Thanos, Kurse, & Tutinax vs Bor, Magni, & Hercules

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Battle of the powerhouses hand to hand fight only.

zopzop
T1 rips T2 a new @sshole.

And LOL @ Hercules being here.

ShadowFyre
Magni can amp Herc. Bor should theoretically solo. But no feats to back it up so Im gonna go with team 1 for now due to Thanos.

zopzop
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Magni can amp Herc. Bor should theoretically solo.
laughing

No.

golem370
Why lol at Hercules?

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by golem370
Why lol at Hercules?

He pales in comparison to pretty much everyone on Team 1. Tutinax is his closest rival of strength on that team but even then he's been put into a match where he's basically fodder.

golem370
I figured they would face off

DarkSaint85
Herc turns them all to stone sneer

Sin I AM
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
He pales in comparison to pretty much everyone on Team 1. Tutinax is his closest rival of strength on that team but even then he's been put into a match where he's basically fodder.

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by zopzop
laughing

No.

Which part you be laughin at zop? Magni is able to amp others strengths I believe, and Bor is a skyfather and should be able to one shot both tutinax and kurse.

I am still going for team 1 because what I said about Bor is implied and he doesent have the feats to back it up

golem370
Thanos stood toe to toe with a power gem using Thor which imo is a feat comparable to skyfather level strength as is Kurse being 4 times stronger then Thor.

zopzop
Which part you be laughin at zop? Magni is able to amp others strengths I believe, and Bor is a skyfather and should be able to one shot both tutinax and kurse.

I am still going for team 1 because what I said about Bor is implied and he doesent have the feats to back it up
laughing

j/king

Seriously though. Bor is not a skyfather. Not even close. At best he's some sort of trans. Thanos is high trans and has feats and fights that sh|t all over Bor.

Kurse is Thor x's 4.

Tutinax was slapping a serious Thor around like he was a cheap whore.

T1 steamrolls T2.

ShadowFyre
I said hes supposed to be a skyfather close to Odins level. Only fight Ive seen him in was against OF Thor and that sure didnt seem like a battle of skyfathers.

zopzop
I said hes supposed to be a skyfather close to Odins level. Only fight Ive seen him in was against OF Thor and that sure didnt seem like a battle of skyfathers.
Don't forget Loki 'snowflaking' him, hence my nickname for sad ol' Bor.

StiltmanFTW
Make it Injustice Herc, golem.

zom1967
I thought I was in a slump posting battle threads,thanks for the boost my friend!

golem370
I will change it to Injustice Hercules

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by golem370
I will change it to Injustice Hercules

thumb up

IJ Herc solos.

zopzop
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
thumb up

IJ Herc solos.
Why? Because he's doing well vs Alt Reality SM and WW? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Damborgson
Bor was not a skyfather. He was a solid trans.

ShadowFyre
Lol he solos kurse or tutinax maybe

Prof. T.C McAbe
Hercules takes out Thanus
Kurse beats Bor
Tutinax beats Magni

So hercules vs Kurse and Tutinax. I think Hercules is goid enough to beat those two.

Marvel Herc btw.

zopzop
Lol he solos kurse or tutinax maybe
Not even.

Tutinax would beat IJ Hercules. Kurse would destroy him (anyone that's 4x THor and took the combined power of Mjolnir AND Stormbreaker to put down isn't losing to a guy that can choke out an alt reality WW).

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Hercules takes out Thanus
Kurse beats Bor
Tutinax beats Magni

So hercules vs Kurse and Tutinax. I think Hercules is goid enough to beat those two.

Marvel Herc btw.

How does herc take out thanos?

DarkSaint85

With his shield sneer

Prof. T.C McAbe

You are right, he can't use his kick-in-the-balls maneuver if there are no balls to be kicked, however, he can still use his fists to push Thanus shit in.

ShadowFyre
I dont see that happening. Are we talking about the DC Hercules now?

DarkSaint85
Only Marvel Herc uses the nut attack.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.