Khan vs Snowpeircer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial
Khan takes Curtis place, but has no backup of his comrades.

Can me make it alone to the head of the train and crush Wilford's skull.

RJ 2.0
Lol hell no.

Time-Immemorial
Why the fck not

Juk3n
Id say hes not skilful enough to handle multiple hardened opponents h2h, although he'd shrug off a lot of the damage, consecutive blows to the head with an object may be enough for a ko. He doesn't get through it like Cap. We've seen Cap against a hardened mob in close quarters. Khan..not so much, he gives a good college try though.

Surtur
Originally posted by Juk3n
Id say hes not skilful enough to handle multiple hardened opponents h2h, although he'd shrug off a lot of the damage, consecutive blows to the head with an object may be enough for a ko. He doesn't get through it like Cap. We've seen Cap against a hardened mob in close quarters. Khan..not so much, he gives a good college try though.

I thought Khan carried around a powerful gun as standard equipment?

Time-Immemorial
Don't try and circumvent a loss for a win here with that cheat gun!

TheVaultDweller
lol unless Khan gets his magic Deus Ex Machina forum battle winning (according to Quan at least) gun, he doesn't come close to succeeding.

quanchi112
Khan wins, easily.

Surtur
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Don't try and circumvent a loss for a win here with that cheat gun!

If he carries the gun around with him all the time, like Batman with a batarang, then he would have it as standard equipment.

Time-Immemorial
I was being sarcastic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.