Genocide, Morlun, & Omega Red vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Superman is listening in space for trouble and hears bloodcurdling screams coming from New York city he starts to make it back when he arrives he sees countless dead bodies and then follows the sounds of destruction and finds these three killing people. No bfr in this fight, can he stop them? Oh and they feed of the dead.

Genocide- http://www.rapsheet.co.uk/RapSheetMain/Character2.asp?UniqueId=2240

carver9
Superman wins. Morlun gives him a fight before being dropped.

golem370
Could they not attack his life force while attacking him healing which would also increase their powers?

Surtur
Poor Omega Red and his being useless and all here.

The Nuul
There's this... however Supes is on a different level. Once Morun starts to drain his life force, Clark will end the fight.

Is this even canon? I see Spider-Man 2099.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11/113883/4160203-capmarvel1.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11/113883/4160204-capmarvel2.jpg

carver9
Dropping Morlun isn't easy, at all.

The Nuul
Wait... is this pre DCnU or DCnU version?

golem370
Pre-DCNU

Surtur
Dropping Morlun will be the main issue, everyone else involved is just kind of..there. Perhaps for moral support.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by The Nuul
There's this... however Supes is on a different level. Once Morun starts to drain his life force, Clark will end the fight.

Is this even canon? I see Spider-Man 2099.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11/113883/4160203-capmarvel1.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11/113883/4160204-capmarvel2.jpg

It's canon to Morlun (as he crosses dimensions) but not canon to other characters.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Surtur
Dropping Morlun will be the main issue, everyone else involved is just kind of..there. Perhaps for moral support.

Until Superman just gets bored and chucks him far away. He's done it to Parasite, who is another drainer.

Edit: BFR is off, I see. the fight just got extended a bit longer.

golem370
No bfr and if he is fighting Morlun and the other are draining him and fighting him too they still can't pull it off. I mean Omega Red Morlun and Geno weren't just killing people but feeding on them too increasing their powers.

Juk3n
Superman wins. On another level, better than each in every physical category by a factor of hundreds.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by golem370
No bfr and if he is fighting Morlun and the other are draining him and fighting him too they still can't pull it off. I mean Omega Red Morlun and Geno weren't just killing people but feeding on them too increasing their powers.

There aren't enough people in NYC to amp them enough.

golem370
But if they fight him for awhile they can amp off him and weaken him making it even tougher fight for Superman, Also if that Morlun scan is canon Genis couldn't stop the drain of energy.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by golem370
But if they fight him for awhile they can amp off him and weaken him making it even tougher fight for Superman, Also if that Morlun scan is canon Genis couldn't stop the drain of energy.

It's non canon to Genis. That is to say, was an alternate reality Genis. No idea what differences or similarities he has to 616 Genis.

Or Superman throws them together and they amp off and drain each other.

Surtur
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Until Superman just gets bored and chucks him far away. He's done it to Parasite, who is another drainer.

Edit: BFR is off, I see. the fight just got extended a bit longer.

Yeah, I was going to give a similar response until I saw no BFR. Otherwise both Morlun and Omega Red would be gone in a blip.

krisblaze
But guys

They can all drain life-force

How can Superman contend with that?

abhilegend
It's not like he fights one of the best drainers in comics aka Parasite regularly.

golem370
Omega Red & Morlun are extremely durable able to withstand a lot of damage. If OR gets his tendrils around Superman neck he might hurt him but could he get loose? You have 3 life absorbers 1 with a death factor.

leonidas
love how everyone ignores the most powerful member of the team--easily--in genocide.... team takes it.

abhilegend
Originally posted by leonidas
love how everyone ignores the most powerful member of the team--easily--in genocide.... team takes it.
No, they wouldn't. Genocide is the most powerful here and she is no match for Superman.

krisblaze

Wut? Genocide was an absolute turd.

He might wipe the floor with OR and Morlun (them being double-turds) but he's still weaker than Eimin or Archangel-Apoc

Q99
My reaction was- "Yea, why is everyone ignoring Genocide? I mean, Genocide was made to be an anti-League weapon, by Ares, and has.. .*checks link* Oooh, Horseman Genocide. Isn't he just an alternate version of Holocaust? Yea, I see why the focus on Morlun now."

I think leonidas may be thinking the wrong Genocide as well.

leonidas
Originally posted by Q99
My reaction was- "Yea, why is everyone ignoring Genocide? I mean, Genocide was made to be an anti-League weapon, by Ares, and has.. .*checks link* Oooh, Horseman Genocide. Isn't he just an alternate version of Holocaust? Yea, I see why the focus on Morlun now."

I think leonidas may be thinking the wrong Genocide as well.

lol yeah, indeed i was... carry on. thumb up

but i disagree completely with abhi. ww genocide could certainly kill superman. how many out of 10 would be a hella debate. but, yeah, wrong genocide so, never mind.....

Q99

but i disagree completely with abhi. ww genocide could certainly kill superman. how many out of 10 would be a hella debate. but, yeah, wrong genocide so, never mind.....

Yea, Abhi has a... stupid thing when it comes to WW, and WW related things.

DC Genocide, of course, is even stronger than WW, can teleport (though not fly), makes her opponents fight dumb, and can attack their minds with the lasso. And was literally made to kill the League.

This Genocide, on the flip side, is very similar to Holocaust. King Hyperion fairly effortlessly killed Holocaust. Even if Horseman Genocide is a bit stronger, it won't do.

Konton
WW Genocide tips the scales and is a threat on her own.

Horseman Genocide... meh.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Q99

I think leonidas may be thinking the wrong Genocide as well. Originally posted by leonidas

but i disagree completely with abhi. ww genocide could certainly kill superman. how many out of 10 would be a hella debate. but, yeah, wrong genocide so, never mind..... Originally posted by Q99
Yea, Abhi has a... stupid thing when it comes to WW, and WW related things.

DC Genocide, of course, is even stronger than WW, can teleport (though not fly), makes her opponents fight dumb, and can attack their minds with the lasso. And was literally made to kill the League.

This Genocide, on the flip side, is very similar to Holocaust. King Hyperion fairly effortlessly killed Holocaust. Even if Horseman Genocide is a bit stronger, it won't do.
laughing out loud

Are we talking about the same Genocide who got the shit kicked out of her by Diana once she got her act together?

And Anti League? Superman has actually beaten the characters with the power of entire League before.

If both of you are so certain, make a thread and see how it goes.

krisblaze
We're talking about archangel's son.

Who got rekt by one attack from Eimin.

golem370
back on topic

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by krisblaze

Who got rekt by one attack from Eimin.

thumb up

Sin I AM
Lol at morlun having to cross dimensions to wreck characters. Such shitty writing and one shotting vell no less. Someone needs to start shooting writers. Clark stomps

deathslash

Who got rekt by one attack from Eimin. I thought genocide was apocalypse's son

krisblaze
Yeah woops.

He's the son of apoc and famine.

Eimin and Eiwhatever were the sons of archangel

One_Angry_Scot
Yeah woops.

He's the son of apoc and famine.

Eimin and Eiwhatever were the sons of archangel

The other one was Uriel I think.

Q99
Originally posted by abhilegend
laughing out loud

Are we talking about the same Genocide who got the shit kicked out of her by Diana once she got her act together?

Because she was immune to Genocide's weapon and ripped it out of her spine. WW's the only character for whom Genocide's lasso is a liability rather than a potential one-hit-KO.

Remember, Genocide beat- frankly owned- Diana the first time, fought off Diana with backup of Donna and a buncha super-apes the second (killing one of them and mind-twisting Donna), and wrecked John Stewart, Firestorm, and Red Tornado casually as well.

In short, you love ignoring what is inconvenient to you.

And Wonder Woman's beaten Superman before. Your point?

What's the point? Everyone already knows how it goes- Most people point out Geno wins, the anti-WW brigade cover your ears and ignore feats. Genocide's normally pitted against people stronger than Superman in vs threads.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Q99
Because she was immune to Genocide's weapon and ripped it out of her spine. WW's the only character for whom Genocide's lasso is a liability rather than a potential one-hit-KO.
She wasn't immune by any chance. Because Diana was caught in her psychic Web. And Donna or apes are cannon fodder She suckered John. Beating Firestorm or Red Tornado physically? Hahaha. laughing out loud Must be an alternate reality. Issue number? Last time they "fought" Superman oneshotted her.

Superman would ****stomp Genocide.

Don't like it? Doesn't matter.

krisblaze
Stop discussing a character that isn't in this thread.

It's irrelevant.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.