Darth Sion vs. Anakin Solo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Anakin as of Star by Star

Battle takes place on neural ground

*Morals off.

FreshestSlice
Anakin trashes.

carthage
Damn

DarthAnt66
I simply only read through Young Jedi Knights (and all previous works) for my Jacen thread so far, but it seems that, from what we see of Anakin in it, he's >> Jaina and Jacen in terms of potential and Sense abilities.

I'm going to assume that, by the time Anakin gets a lightsaber, he's going to be an absolute monster on the field (also note that Jacen Solo's main thing at the minute is Force Sense / Telepathy / Beast Control, too).

Emperordmb
Anakin Solo wins.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
I simply only read through Young Jedi Knights (and all previous works) for my Jacen thread so far, but it seems that, from what we see of Anakin in it, he's >> Jaina and Jacen in terms of potential and Sense abilities.

I'm going to assume that, by the time Anakin gets a lightsaber, he's going to be an absolute monster on the field (also note that Jacen Solo's main thing at the minute is Force Sense / Telepathy / Beast Control, too).

This is pretty accurate.

Actually atm, his best feat dueling wise is sparring Jacen in NJO: VP

Ant, there's some nice reaction and timing feats for Jacen there, keep an eye out.

SunRazer
Anakin's better in every single relevant category.

NTJack0
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Anakin trashes.

DarthAnt66
Found a pretty beastly TK feat for Anakin Solo:

"Anakin dispatched them with quick thrusts to the backs of their necks, then flicked his left hand in Jacen's direction. Beyond Jacen a trooper flew back, as if he'd been hit in the chest with a metric ton of transparisteel. The telekinetic blast cleared a path to Luke's side."

DarthAnt66
Also this:

Anakin picked himself up off the ground and blinked away the flash of torpedo detonations that had ruined his night vision. He found his lightsaber and brought it to hand, then called out for his brother. "Jacen! Jacen!"

He turned to his left as he heard a reply, then lashed at the crowd of reptoids swarming over his brother. He cut one or two away, then a ripple of Force energy pulsed upward, scattering the others. Some rolled to their feet and struck wildly at him, but Anakin parried their assaults easily and replied with cuts that dropped them.

Fated Xtasy
God damn the story group for Lynching Anakin.

FreshestSlice
Anakin was too beautiful for this galaxy, obviously.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.