Which movie are you most excited about in MCU Phase Three?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AsbestosFlaygon
The movie I'm waiting for is Captain Marvel. Kevin Feige said that she is one of the most, if not THE most, powerful heroes in MCU. It will be interesting to see her bulldoze and curbstomp her way to victory.

Kazenji
Black Panther then followed by Captain America: Civil War.

Time-Immemorial
Infinity

Zack M
Panther. Just curious about it.

Inhuman
Originally posted by Zack M
NONE

*fixed* that for you thumb up

Zack M
Originally posted by Inhuman
*fixed* that for you thumb up

Troll harder. wink

quanchi112
Thanos.

Firefly218
Civil War

Kazenji
Thanos is getting his own solo movie?

Zack M
Yeah, it was probably the surprise hit at comic con. It's basically telling his origin story.

TheVaultDweller
I might be the odd one out here, but I am actually quite interested to see how they go about doing Dr. Strange. I want to see how they are going to approach his magic in the MCU, considering how they have handled the Asgardians & Loki (advanced alien tech and "magic" that is virtually one and the same to them in their world), Scarlet Witch's powers (scrapping her chaos-magic-mutant-hex-bolt-sorcery-f***-knows-where-her-powers-come-from abilities in favour of infinity gem fueled powers) etc.

IMO, Dr Strange has the potential to be one of the most spectacular MCU films to date, or a total mess. It all depends on the direction they take it.

relentless1
Batman v Superman

TheGrat1
^ I LOL'd

Civil War because every film Cap has been in has been consistently excellent (at least a 9.0/10) for me so far. Despite a bunch of people crowding his stage in this film I expect the Russos to deliver just like they did with Winter Soldier.

After that I am most interested in Black Panther, because the character and his setting can have a very deep and far reaching impact on the rest of the universe. And that's the entire point of connecting all these movies in the first place, is it not?

Patient_Leech
Guardians, mother****ers. Guardians 'O' the Galaxy. Can't wait to kick little aliens in time to that beautiful Vol. 2 soundtrack.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Kazenji
Thanos is getting his own solo movie? Hush, boy.

Kazenji
Originally posted by quanchi112
Hush, boy.

Go cry some more kid.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Kazenji
Go cry some more kid. Why would I cry when you're the one getting all upset over me posting Thanos.

marwash22
Pantera Negro

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by marwash22
Pantera Negro Negra* thumb down

GotG 2 is the movie I am most looking forward to watch, and Cap 3.

Impediment
Dr. Strange by a light year.

Strange is one of the most powerful characters in the Marvel Universe and is hardly ever used.

Top it off with the fact that Benadict Cumberbatch is in the lead role and you have a winner.

Arachnid1
Spiderman, and it's not even a contest.

ares834
GotG vol. 2. However, I'm most intrested in seeing Dr. Strange as I'm
Ruinous how they will do him. Hopefully, they go the horror route but I doubt they will.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
GotG 2 is the movie I am most looking forward to watch, and Cap 3.

Same here.

wakkawakkawakka
Wait isn't Sony still the distributor of Spider-Man's solo films? So does that really count?

Anyway Dr.Strange has the potential to be the most interesting followed by Black Panther IMO.

Surtur
Dr. Strange is my pick as well. Hopefully they get it right, the first live action Dr. Strange movie was awful, but I did like the animated movie from 2007.

Originally posted by quanchi112
Why would I cry when you're the one getting all upset over me posting Thanos.

So is there actually a Thanos movie coming out or what since why else mention Thanos? This wasn't asking which character you are looking forward to seeing, but which movie.

Mike82
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
The movie I'm waiting for is Captain Marvel. Kevin Feige said that she is one of the most, if not THE most, powerful heroes in MCU. It will be interesting to see her bulldoze and curbstomp her way to victory.

I agree. I hope the "Superman like powers" thing is more than just hype. I want to see her hurtling asteroids at spaceships or blasting them with her photon blasts. I wouldn't mind seeing her going up against the New Avengers and wrecking half the team or have her defeat a super powerful foe that the Avengers can't beat.

Surtur
Personally I don't want her being that vastly above the rest of the Avengers. They should put her in the same weight class as people like Thor and Hulk.

marwash22
Originally posted by Impediment
Dr. Strange by a light year.

Strange is one of the most powerful characters in the Marvel Universe and is hardly ever used.

Top it off with the fact that Benadict Cumberbatch is in the lead role and you have a winner. lol. if you're expecting him to be Sorcerer supreme in that movie, i feel sorry for your jimmies 'cause they are in for a serious rustling. if Hulk and Thor are any indication, Strange gonna be watered down so much he'll Have trouble beating Harry Potter people in a forum battle.

Mike82
Originally posted by Surtur
Personally I don't want her being that vastly above the rest of the Avengers. They should put her in the same weight class as people like Thor and Hulk.

TBH, I wouldn't put any of the New Avengers in the same weight class as Thor or Hulk, except maybe Vision, but his energy blasts from the mind stone would likely add to her strength.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Surtur
Dr. Strange is my pick as well. Hopefully they get it right, the first live action Dr. Strange movie was awful, but I did like the animated movie from 2007.

So is there actually a Thanos movie coming out or what since why else mention Thanos? This wasn't asking which character you are looking forward to seeing, but which movie. Its a joke. Both infinity war films.

BruceSkywalker
All of them

Mike82
Originally posted by marwash22
lol. if you're expecting him to be Sorcerer supreme in that movie, i feel sorry for your jimmies 'cause they are in for a serious rustling. if Hulk and Thor are any indication, Strange gonna be watered down so much he'll Have trouble beating Harry Potter people in a forum battle.

I think Hulk and Thor have to be watered down and given less screen time because of mere mortals like Hawkeye and BW. You can't have Hulk smashing planets with his fists when you have the little people who can't even lift a car over their head.

The Dr Strange movie could be bad. What if the Eye of Agamoto is a piece of Stark Tech, or Clea is replaced with Jane Foster to blather on about pseudo-science. Kevin Feige is a big Doctor Strange fan though, so I have hopes.

Emperordmb
Definitely the two Infinity War Movies

Honorable mentions go to Civil War, Ragnarok, and Doctor Strange.

BrainSturgeon
No doubt i am waiting for Captain America: Civil War

dynamix
infinity 1&2 and Doctor Strange! Civil War is also high on the list as well.

Flyattractor
Didn't Marvel get the rights back to Ghost Rider?

Why aint we seeing any of that?

Mindset
Civil War.

Mike82
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Didn't Marvel get the rights back to Ghost Rider?

Why aint we seeing any of that?

I'm thinking Marvel is waiting until after Doctor Strange. His movie will likely open the door for all the real spooky stuff. I'm thinking a Netflix series might work.

tkitna
Infinity movies, but I seriously doubt they would be able to replicate the sheer awesomeness the comics portrayed.

Bentley
Probably Guardians but it will depend on the villain and the direction they take plotwise.

Then in order: Black Panther, Doctor Strange and Thor: Ragnarok.

Phuck Infinity War.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Mike82
I'm thinking Marvel is waiting until after Doctor Strange. His movie will likely open the door for all the real spooky stuff. I'm thinking a Netflix series might work.

The stories would probably be good but the effects would suck due to low budget.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.