Zatanna vs Selene vs Raven vs Enchantress

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermutant
1. Who's the most powerful?

2. Who's the most versatile?

3. Rank them from best to least

4. Who wins this mistress of magic battle?

Just curious as to how this forum views these "witches." They all are operating at normal levels of power.

deathslash
Don't know too much about raven so I'll need to wait for someone to tell me some of her better feats. Which Enchantress are we talking about?

Supermutant
Asgardian

Konton
Originally posted by Supermutant
1. Who's the most powerful?

2. Who's the most versatile?

3. Rank them from best to least

4. Who wins this mistress of magic battle?

Just curious as to how this forum views these "witches." They all are operating at normal levels of power.

Most versatile would be Zatanna, her magic being less explicitly limited to certain tasks like Raven and Selene, with Enchantress following behind.

Who is the best really depends on circumstance. Zatanna probably has the craziest consistent feats (I'm talking pre dcnu, haven't kept up on her reboot appearances). She unloaded all her power on Starbreaker and actually knocked him down, almost casually summoned Spectre, trampled through demons in their own realm in her ongoing, among other things. Raven has the most implied power, and when given into her father's influence basically enslaved the entire DCU Earth. It's been textualized that she was capable of destroying the universe.

4. I'd say Zatanna, though Raven CIS off would be a good match.

Supermutant
Not that I hugely disagree, but its funny that the normal stat human chick would win against an asgardain goddess, a half demon empath, and a mutant psychic vampire.

Digi
I know nothing of Selene.

On the others, Z has the highest potential, both in raw power and versatility (such is the nature of her explicitly plot device-y powers), but she's also the glass cannon of the bunch. I don't think she'd beat either Enchantress or Raven with any regularity.

Emotional manipulation is kinda the schtick of both Enchantress and Raven, and they both have plenty of other tricks, so it's hard to call a winner from between them. Good fight though.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Supermutant
Not that I hugely disagree, but its funny that the normal stat human chick would win against an asgardain goddess, a half demon empath, and a mutant psychic vampire.

She's not just human, though.

Homo magi.

Now CONSTANTINE, on the other hand.....

Supermutant
Originally posted by Digi

I'm surprise you haven't read X-Men Necrosha. Blackest Night for mutants. She has come a long way from Black Queen of the Hellfire Club.

Konton
Originally posted by Digi

On the others, Z has the highest potential, both in raw power and versatility (such is the nature of her explicitly plot device-y powers), but she's also the glass cannon of the bunch. I don't think she'd beat either Enchantress or Raven with any regularity.

Emotional manipulation is kinda the schtick of both Enchantress and Raven, and they both have plenty of other tricks, so it's hard to call a winner from between them. Good fight though.

J'onn couldn't get in Zatanna's head, on several occasions, I doubt Raven or Selene would have better luck.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.