Can Darth Revan escape Superman super sens?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Revanchiste
Batman did....
So Why not Revan, he is slightly above doom level in terme of knowledge intelligence genius meter etc...
And can see the future... But I mean I can see events month before they even occur...
I know how pretty insane, superman super hearing his..
But I believe there is a part f mental warefare in Batman feat....
And Revan is just amazing at this.... Not only he is really killing some strong mentals defenses.. But without even teh slightess mindtrick.. Revan is a freekin tank in term of mental warefare... His will power is at doom level, he is cold calculated...
Have some force power, I know that he can cloak his presence, and mastered Mental concelement...
But I never saw see him cloak his apparence.. I do believe he can cast very strong illusions...
But that's a part of Revan problem.... rating his max power, and listing the power he can use.. we know the quantity of power he wield is just insane.. and that's all...
Mots of his knowledge com from Malachor V the Korriban, Then Droomun Kaas, and peharps Telos. His master inluding Aren Kae, the Jedi archives... And he red everythings..
The academmy of Korriban greatly helped him is research, letting some gready sith accolyte scavangings the tumbs for him...
So yhea this guy is a walking Data Bank.... Lead by passion for knowledge, his passion for knowledge have just no limitts at all....
And a strategic genius too. And he is a real cold guy too.. But not a bad dude... Just kinda over the top pragmatic.; But not totaly Ruthless. He take care of civilains. He is the minimal casuaty guy.. Except At malchor V where he kinda clean his fleet from soldier that could have rebels against him in a distant future.... And begin the preperatif for crating a Dark side enxus on the planet...

Revanchiste
Up !

DarkSaint85
No, he can't.

SquallX
You can't use Batman as a stepping stone to measure a hero/villain abilities. Batman is full pf Pis/Cis.

The man was able to shoot Darkseid before he could fire his Omega Beams, he even dropped kicked the Specter.

So, it's better to use a better her/villain than Batman.

As for your question, i don't think Revan can escape if Kal is actually looking for him.

Surtur
Question: is Superman in the brilliant tactical mode he was in when he was mind controlled by Maxwell Lord? If so, yep Revan can escape them. He just waits until Superman is specifically using his senses to find him, and then he bonks him on the ears if he is using super hearing. Also no, he won't be using any force powers to accomplish this, it just happens because logic.

On a serious note, I noticed you said Revan was on the level of Doom when it comes to intelligence. What..do you base this off of? He was a genius force user, and was good at manipulating scores of people all at once and he had massive levels of willpower. Yes Revan was essentially made out to be Space Jesus, but he isn't on the level of Doom.

Just to give you an idea of the difference between them: Revan had to go to someone else in order to create the Mass Shadow Generator. Doom could of created something like that on his own. We also know a race of dark side users eventually created the "Star Forge" which is more impressive then anything Revan created or even gave the order to be created.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.