Darth Talon vs. Plo Koon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Battle takes place in the Valley of the Jedi

SunRazer
Plo, by a small margin.

carthage
-

Kosmos Supreme
Plo Koon.

NewGuy01
Yeah, Koon.

Selenial
Talon

NewGuy01
Hum.

Emperordmb
I'd side Koon

Lord Stark
Koon

Selenial
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Hum.

Is that such an odd thought?

Mind listing for me what puts him above Talon?

Trocity
Originally posted by Selenial
Talon

thumb up love

Kosmos Supreme
Well Talon seems to be so far away from high-tier it's not even funny (i mean Talon and Nihl got stomped by Cade who then got his ass handed to him by a Sick Krayt).

Trocity
lol how lowly do you think of Krayt?

And what exactly makes Plo Koon high tier?

Kosmos Supreme
Plo Koon isn't high tier (i just think he's higher on the mid tier scale than Talon is). i mean Healthy Krayt > Sick Krayt > Cade (at that point) > Talon and Nihl > Nihl > Talon. (the gap is like an ocean)
I think Plo Koon could at least provide Krayt a low difficulty fight by himself.

SunRazer
Plo performed better against Ventress than Talon did against Cade, and Cade's not above Ventress in sabers.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by SunRazer
Cade not above Ventress in sabers.

erm

Not sure if I should take bait or not tbh.

ILS
I'll go as far as to say I think Talon is better at using the Force in a fight, but Koon does have better saber feats.. I suppose.. maybe.

Kosmos Supreme
Originally posted by SunRazer
Plo performed better against Ventress than Talon did against Cade, and Cade's not above Ventress in sabers.

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view4/1779797/palpatine-o.gif

Q99
Originally posted by Kosmos Supreme
Plo Koon isn't high tier (i just think he's higher on the mid tier scale than Talon is). i mean Healthy Krayt > Sick Krayt > Cade (at that point) > Talon and Nihl > Nihl > Talon. (the gap is like an ocean)
I think Plo Koon could at least provide Krayt a low difficulty fight by himself.

Note on the time Cade beat Talon and Nihl- He did it sequentially, first Talon (who seem to be caught off-guard by Cade suddenly grabbing his lightsaber) then Nihl, and the two had just been hit by shrapnel caused by his shatterpoint too.

Later on, when she wasn't covered in shrapnel wounds, she proved herself able to defend and evade against him when she delivered Draco.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.