Superman V.S tzeentch.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Revanchiste
Could tzeench planned the death of superman???

Revanchiste
?

Board Walker
I will represent superman

Digi
wrong forum

Board Walker
Originally posted by Revanchiste
Could tzeench planned the death of superman???

Do you want to make the first or second post?

Prof. T.C McAbe
Dunno if this will be closed or moved to the Foreign Cinema. But this is a very tough fight. To my knowledge no one faced Tzeentch in combat yet, only his greater Deamons, except maybe Aenarion. But Tzeentch is a master of Magic and one of the Greatest Gods in the Warhammer Universes. He lacks the feats but I woul rank him among the Greater Gods in D&D and as such on the level of Heralds.

Board Walker
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Dunno if this will be closed or moved to the Foreign Cinema. But this is a very tough fight. To my knowledge no one faced Tzeentch in combat yet, only his greater Deamons, except maybe Aenarion. But Tzeentch is a master of Magic and one of the Greatest Gods in the Warhammer Universes. He lacks the feats but I woul rank him among the Greater Gods in D&D and as such on the level of Heralds.

Don't worry I am preparing my first post right now, which will include several scans and my strategy for how Superman will defeat him.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by Board Walker
Don't worry I am preparing my first post right now, which will include several scans and my strategy for how Superman will defeat him.

I know you will destroy him thumb up

Revanchiste
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe

Tzeench is a master of magic that completly whiped oup superman, superman is totaly broken we all know that even things made of eternity can be physicaly lifted by his physical arm, but he still vulnerable to magic and tzeench is just the most O.P wizzard ever immagined, but there is no fun in this, tzeench prefer : SHEMING.
Superman don't have to know that tzeench want his death...

Tzeench is just a trool in term of sheming he can do everything he want, he just play with the galaxy, and defeat chaos god far more powerfull than he is (AKA Malal and Khorn)

Tzeench is a REAL GOD not a supersayan god, who is just a superman human warrior....
Nono REAL GOOOOOOOODDDDDDDD !!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.