VS Exitars Dome (see details)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ozz81
Thor once used the GB to break through Exitars dome.. with that said reckon these guys can with all there powers and abilities..

1.Hulk at peak (im assuming its WBH) of Hulk
2.Standard Superman

Adam Grimes
Superman bench-presses it 4 days straight and Hulk eats it.

ShadowFyre
Hulk could at his most powerful form, which would be WB. Regular Hulk couldnt.And nu52 supes? Doubtful. Thors high end attacks have always been super deus ex machina against beings way past skyfather level. Celestials, Galactus, Glory etc.

Digi
GB is usually a Skyfather-level attack. I'm not even sure a planet-buster would do this.

So, take Superman. I mean, if you let him stand there and just wail on the dome, sure, eventually he'd break it. But certainly not in one attack. I think WBH would get there a touch sooner just because his high-end raw power is slightly higher (which is different than total power in all its forms, to avoid that argument). But I'm not even sure he could one-shot it.

h1a8
Average characters no.
High end Superman, easily.
Wbh, easily

Prof. T.C McAbe
Hulk could after hitting it for a time, the sameis true for supes. Superman could use his also use his infinite mass flight-speed-ram.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.