Hawkeye vs Falcon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wallman77
They have been given orders to put each other down for good.

They have four populated New york city blocks to traverse. They start off twenty yards away.

Sam has dual tec 9s and his jetpack.
Clint has every arrow he has shown on screen so far.

Hawkeye has shown to be an ace shot on multiple occasisons (hitting a no look shot on a chitarui speeder that could keep up with Ironman)

He also has insane reflex feats seeing as he has dodged laser fire in both Avengers films

Jump to 1:03 mark of this video thatt shows him dodging Loki's scepter (an infinity gem) twice.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PngzUEsOZZI

At 00:53 he dodges a fire from an Ultron drone that is almost POINT black range.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgOpDNDG2CM

Meanwhile Falcon is no slouch at reflex feats either as he has his own share dodging and evading machine gun fire and jets. As seen in this compilation video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNKFukHMhHI

So who takes this, the ace flyer or ace archer? Who is quicker at evading the other? Can Clint hit Sam?

Quincy
Clint wins.

He's a highly trained Shield agent, and the variety of his arrow's enable him to be far more diverse in this battlefield. He was able to take down flying enemies capable of moving faster than Falcon's wings take him.

However, Falcon is clearly a harder target to hit, as the Chitauri weren't able to bank "worth a damn."

Sam is a bonafide bad-ass, that's for sure. But Hawkeye's training, hand to hand ability, and his tech out-classes Falcon.

Juk3n
Hawkeye wins. He cannot miss and Sam lacks the elite training of a brand name shield agent.

Supermutant
Falcon

FrothByte
Tough fight to call. Could definitely go either way. Clint is better trained and more skilled, also more variations to artillery. Falcon has better tech, those goggles of him would be a huge advantage as we saw in Ant-man. His guns shoot faster than bow and arrows and he can fly. I think his flight would be his biggest advantage.

I'm leaning a bit more toward Falcon here but wouldn't be surprised if Clint won.

BruceSkywalker
hawkeye, but if sam gets better feats in civil war than i will bring this thread back up

Supermutant
if Falcon gets redwing now, he definitely wins.

TheVaultDweller
This would be a tough fight, but I am leaning towards Falcon here.

Estacado
Falcon's badassery in Civil War makes Clint look like a chump.

TheVaultDweller
Not really. Clint being able to briefly hold out against Black Panther was pretty impressive, considering how Black Panther himself was handling people like Winter Soldier. Falcon's flight speed/agility in the air is a massive advantage here though, plus the fact that he has automatic weapons.

wallman77
Originally posted by Estacado
Falcon's badassery in Civil War makes Clint look like a chump.

You dont know what chump means, he is good enough to last a bit against panther. He is clearly better trained than Sam.

After watching CW...i dont know. they both have good tech. I figure maybe clint launches that spread arrow he used to launch Antman, and while Sam is busy and distracted he slings a few explosive arrows.

Sam is agile, but I think Clint can hit him.

Scoobless
Yeah, Clint wins. Shooting at moving targets is his whole schtick.

FrothByte
Falcon's wings also served as a pretty good shield against artillery. Gave him some good coverage actually. So his defense is a lot better than Clint's.

Supermutant
Originally posted by FrothByte
Falcon's wings also served as a pretty good shield against artillery. Gave him some good coverage actually. So his defense is a lot better than Clint's.

excellent point. Plus Falcon has very impressive dodging feats against a helicarrier full of automated weapons and outmaneuvered a fighter jet and its ton of missiles.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNKFukHMhHI

Not to mention in Civil War he dodged Vision's infinity stone laser blast from behind. And a possible two on one scenario with the redwing drone which has scanning and targeting capabilities of its own.

Clint takes an L here.

HulkIsHulk
Hawkeye has dodged blasts from Loki's scepter

Supermutant
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
Hawkeye has dodged blasts from Loki's scepter

He also been severely injured from a laser blast and isn't bullet-proof. The main point is that Falcon has his wings that can deflect projectiles and his flying speed + agility is an an excellent combo for dodging.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.