Mephisto vs The Mask

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stoic
1. In Mephisto's realm
2. On neutral ground

Just curious to know how powerful the Mask is.

Mephisto can not pull the Mask off. He must defeat him with power alone.

Time-Immemorial
Meph pulls the Mask off his ugly face.

Stoic
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Meph pulls the Mask off his ugly face.

Sorry man, but your answer was too lame for such an interesting match-up. So, I changed the stips.

StiltmanFTW
Basically, a hell lord vs. a toonforce character...

Toonforce should be banned from CBvF stick out tongue

Surtur
Not all toonforcers are the same though. In his own realm I think Meph should win.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Stoic
Sorry man, but your answer was too lame for such an interesting match-up. So, I changed the stips.

Changing stips based on my reply. laughing out loud

Fanboism

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Surtur
Not all toonforcers are the same though. In his own realm I think Meph should win.

Mask is pretty high end with the Toon Force, though. WAs fighting just as a head, with his spine ripped out etc...

zopzop
Mephisto destroys him, in or out of his realm.

Nietzschean
Mephisto attacks his mortal soul and owns him.

Glorificus
Mephisto stomps.

Diesldude
There was a thread where the Mask was getting wins against thanks with the IG.

zopzop
Originally posted by Diesldude
There was a thread where the Mask was getting wins against thanks with the IG.
Yeah but thanks with the IG was a noob.

Digi
I'm surprised at the reaction here. In the past, Mask has gotten some huge respect.

long pig
Originally posted by Digi
I'm surprised at the reaction here. In the past, Mask has gotten some huge respect.
This.

long pig
Digi kung fu kicks the correct. Ive Been here 10yrs and never saw mask lose lol.

Badabing
Originally posted by long pig
Digi kung fu kicks the correct. Ive Been here 10yrs and never saw mask lose lol. Well start posting more and school these nerds! sneer

long pig
Originally posted by Badabing
Well start posting more and school these nerds! sneer
I feel old. Lol.

These whipper snappers just don't know who mask is. Also, get off me lawn!

Juntai
2005 and 2006, I think were pretty good draft years for the forum.
lol.

dynamix
Originally posted by zopzop
Yeah but thanks with the IG was a noob.

lol!!

anyways, what are some of Mask comic feats?

Adam Grimes
The Mask eats him.

Galan007
In a comic I could see The Mask throwing one of those ACME Portable Holes under Mephisto and dropping him into the Merrie Melodies-verse, where he would spend the rest of eternity getting trolled by Bugs Bunny and the gang.

http://i.imgur.com/rqGk3zC.gif

The Mask wins 12/10. Yes, 12/10 *thanks Toon-Force* smile

Stoic
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Changing stips based on my reply. laughing out loud

Fanboism

Guilty as charged brother. laughing out loud

Stoic
Originally posted by Galan007
In a comic I could see The Mask throwing one of those ACME Portable Holes under Mephisto and dropping him into the Merrie Melodies-verse, where he would spend the rest of eternity getting trolled by Bugs Bunny and the gang.

http://i.imgur.com/rqGk3zC.gif

The Mask wins 12/10. Yes, 12/10 *thanks Toon-Force* smile

Lol really?

Galan007
Um, yeah.

Aside from Herbie Popnecker, The Mask is about as Toon-Forcy as it gets in comics. You can't beat the Toon-Force, bruh. thumb up

Digi
Yeah. Popeye, Bugs & Co., Mighty Mouse on occasion, Herbie, The Mask, potentially Squirrel Girl (though I doubt it). They're friggin' invincible. I know less about the Mask than some of the others. But if he has the Toon Force with the same consistency as those others...

Stoic
Originally posted by Galan007
Um, yeah.

Aside from Herbie Popnecker, The Mask is about as Toon-Forcy as it gets in comics. You can't beat the Toon-Force, bruh. thumb up

Little off topic, but if you were to place a proper title on Toon Force characters, what would you give them? I always placed them as Extra-dimensional, even the Hunger of Marvel comics appears to be somewhat Toon Force. Doesn't it?

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/1/13529/2516896-hunger_super.jpg

Board Walker
Mask is in the same world of power as Worlds funnest Mr. Mxy, to the same level? No. But undoubtedly in the same league as Mr. Mxy in terms of power and scope.

Khazra Reborn
Mask is no where near Mxy in scope. Mask's reality warping usually more or less revolves around himself, like pulling random weapons out of his ass, and the aforementioned walking around as just a head. To my knowledge he's never been able to warp the universe or anything close to that level.

Mask had a pretty cool fight with Lobo actually, IIRC.

MrMind
Mask shitstomps

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.