Mother Talzin vs Sidious

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

EmperorSidious2
Round 1. ROTS Sidious vs Talzin battle takes place on neutral ground with no amp or prep. Talzin gets her Dathomir feats.

Round 2. ROTJ palpatine vs Talzin. Battle takes place in place with plenty of objects to throw around. Talzin gets her Dathomir feats.

Round 3 DE Sidious vs Talzin. Battle takes place on Dathomir. Talzin gets her Dathomir feats and the amp from Dathomir.

Who wins?

SunRazer
We've kind of had the first round. It's close, but Palpatine wins. The other two are practical stomps.

There's absolutely no possible argument for Talzin winning any of them, for sure.

quanchi112
Canon Talzin wins.

AncientPower
1.Draw.
2.Sidious.
3.Sidious stomps.

EmperorSidious2
Originally posted by quanchi112
Canon Talzin wins.

It's 3 battles.

How about a clear answer for all 3 like how Ancient power did his.

Trocity
Canon Talzin wins.

lol

|King Joker|
Bow down to the infinite knowledge of quanchi!

SunRazer
Yeah, Talzin comes close in round 1 but there's absolutely no argument for her winning whatsoever.

Darth Thor
Round 1's a bit contradictory. She has her Dathomir feats, but no amp, and neutral ground? Not sure how that makes any sense.

In any case she didn't beat Sidious even On Dathomir, so there's definitely no case for her pulling a win Off Dathomir.

FreshestSlice
Next fight, RotS Anakin vs Count Dooku.

ILS
Obi-Wan Kenobi vs General Grievous http://r35.imgfast.net/users/3513/11/32/39/smiles/3024136639.gif

NewGuy01
Darth Maul vs Qui-Gon Jinn

ILS
Darth Nihl vs Wolf Sazen

Selenial
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Round 1's a bit contradictory. She has her Dathomir feats, but no amp, and neutral ground? Not sure how that makes any sense.

In any case she didn't beat Sidious even On Dathomir, so there's definitely no case for her pulling a win Off Dathomir.

Basically, she gets the amp they both had during their fight, he doesn't.

She also isn't weakened. So honestly she should win round 1, since she's amped and he's not.

All the rest she loses though.

WildBantha88
Your parents vs birth control wink

ILS
http://r35.imgfast.net/users/3513/11/32/39/smiles/3024136639.gif

Why is Bantha talking to himself?

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Selenial
Basically, she gets the amp they both had during their fight, he doesn't.

Oh you mean no Dathomir dark side nexus amp for Sidious.

In that case yeah Talzin should win round 1.

ILS
Still kind of skeptical on that. It'd be closer but Talzin was losing the original fight, and decisively at that. I can't see an argument being made for her lightning being better than Sidious' - maybe equal, since the lack of nexus on Palpatine's end would be a compensator less than an advantage for Talzin.

After that? He's the better telekinetic, duelist and overall combatant. Can see him scraping victory even in round one, especially if/when he chooses not to try and beat Talzin at her own strengths and just wipes her out with his lightsaber.

Selenial
It's hard to beat someone who can dissipate at will with a Lightsaber.

She wasn't losing decisively, and she was weakened. I think round 1 is close but she should take it.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by ILS
Darth Nihl vs Wolf Sazen

Darth Angral vs Orgus Din

Emperordmb
Newguy1's Mom vs Jack the Stripper

Selenial
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Newguy1's Mom vs Jack the Stripper

Someone's still mad about the Episode 7 leak mmm

Emperordmb
Nah. This is a joke that far predates that.

quanchi112
Originally posted by EmperorSidious2
It's 3 battles.

How about a clear answer for all 3 like how Ancient power did his. I only gave my opinion on canon. That is all.Originally posted by Trocity
lol She does.

WildBantha88
I don't see Sidious beating Talzin easily in sabers when she took on Mace Windu. And yes I know that in old canonMace was mega amped but in new canon all evidence indicates that it was a fair fight

"Windu's final mission was an ill-fated attempt to arrest chancellor Palpatines which would have been successfull had it not been for the last-minute intervention of Anakin Skywalker" SWTCG

EmperorSidious2
I only gave my opinion on canon. That is all. She does.

Then why comment if you aren't going to answer all the questions and even with just canon she may be able to stalemate or even take round 1 possibly, however she doesn't have a chance at winning rounds 2 or 3

quanchi112
Originally posted by WildBantha88
I don't see Sidious beating Talzin easily in sabers when she took on Mace Windu. And yes I know that in old canonMace was mega amped but in new canon all evidence indicates that it was a fair fight

"Windu's final mission was an ill-fated attempt to arrest chancellor Palpatines which would have been successfull had it not been for the last-minute intervention of Anakin Skywalker" SWTCG Windu definitely had Shee's number. Sheev begged for Anakin's intervention and that's the only reason he survived the one on one encounter.

ILS
I don't see Sidious beating TalzinVentress or Grievous easily in sabers when they took on Mace Windu. Interesting, Bantha.

WildBantha88
When the Jedi discovered his true identity, Master Mace Windu confronts the Sith lord. Sidious would have perished were it not for the intervention of Anakin Skywalker... SWTCG

WildBantha88
ILS I'm talking new canon. Get out here with your legends trash fool

ILS
I see. In that case I again, point to what Talzin actually managed (or didn't manage, rather) in terms of technical skill, and her utter stompage at Sidious' hands.

I've also taken note that you now separate Legends from canon, cold turkey. :>

S_W_LeGenD
Round 1: Darth Sidious in a close fight

Round 2: Darth Sidious in a good fight

Round 3: Darth Sidious comfortably or easily

SunRazer
Actually, the primary source for the notion of Mace being amped is the RotS novel, which is still part of the new canon.

WildBantha88
The novels for the movies are not canon friend

Darth Thor

I believe it's been stated they are.

Though even from the ROTS Novel I've always had an issue with the idea that Mace was given a "massive amp" given the word "amp" was never mentioned.

ILS I'm talking new canon. Get out here with your legends trash fool

Would still be relevant to Maul taking on Windu.

Also relevant that Windu fought Talzin Off Dathomir (her own personal nexus), whilst Sidious fought her On Dathomir.

NewGuy01

https://twitter.com/delreystarwars/status/461579307341840384

appletonia
Hard to say what they even mean by that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.