Darth Maul vs. NuKhan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stigma
Setting: Where Maul fought Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan in The Phantom Menace.

Who wins?

quanchi112
This has been done before, troll.

StealthRanger
Darth Maul stomps

quanchi112
Originally posted by StealthRanger
Darth Maul stomps laughing out loud

Khan wins.

Silent Master
Darth Maul stomps

True.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Silent Master
True. Nah, Khan wins.

laughing out loud

StealthRanger
http://i.minus.com/iKhDpJMNLRxPZ.gif

This is what happens to Khan, the speed feat-less wonder

Silent Master

Agreed.

quanchi112

This is what happens to Khan, the speed feat-less wonder Nah, Pre Vizsla didn't have speed feats and he took Maul on just fine. He lost but he isn't Khan. Khan wins.

StealthRanger

Isn't this some kind of falla...

Hah

BruceSkywalker

where is this from

StealthRanger
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance

DTM
I like Khan, unfortunately I cant stand quanchi's maniacal fanboy treatment of him. That being said, Khan as capable as he is, just isnt in the realm of Jedi and Sith, not Palpatine, not Maul, and not even Padawan Anakin from AOTC. This thread isnt Maul vs Khan, its everyone vs quanchi, as always with these Khan threads. Ill be more than happy to defend and support Khan when hes against someone in his level, but these guys are levels above, and only quanchi would dispute that.

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by DTM
I like Khan, unfortunately I cant stand quanchi's maniacal fanboy treatment of him. That being said, Khan as capable as he is, just isnt in the realm of Jedi and Sith, not Palpatine, not Maul, and not even Padawan Anakin from AOTC. This thread isnt Maul vs Khan, its everyone vs quanchi, as always with these Khan threads. Ill be more than happy to defend and support Khan when hes against someone in his level, but these guys are levels above, and only quanchi would dispute that.
thumb up Pretty much. Wish these guys would stop making spite threads against Khan which is simply a waste of time and useless wastage of KMC server space, and most importantly will never stop Quan from fanboying over him. It won't stop Quan from lowballing other characters for Khan and spamming threads with ""Khan wins"" over and over again with no logic and armed with nonsensical reasons irrespective of how hig or low the opponents Khan is matched against is, and threads like this are simply an invitation for him to troll over and over again

|King Joker|
Maul pretty easily.

Stigma
Originally posted by DTM
Thanks for that contribution. I like you thumb up

Silent Master
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
thumb up Pretty much. Wish these guys would stop making spite threads against Khan which is simply a waste of time and useless wastage of KMC server space, and most importantly will never stop Quan from fanboying over him. It won't stop Quan from lowballing other characters for Khan and spamming threads with ""Khan wins"" over and over again with no logic and armed with nonsensical reasons irrespective of how hig or low the opponents Khan is matched against is, and threads like this are simply an invitation for him to troll over and over again

People just like showing how easy it is to manipulate thedkeffect. I mean the guy still brags about how he is getting into other people's heads, when in reality it's other people pulling his strings.

BruceSkywalker
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance

thanks

quanchi112

Isn't this some kind of falla...

Hah Khan wields a weapon no Jedi or sith has shown they can deflect with their light sabers this far.

quanchi112
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
thumb up Pretty much. Wish these guys would stop making spite threads against Khan which is simply a waste of time and useless wastage of KMC server space, and most importantly will never stop Quan from fanboying over him. It won't stop Quan from lowballing other characters for Khan and spamming threads with ""Khan wins"" over and over again with no logic and armed with nonsensical reasons irrespective of how hig or low the opponents Khan is matched against is, and threads like this are simply an invitation for him to troll over and over again Khanwins based off the evidence. Let's go point for point based off facts and so who comes out on top. Ready ?

Surtur
Why didn't you just post your points instead of asking him if he is ready?

Silent Master
Originally posted by Surtur
Why didn't you just post your points instead of asking him if he is ready?

Because thedkeffect has no points, which is why he is going to demand that HulkIsHulk goes first.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Surtur
Why didn't you just post your points instead of asking him if he is ready? I like the drama. I don't think he will accept my challenge.

Time-Immemorial
KHAN WINS YOU BUNCH OF NINNYS

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
KHAN WINS YOU BUNCH OF NINNYS

Montalban Khan might win, but Cumberbatch Khan nah big grin

quanchi112
Challenge still unaccepted. smile

One_True_Mith
Originally posted by quanchi112
Khanwins based off the evidence. Let's go point for point based off facts and so who comes out on top. Ready ?

Ready!

Let's see, Darth Maul is capable of avoiding blaster fire, which means that in order for this to be physically possible, he needs to react before the enemy has even pointed the gun and pulled the trigger, since there's no physical way for Maul to avoid a particle or laser blast at such close ranges.

This falls right in with what we're told about Jedi and Sith Lords in regards to their ability to 'sense' what's happening around him. The way to kill a Sith Lord or a Jedi is actually sheer volume of fire. The reason being that as powerful as they are, economics of motion means that there is simply things they cannot do, even if their reactions top pit vipers.

This is where we reach the problem with Khan and how he's typically armed. Khan is armed with at best, a semi-automatic phaser or a heavy energy cannon. As we've seen throughout the Clone Wars, force users are able to avoid these weapons, even from multiple well-trained clone troops. We can't say exactly if a pulse phaser will be deflected by a lightsaber, but according to sources from SW's EU, our best guess is that it could.

Khan's massive cannon is more unlikely though, given its sheer power.

Having established that, Darth Maul is going to be able to 'sense' where Khan is and when he's in danger. And he'll do so as long well in advance to Khan actually getting his beat and pulling the trigger. So that by the time that Khan does fire, Maul would have just vacated the area.

Now, Maul in actuality has to be very skilled in regards to swordsmanship. First, he not only uses an absurdly terrible weapon (two blades on either side...really?), but he was also able to fight a jedi knight and his padawan to a standstill for a while. Thankfully, Maul later switched over to a more proper lightsaber (although his brother still uses the two-bladed one...*sigh*).

Which is good when we see him fight Pre Vizsla in combat. It's fairly obvious that the two are fairly close as far as swordsmanship in the episode (that being, that's how they were portrayed), but Maul basically did that fight with one hand behind his back, so to speak. If he'd wanted to, he could have yanked Pre into a wall or even on his blade. Of course, given that he was in an honor duel, that might have been seen as unsporting.

Regardless, we saw that in the fight against Pre, that Maul was able to avoid numerous grenades, a flamethrower, and even blasters fired from point-blank range. And yet Maul either evaded our countered all of them. And it was pretty smart of Pre to try to use explosives too; they're harder to avoid, even if you can jump out of the way, since the blast is omnidirectional.

So we know that peak humans (err.."Mandalorians"wink can match a jedi or a sith in combat. But that being said...Maul wasn't particularly strong. Not in the same sense as Vader, Palpatine, Dooku, or Yoda. He's probably what you'd call an above-average force user, since he's obviously a match for a jedi knight and then some.

So the question is...can Khan take Marth on?

The answer is...no. In a sword fight, is it possible that an ST augment could win? Yes, it is. The problem is, that to my knowledge, Khan isn't really trained in swordplay. I think the most he ever really had skill in was one of those Indian curved daggers. And it seemed more like something he did for self-defense, not something that he seriously trained in. But we also know that augments, even despite their physical capabilities, are still able to get outdone by peak humans, if rarely. Although, one might attribute this to Kirk's greater fighting prowess.

Which brings me to the problem with Khan vs Maul. Maul has experience--far more experience than Khan has at fighting opponents with weapons of all sorts, but most especially swordplay. So we can probably rule out that Khan is going to defeat Maul in sword combat, assuming he even had a lightsaber. The other issue is that any gun that Khan has access to is simply not up to the task of killing a sith or jedi.

Even if Khan can deliver a burst shot at Maul, that's actually even worse. Because remember, Maul responds before you shoot him, so what you want to do is to force him to try and cover as much as his body as possible. So Khan's well-grouped shot to Maul's chest isn't going to kill Maul, its actually going to make it a bit easier for Maul to adjust his sword to intercept the incoming pulses.

Oh and being an energy weapon means that grouping is probably going to be a bit easier, given there's no appreciable recoil.

So what's possible is that Khan could get himself maimed or killed by trying to fire at Maul. To make matter worse, even if Khan magically knew how to fire at a Sith Lord and he was able to do so, Maul can still use the force to yank the weapon away or throw him around.

In short, there may be a situation where Khan can overcome Maul, but this would have to be heavily slated in Khan's favor and even then, it'd be a difficult fight. Maul is a ruthless assassin. It's going to be hard to get him to lose focus and mess up like a younger Anakin might.

quanchi112
Originally posted by One_True_Mith
Ready!

Let's see, Darth Maul is capable of avoiding blaster fire, which means that in order for this to be physically possible, he needs to react before the enemy has even pointed the gun and pulled the trigger, since there's no physical way for Maul to avoid a particle or laser blast at such close ranges.

This falls right in with what we're told about Jedi and Sith Lords in regards to their ability to 'sense' what's happening around him. The way to kill a Sith Lord or a Jedi is actually sheer volume of fire. The reason being that as powerful as they are, economics of motion means that there is simply things they cannot do, even if their reactions top pit vipers.

This is where we reach the problem with Khan and how he's typically armed. Khan is armed with at best, a semi-automatic phaser or a heavy energy cannon. As we've seen throughout the Clone Wars, force users are able to avoid these weapons, even from multiple well-trained clone troops. We can't say exactly if a pulse phaser will be deflected by a lightsaber, but according to sources from SW's EU, our best guess is that it could.

Khan's massive cannon is more unlikely though, given its sheer power.

Having established that, Darth Maul is going to be able to 'sense' where Khan is and when he's in danger. And he'll do so as long well in advance to Khan actually getting his beat and pulling the trigger. So that by the time that Khan does fire, Maul would have just vacated the area.

Now, Maul in actuality has to be very skilled in regards to swordsmanship. First, he not only uses an absurdly terrible weapon (two blades on either side...really?), but he was also able to fight a jedi knight and his padawan to a standstill for a while. Thankfully, Maul later switched over to a more proper lightsaber (although his brother still uses the two-bladed one...*sigh*).

Which is good when we see him fight Pre Vizsla in combat. It's fairly obvious that the two are fairly close as far as swordsmanship in the episode (that being, that's how they were portrayed), but Maul basically did that fight with one hand behind his back, so to speak. If he'd wanted to, he could have yanked Pre into a wall or even on his blade. Of course, given that he was in an honor duel, that might have been seen as unsporting.

Regardless, we saw that in the fight against Pre, that Maul was able to avoid numerous grenades, a flamethrower, and even blasters fired from point-blank range. And yet Maul either evaded our countered all of them. And it was pretty smart of Pre to try to use explosives too; they're harder to avoid, even if you can jump out of the way, since the blast is omnidirectional.

So we know that peak humans (err.."Mandalorians"wink can match a jedi or a sith in combat. But that being said...Maul wasn't particularly strong. Not in the same sense as Vader, Palpatine, Dooku, or Yoda. He's probably what you'd call an above-average force user, since he's obviously a match for a jedi knight and then some.

So the question is...can Khan take Marth on?

The answer is...no. In a sword fight, is it possible that an ST augment could win? Yes, it is. The problem is, that to my knowledge, Khan isn't really trained in swordplay. I think the most he ever really had skill in was one of those Indian curved daggers. And it seemed more like something he did for self-defense, not something that he seriously trained in. But we also know that augments, even despite their physical capabilities, are still able to get outdone by peak humans, if rarely. Although, one might attribute this to Kirk's greater fighting prowess.

Which brings me to the problem with Khan vs Maul. Maul has experience--far more experience than Khan has at fighting opponents with weapons of all sorts, but most especially swordplay. So we can probably rule out that Khan is going to defeat Maul in sword combat, assuming he even had a lightsaber. The other issue is that any gun that Khan has access to is simply not up to the task of killing a sith or jedi.

Even if Khan can deliver a burst shot at Maul, that's actually even worse. Because remember, Maul responds before you shoot him, so what you want to do is to force him to try and cover as much as his body as possible. So Khan's well-grouped shot to Maul's chest isn't going to kill Maul, its actually going to make it a bit easier for Maul to adjust his sword to intercept the incoming pulses.

Oh and being an energy weapon means that grouping is probably going to be a bit easier, given there's no appreciable recoil.

So what's possible is that Khan could get himself maimed or killed by trying to fire at Maul. To make matter worse, even if Khan magically knew how to fire at a Sith Lord and he was able to do so, Maul can still use the force to yank the weapon away or throw him around.

In short, there may be a situation where Khan can overcome Maul, but this would have to be heavily slated in Khan's favor and even then, it'd be a difficult fight. Maul is a ruthless assassin. It's going to be hard to get him to lose focus and mess up like a younger Anakin might. "Shall we begin."
Let's take a look at how Maul is when pressed by laser fire. I will post two videos as proof supporting my claims.

44 seconds in we see Maul lose a leg. He wasn't taking on highly skilled opponents just ignorant, selfish pirates ruled by Hondo. He fled because he knew he was outmatched. Opress had to carry him away while they worked together to flee.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tJK-MSzeVhs

1:02 in we see Vizsla hit him in the face and that he's a threat in close quarters combat.
1:30 we see them both kick each other simultaneously. Vizsla is a true threat to Maul.
1:40 we see the mini buzzsaws released by Vizsla graze Maul's cheeks.
2:23 we see the distractions pays off because a few seconds later Vizsla disarms Maul after he forces him to cut off the wires that bind his legs.

Shortly after we see Maul break him because he's weak. He doesn't possess the resilience, the strength, or the hand to hand skill Khan has. Vizsla really made him work for it. There was no one sided domination throughout the entire fight.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zEu_U78XFg4

it all comes down to the skills of any Jedi, Sith, bounty hunter, or Human augment. You lost me with this. We see weak opponents such bad as droids have their blaster fire easily repelled right back at them with ease. Now I can post proof as to why skilled opponents such as Jango Fett or Cad Bane don't go down like some of the lesser skilled foes. Skill and firepower always matter.

Do not forget Pre Vizsla was able to go toe to toe with and disarm Darth Maul before being beaten by him. Why you ask; skill.

Khan's energy cannon is wider and more powerful than anything a Jedi or Sith has repelled on screen. That's something you can't ignore or push under the rug even though we both know you want to. Most of the clones while skilled aren't up to Jango, Vizsla, or Bane's caliber. Eu isn't canon so irrelevant.

If that were the case that he'd be gone before hit why was Maul disarmed and grazed by the mini buzzsaws ? The answer is it depends on his skill/reflexes. We see Maul and his wounded brother run from no one even relatively super skilled from Hondo and his boys of ragtag, illiterate pirates buddies. Maul wasn't injured up to this point but he lost a robotic leg by being hit from lackluster pirates trying to flee.

Numbers were against both he and his injured brother and they didn't even think to stay and fight. They knew they weren't going to win and intelligently chose to flee.

Enter Khan

Khan takes on Klingons and subjugates Spock, Uhura, and Kirk.

55 seconds in Khan begins his assault

1:17 in: Khan's plasma mini cannon shows its impressive firepower capable of taking out the Klingon ship with one blast.

1:26--1:37: Kirk takes on a Klingon in hand to hand combat while we see Spock taking one with an accurate blast from his weapon.

1:39--1:41: Khan use his plasma cannon gun to take out an incoming threat and having the superhuman awareness to then switch to long ranged threats with his other weapon.

1:47--1:48: We see Khan taking two Klingons out simultaneously.

1:51: Here we see Kirk and his skill shoot down a Klingon.

2:02--2:06: The Klingon reinforcements arrive onto the scene.

2:12--2:15: Kirk's strength give him the breakaway he needs to take out the Klingon before being overwhelmed by the next two.

2:18--2:21: The damage the plasma cannon does to a humanoid body with body armor.

2:25--2:27: Spock, Uhura, and Kirk regroup after Khan destroys the Klingons seek refuge. They are in awe of Khan's fighting skill and abilities.

2:28--2:29: Khan's plasma cannon destroying another ship.

2:40--2:48: Khan eradicating more Klingons.

2:51--2:54: Khan's amazing athleticism. Look at the superhuman distance he jumps with heavy clothing on as well using amazing accuracy while wielding his plasma rifle weapon.

2:55--3:01: Khan's incredible skill and hand to hand combat by decimating the Klingons in hand to hand combat.

3:07--3:08: Khan easily shoots Spock's gun away before he can react.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=K0cFLb-JmaQ

Khan easily not only took down the Klingons and their two patrol ships that were allied against him but he had Soock, Uhura, and Kirk at his mercy afterwards. These were also military trained opponents unlike the moronic, disloyal pirates.

quanchi112
Continued.....

I begin at your rundown of Pre Vizsla vs. Darth Maul. I am glad you just undermined your earlier point of Maul always anticipating his opponents strikes and write them off as skill equals. Speculative nonsense. We see other Jedi in battle not use their force for auto wins like you describe. Windu didn't easily just force decimate Jango Fett. Windu was at the top of the skilled Jedi from the films as well. We also don't see Kenobi defeat Jango. Kenobi was disarmed and fought to a stalemate before Fett fled with his little Boba.

Maul didn't avoid them all. We also see no real huge advantage in sword play from one of the best Sith ever seen against a greatly skilled bounty hunter. Maul was better but this was a fight. Maul was disarmed and his legs were tied as well during the fight. Don't get it twisted like Pre was completely unsuccessful. Pre couldn't take his punches and up close beat down. Pre doesn't possess the super resilience Khan has due to his super blood. Kenobi was disarmed by the missile fired aka the explosion Jango employed against him in their battle. Jedi and Sith get disarmed all the time.

Maul is very strong and has stood toe to toe with Sheev and Windu himself. He's also physically far greater than Dooku and Sheev who rely more on their force powers than they do their own physical prowess. Khan physically is extremely superhuman that even Vulcans who are physically superior to humans in Spock watched in sheer awe of Khan's skill.

We see the manner in which Khan used the knives was definitely highly skilled. Everything we see from Khan in that scene was utterly trashing those who opposed him with relative ease. Kirk couldn't even hurt Khan. He let him wail on him and Kirk's arm weakened before Khan. That's called superiority.

Khan doesn't have a sword here nor would he need one. He already his has phaser cannon and his phaser rifle which gives him the advantage over someone with a lightsaber. Maul was able too be disarmed by one opponent in Vizsla. So your whole he needs to be overwhelmed is proven wrong right there. Cad Bane has also gotten the better of Kenobi in close quarters combat proving that theory wrong yet again.

You don't have any proof Maul can deflect the wider, more powerful phaser cannon Khan uses. He ain't fast enough to avoid the fire he needs to block it before it hits him. You yourself admitted that so that's a wrap.

What do you mean magically fire at a Sith Lord ? A shitty Hondo pirate took out Maul's leg while he didn't even think to engage. You point, aim and fire. This ain't rocket science. Maul didn't force yank Vizsla's saber away. Plus Khan's weapon is attached to a strap around his shoulder as well as another weapon.

Khan is far more ruthless than Maul. Maul gave the black sun a few chances to join before having his brother end them. He also allowed Jabba to join him after he initially tried killing him. Khan annihilated the Klingons while you have Maul with an injured but still powerful brother running and not even trying to engage the numerical advantage.

Khan simply eradicates Maul or any other Jedi or Sith that comes his way.

One_True_Mith
44 seconds in we see Maul lose a leg. He wasn't taking on highly skilled opponents just ignorant, selfish pirates ruled by Hondo. He fled because he knew he was outmatched. Opress had to carry him away while they worked together to flee.

Yes...because about half a dozen guys were firing at them. Once again, you prove that economics of motion limit what someone can do.

...Do you know how swords work? Like...at all?

Okay...he managed to land a kick on Maul. What's your point?

Yes, something a normal person would have been hard-pressed to avoid.

Distraction? Seriously, do you know how swords work? Footwork is ****ing key. Not being able to move your legs isn't a "distraction", it's "you will die if you don't get your legs free". And he only managed to get that around Maul's legs because he threw shrapnel up into Maul's eyes.

That isn't ****ing easy to do. You have to be incredibly skilled with a weapon to use a blade to fling shrapnel into someone's eyes, then follow it up with binding their legs, then pulling a gun and blasting a rifle out of their hands even as they cut it. And even then--even when he had Maul disarmed, he still didn't win!

You are so full of shit. Canonically, Khan lost his fist-fight to Captain James T. Kirk--a middle-aged man. Which suggests that given the speed and strength that a augment posses, Khan isn't really that skilled in hand to hand fighting. Because that's the only way Kirk could have won.

And that fight lasted about four minutes, with lots of moving around. Pre actually has to be pretty damn well in shape to keep that up. Especially at his age.

Actually, it's obvious that Maul had the advantage throughout the fight.

It's also incredibly heavy and slow to move, making it difficult to aim.

Lords of the Sith is fully canon. You should familiarize yourself with Disney's canon policy.

Again, this is because you obviously don't understand basic combat situations. Being in an elevated (and in reality, covered position), is a great deal difference than running on open ground with over half a dozen people firing at you. Simple economics of motion says that one of those shots would have gotten through.

They also had no cover and Kenobi was right behind them.

So the **** what? That portrayal is simply improbable. Shall we list them?

1) Khan staying out in the open.
2) Khan not using explosives.
3) Khan not knowing how to prioritize targets.
4) Khan leaping into the air, where he'll be utterly powerless.
5) Khan openly walking out in the open, rather than staying in cover and offering his surrender.

Psh, only if you don't count what we literally see. They did a shit job. And the Klingons did an even worse job, were that possible. At least the pirates had the brain power to unload their clips at the jedi in volume of fire--all the klingons did was basically march to their deaths.

In fact, if this scene is to be believed, the Klingons actually spent more effort trying to kill Kirk and crew than they did actually targeting Khan. We see only a handful of shots going Khan's way for most of the fight. So pretending that Khan took on like 20-30 klingons single-handily is pathetic.

And your part two is utterly pointless to address.

quanchi112
...Do you know how swords work? Like...at all?

Okay...he managed to land a kick on Maul. What's your point?

Yes, something a normal person would have been hard-pressed to avoid.

Distraction? Seriously, do you know how swords work? Footwork is ****ing key. Not being able to move your legs isn't a "distraction", it's "you will die if you don't get your legs free". And he only managed to get that around Maul's legs because he threw shrapnel up into Maul's eyes.

That isn't ****ing easy to do. You have to be incredibly skilled with a weapon to use a blade to fling shrapnel into someone's eyes, then follow it up with binding their legs, then pulling a gun and blasting a rifle out of their hands even as they cut it. And even then--even when he had Maul disarmed, he still didn't win!

You are so full of shit. Canonically, Khan lost his fist-fight to Captain James T. Kirk--a middle-aged man. Which suggests that given the speed and strength that a augment posses, Khan isn't really that skilled in hand to hand fighting. Because that's the only way Kirk could have won.

And that fight lasted about four minutes, with lots of moving around. Pre actually has to be pretty damn well in shape to keep that up. Especially at his age.

Actually, it's obvious that Maul had the advantage throughout the fight.

It's also incredibly heavy and slow to move, making it difficult to aim.

Lords of the Sith is fully canon. You should familiarize yourself with Disney's canon policy.

Again, this is because you obviously don't understand basic combat situations. Being in an elevated (and in reality, covered position), is a great deal difference than running on open ground with over half a dozen people firing at you. Simple economics of motion says that one of those shots would have gotten through.

They also had no cover and Kenobi was right behind them.

So the **** what? That portrayal is simply improbable. Shall we list them?

1) Khan staying out in the open.
2) Khan not using explosives.
3) Khan not knowing how to prioritize targets.
4) Khan leaping into the air, where he'll be utterly powerless.
5) Khan openly walking out in the open, rather than staying in cover and offering his surrender.

Psh, only if you don't count what we literally see. They did a shit job. And the Klingons did an even worse job, were that possible. At least the pirates had the brain power to unload their clips at the jedi in volume of fire--all the klingons did was basically march to their deaths.

In fact, if this scene is to be believed, the Klingons actually spent more effort trying to kill Kirk and crew than they did actually targeting Khan. We see only a handful of shots going Khan's way for most of the fight. So pretending that Khan took on like 20-30 klingons single-handily is pathetic.

And your part two is utterly pointless to address. Do explain then, sword master.

Khan had trained soldiers firing at him not disloyal, illiterate yahoos. There weren't three or four simultaneous blasts so despite your claims he was just caught.

That despite your he can see what's coming first he just gets kicked like anyone else. It all comes down to skill and reflexes.

None of these guys are normal. Khan is superhuman as **** too. No excuses.

The distraction was the shrapnel followed by the leg tying concluding in disarming him. Again Pre was incredibly skilled which is the point as is Khan. He didn't win because he's weak without his weapons in hand to hand combat. But he made it interesting and Maul is pretty formidable.

That isn't canon to Into Darkness Khan. Alternate reality version so that never occurred to this Khan. A younger Kirk couldn't even hurt him. This Khan won and he didn't even have to land a blow. Later Khan crushes him in hand to hand. Have you even seen the film ? Your ignorance is making me lose interest in you.

That isn't canon to Alternate reality Khan.

It is obvious Maul won but one sided domination didn't occur.

He also has a phaser rifle. He can use both weapons on one target and the distance between these two make Maul have to close the distance.

Yes, that is but that isn't eu. It also doesn't occur in real time and flowery language doesn't replace his real time feats we can see.

Khan went down off his elevated position and easily took out more Klingons. Shots did get through. No shots hit Khan. Not a single one. That says something. You say Khan is an idiot but then say he knows enough to get in an elevated position. Khab also had over a dozen people firing and two ships to contend with. Kudos to khan.

Kenobi wasn't there yet so don't pull that. The difference is Maul isn't Khan nor does he possess his weaponry which is more ideal against the Pirates there.

1) it occurred. Deal with the facts.
2) he didn't need to, dummy. Don't argue with results, nerd.
3) he crushed them so he prioritized just fine. Again he was successful.
4) he leapt to close the gap after he gunned the one down.
5) he didn't need to. Don't argue with results. He prevailed, sport.

The Klingons marched to their deaths because they faced Khan. Maul isn't Khan. The pirates have no training and are just opportunistic fools. Maul also had an injured ally but fighting wasn't even an option. False. The camera followed Kirk and we see they defeated Kirk. Khan mowed them down and the rest. We see lots of blasts going his way. We don't need to see every blast because we know what's occurring. We see Khan was simply not even challenged there unlike Maul who lost a leg just trying to escape. How many pirates did the brothers take out ?

RJ 2.0
Originally posted by Stigma
Setting: Where Maul fought Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan in The Phantom Menace.

Who wins? Maul WTF buttrapes Khan. He force holds Khan in place, casually strolls over and guts him.

One_True_Mith
Originally posted by quanchi112 Khan had trained soldiers firing at him not disloyal, illiterate yahoos. There weren't three or four simultaneous blasts so despite your claims he was just caught.

Why does being illiterate mean you can't fire a gun properly? Plenty of people can shoot guns well and not be book smart or even book proficient. That's really just a cheap jab to try and undermine the tactical situation.

The situation was that Maul and Savage were out in the open, had no cover, and there is no physical way they could have stopped all of those blaster bolts. As it is, they're lucky to have survived. Khan wouldn't have.

So why is it that they train jedi to deflect things with no means of visual aid? In combat, a force user has to concentrate. They have to be one with the force. And the force isn't 100% accurate either. A jedi may sense that their enemy is going to punch or kick them. He takes the stronger feeling, though in the heat of the moment, he may not know which one that is.

Mistakes can and do happen.

Pre wasn't weak in hand to hand. He obviously had some skill in it. The problem was, he was facing someone who was also skilled in hand to hand combat and could sense his attacks. That makes it really difficult to overpower someone.

Sorry, but yes it is. Khan at the end of his reign, was a middle-aged man. That's just fact. Khan's genetic code was also long decided and he simply can't regenerate or survive falls that high. He is fast, he is strong, and he is incredibly durable. But he's not this demigod that Into Darkness painted him out to be.

But that's not surprising. Because the director couldn't give us actual drama and make use of the actor's ability to produce an intense character, he gave a ball-numbing action scene where he's supposed to be a one-man-army. Which is not at all how augments work.

Augments are more in the weight class of a Spartan.

Outside his armor.

So? Pre is also a proud member of Death Watch, who wanted to rekindle their people's warrior heritage. A warrior heritage that included slaying Jedi in the past. Pre knows how to fight Jedi. And he did it well. But he wasn't good enough and he died for it.

Khan, to my knowledge, has no knowledge of jedi.

His phaser rifle isn't appreciably different than a blaster. If he fired that thing, he's liable to get himself shot.

Again, this isn't EU. Disney said that all canon that is part of Disney canon is on equal footing. The movies are no more valid than SW Rebels and that's no more valid than a New Dawn. Lords of Sith is one of the new novels that shows Sideous and Vader breaking lose.

You know, where they murdered lots of giant monsters?

Sorry, but it doesn't work that way. Either you have to accept that what we see isn't strictly what happened (SoD) or you have to accept that Khan has no concept of tactics or strategies. Because regardless of whether or not it works, it doesn't change the fact that what he did was stupid and suicidal.

He was coming after them. Pretty sure they knew that.

Again, that's not how it works. You're literally arguing that because someone jumped in a tank with hungry sharks and managed to swim to the other side, that what he did was smart. It isn't, because in all likely-hood, that's how you get yourself killed.

That doesn't even make any ****ing sense.

Anywho, I think it's pretty obvious that you really have nothing to argue with. I mean, for God's sake, you're actually trying to pretend that what Khan did was smart, simply to try and make him look good, so you can avoid SoD.

playa1258
Mith, you will be treated to the most ridiculous trolling on any board right now. Quan thinks spamming the board makes him manly or something. He will not listen to anyone and will troll anyone here relentlessly.

Very pathetic if you ask me.

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by playa1258
Mith, you will be treated to the most ridiculous trolling on any board right now. Quan thinks spamming the board makes him manly or something. He will not listen to anyone and will troll anyone here relentlessly.

He knows. I already informed him of Quan's antics on SB.

One_True_Mith
Originally posted by playa1258

But he's not even good at trolling. He's like the Little Engine Who Thought He Could.

I don't think you could call him a troll. He just plain out sucks.

quanchi112
Originally posted by RJ 2.0
Maul WTF buttrapes Khan. He force holds Khan in place, casually strolls over and guts him. Nah, Khan puts a giant hole in his chest. Khan is too much for any Jedi or Sith.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
He knows. I already informed him of Quan's antics on SB. I thought his avatar looked familiar. He's an as share from space battles come to be destroyed on here. The dude ignores facts left and right. He even said Shev sucks because an old actor plays him. He's fruit loop crazy.

quanchi112
But he's not even good at trolling. He's like the Little Engine Who Thought He Could.

I don't think you could call him a troll. He just plain out sucks. Says the biggest fool of them all. Go speak about marathons somewhere else, nerd.

The statement is he flat out sucks not plain out. You're an utter and abysmal failure and can't even mock properly.

laughing out loud

quanchi112
Why does being illiterate mean you can't fire a gun properly? Plenty of people can shoot guns well and not be book smart or even book proficient. That's really just a cheap jab to try and undermine the tactical situation.

The situation was that Maul and Savage were out in the open, had no cover, and there is no physical way they could have stopped all of those blaster bolts. As it is, they're lucky to have survived. Khan wouldn't have.

So why is it that they train jedi to deflect things with no means of visual aid? In combat, a force user has to concentrate. They have to be one with the force. And the force isn't 100% accurate either. A jedi may sense that their enemy is going to punch or kick them. He takes the stronger feeling, though in the heat of the moment, he may not know which one that is.

Mistakes can and do happen.

Pre wasn't weak in hand to hand. He obviously had some skill in it. The problem was, he was facing someone who was also skilled in hand to hand combat and could sense his attacks. That makes it really difficult to overpower someone.

Sorry, but yes it is. Khan at the end of his reign, was a middle-aged man. That's just fact. Khan's genetic code was also long decided and he simply can't regenerate or survive falls that high. He is fast, he is strong, and he is incredibly durable. But he's not this demigod that Into Darkness painted him out to be.

But that's not surprising. Because the director couldn't give us actual drama and make use of the actor's ability to produce an intense character, he gave a ball-numbing action scene where he's supposed to be a one-man-army. Which is not at all how augments work.

Augments are more in the weight class of a Spartan.

Outside his armor.

So? Pre is also a proud member of Death Watch, who wanted to rekindle their people's warrior heritage. A warrior heritage that included slaying Jedi in the past. Pre knows how to fight Jedi. And he did it well. But he wasn't good enough and he died for it.

Khan, to my knowledge, has no knowledge of jedi.

His phaser rifle isn't appreciably different than a blaster. If he fired that thing, he's liable to get himself shot.

Again, this isn't EU. Disney said that all canon that is part of Disney canon is on equal footing. The movies are no more valid than SW Rebels and that's no more valid than a New Dawn. Lords of Sith is one of the new novels that shows Sideous and Vader breaking lose.

You know, where they murdered lots of giant monsters?

Sorry, but it doesn't work that way. Either you have to accept that what we see isn't strictly what happened (SoD) or you have to accept that Khan has no concept of tactics or strategies. Because regardless of whether or not it works, it doesn't change the fact that what he did was stupid and suicidal.

He was coming after them. Pretty sure they knew that.

Again, that's not how it works. You're literally arguing that because someone jumped in a tank with hungry sharks and managed to swim to the other side, that what he did was smart. It isn't, because in all likely-hood, that's how you get yourself killed.

That doesn't even make any ****ing sense.

Anywho, I think it's pretty obvious that you really have nothing to argue with. I mean, for God's sake, you're actually trying to pretend that what Khan did was smart, simply to try and make him look good, so you can avoid SoD. Their intelligence in general is suspect. They also don't have proper training so they can't be compared to military soldiers. They are motivated by greed and are simply unintelligent thugs. Maul didn't stop them. They weren't great warriors he just couldn't overcome the odds there.

So go on the offensive. When you're just on the defensive and don't press your foes without any long ranged firepower I see why they fled. Khan would have decimated these untainted, illiterate brethren of yours.

So long story short skill and training matters. They have strengths but don't steamroll skilled opponents with their own skill sets either as proven by the Vizsla fight.

Pre was weak in hand to hand. When it went that route without weapons he was easily broken. Khan's cellular regeneration and superior strength would break Maul's cranium.

No, we see him in space seed as far younger than the older version from the Wrath of Khan. Yea, he is. I'm glad you call him a demi god and blatantly ignore his feats/facts from the film. You just pulled out your bias card.

Abrams Trek not yours or previous Treks. This nutrek is different so your idea can't override the facts from the Nufilm.

Drivel. Useless drive.

I agree Pre knows how to fight Jedi or anyone due to his skill set. He was highly skilled with a light saber himself. Khan's a super soldier whose combat skills are just too good for Maul to overcome especially when considering Khan's firepower. Khan is going to gun down his enemies all the same. If Khan studied his opponent he'd even make it look easier due to his brilliance and tactical acumen.

Nah, it's more successive and that isn't the only weapon he brings to bear here.

Books don't show the feats and visuals so we don't see it thus it loses equal grounds. Books are meant for descriptive, flowering language but don't get caught up in it boy.

So ? Spock Prime chased off a giant monster with a torch. Who cares ?

Khan was successful so it was very intelligent. His abilities, skills are superhuman so he can pull it off. You can't. You're judging a fcutinal superhuman based off human/realistic standards. It's cute to see desperation but also rather sad. Khan did so easily. Nuff said.

They fled the Pirates because they were outnumbered and didn't feel they could win. They weren't running from Kenobi.

I'm saying that a guy who easily decimated a squad of Klingons who wasn't even mildly injured is smart. Success. Your opinion and speculation is probably as worthless as your sex life.

He was smart. The movie beat the viewer over the head with how brilliant he was. He was a one man weapon of mass destruction. Read the film synopsis for crying out loud, nerd.

DTM
Darth Maul slaughters Khan, this is clearly no contest to anyone but quanchi.

quanchi112
Originally posted by DTM
Darth Maul slaughters Khan, this is clearly no contest to anyone but quanchi. I have supported my arguments and then some. Khan clearly wins.

DTM
In your fanboy biased mind, maybe, in Everyone Elses, not so.

quanchi112
Originally posted by DTM
In your fanboy biased mind, maybe, in Everyone Elses, not so. I am not the fanboy here. Khan wins. Check out the Pre Vizsla evidence, kiddo.

Stigma
Maul stomps.

EmperorSidious2
I am not the fanboy here. Khan wins. Check out the Pre Vizsla evidence, kiddo.

Yes you are. You're a fanboy for Darth maul, lord Voldemort and khan.

BruceSkywalker
Can I do Kylo Ren v Khan and Old Luke v Khan right now??? smile big grin

quanchi112
Maul stomps. No, Khan would beat him. Khan is superior.

quanchi112
Originally posted by EmperorSidious2
Yes you are. You're a fanboy for Darth maul, lord Voldemort and khan. Irony.

Stigma
Maul curbstomps tbh.

quanchi112
Maul curbstomps tbh. Ridiculous. Khan beats the true lord of the sith here.

EmperorSidious2
Ridiculous. Khan beats the true lord of the sith here.

How is maul the true lord of the Sith exactly.

quanchi112
How is maul the true lord of the Sith exactly. He wasn't weak like Sheev. Sheev in the end was a moron who threw it all away for Luke. He went screaming like a ***** to his death.

Trocity
How is maul the true lord of the Sith exactly.

Via getting stomped by Palpatine and then begging for his life.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Trocity
Via getting stomped by Palpatine and then begging for his life. Based off this ridiculous nonsensical logic Windu is the true lord of the Sith according to you.

Trocity
Mace Windu is a Jedi, silly.

quanchi112
Mace Windu is a Jedi, silly. Based off your logic Sheev forfeits that title over to the man who made him before for his life. According to trocity Windu is the true lord of the Sith.

Trocity
Fail troll, my friend.

EmperorSidious2
He wasn't weak like Sheev. Sheev in the end was a moron who threw it all away for Luke. He went screaming like a ***** to his death.

Sheev defeated him with ease. Sheev is perhaps the smartest person in Star Wars possibly. Maul went whimpering and screaming and begging sidiosu for mercy. So real maul can't be the true lord of the Sith as he can't beat sidious who is the official dark lord of the Sith. The true dark lord of the Sith. Also the most powerful dark lord of the Sith.

Time-Immemorial
QUAN NOONIEN KHAN WINZ

quanchi112
Fail troll, my friend. Well he was going to kill him which isn't the Jedi way. This is your shitty logic, whoever you are.

quanchi112
Sheev defeated him with ease. Sheev is perhaps the smartest person in Star Wars possibly. Maul went whimpering and screaming and begging sidiosu for mercy. So real maul can't be the true lord of the Sith as he can't beat sidious who is the official dark lord of the Sith. The true dark lord of the Sith. Also the most powerful dark lord of the Sith. Sheev defeated him but he was pressed. Ridiculous. He was clever when no one knew who he was. He engineered his own death despite even believing himself that Luke would be responsible. He was wrong but his daddy fisnished his dumb ass off.

He's dead and screamed like a girl to his death. Rest in hell, girly man.

EmperorSidious2
Sheev defeated him but he was pressed. Ridiculous. He was clever when no one knew who he was. He engineered his own death despite even believing himself that Luke would be responsible. He was wrong but his daddy fisnished his dumb ass off.

He's dead and screamed like a girl to his death. Rest in hell, girly man.

In your opinion he was pressed. Sidious defeated maul in 24 seconds. He was still clever when people knew. People knew about the emperor in ROTJ yet he lead them into a trap. So no maul isn't the true lord of the Sith. He can't even do force lightning.

Irrelevant. Maul can even do force lightning.

quanchi112
In your opinion he was pressed. Sidious defeated maul in 24 seconds. He was still clever when people knew. People knew about the emperor in ROTJ yet he lead them into a trap. So no maul isn't the true lord of the Sith. He can't even do force lightning.

Irrelevant. Maul can even do force lightning. No, the fight lasted much longer. Sheev took him on for more than 24 seconds. The damage had been done and he had galactic power but still left himself open to Yoda's attack. Dumb Sheev.

Sheev provided the means for his own destruction which is hilarious indeed. He had galactic power. laughing out loud

Maul doesn't need to because he's a man who didn't scream like a girl after someone tossed him to his death. For all his power he couldn't do a damn thing to stop a one handed Vader with no weapon.

laughing out loud

EmperorSidious2
No, the fight lasted much longer. Sheev took him on for more than 24 seconds. The damage had been done and he had galactic power but still left himself open to Yoda's attack. Dumb Sheev.

Sheev provided the means for his own destruction which is hilarious indeed. He had galactic power. laughing out loud

Maul doesn't need to because he's a man who didn't scream like a girl after someone tossed him to his death. For all his power he couldn't do a damn thing to stop a one handed Vader with no weapon.

laughing out loud

The overall battle with sidious toying with him and having savage there to help him lasted longer than that. However there one on one battle after savage was dead lasted 24 seconds. Yoda was the grandmaster of the Jedi order so really he couldnt keep Yoda away seeing as what Yoda did to those two guards, and a lot of droids.

So you laugh at maul as he basically allowed his bi section. I'll laugh with you.

Nah he's a man who screams like a girl and begs for mercy when nothing is even been done to him yet and needs help from his mama to get stuff done. He killed him.

quanchi112
The overall battle with sidious toying with him and having savage there to help him lasted longer than that. However there one on one battle after savage was dead lasted 24 seconds. Yoda was the grandmaster of the Jedi order so really he couldnt keep Yoda away seeing as what Yoda did to those two guards, and a lot of droids.

So you laugh at maul as he basically allowed his bi section. I'll laugh with you.

Nah he's a man who screams like a girl and begs for mercy when nothing is even been done to him yet and needs help from his mama to get stuff done. He killed him. So you agree it lasted longer. Brilliant.

Yes, he could have had more than two guards there. Maul survived like a champ and didn't need the emperor and his best mess team to save worthless Anakin's life.

He asked for mercy and later came back at Sheev hard. Not like Dooku who went to his death like a true lemming.

laughing out loud

EmperorSidious2
So you agree it lasted longer. Brilliant.

Yes, he could have had more than two guards there. Maul survived like a champ and didn't need the emperor and his best mess team to save worthless Anakin's life.

He asked for mercy and later came back at Sheev hard. Not like Dooku who went to his death like a true lemming.

laughing out loud

1v1. Lasted 24 seconds. Savage and Maul vs Sidiosu lasted longer. Maul is weak.

Let's put you in a pit of lava and see how you come out. Might die since you don't have the dark side or strong enough will as faders to survive.

He begged for mercy and came back and lost everything. Also he played into sheets plan again. He wanted maul to escape so he could find Talzin. Then Talzin died and now maul just needs to sit his ass down.

Time-Immemorial
KHAN NOONEIN QUAN WINZ

quanchi112
1v1. Lasted 24 seconds. Savage and Maul vs Sidiosu lasted longer. Maul is weak.

Let's put you in a pit of lava and see how you come out. Might die since you don't have the dark side or strong enough will as faders to survive.

He begged for mercy and came back and lost everything. Also he played into sheets plan again. He wanted maul to escape so he could find Talzin. Then Talzin died and now maul just needs to sit his ass down. That wasn't the entirely of their own fight. Maul is a rival to Sheev unlike Dooku.

He was not put inside of a pot of lava, liar. Vader was saved. He wouldn't have survived on his own u like Maul.

He came back after Sheev and was against him. That's fine as Talzin knew Maul was more important to lose. Maul isn't dead but we know how Sheev's dies. To a one handed cyborg screaming like a victim all the way down.

EmperorSidious2
That wasn't the entirely of their own fight. Maul is a rival to Sheev unlike Dooku.

He was not put inside of a pot of lava, liar. Vader was saved. He wouldn't have survived on his own u like Maul.

He came back after Sheev and was against him. That's fine as Talzin knew Maul was more important to lose. Maul isn't dead but we know how Sheev's dies. To a one handed cyborg screaming like a victim all the way down.

One on one was 24 seconds. Not a rival in skill or power. Dooku is closer to sidiosu level than maul is.

He was near in relatively close either way he suffered massive 3rd 4th and possibly 5th degree burns and lost the rest of his legs and his last arm. Maul lost half his body. Maul just isn't as physically durable as vader. Human or bionic.

Actually he was rescued. He needed massive assistance to go against sidiosu and still didn't win.

Point is Maul is a sith but he isn't the true master of the sith. He isn't the most powerful, the strongest, the smartest, the fastest, the best with force, not most skilled with the blade. Sidious holds all those places. Also he can use force lighting maul can't.

quanchi112
One on one was 24 seconds. Not a rival in skill or power. Dooku is closer to sidiosu level than maul is.

He was near in relatively close either way he suffered massive 3rd 4th and possibly 5th degree burns and lost the rest of his legs and his last arm. Maul lost half his body. Maul just isn't as physically durable as vader. Human or bionic.

Actually he was rescued. He needed massive assistance to go against sidiosu and still didn't win.

Point is Maul is a sith but he isn't the true master of the sith. He isn't the most powerful, the strongest, the smartest, the fastest, the best with force, not most skilled with the blade. Sidious holds all those places. Also he can use force lighting maul can't. Ignoring totality of fight. Speculation x2.

He's more so and he doesn't need aid like weakling Anakin. Dooku lightning took Anakin out whereas Maul was still kicking from the more powerful Sheev lightning.

Sidious was rescued by Anakin. Irony.

Maul is the true master of the Sith. Sheev is some dead pansy.

EmperorSidious2
Ignoring totality of fight. Speculation x2.

He's more so and he doesn't need aid like weakling Anakin. Dooku lightning took Anakin out whereas Maul was still kicking from the more powerful Sheev lightning.

Sidious was rescued by Anakin. Irony.

Maul is the true master of the Sith. Sheev is some dead pansy.

Actually no. Dookus power in the force is greater than mauls as stated by the author of Son of dathomir and both of us have agreed to. So really yes Dooku is closer to Sidious than maul is. Also Dooku lasted longer against yoda than maul lasted against Sidious in a one on one battle. Considering yoda was going all out the entire time this is a great feat for Dooku while Sidious was just toying around maul.

Maul didn't suffer the injuries anakin did. With that Anakin/Darth Vader has better durability than maul.

If he was the true master of the sith than why was he Sidious' apprentice and was afraid of him. Sidious then beat him with extreme ease even when he had numbers advantage. Sidious power in the force is also much much much greater than mauls. He's also faster than maul, stronger than maul, smarter than maul, more refined and experienced than maul, and we've seen maul stands no chance and is scared of Sidious. Maul is not the one who vader and Dooku Powell with both greater force powers than maul by a long shot and better dueling skills, weren't going to take on Sidious by himself showing his power. Maul never had that. Not even close. Sidious took him down, with ease.

quanchi112
Actually no. Dookus power in the force is greater than mauls as stated by the author of Son of dathomir and both of us have agreed to. So really yes Dooku is closer to Sidious than maul is. Also Dooku lasted longer against yoda than maul lasted against Sidious in a one on one battle. Considering yoda was going all out the entire time this is a great feat for Dooku while Sidious was just toying around maul.

Maul didn't suffer the injuries anakin did. With that Anakin/Darth Vader has better durability than maul.

If he was the true master of the sith than why was he Sidious' apprentice and was afraid of him. Sidious then beat him with extreme ease even when he had numbers advantage. Sidious power in the force is also much much much greater than mauls. He's also faster than maul, stronger than maul, smarter than maul, more refined and experienced than maul, and we've seen maul stands no chance and is scared of Sidious. Maul is not the one who vader and Dooku Powell with both greater force powers than maul by a long shot and better dueling skills, weren't going to take on Sidious by himself showing his power. Maul never had that. Not even close. Sidious took him down, with ease. So you agree Dooku gave Sheev more help. No, Dooku did not. He also ford and Sheev also pleat Yoda so who cares. Yoda didn't last three seconds. laughing out loud

Maul survived being cut in half. Anakin needed aid.,

Sheev was afraid of Yoda. Once the fight started maul took him head on he didn't try to run. Maul was his rival and still lives until shown otherwise.

EmperorSidious2
So you agree Dooku gave Sheev more help. No, Dooku did not. He also ford and Sheev also pleat Yoda so who cares. Yoda didn't last three seconds. laughing out loud

Maul survived being cut in half. Anakin needed aid.,

Sheev was afraid of Yoda. Once the fight started maul took him head on he didn't try to run. Maul was his rival and still lives until shown otherwise.

Stay on topic. This is about who is closer to sidiosu level, maul or Dooku. We both now agreed it's Dooku as Dookus power in the force is greater than mauls by a long shot.

Anakin survived having his arm and legs cut off and being burned to the bone before he got help. Vader wins. laughing out loud

He wasn't afraid of yoda. He's afraid of what he could have done as seen by how he fought him, and originally didn't try and run. Well maul did have help, and was begging for mercy at the end. Maul is no longer a rival since he no longer has an army to,control, or at least it's not as powerful and he doesn't have control of mandalore.

quanchi112
Stay on topic. This is about who is closer to sidiosu level, maul or Dooku. We both now agreed it's Dooku as Dookus power in the force is greater than mauls by a long shot.

Anakin survived having his arm and legs cut off and being burned to the bone before he got help. Vader wins. laughing out loud

He wasn't afraid of yoda. He's afraid of what he could have done as seen by how he fought him, and originally didn't try and run. Well maul did have help, and was begging for mercy at the end. Maul is no longer a rival since he no longer has an army to,control, or at least it's not as powerful and he doesn't have control of mandalore. Maul is. Dooku has more force power but maul is the better duelist.

Maul didn't need help and Vader did.

So yes he's afraid of what Yoda could do to him so he was afraid of Yoda. Maul lost and Sheev begged when he lost to Windu. Difference is Maul doesn't run from fights like Sheev does.

We shall see.

EmperorSidious2
Maul is. Dooku has more force power but maul is the better duelist.

Maul didn't need help and Vader did.

So yes he's afraid of what Yoda could do to him so he was afraid of Yoda. Maul lost and Sheev begged when he lost to Windu. Difference is Maul doesn't run from fights like Sheev does.

We shall see.

So with that Dooku is closer to Sidious as really Sidious coils care less about dueling, he prefers force powers. Thus if it came down to it Dooku would prove the bigger threat due to greater force powers. Maul is not a greater duelist than Dooku. Dooku took down the better version of kenobi that maul couldn't beat with his dueling skills. What feats does maul have as a duelist that says he's better than Dooku. I'll tell you Dooku feats.

Dooku beat official Jedi knight on I wan with extrem ease in seconds with his blade alone. Maul got disarmed and kicked, and had to do it with his force powers, which maul doesn't prefer to use. He prefers a pure martial victory.
Dooku has held off/beaten the combined might of Anakin and obi wan. He's disarmed and defeated Anakin. He's defeated savage oppress, Quinn Lin vos, and assaj ventress, was able to hold off the flurry of skill that is yoda without aid for 37 seconds, has disarmed General grevious with ease, compensated for the weaknesses of his style to an extent, has a working knowledge of all seven forms, beaten the combined might of ventress and vos, held off/beaten the combined might of savage oppress and ventress, withstood the force rage assault of anakins Djems so onslaught, trained qui gon Jin. Maul can't take that for a majority.

quanchi112
So with that Dooku is closer to Sidious as really Sidious coils care less about dueling, he prefers force powers. Thus if it came down to it Dooku would prove the bigger threat due to greater force powers. Maul is not a greater duelist than Dooku. Dooku took down the better version of kenobi that maul couldn't beat with his dueling skills. What feats does maul have as a duelist that says he's better than Dooku. I'll tell you Dooku feats.

Dooku beat official Jedi knight on I wan with extrem ease in seconds with his blade alone. Maul got disarmed and kicked, and had to do it with his force powers, which maul doesn't prefer to use. He prefers a pure martial victory.
Dooku has held off/beaten the combined might of Anakin and obi wan. He's disarmed and defeated Anakin. He's defeated savage oppress, Quinn Lin vos, and assaj ventress, was able to hold off the flurry of skill that is yoda without aid for 37 seconds, has disarmed General grevious with ease, compensated for the weaknesses of his style to an extent, has a working knowledge of all seven forms, beaten the combined might of ventress and vos, held off/beaten the combined might of savage oppress and ventress, withstood the force rage assault of anakins Djems so onslaught, trained qui gon Jin. Maul can't take that for a majority. We don't ever see Sheev call Dooku a rival so you can speculate based off noting all day long. Maul beat the best version of Kenobi himself and Anakin steamrolled weak Dooku.

So what ? Sheev was disarmed by Yoda and had to use force powers to win. Dooku used force powers to beat Kenobi as well, dummy. laughing out loud

Maul wins due to being quicker and more powerful.

EmperorSidious2
We don't ever see Sheev call Dooku a rival so you can speculate based off noting all day long. Maul beat the best version of Kenobi himself and Anakin steamrolled weak Dooku.

So what ? Sheev was disarmed by Yoda and had to use force powers to win. Dooku used force powers to beat Kenobi as well, dummy. laughing out loud

Maul wins due to being quicker and more powerful.

Can you not think for yourself. We have deduced Dooku is more powerful than maul in the force thus is closer to Sidious in the force and with that would pose a bigger threat. I've already rebutted the rival thing as Sidious meant that as a rival sith faction trying to usurp the rule of two. I've already beaten that. Circumstances are the reason maul won against him the first duel. Kenobi had just been beaten up and thrown around by maul and savage. He was using a saber he doesn't really use, and has no evidence showing he has training with it. All she was using force rage while training with soresu. Yet we see them fight again and kenobi shows he can match maul in saber combat.

Sidious is a master of the force and its approved that he prefers using his force powers rather than his martial ability. He has really gone beyond the use of a lightsbaer just like yoda. Maul is the complete opposite. He prefers to use sabers, while he can use the force whenever he does to finish things off shows he's desperate. Dooku is also a force wielded by nature. He seems to be a little balanced instead of relying on swordsmanship more than the force or vice versa. Learn a little something quan.

Again Dooku has shown he can match the speeds of yoda who is faster than maul. Also Dookus power in the force being greater would allow his force speed to be faster than mauls undoubtedly. More powerful in what aspect? If it's sabers just say more skilled since its with a saber. Again Dooku is more skilled as shown by his feats. I'm waiting on feats for maul that can challenge Dooku.

quanchi112
Can you not think for yourself. We have deduced Dooku is more powerful than maul in the force thus is closer to Sidious in the force and with that would pose a bigger threat. I've already rebutted the rival thing as Sidious meant that as a rival sith faction trying to usurp the rule of two. I've already beaten that. Circumstances are the reason maul won against him the first duel. Kenobi had just been beaten up and thrown around by maul and savage. He was using a saber he doesn't really use, and has no evidence showing he has training with it. All she was using force rage while training with soresu. Yet we see them fight again and kenobi shows he can match maul in saber combat.

Sidious is a master of the force and its approved that he prefers using his force powers rather than his martial ability. He has really gone beyond the use of a lightsbaer just like yoda. Maul is the complete opposite. He prefers to use sabers, while he can use the force whenever he does to finish things off shows he's desperate. Dooku is also a force wielded by nature. He seems to be a little balanced instead of relying on swordsmanship more than the force or vice versa. Learn a little something quan.

Again Dooku has shown he can match the speeds of yoda who is faster than maul. Also Dookus power in the force being greater would allow his force speed to be faster than mauls undoubtedly. More powerful in what aspect? If it's sabers just say more skilled since its with a saber. Again Dooku is more skilled as shown by his feats. I'm waiting on feats for maul that can challenge Dooku. Force knowledge doesn't equate to more formidability. You speculated.

Sheev lost to Windu with his saber and then got burned when he used his force powers to his superior Windu.

Anakin was more powerful than Dooku as said by Sheev so force knowledge doesn't mean shit even according to Sheev. The same goes for Maul.

EmperorSidious2
Force knowledge doesn't equate to more formidability. You speculated.

Sheev lost to Windu with his saber and then got burned when he used his force powers to his superior Windu.

Anakin was more powerful than Dooku as said by Sheev so force knowledge doesn't mean shit even according to Sheev. The same goes for Maul.

In a pure force battle and even in a dueling ring yes it does. If I have a force advantage and you have a dueling advantage the person with the force advantage 9/10 is going to win as I'm more powerful than you and I can attack from a distance while you would ahve to enclose the distance to do something.

Again for now him losing to windu is speculation as we don't know the official answer. Also sith mask not denied, and very backed up by the movies. Really? Mace needed an amp to contend, be a perfect stalemate to Sidious. Take that away and he's running for the hills just like he was at the begging not of the battle.

More powerful means more powerful in the force dummy. If he meant in saber she would say more skilled. Force knowledge is all sheer cares about. Sabers he really consultants care less about. Maul and sheet are different. Maul doesn't care for the force, while sheev loves it.

quanchi112
In a pure force battle and even in a dueling ring yes it does. If I have a force advantage and you have a dueling advantage the person with the force advantage 9/10 is going to win as I'm more powerful than you and I can attack from a distance while you would ahve to enclose the distance to do something.

Again for now him losing to windu is speculation as we don't know the official answer. Also sith mask not denied, and very backed up by the movies. Really? Mace needed an amp to contend, be a perfect stalemate to Sidious. Take that away and he's running for the hills just like he was at the begging not of the battle.

More powerful means more powerful in the force dummy. If he meant in saber she would say more skilled. Force knowledge is all sheer cares about. Sabers he really consultants care less about. Maul and sheet are different. Maul doesn't care for the force, while sheev loves it. False as both Windu and Anakin eat beings greater with force knowledge.

Lucas said he overcame him so that's official mace won. Sheev lost.

Nah, since Anakin was more powerful but weaker with force powers than Dooku. Sheev proves me right. Thanks, weak old dead guy.

EmperorSidious2
False as both Windu and Anakin eat beings greater with force knowledge.

Lucas said he overcame him so that's official mace won. Sheev lost.

Nah, since Anakin was more powerful but weaker with force powers than Dooku. Sheev proves me right. Thanks, weak old dead guy.

Dooku vs Anakin- In their last duel no force powers were used

Mace vs Sidious - no force offensive force powers were used and mace needed an amp to keep up thus proving my force point.

Onscreen. That's what we see but everything behind it shows that Sidious threw the fight.

Really, um his potential in the force outstripped Dooku as he was the chosen one and has the power to be more powerful,than either sidiosu or yoda. Sheev proves you wrong as in ROTS he says the dark side is pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural with the power to save loved ones from the dead, he also begs Anakin to use his knowledge to grow even stronger, sidiosu switches from saber to force, showing he cares more about the force as if he care more for dueling he wouldn't have gotten disarmed, and many other examples. So yea force power matters. With that Dooku better than maul due to greater challenge for sidiosu due to greater force power.

quanchi112
Dooku vs Anakin- In their last duel no force powers were used

Mace vs Sidious - no force offensive force powers were used and mace needed an amp to keep up thus proving my force point.

Onscreen. That's what we see but everything behind it shows that Sidious threw the fight.

Really, um his potential in the force outstripped Dooku as he was the chosen one and has the power to be more powerful,than either sidiosu or yoda. Sheev proves you wrong as in ROTS he says the dark side is pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural with the power to save loved ones from the dead, he also begs Anakin to use his knowledge to grow even stronger, sidiosu switches from saber to force, showing he cares more about the force as if he care more for dueling he wouldn't have gotten disarmed, and many other examples. So yea force power matters. With that Dooku better than maul due to greater challenge for sidiosu due to greater force power. Dooku used force powers against the two of them. Dooku also used force powers in his first battle with Kenobi who easily blocked his shitty lightning. Anakin was taken out briefly due to Dooku lightning.

Sheev used his lightning after he was disarmed and was scarred. No Amos were mentioned.

Lucas said otherwise.

So you admit force knowledge means shit as Sheev says Anakin is more powerful than his old shitty dead apprentice. laughing out loud

EmperorSidious2
Dooku used force powers against the two of them. Dooku also used force powers in his first battle with Kenobi who easily blocked his shitty lightning. Anakin was taken out briefly due to Dooku lightning.

Sheev used his lightning after he was disarmed and was scarred. No Amos were mentioned.

Lucas said otherwise.

So you admit force knowledge means shit as Sheev says Anakin is more powerful than his old shitty dead apprentice. laughing out loud

He used force powers against obi to choke and throw him and push but not against Anakin in their last duel. That's the first battle I'm talking about the second battle.

He was bending his blade back. Again I've told you it was a sith mask and the movie shows this to be apps single answer.

Nah. You just don't interpret it right.

Again can't read. Why so desperate. Sheev cares more about the dark side than anything. He shows this in ROTS. Him using the force is normal, Dooku using the force is normal, maul using the force, isn't something he prefers to do. Well Dooku never did use those powers in his last fight with Anakin, and Anakin has always had more raw power than Dooku. He's always had more raw power than anyone.

quanchi112
He used force powers against obi to choke and throw him and push but not against Anakin in their last duel. That's the first battle I'm talking about the second battle.

He was bending his blade back. Again I've told you it was a sith mask and the movie shows this to be apps single answer.

Nah. You just don't interpret it right.

Again can't read. Why so desperate. Sheev cares more about the dark side than anything. He shows this in ROTS. Him using the force is normal, Dooku using the force is normal, maul using the force, isn't something he prefers to do. Well Dooku never did use those powers in his last fight with Anakin, and Anakin has always had more raw power than Dooku. He's always had more raw power than anyone. So you ignore the other duel in which Obi easily defends against him and Anakin gets taken out.

Nothing in the film says Sith mask. Idiot.

Irony.

He also says Anakin is more powerful despite dookus years in the dark side. Sheev and I are right. Thanks again, dead old guy.

EmperorSidious2
So you ignore the other duel in which Obi easily defends against him and Anakin gets taken out.

Nothing in the film says Sith mask. Idiot.

Irony.

He also says Anakin is more powerful despite dookus years in the dark side. Sheev and I are right. Thanks again, dead old guy.

We can. It shows how Dookus integration of force powers show hai superiority. Also it shows that he's more formidable with force powers.

Luke not getting burned or maul and no one has denied it.

Shame on you.

10 years. Not like he went into it for a life time. Sheev says force matters. He is right glad we agree.

quanchi112
We can. It shows how Dookus integration of force powers show hai superiority. Also it shows that he's more formidable with force powers.

Luke not getting burned or maul and no one has denied it.

Shame on you.

10 years. Not like he went into it for a life time. Sheev says force matters. He is right glad we agree. It shows he's better than Kenobi but far weaker than improved Anakin. laughing out loud

That's because they are more durable than an older man.

Sheev said power wise Anakin is greater than Dooku. laughing out loud

EmperorSidious2
It shows he's better than Kenobi but far weaker than improved Anakin. laughing out loud

That's because they are more durable than an older man.

Sheev said power wise Anakin is greater than Dooku. laughing out loud

It shows he's better than kenobi, and maul. He's weaker than Anakin in raw skill. Everyone is.

Means nothing. Luke was exposed to more powerful lightning than Sidious, writhing the same amount of time if not a little bit more. With that his face would have been melted. That by its.ef shows that it wasn't the lightning. Also Lucas nor Disney have confirmed nor denied this, so that's what we go with.

Raw power. He has the highest midiclorian count.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Darth Maul spitestomps.

quanchi112
It shows he's better than kenobi, and maul. He's weaker than Anakin in raw skill. Everyone is.

Means nothing. Luke was exposed to more powerful lightning than Sidious, writhing the same amount of time if not a little bit more. With that his face would have been melted. That by its.ef shows that it wasn't the lightning. Also Lucas nor Disney have confirmed nor denied this, so that's what we go with.

Raw power. He has the highest midiclorian count. No, he's better than Kenobi but not Maul. Anakin had potential once but Kenobi took care of that.

It shows Luke is more powerful than an older guy which makes sense as their skin is less elastic and tears easier.

That has nothing to do with force knowledge thus decimating your point.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Darth Maul spitestomps. Lets hear your well thought out reasons as to the why. Khan wins but let's hear you try to at least make a point for a change.

EmperorSidious2
No, he's better than Kenobi but not Maul. Anakin had potential once but Kenobi took care of that.

It shows Luke is more powerful than an older guy which makes sense as their skin is less elastic and tears easier.

That has nothing to do with force knowledge thus decimating your point.

Dooku is better than both.

Withstanding lightning doesn't show power it shows inconsistency.

Raw power in the force you idiot.

Time-Immemorial

Raw power in the force you idiot.

Khan WINZ you pussy

quanchi112
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Khan WINZ you pussy laughing out loud

quanchi112

Raw power in the force you idiot. Prove it.

No, it shows power that can't even kill Luke.

Hyperbole. We see it fail against Luke. laughing out loud

EmperorSidious2
Prove it.

No, it shows power that can't even kill Luke.

Hyperbole. We see it fail against Luke. laughing out loud

Well you've already admitted he's better than kenobi so that's one. He's better than maul due to greater skill in dueling and superior force mastery and all the advantages maul has being with his age and physique Dooku has succesfully countered and beaten those opponents and them being better than maul or around his level or just exactly on par with him. He also has better feats in both dueling and the force.

No it shows inconsistency.

How is that hyperbole? We here that in the phantom menace when qui gon ask obi wan to run a test on Anakin midi clorians. Anakin had the highest potential in the force of any living being outside god like figures.

quanchi112
Well you've already admitted he's better than kenobi so that's one. He's better than maul due to greater skill in dueling and superior force mastery and all the advantages maul has being with his age and physique Dooku has succesfully countered and beaten those opponents and them being better than maul or around his level or just exactly on par with him. He also has better feats in both dueling and the force.

How is that hyperbole? We here that in the phantom menace when qui gon ask obi wan to run a test on Anakin midi clorians. Anakin had the highest potential in the force of any living being outside god like figures. I always said that I said to prove the other claims, dummy. Prove it.

False.

It isn't a fact and they need training. Higher midichlorian count means shit without training, noob.

Time-Immemorial

How is that hyperbole? We here that in the phantom menace when qui gon ask obi wan to run a test on Anakin midi clorians. Anakin had the highest potential in the force of any living being outside god like figures.

Khan has more midiclorians then Yoda ya damn noob.

EmperorSidious2
I always said that I said to prove the other claims, dummy. Prove it.

False.

It isn't a fact and they need training. Higher midichlorian count means shit without training, noob.

I just proved it. Dooku has better force feats no doubt about it. He also has better dueling skills aswell. While maul was getting pushed back by a weaker duo than kenobi and Anakin Dooku was succesfully towing them on with moderate difficulty. Also he's beaten Anakin who is better than maul.

Says you minus proof.

Raw power can go a long way. Raw power can allow you to do some pretty big stuff just not as good without training. However still big stuff like drive a pod racer and being the only human who could do it.

quanchi112
I just proved it. Dooku has better force feats no doubt about it. He also has better dueling skills aswell. While maul was getting pushed back by a weaker duo than kenobi and Anakin Dooku was succesfully towing them on with moderate difficulty. Also he's beaten Anakin who is better than maul.

Says you minus proof.

Raw power can go a long way. Raw power can allow you to do some pretty big stuff just not as good without training. However still big stuff like drive a pod racer and being the only human who could do it. Better force feats doesn't mean more power aka Anakin is more powerful than Dooku. laughing out loud

False.

Raw power doesn't win every fight, dummy.

EmperorSidious2
Better force feats doesn't mean more power aka Anakin is more powerful than Dooku. laughing out loud

False.

Raw power doesn't win every fight, dummy.

Yes it does. It means more power in the force dummy.

Again says you without proof.

Did I say it wins every fight you idiot. I said it can help. Learn to read.

quanchi112
Yes it does. It means more power in the force dummy.

Did I say it wins every fight you idiot. I said it can help. Learn to read. That is greater knowledge of the force. Anakin is greater in power and Sheev agrees.

Irony.

So you concede the point.

EmperorSidious2
That is greater knowledge of the force. Anakin is greater in power and Sheev agrees.

Irony.

So you concede the point.

Do you mean raw power than yes. Really in raw power Anakin is greater than everyone.

No as you popped up something I never said.

quanchi112
Do you mean raw power than yes. Really in raw power Anakin is greater than everyone.

No as you popped up something I never said. Potentially but he never lived up to it.

False.

You concede the point. Walk away now in shame.

EmperorSidious2
Potentially but he never lived up to it.

False.

You concede the point. Walk away now in shame.

So we agree some what. Good.

You fail to prove it.

I never conceded due to never saying it.

quanchi112
So we agree some what. Good.

You fail to prove it.

I never conceded due to never saying it. You agreed with me.

False.

You already did.

EmperorSidious2
You agreed with me.

False.

You already did.

I guess.

You never proved it.

False

quanchi112
I guess.

You never proved it.

False I win.

I win again.

I win yet again.

EmperorSidious2
I win.

I win again.

I win yet again.

So I guess you concede due to never proving it. Cool.

So you concede twice. I'm down with that.

quanchi112
So I guess you concede due to never proving it. Cool.

So you concede twice. I'm down with that. False.

You concede to me.

EmperorSidious2
False.

You concede to me.

Oh no I'm just right.

Never have.

quanchi112
Oh no I'm just right.

Never have. You are wrong and already surrendered to me.

EmperorSidious2
You are wrong and already surrendered to me.

I'm right and never have.

quanchi112
I'm right and never have. You are wrong and have given in to mighty Quan.

EmperorSidious2
You are wrong and have given in to mighty Quan.

You fail to prove how I am wrong. I submit to no one except the lord.

quanchi112
You fail to prove how I am wrong. I submit to no one except the lord. What are you talking about ? You would be religious, lemming. Khan wins.

EmperorSidious2
What are you talking about ? You would be religious, lemming. Khan wins.

No I'm actually not religious just showing how I don't submit to anyone unless of that stature. i honestly don't care about maul vs Kahn as I don't care for maul, but I still say maul can take it.

Raptor22
You are wrong and already surrendered to me. id say right about here is where this went from a sci-fi debate to one of quans thinly veiled homoerotic fantasies.

quanchi112
No I'm actually not religious just showing how I don't submit to anyone unless of that stature. i honestly don't care about maul vs Kahn as I don't care for maul, but I still say maul can take it. You love the Star Wars brand more than Star Trek so you're biased.

Khan wins.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Raptor22
id say right about here is where this went from a sci-fi debate to one of quans thinly veiled homoerotic fantasies. Robbie ?

EmperorSidious2
You love the Star Wars brand more than Star Trek so you're biased.

Khan wins.

Ok at first it was I didn't see the film so I was biased, now you're criticizing that just because I like one franchise over the other that makes me biased. Desperation much. I'm not biased. all maul has to do is close the distance and that's game over khan as he has no defense for a lighstaber. Khans gun maul can simply evade due to force perception and Tera's Kasi.

You keep saying that but you agent proved it.

Tattoos N Scars
You love the Star Wars brand more than Star Trek so you're biased.

Khan wins.

quanchi112
Ok at first it was I didn't see the film so I was biased, now you're criticizing that just because I like one franchise over the other that makes me biased. Desperation much. I'm not biased. all maul has to do is close the distance and that's game over khan as he has no defense for a lighstaber. Khans gun maul can simply evade due to force perception and Tera's Kasi.

You keep saying that but you agent proved it. Khan has something Maul can't block so game over. Let the bias go.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
You are weak.

EmperorSidious2
Khan has something Maul can't block so game over. Let the bias go.

If you mean his Boolean gun, I'm pretty sure maul could tank it and if he couldn't do that he could definitely dodge it. You don't have to block things just to win. Let your bias go. You talk about my bias let yours go with your favoritism going for Star Trek.

quanchi112
If you mean his Boolean gun, I'm pretty sure maul could tank it and if he couldn't do that he could definitely dodge it. You don't have to block things just to win. Let your bias go. You talk about my bias let yours go with your favoritism going for Star Trek. Based off what can he tank it ? If the blast is aimed at him how is he going to tank it ? I argue based off logic you don't.

EmperorSidious2
Based off what can he tank it ? If the blast is aimed at him how is he going to tank it ? I argue based off logic you don't.

It's called force augmentation. That plus his natural toughness would logically allow him to tank a blast of it. So yea there is the logic dummy. Also if he felt like he couldn't tank it he could just dodge it.

quanchi112
It's called force augmentation. That plus his natural toughness would logically allow him to tank a blast of it. So yea there is the logic dummy. Also if he felt like he couldn't tank it he could just dodge it. It takes down patrol ships and rips holes through body armor. Maul lost a robotic leg to one shot from a lesser powered attack. You are downright terrible and just make shit up. You're an awful debater.

EmperorSidious2
It takes down patrol ships and rips holes through body armor. Maul lost a robotic leg to one shot from a lesser powered attack. You are downright terrible and just make shit up. You're an awful debater.

Ripping holes through people. Okay. Whose to say that that would work on maul? Maul is defintly of a higher caliber in terms of durability than they were. Considering he has spent his entire career of truanting learning how to handle pain. He survived enigma cut in half. Actually it was due to multiple shots and those were the legs talzin gave him made from her magic vs the technologically advanced death watch supplies. Don't describe yourself. laughing out loud

quanchi112
Ripping holes through people. Okay. Whose to say that that would work on maul? Maul is defintly of a higher caliber in terms of durability than they were. Considering he has spent his entire career of truanting learning how to handle pain. He survived enigma cut in half. Actually it was due to multiple shots and those were the legs talzin gave him made from her magic vs the technologically advanced death watch supplies. Don't describe yourself. laughing out loud His more durable leg was blasted off by a weaker attack. You're an idiot. He isn't more durable. He can't survive a huge hole in his chest. laughing out loud

EmperorSidious2
His more durable leg was blasted off by a weaker attack. You're an idiot. He isn't more durable. He can't survive a huge hole in his chest. laughing out loud

After repeated shots and plus these aren't the same legs you dummy. Those were the legs talzin gave him. These are the legs death watch gave him which are technologically more advanced than talzins. This is based on what exactly that he's isn't more durable. He can survive being cut in half? laughing out loud

quanchi112
After repeated shots and plus these aren't the same legs you dummy. Those were the legs talzin gave him. These are the legs death watch gave him which are technologically more advanced than talzins. This is based on what exactly that he's isn't more durable. He can survive being cut in half? laughing out loud Point is the legs are more durable than his flesh. Khan is shooting his upper half and dead. Hell, his Boolean gun brings down ships. laughing out loud

EmperorSidious2
Point is the legs are more durable than his flesh. Khan is shooting his upper half and dead. Hell, his Boolean gun brings down ships. laughing out loud

So you agree good. Well khan has to hit him first. Maul can simply just evade it.

quanchi112
So you agree good. Well khan has to hit him first. Maul can simply just evade it. You missed the point and can't even rebut my point. So now you say he can evade it ? Based on ? Quit deflecting.

EmperorSidious2
You missed the point and can't even rebut my point. So now you say he can evade it ? Based on ? Quit deflecting.

I mean you brought in a point that was never even put forth until just then. We were arguing on how many shots It took for the leg to break. You now say legs are more durable than flesh. That's you trying to get a win where that topic doesn't even exist. So I would rebut it if it were apart of the actual debate and not you grasping for air trying to get a quick win. I say he can evade it due to his knowledge of teras kasi and force perception.

quanchi112
I mean you brought in a point that was never even put forth until just then. We were arguing on how many shots It took for the leg to break. You now say legs are more durable than flesh. That's you trying to get a win where that topic doesn't even exist. So I would rebut it if it were apart of the actual debate and not you grasping for air trying to get a quick win. I say he can evade it due to his knowledge of teras kasi and force perception. One blast took his leg off and khan's gun has greater feats than the blast which took off his more durable leg. He didn't evade that blast. laughing out loud

EmperorSidious2
One blast took his leg off and khan's gun has greater feats than the blast which took off his more durable leg. He didn't evade that blast. laughing out loud

After repeated shots and these are new legs than those. laughing out loud So? Him not evading that doesn't mean he can't evade this blast. Maul wins due to having the force. Even without it, he still wins.

quanchi112
After repeated shots and these are new legs than those. laughing out loud So? Him not evading that doesn't mean he can't evade this blast. Maul wins due to having the force. Even without it, he still wins. Oje shoot took it off. Based off what ? You just make baseless claims. Saying he wins based off the force without any feats is biased. You're an idiot.

EmperorSidious2
Oje shoot took it off. Based off what ? You just make baseless claims. Saying he wins based off the force without any feats is biased. You're an idiot.

For a maul fanboy you sure don't know much about maul. While he ain't a top tier force user he can do what he did to Obi wan in his third duel with him. He can simply use the force to basically freeze him in place and levitate him and then run his lightsaner through him. It seems you're the idiot.

quanchi112
For a maul fanboy you sure don't know much about maul. While he ain't a top tier force user he can do what he did to Obi wan in his third duel with him. He can simply use the force to basically freeze him in place and levitate him and then run his lightsaner through him. It seems you're the idiot. You are just full of nonsense. Continue to make things up, coulda woulda shoulda guy.

EmperorSidious2
You are just full of nonsense. Continue to make things up, coulda woulda shoulda guy.

So now you ignore mauls feats.

quanchi112
So now you ignore mauls feats. I did not ignore anything. You spout nonsense.

EmperorSidious2
I did not ignore anything. You spout nonsense.

Yes you did you ignored how he can basically freeze a person with the force, with the he exception of force weilders above him. Like he did OIB wan. You're ignoring your heroes feats.

https://youtu.be/aE_CVWMWK74 4:28-4:30

quanchi112
Yes you did you ignored how he can basically freeze a person with the force, with the he exception of force weilders above him. Like he did OIB wan. You're ignoring your heroes feats.

https://youtu.be/aE_CVWMWK74 4:28-4:30 You are ignoring that he he needs to protect himself as well. Why didn't he force freeze Hondo, Pre Vizsla ? Why didn't Kenobi force freeze Jango ?

EmperorSidious2
You are ignoring that he he needs to protect himself as well. Why didn't he force freeze Hondo, Pre Vizsla ? Why didn't Kenobi force freeze Jango ?

He needs to protect himself, force users have never just had that issue when using the force to large scal to if any. Not using it doesn't mean he can't especially when he used it on someone it would be harder to use it on since kenobi had a force shield while those three don't. His fight with Hindi he was running so he really didn't have time to actually do it, pre vizla notice he didn't use any force powers at least offensively(some even say he didn't use fore augmentation). Is kenobi Maul?

quanchi112
He needs to protect himself, force users have never just had that issue when using the force to large scal to if any. Not using it doesn't mean he can't especially when he used it on someone it would be harder to use it on since kenobi had a force shield while those three don't. His fight with Hindi he was running so he really didn't have time to actually do it, pre vizla notice he didn't use any force powers at least offensively(some even say he didn't use fore augmentation). Is kenobi Maul? As does Maul here against Khan. They all have force powers so why not force freeze non force users ? They need to protect themselves. Hell, Kenobi and an ally couldn't stop Cad Bane from fleeing despite their force powers.

EmperorSidious2
As does Maul here against Khan. They all have force powers so why not force freeze non force users ? They need to protect themselves. Hell, Kenobi and an ally couldn't stop Cad Bane from fleeing despite their force powers.

Really what will determine this will be distance. Why they don't is really a personal choice. Maul has never been one to rely on force powers to get the job done, he would rather use martial arts as shown by his battle with pre vizla.

quanchi112
Really what will determine this will be distance. Why they don't is really a personal choice. Maul has never been one to rely on force powers to get the job done, he would rather use martial arts as shown by his battle with pre vizla. So you admit force freezing isn't an option for Maul here. Concession accepted.

EmperorSidious2
So you admit force freezing isn't an option for Maul here. Concession accepted.

How do I admit that? Desperate. What stops him firm using it. Khan isn't a force sensitive so he can't block it with a shield.

quanchi112
How do I admit that? Desperate. What stops him firm using it. Khan isn't a force sensitive so he can't block it with a shield. You just said he doesnt do this so you conceded.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>