Can Superman defeat a team on his own ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?
No Prep..
No B.F.R..
Dcnu..

The Legion

Graviton
Mandarin
Crusher Creel
Fin Fang Foom
Electro
Wrecker

Vs

Superman

Fight takes place in Metropolis..

abhilegend
No. Legion alone is overkill.

Supermex
Originally posted by abhilegend
No. Legion alone is overkill.

Legion the dumb name I gave the team.. Not the character.

HulkIsHulk
What are Wrecker and Creel doing here? Wrecker is gonna get stomped while the semi retarded Creel, despite being in Superman's class is gonna be outsmarted and beaten again

Kazenji
Originally posted by Supermex
Legion the dumb name I gave the team.. Not the character.

That's what he ment.

Stoic
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
What are Wrecker and Creel doing here? Wrecker is gonna get stomped while the semi retarded Creel, despite being in Superman's class is gonna be outsmarted and beaten again

I wonder if Graviton would be useless against Superman as well? Superman controls gravity too right?

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/111336/4159127-4257083502-tb2gr.jpg

deathslash
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
What are Wrecker and Creel doing here? Wrecker is gonna get stomped while the semi retarded Creel, despite being in Superman's class is gonna be outsmarted and beaten again Wrecker is in thor's weight class and in a forum setting, wouldn't Creel be operating at "non-retarded" levels?

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by deathslash
Wrecker is in thor's weight class and in a forum setting, wouldn't Creel be operating at "non-retarded" levels?

Nah. CIS would still be on.

carver9
Absorbing man would still pose as a huge problem though. AM tends to lose but when he battles top tiers, he does extremely well. This team is too powerful and Gravi would be a huge problem. Supes does well though.

Blue Area Vet
How is this even a thread? He could never beat the combination of Creel and Graviton.

Supermex
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
How is this even a thread? He could never beat the combination of Creel and Graviton.

Why not?

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Supermex
Why not?

Because he could never hope to beat that combination. All Graviton has to do is slow his movement enough for Absorbing Man to get to him and it's over. Graviton has pinned entire Avengers teams down.

Flyattractor
How fast can Graviton Amp up? Other then Electro (In energy form I am assuming) Do any of the other guys on this list have any Super Speed feats?

Cause I would think KMC/blood lust rules Supes could do some serious damage damn fast.

Magnon
Superman flies via supernaturally manipulating the way gravity affects him. Thus he can simply fly through everything Graviton throws at him (he can choose whether gravity pulls or repulses him, or if it affects him at all).

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by Magnon
Superman flies via supernaturally manipulating the way gravity affects him. Thus he can simply fly through everything Graviton throws at him (he can choose whether gravity pulls or repulses him, or if it affects him at all).
Whoa, that's some extrapolation

Surtur
Hasn't Graviton done stuff like kill someone with a pencil..even though he was on the other side of the planet?

h1a8
Supes has speed and long range attacks which gives him the advantage.

carver9
Originally posted by Surtur
Hasn't Graviton done stuff like kill someone with a pencil..even though he was on the other side of the planet?

Graviton held the entire world captive.

http://i42.tinypic.com/2qnm8zt.jpg

carver9
Originally posted by h1a8
Supes has speed and long range attacks which gives him the advantage.

Tell me some things about Graviton. Also, lol, Superman shooting heat vision at Creel is the last thing he wants to do.

Surtur
Well seeing his power it then comes down to durability. Essentially if Graviton can survive long enough to use his power this won't end well for Supes.

h1a8
Originally posted by carver9
Tell me some things about Graviton. Also, lol, Superman shooting heat vision at Creel is the last thing he wants to do. Superman's flying strength far exceeds graviton power. I was referring to Graviton with the hv. Superman could simply Bfr Creel by hitting him away with wreckers crowbar. Or wrecker himself. How long does creel have to touch something to absorb it? A sec?

Knife
If Iron man can lobotomise Graviton with a laser and Johnny Storm defeat him. High powered heat vision owns him. Creel loses to the old Superspeed throw into orbit. Wrecker can't fly and is slow, ergo, same as Creel, orbit time.

-K-M-
Graviton is Canadian so I must vote for him. I also have his first appearance (no biggie)

current graviton is weaker then his classic days due to the head/brain damage guys

Knife
Originally posted by -K-M-
Graviton is Canadian so I must vote for him. I also have his first appearance (no biggie)

current graviton is weaker then his classic days due to the head/brain damage guys

Like you I have his first appearance and yes he is weaker, although in classic days he lost control of his power, became a blackhole, a rock creature thing, got defeated by Thor with a syringe and Johnny Storm using Physics against a Physicist, He also got lobotomised. Guys a chump and a wannabe rapist.

-K-M-
I do have his first appearance. Not super rare.

Blue Area Vet
ORBIT? Graviton would EASILY prevent that from happening. Are you all typing drunk? Do you all not see the pick of him laying out a shit load of heroes including heralds with his power? Creel would no doubt absorb the Wreckers MAGICAL crowbar. By the way, the Wrecker not sharing power four ways is no joke.

Knife
Originally posted by -K-M-
I do have his first appearance. Not super rare.

I don't doubt you and no it isn't that rare, it's at the end of the Vision V Wonderman fight as I remember. Years since I read it. It was in the days leading up to Thor 300 a few years earlier, god that Celestial story was long. When Thor would pop up and forget stuff. Great stuff, best Avengers bad guys all appeared then, Graviton, Nefaria, Korvac... Fantastic times.

Knife
ORBIT? Graviton would EASILY prevent that from happening. Are you all drunk? Creel would no doubt absorb the Wreckers MAGICAL crowbar. By the way, the Wrecker not sharing power four ways is no joke.

Learn to read son.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Knife
Learn to read son.

Try and make it to day six little guy.

Knife
Try and make it to day six little guy.

You're clearly a teenager, hot to argue about comics you've never read and now you're on ignore. I'm sorry I just don't get hot arguing with kids who take fictional characters too seriously.

h1a8
ORBIT? Graviton would EASILY prevent that from happening. Are you all typing drunk? Do you all not see the pick of him laying out a shit load of heroes including heralds with his power? Creel would no doubt absorb the Wreckers MAGICAL crowbar. By the way, the Wrecker not sharing power four ways is no joke. most of those heroes can't fly. The ones who can doesn't have Superman's flight strength (has shown over 50 earth weights of force). Plus Superman hv him or blitz him for the easy win. Superman can actually beat him with a pop from his finger.

Knife
I don't doubt you and no it isn't that rare, it's at the end of the Vision V Wonderman fight as I remember. Years since I read it. It was in the days leading up to Thor 300 a few years earlier, god that Celestial story was long. When Thor would pop up and forget stuff. Great stuff, best Avengers bad guys all appeared then, Graviton, Nefaria, Korvac... Fantastic times.

Just to clarify KM and apologies for my lazy post. Gravitons first appearance was when Thor was leading up to Thor 300 and kept vanishing.

-K-M-

Funny I read that wrong, thought you said no I didn't but you said you had it as well. My mistake

Yeah he was pretty powerful in his classic days, current though? Shadow of his former self.

abhilegend
ORBIT? Graviton would EASILY prevent that from happening. Are you all typing drunk? Do you all not see the pick of him laying out a shit load of heroes including heralds with his power? Creel would no doubt absorb the Wreckers MAGICAL crowbar. By the way, the Wrecker not sharing power four ways is no joke.
Superman has seen and beaten far better.

Move along.

Surtur
You're clearly a teenager, hot to argue about comics you've never read and now you're on ignore. I'm sorry I just don't get hot arguing with kids who take fictional characters too seriously.

If taking fictional characters too seriously bothers you then...you probably are going to be feeling "bothered" a lot here.

Genii96
Supes loses here

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.