Palpatine vs. King Ommin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Merchant
Palpatine as of ROTS. King Ommin during his duel with Ulic and friends, except instead of Ulic Palpatine waltzes in.

Trocity
lmfao stop.

carthage
Ommin

Tondemonai
You guys don't have to be dicks about it, though I concur that Sidious would ran house.

The Merchant
I think Ommin can win tbh. He's more versatile and in raw power is equal with Palpatine.

DarthAnt66
Spite in favor of Ommin.

The guy nearly killed Nomi Sunrider.

Emperordmb
Does the KOTOR Ultimate Limited Collector's Edition Campaign Guide II Version C have anything on Ommin?

DarthAnt66
LMFAO. Sadly not. However, I found this gem:

"Now the scene below subtly altered, though to the physical eye there was no change. Powered by the dark side, Dooku's perception took the measure of those below him with exhilarating precision.

Kenobi was luminous, a transparent being, a window onto a sunlit meadow of the Force.

Skywalker was a storm cloud, flickering with dangerous lightning, building the rotation that threatens a tornado.

And then there was Palpatine, of course: he was beyond power. He showed nothing of what might be within. Though seen with the eyes of the dark side itself, Palpatine was an event horizon. Beneath his entirely ordinary surface was absolute, perfect nothingness. Darkness beyond darkness. A black hole of the Force.

Then suddenly, the black hole was destroyed! From the abyss of space, a new figure emerged from the shadows: Ominin. Dooku sensed power in him - more powerful than any being ever. He was not just a black hole, he was the galaxy itself. Every planet. Every star. Every nebula. Every system. Everything.

Awed by this being of incomprehensible power, Dooku bent his knees to bow. However, to be in Ominin's presence was fatal, and the dark energies from the ancient Sith Lord instantly overwhelmed and destroyed the Count."

-- Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith Novelization Platinum Edition Signed by George Lucas at ComicCon 2008 (Variation 18X)

Emperordmb
Still not even 1% as powerful as Mendor Typhoons tbh

ILS
Ommin rapes

Trocity
Exar Kun>Ulic>Ommin>Palpatine

The Merchant
Now you're getting it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.