And i thought i was a huge Coke fiend

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/08/04/article-2384348-1B23A954000005DC-87_634x476.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2384348/This-collections-Real-Thing-Sweet-toothed-soft-drinks-fan-keeps-10-000-different-cans-Coca-Cola-garage.html

I've got cans from 8 different countries, and a bunch of specialty ones (names, art, etc) from here in The States but this guy...daaaamn!

walshy
..why awebrow

riv6672
Why not?
People collect all sorts of things, just like people make disparaging initial posts in threads.

Its human nature. big grin

Nuke Nixon
Obsessive compulsive + hoarding disorder

riv6672
^^^Sounds like Coke envy.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by walshy
..why awebrow

Originally posted by riv6672

disparaging initial posts in threads.

I am gonna start collecting those.

Bardock42
Oh, I remember the week I collected coke cans when I was eight.

NewLanceWindu
I should really start a collection of some kind. Give me something to do that I'd enjoy.

I just don't know what I would want to collect. When I was a kid I collected license plates.

Astner
That's the saddest thing I've seen all day.

Originally posted by Bardock42
Oh, I remember the week I collected coke cans when I was eight.
... but the only thing that stuck with you was the weight.

Bonus points for the rhyme!

Bardock42
Originally posted by Astner

You can't just give yourself a bonus point!

You do deserve it though, cause rhyming is hard.

Piggle Humsy
Coke fiend.. I see what u did there haermm

riv6672
^^^heh heh, yeah...

Originally posted by Astner
That's the saddest thing I've seen all day.

Oh, that was GOOD! laughing out loud

Surtur
I always thought you were a huge Coke fiend too, but no no you'd always just claim you ate a lot of powdered donuts.

Fun fact: the barber I go to is this 80 yr. old guy who has an old timey coke machine. The machines from back in the day where it was 10 cents per bottle of coke. So you can get a bottle of coke for a dime, though it has a slot for nickels too where you can put in 2 nickels. For some reason there isn't a slot for pennies. The guy even keeps a little can full of dimes to give to people if they don't have money for it.

Side note: he also keeps the latest 4-5 issues of Playboy right by the machine. Who doesn't enjoy reading a Playboy while an elderly Jewish man cuts your hair?

Flyattractor
Riv was never a coke fiend.....Now paint thinner....

riv6672
Oh no, i was a huge coke fiend. Huge!

Flyattractor
And you never shared in al the years I have known you..

Bastard.

riv6672
I stopped in '91, so, nothing to share. stick out tongue

Flyattractor
So your a pepsi man now then?

Nuke Nixon
Have to keep reminding myself 1991 was not 14 years ago.

Surtur
Originally posted by Nuke Nixon
Have to keep reminding myself 1991 was not 14 years ago.

2005 must of been a really good year for you.

Nuke Nixon
it's right up there in the top 3.

riv6672
Originally posted by Flyattractor
So your a pepsi man now then?
I like Pepsi, yeah!

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by Surtur
I always thought you were a huge Coke fiend too, but no no you'd always just claim you ate a lot of powdered donuts.

Fun fact: the barber I go to is this 80 yr. old guy who has an old timey coke machine. The machines from back in the day where it was 10 cents per bottle of coke. So you can get a bottle of coke for a dime, though it has a slot for nickels too where you can put in 2 nickels. For some reason there isn't a slot for pennies. The guy even keeps a little can full of dimes to give to people if they don't have money for it.

Side note: he also keeps the latest 4-5 issues of Playboy right by the machine. Who doesn't enjoy reading a Playboy while an elderly Jewish man cuts your hair?

This sounds awesome

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.