Goku (Broly-buster) vs. Goku (Genki dama absorbed)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

StiltmanFTW
First Broly movie and Super Android 13.

Both Gokus are at the equal starting power level and can go MSSJ.

Basically, I'd like to know which amp was more significant - the energy share thing from the wounded Z-team or Goku going inside his Spirit Bomb?

juggerman
Broly wins

Galan007
When Goku absorbed the power of the Z Fighters, they had just had the shit beaten out of them by Broly, and were on the verge of collapsing--the Saiyans couldn't even maintain their SSJ states, for example.

So yeah, the Genki Dama should have contained a lot more energy than 3 extremely weakened Saiyans+Piccolo, me thinks.

Blockythe1guy
Originally posted by Galan007
When Goku absorbed the power of the Z Fighters, they had just had the shit beaten out of them by Broly, and were on the verge of collapsing--the Saiyans couldn't even maintain their SSJ states, for example.

So yeah, the Genki Dama should have contained a lot more energy than 3 extremely weakened Saiyans+Piccolo, me thinks.

But that weakened Goku one-shot Broly who tanked all of their attacks. He may survive but that's kinda impressive.

cdtm
Originally posted by Galan007

A similar sized Genki Dama also failed to kill Freeza, in his < 100% state, which makes the energy contained less then a bargain basement newb SSJ.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.