Abeloth vs. Darth Nihilus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Battle takes place on neutral ground

Who wins?

DarthAnt66
Well, to be fair, Krayt's drain had a significant affect on Abeloth.

I fail to see why Nihilus' drain wouldn't be far more potent - if not outright lethal.

Emperordmb
Abeloth tentacle****s Nihilus's mask apart

The Merchant
Abeloth can speedblitz him at least considering she attacked in a nanosecond time-frame. Also I think maybe she has too much force energy for Nihilus to nom all at once, considering the way to protect yourself from Drain was to simply draw in more Force energy and essentially having more than what the Drain can nom away at, she should be able to withstand the drain for a while.

FreshestSlice
I would like to see if Abeloth can possibly do that to a scale larger than an entire planet. That defense always makes me cringe.

ChaosTheory123
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Well, to be fair, Krayt's drain had a significant affect on Abeloth.

I fail to see why Nihilus' drain wouldn't be far more potent - if not outright lethal.

You have it backwards kiddo

Abeloth/One level characters have far more energy than ****ers like Nihilus/Skywalker/Vitiate/Sidious can chuck around

Krayt's drain having a large effect on Abeloth makes his greater than Nihilus for nomming on Force Reserves far larger than a planet (or do you figure the power Vitiate ate with his far greater than anything Nihilus produced ritual isn't something the most powerful force users wield?)

Also kind of why I treat the fight as a giant outlier for Krayt, but eh

SunRazer
Abeloth shatters Nihilus into pieces.

Trocity
Originally posted by ChaosTheory123
I treat the fight as a giant outlier for Krayt, but eh

Krayt's peak was during Apocalypse imho.

I think the fight with Abeloth had lasting effects on him that even Reborn Krayt didn't overcome.

ChaosTheory123
Originally posted by Trocity
Krayt's peak was during Apocalypse imho.

I think the fight with Abeloth had lasting effects on him that even Reborn Krayt didn't overcome.

Could be

On the other hand, not even the ****er that has some plot justification for matching a member of the Ones, Luke, was up to snuff to deal with Abeloth legitimately

Unless he was off base about being dozens of times weaker than the ***** anyway

Anytime a One class character in bloodlust fails to turn most ****ers but the absolute strongest into atoms with a gesture, I tend to feel the fight is playing mostly to the entertainment of the plot.

Kind of a given when the gap between them and most ****ers they've fought on screen/page are hilariously weaker

Trocity
Originally posted by ChaosTheory123
Could be

On the other hand, not even the ****er that has some plot justification for matching a member of the Ones, Luke, was up to snuff to deal with Abeloth legitimately

Unless he was off base about being dozens of times weaker than the ***** anyway

Anytime a One class character in bloodlust fails to turn most ****ers but the absolute strongest into atoms with a gesture, I tend to feel the fight is playing mostly to the entertainment of the plot.

Kind of a given when the gap between them and most ****ers they've fought on screen/page are hilariously weaker

I agree, it was mostly PIS for sure. Abeloth was lonely and wanted "a new family" and so I tend to think the authors made her "hold back" somewhat, but she pretty clearly tried to kill Luke in a lot of their encounters. Someone who can "overpower" the Son and Daughter should have no trouble dealing with Luke and Krayt.

Sure, she was split amongst all of her avatars, which supposedly weakens her, but it was pretty silly.

Emperordmb
Iirc, Luke says the only reason he survived against Abeloth that many times was because she was trying to seduce him and make him the new Father.

It would seem Luke wasn't into Abeloth's tentacley brand of sexuality.

EmperorSidious2
Abeloth curbstomps

carthage
Abeloth hugs him

Stigma
Nihilus's drain is unstoppable. He can Tk a fleet out of a gravity well and hold a ship together in a vacuum of space. Big N. wins easily tbh.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.