

Say we paid the debt off tomorrow, we would go right back into it, not because we don't have good enough GDP. But because we don't print our own money.

Every dollar that is printed is loaned with interest from the federal reserve. They give us our money at interest, even though it our money. If the treasury printed our own money, we would not be in a never ended debt cycle.

Bashar Teg
*edit* wrong thread

Surtur
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
The biggest problem we face is we cannot escape debt.

Say we paid the debt off tomorrow, we would go right back into it, not because we don't have good enough GDP. But because we don't print our own money.

Every dollar that is printed is loaned with interest from the federal reserve. They give us our money at interest, even though it our money. If the treasury printed our own money, we would not be in a never ended debt cycle.

So then for what reason does the treasury not print their own money?

Bashar Teg
just so we're all clear, fully paying off our debt could spell economic catastrophe. debt drives our economy and is not to be equated to the same type of debt that we often struggle with on an individual level.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Surtur
So then for what reason does the treasury not print their own money?

Banking cartels won't allow it.

Shakyamunison
This seems like too much of connect the dots.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
This seems like too much of connect the dots.

Did you fail that class in school?

Shakyamunison
Did you fail that class in school?

So, this doesn't seem farfetched to you?

And I have no idea what class you are talking about.

Time-Immemorial
So, this doesn't seem farfetched to you?

And I have no idea what class you are talking about.

Obviously, since you failed itbig grin

Shakyamunison
Obviously, since you failed itbig grin

Failed what? What are you talking about?

Astner
I already sold my dollars in the end of June, and I didn't even have intel on this shit.

Time-Immemorial
Failed what? What are you talking about?

Man I was joking with you, stop playing hard to play along.

Shakyamunison
Man I was joking with you, stop playing hard to play along.

PM me or something then. I get attacked so often.

Knife
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
just so we're all clear, fully paying off our debt could spell economic catastrophe. debt drives our economy and is not to be equated to the same type of debt that we often struggle with on an individual level.

But unfortunately to many people see a countries finances as they do their monthly incomings and outgoings and don't understand this.

krisblaze

This is the best solution I can think of.

Not sure what president okay'd this (wilson?) but he basically enslaved america for future generations.

****ing bankers own everyone

Shakyamunison
edit

Knife
Originally posted by krisblaze

Not sure what president okay'd this (wilson?) but he basically enslaved america for future generations.

Very true.

Shakyamunison

I think it was Jackson that started it all with the banks, but I could be wrong.

Time-Immemorial

Im glad we found something we agree on. Yes Wilson ****ed us, and then after the fact realized he destroyed America.

"I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country. A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is concentrated. The growth of the nation, therefore, and all our activities are in the hands of a few men. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated Governments in the civilized world no longer a Government by free opinion, no longer a Government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a Government by the opinion and duress of a small group of dominant men."

I think it was Jackson that started it all with the banks, but I could be wrong.

Yes you are correct.

Ushgarak
That's an unsourced quote, TI.

Omega Vision
Pretty sure Jackson hated banks and didn't see the point of them. Centralized banking started around his presidency, but he was an opponent. I think though his reasons were kind of archaic. He just didn't get the idea behind paper money.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Ushgarak
That's an unsourced quote, TI.

And now what, Ushgarak?

Ushgarak
As in- that information you provided was completely wrong. Check your sources in future.

Time-Immemorial
As in- that information you provided was completely wrong. Check your sources in future.

From your point of view.

The American Mercury by George Jean Nathan, Henry Louis Mencken, 1924, p. 56

Ushgarak
And how is that a source, exactly?

You're still mistaken. Aside from anything else, what you quote there from Wilson is in part a re-arrangement of two speeches he made before the Reserve was even created, used to attack his political opponents. The rest of it is just made up.

Nothing to do with point of view- this is out and out fact. You need to be more critically aware.

Time-Immemorial
And how is that a source, exactly?

You;re still mistaken. Aside from anything else, what you quote there from Wilson is in part a re-arrangement of two speeches he made before the Reserve was even created, used to attack his political opponents. The rest of it is just made up.

Nothing to do with point of view- this is out and out fact. You need to be more critically aware.

I disagree, many books have been written about this.

Ushgarak
What does that have to do with anything? Disagree all you like- you can disagree with the sky being blue if you want. It makes no difference. You have quoted garbage, and you can check the original sources of Wilson's quotes if you want- they are in his 1913 book The New Freedom.

Time-Immemorial
What does that have to do with anything? Disagree all you like- you can disagree with the sky being blue if you want. It makes no difference. You have quoted garbage, and you can check the original sources of Wilson's quotes if you want- they are in his 1913 book The New Freedom.

The sky would be considered pale blue or milky white so your comparison is not accurate.

Ushgarak
Yeah and you would look just as credible as your Wilson mis-quote if you tried to say someone was wrong to say the sky was blue on that basis.

Just be careful with sources in future and be sceptical about any quote you read that is not clearly and directly attributable. The net is full of made up nonsense like that.

Time-Immemorial
Yeah and you would look just as credible as your Wilson mis-quote if you tried to say someone was wrong to say the sky was blue on that basis.

Just be careful with sources in future and be sceptical about any quote you read that is not clearly and directly attributable. The net is full of made up nonsense like that.

Maybe anywhere else, but as this place seems to only debate off actualities I would think saying the sky was blue would be inaccurate when its pale blue or milky white.

This is blue, like if you buy a blue car, mostly it will look like this.
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-DRC4w4c54Y0/T0otkbsk6qI/AAAAAAAAAGI/KGMLntMhWEs/s1600/blue.jpg

Pale Blue would look like this which is what the sky looks like, wouldn't you agree?

https://d2d00szk9na1qq.cloudfront.net/Product/e8bff7a9-83cd-441a-83e1-22fd688ad6d8/Images/Large_FN-309.jpg

Ushgarak
I'll refer you to my post above about how this makes you seem.

Time-Immemorial

OK

Q99
Is Time seriously trying to defend himself by arguing 'it's not blue, it's a different shade of blue'?

Originally posted by Bashar Teg

Yep, national debt was paid off once. It was bad.

Also, the largest portion of the debt *is* the national debt, i.e. to American citizens.

Time-Immemorial

Even if the quote is in accurate, it does not change the problem with fractional reserve banking and the outsourcing of our monetary system to a third party. I know you are under the same thumb in England.

Star428
LOL@anyone who thinks that our currency collapsing won't affect us all individually. They're in for the biggest shock of all. It will affect our entire way of living. You can expect nationwide riots soon after it happens (within a week or two probably. However long it takes for everyone to start suffering the effects of it) and martial law will have to be declared soon after that. The government already knew it would come to that which is most likely why they started this Jade Helm project. They're preparing for it.

Ushgarak
Please keep fringe conspiracy ideas to the conspiracy forum, thank you.

Time-Immemorial
Im waiting for an opinion above.

Star428
http://freekit.birchgold.com/global-reset/?utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=newsmax&utm_source=newsmax&msid=12028&send_date=071615&utm_content=sp_gr_v01c_tl_071615&placement=tl_gr

Anyone still think I'm "paranoid"?

Bardock42
Yes

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Star428
http://freekit.birchgold.com/global-reset/?utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=newsmax&utm_source=newsmax&msid=12028&send_date=071615&utm_content=sp_gr_v01c_tl_071615&placement=tl_gr

Anyone still think I'm "paranoid"?

http://www.birchgold.com
because a company which sells gold would have NO INTEREST AT ALL in making people panic and buy gold. thumb up

red g jacks
anyone who wants to protect themselves from the impeding collapse of the US dollar needs to watch this video

jBbLpxLglz0

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Bardock42
Yes

Time-Immemorial
Im going to couch surf Bardocks place if it all goes to shit.

Bardock42
Im going to couch surf Bardocks place if it all goes to shit.

I got a pretty big couch, I just gotta stockpile some cans and everything will be alright.

dadudemon

Bardock42

Time-Immemorial
Is DDM rapping above, my mind has been blown.

Star428
Who cares what that troll does?' I never pay him any attention.

Bashar Teg
that's nice, dear.

Q99
Originally posted by Star428
LOL@anyone who thinks that our currency collapsing won't affect us all individually. They're in for the biggest shock of all. It will affect our entire way of living. You can expect nationwide riots soon after it happens (within a week or two probably. However long it takes for everyone to start suffering the effects of it) and martial law will have to be declared soon after that. The government already knew it would come to that which is most likely why they started this Jade Helm project. They're preparing for it.

It's not that our currency collapsing wouldn't affect us, it would. It just shows no actual sign of collapsing, and the economy shows every sign of continuing to strengthen and heal after recent wounds.

Like Ushgarak said, it's a conspiracy theory, not good economics.

The only remotely plausible thing I can think of that'd cause such a collapse is if the Tea Party got their 'default on the debt' dream done. That'd cause all kinds of stuff to collapse.

Ushgarak
Well, to be more specific, the conspiracy theory talk I didn't want in here was the idea that the government was conducting military exercises under secret cover in order to prepare to govern a post-monetary collapse US.

I don't have an objection to people discussing the possibility of currency collapse (though I think it is wrong); I object to it being seen as part of some wider conspiratorial agenda.

Surtur
Banking cartels won't allow it.

We need to do something about these cartels then. But we won't because money talks.

Robtard
Originally posted by Q99
It's not that our currency collapsing wouldn't affect us, it would. It just shows no actual sign of collapsing, and the economy shows every sign of continuing to strengthen and heal after recent wounds.

Any. Day. Now.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.