Chris Evans and Chris Hemsworth vs Henry Cavill and Stephen Amell

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Based
To get in their superhero roles, each of them spent extensive time at the gym. They're all jacked. Instead of their characters fighting, what would happen in real life?

h2h, no equipment, bloodlusted, etc.

relentless1
i haven't seen either chris do the salmon ladder like amell can and cavill is way more jacked than either of them so I go with DC

Silent Master
LOL!!!!

juggerman
Cavill seems bigger than the others. Not that it means all that much in a fight if he has no skill.

Amell seems the most trained. He has way more fighting scenes than the others seeing as how Arrow has over 60 episodes. Would put my money on him I guess

Robtard
So America Vs Australia Vs England Vs Canada

I'd go with Australia in this one, Hemsworth's probably been in more brawls as a youth.

FrothByte
Out of all 4, only Hemsworth and Amell have some form of martial arts training. Amell trained in parkour to get ready for his Arrow role and Hemsworth (if we're to believe him) has trained on and off in boxing since his youth.

Yeah, I'll take the Chris team. They have the biggest fighter on their side plus the only one who had actual fight training. Plus he grew up in the Outback with 2 other brothers.

Not to mention that the 2 Chris's have been filming together for quite a few movies now, they should have far better teamwork than the DC team.

FrothByte
Originally posted by Robtard
So America Vs Australia Vs England Vs Canada

I'd go with Australia in this one, Hemsworth's probably been in more brawls as a youth.

To be fair, it's USA AND Australia vs England AND Canada

BruceSkywalker
all four are steriod users so they all lose by forfeit lol

Zack M
Amell ftw.

FrothByte
Why Amell?

Adam Grimes
Henry should be the stronger of the pack, but if what Hemsworth says is true, then the Chris' take it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.