Ulquiorra Cifer vs Yusuke Urameshi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hero of Python
Ulquiorra starts in his second resurrection.

This is the Yusuke that fought Minoru Sensui (B+* level).

They fight on an indestructible landmass. Normal morals apply.

StealthRanger
Not sure if there's a quantifiable gap between EoDT Yusuke and Pre-Ressurection Yusuke, though Yusuke's faster than forever Mach 30 Clorox chars

Post-Ressurection Yusuke solos the verse

Hero of Python
I've always thought of post DT Yusuke to be about the same, only with slightly more spirit energy to work with (if only because he was able to get off a "Toguro killing" spirit gun easier against Minoru).

Post-res Yusuke would likely solo I agree...too big of a gap between S- class and B class, which is where most of the upper tier Bleach characters would likely reside (except for maybe Dangai Ichigo).

SSJGGogeta
Dangai Ichigo was weaker than Ginjo Kugo. Going by statements.

And a sternritter messenger was as strong as the Ichigo that mopped the floor with Ginjo.

So Sternritter >>> Ichigo(post Ginjo, pre-new Zanpaktou) > Messenger > Ginjo Kugo > Dangai Ichigo.

I'm willing to bet that Gremmy would beat post-ressurection Yusuke.

But no, Ulquiorra gets rofl-stomped.

Hero of Python
What's the strongest version of Yusuke that Ulquiorra would have the best shot against? Start of DT Yusuke?

yungz22
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta

And a sternritter messenger was as strong as the Ichigo that mopped the floor with Ginjo.

So Sternritter >>> Ichigo(post Ginjo, pre-new Zanpaktou) > Messenger > Ginjo Kugo > Dangai Ichigo.

how is ginjo stronger than damgai ichigo just asking

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by yungz22
how is ginjo stronger than damgai ichigo just asking

Because Ginjo stated that Aizen was weak compared to him.

Going by logic, Ginjo couldn't have known the extent of Aizen's powers, but this was clearly a plot device by Tite Kubo, to establish Ginjo as stronger than Aizen.

And Dangai Ichigo's strongest attack couldn't take out Aizen, even though it made Ichigo lose his powers.

Ginjo might be weaker than Dangai Ichigo, but not to the point where it would be easy for Ichigo.

And even a sternritter MESSANGER was stronger than Ginjo.

That's my point, still going with Yusuke all day, in regards to the thread.

Hero of Python
Aizen's nature meant he would be able to regenerate from pretty much any attack, at least that's how I took it.

Maybe it's something like this:

Base Aizen < Ginjo <<< Butterflaizen/Monster Aizen <<< Dangai Ichigo

Aizen's shikai would be a ***** to deal with even if you were stronger than him though.

AuraAngel
Because Ginjo stated that Aizen was weak compared to him.

When and where?

yungz22

ummm when did ginjo claim to be stronger than Aizen?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.