Rod Blagojevich

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial
Seems this crooked man from Chicago is trying to get out of jail.

laughing out loud

http://abc7chicago.com/politics/blagojevich-sentence-5-convictions-vacated/869717/

Surtur
A lot of people in the comments section keep comparing him to Jesse Jackson Jr. for some reason.

Time-Immemorial
So far he has gotten 5 of his convictions over turned. Even though he was caught on tape for doing so.

Surtur
It doesn't surprise me..this city pretty much took the concept of corruption and made it into an art form.

Omega Vision
Lol this guy, I'd forgotten about him.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Surtur
It doesn't surprise me..this city pretty much took the concept of corruption and made it into an art form.

Whats interesting is he has won these appeals in the 7th circuit court, which is a conservative court and very hard to overturn convictions.

""I'm just very encouraged and uplifted by the possibility that my brother will get some justice and relief from what to me was an extremely harsh sentence. I'm hopeful that this signal from the appellate court to Judge Zagel and also public reaction to the overly harsh sentence that Rod received, will be noted by Judge Zagel and he'll take some positive action. Give my brother some relief. It's long overdue," Robert Blagojevich said."

laughing out loud

Omega Vision
I remember Jon Stewart speculating that underneath his massive head of hair, Blagojevich had a tattoo that said "bribe me"

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Omega Vision
I remember Jon Stewart speculating that underneath his massive head of hair, Blagojevich had a tattoo that said "bribe me"

Click on the link, and watch the lawyer answer questions to the media, just all lies.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Click on the link, and watch the lawyer answer questions to the media, just all lies.
Yeah. He's breaking down, and it's not because he's sad for Rod.

Number one reason why I dropped pre-law was that I knew I couldn't bullshit and defend someone I knew was guilty.

Surtur
The real story is Trump is trying to secure Rod's release from prison. In exchange for Trumps help Rod has agreed to donate his hair to Trumps cause.

Time-Immemorial
I wonder if he is going to get out of jail.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.