Odin vs Your 5

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Odin vs your 5

Odin would beat 5 herald level beings with little trouble. If you had a choice to have 5 below skyfather level aka Trans people face Odin who would you pick?. The fight takes place in Asgard. No bfr

My 5
Thanos
Afro Magus
H/P Doomsday
Loki/w Destroyer Armor
WBH

DarkSaint85
Black Alice
Jack Hawksmoor
Ultron

No need for trans, no need to 5.

LordofBrooklyn
Injustice Superman w/Yellow Ring
Superman Prime
Superman 1 Million
ZOOM
Black Alice

krisblaze
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Superman Prime
Superman 1 Million
ZOOM
Black Alice

I don't think Superman 1 million is trans.

golem370
Why Ultron?

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by krisblaze

I make the Superman rankings around here, buddy.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by golem370
Why Ultron?

Because he has actually done it:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-m2xZov4Oe-c/VSOjq93IaHI/AAAAAAABgNg/q6Q63ba_EDQ/s1600/NAUFp15-7134d.jpg

DarkSaint85

Caitlyn Kent.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Caitlyn Kent.

I'll slap your face in the presence of your mother and father.

byrdgang21
Thanos
Starbrand
SBP
Amazo
HP Doonsday

Supermutant
Amazo
Pandora
Darkseid

zopzop
Originally posted by byrdgang21
Thanos
Starbrand
SBP
Amazo
HP Doonsday
Starbrand isn't Trans.

As to the thread :
From DC -
Black Alice. /Fin

From Marvel -
Anyone with the Wings of Needless Sorrow.

Surtur
So wait how did Ultron defeat Odin? Odin is way out of his normal weight class. He must of had a massive jump in power or used magical artifacts.

Caitlyn Kent.

Heh, you beat me to saying something like this. Though I was going to be a dick and use the name Bruce.

abhilegend
Pandora would solo this old coot.

deathslash
I don't think Superman 1 million is trans. damn right. He's low street at best.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by deathslash
damn right. He's low street at best.

I'll put a deathslash across your whore mouth.

Surtur
Black Alice
Jack Hawksmoor
Ultron

No need for trans, no need to 5.

But if Black Alice's power jacking skill is at such high levels it would work on someone like Odin then..well, feels weird to say someone who can power jack Odin is merely "trans" level or lower.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Superman Prime
Superman 1 Million
ZOOM
Black Alice

Except for Zoom all have a good chance to solo, especially IJ Superman w/YR and Superman Prime.

krisblaze
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Except for Zoom all have a good chance to solo, especially IJ Superman w/YR and Superman Prime.

None could solo.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Surtur
But if Black Alice's power jacking skill is at such high levels it would work on someone like Odin then..well, feels weird to say someone who can power jack Odin is merely "trans" level or lower.

She's only at the level of her opponent - so on average, she doesn't walk around with Spectre/5D imp level power.

Jack Hawksmoor would be in Asgard, assuming Asgard allows him to take control, he'd have tons of power at his disposal.

With regards to Ultron Allfather, he did so by corrupting Loki:

http://i.imgur.com/WXdeLtE.jpg

krisblaze
^I don't think so.

Even when Loki spent years absorbing Asgard's magic he was only 'roughly' Odin's equal. Hawksmoor would not be able to become a threat to Odin simply by stepping into Asgard.

I'd also wager that Odins' unique connection to Asgard would trump Hawksmoor's ability.

DarkSaint85
^I don't think so.

Even when Loki spent years absorbing Asgard's magic he was only 'roughly' Odin's equal. Hawksmoor would not be able to become a threat to Odin simply by stepping into Asgard.

I'd also wager that Odins' unique connection to Asgard would trump Hawksmoor's ability.

Yet, Ultron used Loki to get into Asgard, and trumped Odin.

As I said, assuming that Hawksmoor gets to take control of Asgard. If not, then of course, Odin would hardly even notice Hawksmoor.

You think if he took control of Asgard (assuming, of course, as I've said), he stil wouldn't be a threat? That's a lot of power. And a lot of power in those artifacts that are stored in Asgard...

krisblaze
Yet, Ultron used Loki to get into Asgard, and trumped Odin.

As I said, assuming that Hawksmoor gets to take control of Asgard. If not, then of course, Odin would hardly even notice Hawksmoor.

You think if he took control of Asgard (assuming, of course, as I've said), he stil wouldn't be a threat? That's a lot of power. And a lot of power in those artifacts that are stored in Asgard...

The artifacts themselves could probably win the fight stick out tongue

DarkSaint85
IF he can take control, and seduce Assgard. I of course am assuming he can, and punches

Surtur
But then since Loki is hilariously below Odin..how did Loki(corrupt or not) get rid of Odin?

DarkSaint85
But then since Loki is hilariously below Odin..how did Loki(corrupt or not) get rid of Odin?

I will have to dig it out - wasn't a series I really cared for, lol. Am assuming he just provided an 'in' for Ultron to infect everyone.

Surtur
Since Loki's love of Asgardian tech is mentioned I'm guessing he probably gave Ultron access to that as well. Which yeah with the right Asgardian tech+Ultron that could probably get rid of Odin.

Stoic
Since Loki's love of Asgardian tech is mentioned I'm guessing he probably gave Ultron access to that as well. Which yeah with the right Asgardian tech+Ultron that could probably get rid of Odin.

Maybe Odin was sleeping again?

long pig
Thanus would penetrate assgaurd

zopzop
Originally posted by long pig
Thanus would penetrate assgaurd
laughing

I wish we could "rep" posters like on some other forums.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.