Dooku and Kenobi vs. Maul and Vos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stigma
Setting: Dooku's palace on Serenno

All at their best.

Which team wins?

Darth Thor
Team 1 due to Dooku being the strongest combatant on the field. All the other players are approximately on par with each other.

ILS
Maul's closer to Dooku than he is Kenobi overall, lol.

Like.. you guys are aware of how much more powerful Maul is than Kenobi both physically and in the Force on KMC, correct?

carthage
Originally posted by ILS
Maul's closer to Dooku than he is Kenobi overall, lol.

thumb up

EmperorSidious2
Team 1 due to Dooku. He has the best skills in every area of all the members here. He could possibly even solo of he took out vos quickly with force than he could defeat maul in any at he wishes.

SunRazer
Kenobi's pretty underrated physically. Pain tolerance aside, Maul's only edge is strength, basically, and not by a very meaningful margin either. Durability honestly has no gaping difference, nor does speed.

ILS
He's probably better in every way physically to varying degrees, just due to being in better physical shape and being stronger in the Force. Not that it's a huge difference but, credit where credit's due.

SunRazer
Right, but on the account on feats, not so much. None of their fights have really suggested any gaping disparity in speed or strength, especially if we're including Kenobi's physical feats as of RotS.

Maul's only advantage by a fair bit is pain tolerance, honestly. Strength, he's better but Obi-Wan's able to keep up with him with no issue. Speed and raw durability disparities, if any, are practically negligible (at least in a fighting scenario), as is stamina.

ILS
Feats aren't the be all and end all. The disparity has never been gaping, but that doesn't mean it still isn't present even if it's not obvious.

Not getting into semantics as long as you agree with the general point, lol.

SunRazer
Present to no meaningful degree.

Sure.

ILS
You take your scraps and I'll take mine. http://r35.imgfast.net/users/3513/11/32/39/smiles/3175325850.gif

NewGuy01
Odd that you say that; I was always under the impression that Kenobi was closer to Maul in strength/durability than he was in speed.

Lord Stark
Team 1.

EmperorSidious2
Just to be clear.

1) Didn't Dooku defeat Quin Lin vos and Ventress at one time in Dark disciple

2) wasn't Dooku injured severaly or moderately when he fought Quin for the second time and Quin had a force rage amp.

Lord Stark
Originally posted by EmperorSidious2
Just to be clear.

1) Didn't Dooku defeat Quin Lin vos and Ventress at one time in Dark disciple

2) wasn't Dooku injured severaly or moderately when he fought Quin for the second time and Quin had a force rage amp.

Wait...was Dooku really injured?

|King Joker|
No.

EmperorSidious2
Didn't a building fall on he Ventress and vos?

Lord Stark
^Wouldn't that also make Vos and Ventress wounded too erm

|King Joker|
It happened after Vos defeated Dooku, lol.

Lord Stark
Originally posted by |King Joker|
It happened after Vos defeated Dooku, lol.

How...wasn't Ventress already dead by that point.

Anywho, if anything Dooku's pride was still hurt from getting godstomped by Kenobi. Then due to teenage feelings of inadequacy and being unable to surpass his father figure Yoda in spite of having 3 times his height, everything came forward and he overextended.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Lord Stark
How...wasn't Ventress already dead by that point. Read the book and find out, Stark. uhuh

NewGuy01
Dooku killing Ventress was spontaneous and out of nowhere at the end of the novel.

Nephthys
Taking cues from Meetra's death I see.

The_Tempest
Originally posted by Nephthys

What if I told you Surik's death was even less random?

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Nephthys

That wasn't random though...

Lord Stark
Originally posted by |King Joker|
Read the book and find out, Stark. uhuh

Meh I bought two new Halo novels instead excellent. And Hunters in the Dark was actually rather refreshing.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by NewGuy01
That wasn't random though...
Exactly. T3 was the one who had a random death.

EmperorSidious2
Originally posted by Lord Stark
^Wouldn't that also make Vos and Ventress wounded too erm

Didn't vos get a force rage amp with that as well. So a force rage amped vos vs a weakened Dooku.

carthage
Team 2

Kenobi loses to either imo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.