Dipper Pines vs Tomoko Kuroki

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ScreamPaste

cdtm
I don't know the other character, but it's hard to imagine anything more awkward then Dipper around girls. smile

Hinata probably comes close, but I wouldn't say she's worse.. Creepier, maybe.

NemeBro
The fans are often sick ****s who ship Dipper with his sibling.

Tomoko is a sick **** who actively implies she wants to **** hers, and also this happens:

CxWp869-7oY

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by cdtm
I don't know the other character, but it's hard to imagine anything more awkward then Dipper around girls. smile

Hinata probably comes close, but I wouldn't say she's worse.. Creepier, maybe. Reply to the other thread, damn you.Originally posted by NemeBro
The fans are often sick ****s who ship Dipper with his sibling.

Tomoko is a sick **** who actively implies she wants to **** hers, and also this happens:

CxWp869-7oY This somehow feels less awkward to me than Wendy acknowledging she can hear all the shit Dipper says under his breath.

DatCanadian
Idk, Tomoko is reaaaally awkward

KingD19
I wouldn't say Dipper is anymore awkward around Wendy than any 12-13 year old around an older girl he has a crush on. And he wasn't even awkward around her for the most part. More often he was just her friend and would get flustered or nervous when she joked around or he got put in a situation.

FinalAnswer
aSDm3c-_UL8

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.