Dooku, Kun and Starkiller vs. Malgus, Nox and Revan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stigma
All at their best.

Kun gets his amulets.

Setting: Theed Royal Palace

No amp/prep time.

Who wins?

NewGuy01
Team 1 definitively.

EmperorSidious2
Team 1

carthage
El equipo Uno

Tondemonai
I'm thinking team 2. Now before eveyone starts pointing out my tendancy to be biast to TOR ppl, my thinking is if this is all the ppl in their prime, then that means that A. Nox is like pretty much fully immortal. B. Revan is gonna have some pretty scary TK. and C. this is FE Malgus, who IMO is already on par with RotJ Vader. Dooku is clearly the weak link here, so let me put it this way, Nox has the best sorcery of her time (save Vitiate and the DM's), so she's gonna have plenty of defense against Marek's TK and FL, plus maybe even able to hold up against Kun's amulets. TBH I think Malgus might be able to cross the distance to Kun and hold up against him in saber combat long enough for Nox to rip Marek a new one and Revan to **** Dooku up so thuroughly not even the One's could do anything for him.

Trocity
Team 1.

carthage
Malgus isn't beating Exar for any kind of majority and assuming Kun's blasts go at full power he gets smoked. Dooku kills him in a duel before he can bring his power to use as well imo.

Stigma
Originally posted by Tondemonai
Revan is gonna have some pretty scary TK..
Um... Starkiller's TK?

SunRazer
Team 1 is the victor.

AncientPower
Kun and Starkiller are very dangerous and more than capable of defeating any one on team 2, however I am not seeing Dooku beating any of them.

Team 2 holds off Kun/Killer until the good Count is dead and then use numbers.

Tondemonai
Originally posted by AncientPower
Kun and Starkiller are very dangerous and more than capable of defeating any one on team 2, however I am not seeing Dooku beating any of them.

Team 2 holds off Kun/Killer until the good Count is dead and then use numbers.

thumb up

Originally posted by Stigma
Um... Starkiller's TK?

Nox's defensive sorcery.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.