Strongest Force user Boba Fett can defeat?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Merchant
I'm really curious who's the baddest Jedi/Sith he can take down in his prime.

DarthAnt66
Perhaps someone like Vos or Kenobi.

Perhaps.

carthage
Kas'im

Kurk
an Attack of the Clones Kenobi

Selenial
Originally posted by carthage
Kas'im

He asked for the strongest.

Nephthys
Originally posted by Kurk
an Attack of the Clones Kenobi

Hmmm, good suggestion. thumb up

Aurbere
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Perhaps someone like Vos or Kenobi.

Perhaps.

thumb up

Revanchiste
Boba Fett is just the most overated character, he have his skill from fan service... Like the facing vader feat.
Where you can argue that Jangokilling 7 Jedi with juts his bare fist is ridiculous too.
It go more with the character Jango is just immagined by Tarentino, he have a much greater character.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyJOLcOWeiw
Yhea yhea RObot chicken is so sarcastic...

ILS
Revan

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by ILS
Revan
You serious?

ILS
Well I was thinking of saying Vitiate but I thought I might be overrating Boba a little. Do you disagree? What are your thoughts?

NTJack0
Bane.

Revanchiste
Well talking of Vitiate what 1d4chan think of vitiate?????

Vitiate: The God-Emperor of Man if he was a Sith. No, seriously, I shit you not. He starts out as an average Sith (whatever constitutes for average for a bunch of power-hungry psychos), then goes all out, sucking up a planets lifeforce, and every living soul on it, in order to become an immortal, god-like being. He was on the verge of consuming the whole galaxy and becoming an actual god, until some average Jedi bloke walked up to him and cut him down with his lightsaber. Wat?. This all makes sense when taken in the context of being from god-awful MMO "The Old Republic," of as /v/ aptly calls it "Tortanic."

Ha they love vitiate but hate ToR....

and Boba :

Jango and Boba Fett: Badass, silent mercs who get shit done and come from a line of Spartan/Vikings in space (Though both are actually Māori). Sadly, these two had very anticlimactic deaths (though Boba survived his in the EU, through the power of being too popular with the audience to kill permanently.)

O.K Boba survive only ebcause of popularity....

1d4 chan have teh death battle spirit the guy who rite that is a fusion of Wizzard and boomstick....

Emperordmb
Welp, Revanchiste has convinced me. Boba can defeat Vitiate.

Hard to argue with secret Māori descended from a line of space Spartan/Vikings>the Tortanic spirit the guy

thumb up

GG Revanchiste. GG

Revanchiste
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Welp, Revanchiste has convinced me. Boba can defeat Vitiate.

Hard to argue with secret Māori descended from a line of space Spartan/Vikings>the Tortanic spirit the guy

thumb up

GG Revanchiste. GG
Wrong Boba die in an anti climatic death !!!! You have failed.

Revan is even more bad ass than Mace, so why Revan.. We know that the fett have problem facing more bad ass characters, it always end into an anti climatic death...

quanchi112
Kenobi.

Stigma
Nihilus.

NTJack0
Originally posted by Revanchiste
Revan is even more bad ass than Mace http://i1145.photobucket.com/albums/o503/KimmieRocks/week-in-review-channing-tatum-laughing-1_zpscb03kjt4.gif

Nephthys
Mace isn't a badass. He's more "badly-acted" and "bland".

Revanchiste
Originally posted by NTJack0
http://i1145.photobucket.com/albums/o503/KimmieRocks/week-in-review-channing-tatum-laughing-1_zpscb03kjt4.gif
Not Kindding Jar'kai styke with pruple and red light saber + black robs + and bad ass mandalorian mask > single purple light saber + being a black guy...

What's more bad ass? Having a desert eagle? or going full akimbo with two dual berratas?
So having a desert eagle + a berreta...?
So between having two light saberand one?
SO between having a purple light saber and having a purple light saber + a Red one?

This is pure bad assery logic...

Originally posted by Nephthys
Mace isn't a badass. He's more "badly-acted" and "bland".
Neph purely don't understand the bad assery logic....
Why Boba fett get so popular?
That's right classic logic have no explanation for this !!!

quanchi112
Originally posted by Nephthys
Mace isn't a badass. He's more "badly-acted" and "bland". He was quite formidable and I also thought he was quite bland and poorly acted but we can't ignore his obvious portrayal.

WildBantha88
Realistically Kit Fisto should be Bobas max opponent

Nephthys
Originally posted by quanchi112
He was quite formidable and I also thought he was quite bland and poorly acted but we can't ignore his obvious portrayal.

Formidable, sure. But the fight with Sidious that establishes that was terrible and sucked every ounce of badassery out of the character.

Tzeentch
He's Samuel L. Jackson with a purple lightsaber. All of his scenes could have taken place in a bathroom with him sitting on a toilet and he'd still be one of the most badass characters in the series.

Nephthys
Maybe with a competent director. Unfortunately he turns out to be one of the least badass characters in the series. It's like Lucas hired him to be a badass and then managed to pull off the exact opposite of what make's Samuel L. Jackson a badass.

Tzeentch
I think you're just an edge lord who needs to calm down.

Nephthys
Just parroting Redlettermedia tbh. Jackson does best when he gets to be passionate and look like a badass. Mace Windu is a boring ******* with shitty action scenes.

Revanchiste
Originally posted by Tzeentch
He's Samuel L. Jackson with a purple lightsaber. All of his scenes could have taken place in a bathroom with him sitting on a toilet and he'd still be one of the most badass characters in the series.

And what's more bad ass than mother ****ing Samuel L. Jackson you son of b*tch?
The mother f*cking doctor doom, with two light saber inluding a purple one...
SO RESPECT HIM YOU DIRTY MOTHER F*CKER !!!Because I respect him.
(Trying toi talk like Samuel L. Jackson.)

Seriously when the fett encounter a more popular character they just get ass kicked... Because we all know that Boba fett leave only because he si popular.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.