Vodo-Siosk Baas Respect Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ChaosTheory123
Took less time than I figured it would

Here

If he has any notable force ghost feats, any of you ****ers able to screen cap them for me? :hmm

Never read that particular trilogy of books, only vaguely aware Vodo helped vanquish Kun with the inaugural class' Wall of Light.

Lord Stark
Huh so Vodo-Siosk Baas and Odan-Urr confirmed as Master of the Order and Grand Master?

ChaosTheory123
Originally posted by Lord Stark
Huh so Vodo-Siosk Baas and Odan-Urr confirmed as Master of the Order and Grand Master?

Its possible given the quote seems to be implying it depending on the interpretation

At the very least, Urr is basically Yoda given he even has a "bane of the Sith" for the last 1000 years accolade going for him too on top of leading the Jedi Assembly, which can be loosely interpreted as Grand Master anyway :hmm

AncientPower
Well if Nomi became Head of the Order after him then logically he was the Head before her.

ChaosTheory123
Odan-Urr is up next either way

Probably followed by Freedon Nadd and Arca Jeth

Maybe Tott Doneeta/Sylvar is I can bother/find enough on them to really warrant it

Doneeta has force feats enough I suppose, Sylvar is harder to figure out what she'd know outside of generic shit like TK/Telepathy/Force Defense/Tutaminis/etc

Kind of a given when she's all lightsaber shit IIRC

The Merchant
When Vodo and I think Luke came in the mist of light became a full wall.

ChaosTheory123
Like I said, I really don't know

I'm vaguely aware of the feat having never read it is all

If someone could just screen cap the shit for me, that'd be cool :hmm

Beniboybling
Awesome, respect threads on the TotJ Jedi are overdue.

ChaosTheory123
Pretty much why I am doing them

Got tired of waiting for the gaps to be filled :maybe

appletonia
Originally posted by ChaosTheory123
Odan-Urr is up next either way

Probably followed by Freedon Nadd and Arca Jeth

Maybe Tott Doneeta/Sylvar is I can bother/find enough on them to really warrant it

Doneeta has force feats enough I suppose, Sylvar is harder to figure out what she'd know outside of generic shit like TK/Telepathy/Force Defense/Tutaminis/etc

Kind of a given when she's all lightsaber shit IIRC

Sylvar has some pretty good feats.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.