FOTJ Luke, DE Sidious & Ziost Vitiate vs The Son of Mortis

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sinious
Neutral ground.

All characters in their peak incarnations.

Can this team take down the Son of Mortis?

Tondemonai
Wow.

Ok so this is gonna be a real hard one. IMO, I think that the team has a chance here, though with the Son being the representation and embodiment of the Dark Side of the Force I think he can probably pull some sort of omnipotent shit or something, though Sidious and Vitiate could probably last for a long time what with essence transfer and such, and if Luke pulls Oneness then they might win, but otherwise I'm really undecided on this, great thread though!

EmperorSidious2
Team. They have Luke and he by himself could give the Son a good fight or possibly win as its stated that only abeloth the father, the daughter and the chosen one can defeat or challenge the son. Luke has acheived that power and then he has the ability to go into oneness. Also Palpatine and vitiate are enough to give a good amount of back up.

Emperordmb
Luke is not on the Ones' level. He's as close as non-Ones get, but he's still not there. Even when he was experiencing oneness, Abeloth slapped him down.

EmperorSidious2
Didn't he achieve Anakins power? When Anakin would have reached his full potential? Also isn't it stated that only the Father, Abeloth, The daughter and the chosen ones are the only ones who can handle the son? With that being. Said it's possible that The Son is weaker than Abeloth as Abeloth first of drunk and bathe in what gave the son and the daughter their power so really the son is half of Abeloth. Anakin was able to handle both the son and daughter. Even with an amp he wasn't at full potential. Luke at full potential with oneness defintly makes up for any disparity that the amp may have given him even if their was an amp. Then add Sidious and vitiate this is defintly enough for the team the gain the majority.

DarthAnt66
The teams get butchered.

Board Walker
The son is on a completely different level, it is akin to pitting a team of children against a bear.

Sinious
Originally posted by Tondemonai
Wow.

Ok so this is gonna be a real hard one. IMO, I think that the team has a chance here, though with the Son being the representation and embodiment of the Dark Side of the Force I think he can probably pull some sort of omnipotent shit or something, though Sidious and Vitiate could probably last for a long time what with essence transfer and such, and if Luke pulls Oneness then they might win, but otherwise I'm really undecided on this, great thread though!

Thanks.

I agree that the team has a chance. Imagine Spirit Vitiate's force attacks combined with Sidious' force storms hitting the Son. Luke himself is an even more formidable combatant compared to his teammates and would be great support for the team as well.

SunRazer
It's not a stomp for the Son at all.

The_Tempest
I basically view the Anchorites as divine and only truly beatable by Anakin. Everyone else is just fodder, unless they have a certain dagger.

Nephthys
You mean like Abeloth?

The_Tempest
No, each of the Anchorites are beyond Abeloth.

DarthAnt66
thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.