Superman (Man of Steel) vs. Shendu (Jackie Chan Adventures)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

danteiscool
Shendu is in his physical form (his humanoid dragon form or whatever you wish to call it). Superman isn't allowed to use his heat vision for this fight.

Round 1: Shendu doesn't have any talismans.

Round 2: Shendu has the Ox talisman as well as the rooster one (or whichever one grants its user super speed) and the talisman that lets him levitate.

For both rounds, magic of any sort isn't allowed.

How does this go?

Time-Immemorial
Kal stomps

StealthRanger
Shendu gets stomped in Round 1

Not sure about round 2, immortality is a ***** though

AuraAngel
Shendu is simply too slow in both rounds to do anything.

danteiscool
So there's nothing you guys think Shendu can do to really stand up to Kal? Even in round 2?

And if either is KOd, it's considered a win, so immortality won't be an issue.

AuraAngel
The Rabbit Talisman's best showing, that I can recall(not sure how one quantifies the time travel showing because I believe a machine helped there) is mach 390. Supes in Man of Steel is mach 10,000 lol.

danteiscool
Just where did Mach 10,000 come from? I understand that he and Zod flew from Metropolis up to orbit in under a few seconds, but I thought that'd at best put them in triple Mach digits, not five digits.

NemeBro
Originally posted by danteiscool
Just where did Mach 10,000 come from? I understand that he and Zod flew from Metropolis up to orbit in under a few seconds, but I thought that'd at best put them in triple Mach digits, not five digits. Circling the about a quarter of the globe in a moment.

wakkawakkawakka
I think I'd be fairer to give Shendu all of his talismans though it might force the fight into a stalemate.

Otherwise Supes wins both rounds.

AuraAngel
Yeah but if you give him all the Talisman powers then Shendu would win pretty easily.

danteiscool
Which is why I limited the talismans to the ones that boost his strength and speed. As it is anyway, the Ox talisman can allow a normal human or animal charge through a mountain and Shendu is still physically stronger than such users anyway, so with it, his strength is even greater. Same thing goes for the rooster talisman too.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.