Khan Vs. Galahad Kingsman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Knife
This is the English Sherlock guy as Khan, he has a shotgun and a pistol. Galahad has standard gear.

Armed and Unarmed.

Stigma
Galahad wins.

Time-Immemorial
laughing out loud

KingD19
Soooooo...Khan loses yet again.

DTM
Nah, not to me, as much as quanchi has made everyone here hate Khan, Ill still support him when I think he should win, and this is one match he definitely should win.

Time-Immemorial
Khan wins.

FrothByte
Originally posted by DTM
Nah, not to me, as much as quanchi has made everyone here hate Khan, Ill still support him when I think he should win, and this is one match he definitely should win.

Same here. As much as I'd love to say Galahad, Khan does seem to operate at a higher level.

Genesis-Soldier
khan takes this

its not that we hate khan, just quan

KingD19
I'm confused as to how Khan wins. Galahad aside from his hands and hands is bulletproof due to his suit. He's also got the umbrella which launches shock rounds, a magnetized, electrified bola, actual bullets including shotgun spread, and stun rounds. It's also bulletproof as well.

Beyond that, Galahad has superhuman strength and durability as evidenced by the church scene. And he's a crap ton faster than Khan as well as just being a far better fighter.

Genesis-Soldier
shit, forgot that.

yeah the Multi takedown feat is a good example

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.