Faora (Man of Steel) vs. John Connor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Battle takes place in the Ruins of Metropolis

Time-Immemorial
Conner gets destroyed, again.

StealthRanger
Faora stomps his ass

Darth Thor
Originally posted by carthage
Battle takes place in the Ruins of Metropolis

I take it you mean Evil Terminator Connor.

FrothByte
I'm unsure how exactly Faora can put down Connor... as he'll just keep healing and coming back up. Plus his transmorphic capabilities will make him hard to hit.

That said, I don't see him able to hurt Faora. Faora's speed will also make her near unhittable.

I guess Faora has the upper hand, but she can't beat him h2h. Either she develops her eye lasers or figures out it's better to drop him in molten lava or something.

TheVaultDweller
This is a stalemate unless Faora can find a way to put John down permanently. Otherwise, she'll just be kicking him around all day, and he will just keep coming back.

Time-Immemorial
Have we seen him go up against anything this caliber?

Robtard
Not even close, a T-800 gave him trouble.

TheVaultDweller
Well, John most certainly is not winning this, but putting him down is not exactly easy. But she is way too fast, strong and durable for him to pose a threat to her.

FrothByte
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Have we seen him go up against anything this caliber?

No. But if all Faora is gonna do is punch and kick him then he'll just keep coming back. He can't hurt Faora either, but then it ends up being a stalemate unless Faora figures out a way to take him out permanently.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Robtard
Not even close, a T-800 gave him trouble.

What Rob said, sorry it's this simple.

FrothByte
What Rob said, sorry it's this simple.
\

Ok so humor me. How does Faora take out Connor?

Time-Immemorial
Let's not make this a big deal, we know this isn't even a fight. As Rob said.

juggerman
Dodged that like The Matrix

FrothByte
Originally posted by juggerman
Dodged that like The Matrix

LOL.

Let's not make this a big deal, we know this isn't even a fight. As Rob said.

Don't get me wrong. I think John Connor has no chance at all of beating Faora. I just don't see how Faora is going to keep Connor down unless she gets pretty creative.

quanchi112
John Connor wins.

Zack M
Faora.

FrothByte
Ok. Everyone saying Faora wins, mind telling me HOW she wins?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Zack M
Faora. How ?

playa1258
How does John win Quan?

quanchi112
Originally posted by playa1258
How does John win Quan? Phasing.

KingD19
Can John phase? I thought he was just concentrated nanites so he can turn into a cloud to move around attacks, but he can't phase through anything.

Surtur
Wait, since this battle is in Metropolis..doesn't that mean Faora will steadily be growing stronger due to yellow sun exposure until she gains her full kryptonian powers?

playa1258
It was nanites, Quan is just making up shit to try and spin Faora losing.

quanchi112
Originally posted by KingD19
Can John phase? I thought he was just concentrated nanites so he can turn into a cloud to move around attacks, but he can't phase through anything. What he did at the end of the film I deemed phasing. Connor wins.

FrothByte
I don't agree with Quan - that John phasing can beat Faora. But at least he gave a reason as to why he thinks Connor can win. Still haven't heard any reasoning from the Faora side as to how she can beat John.

Robtard
Making up powers isn't a valid argument though. It would be no different than someone saying "Faora wins via nanite-disrupter clap".

FrothByte
Making up powers isn't a valid argument though. It would be no different than someone saying "Faora wins via nanite-disrupter clap".

True. But you have to admit that move he pulled near the end of their fight looked like phasing... or at least something similar to it. I'm not entirely sure how to explain it. I was originally thinking that he broke down to his nano particles and blasted through T800 and reformed at his back... but then that should have left millions of tiny wounds on the T800's skin.

So yeah, I'm not entirely convinced it was phasing, but I have no other explanation for it either.

Robtard
Originally posted by FrothByte
True. But you have to admit that move he pulled near the end of their fight looked like phasing... or at least something similar to it. I'm not entirely sure how to explain it. I was originally thinking that he broke down to his nano particles and blasted through T800 and reformed at his back... but then that should have left millions of tiny wounds on the T800's skin.

So yeah, I'm not entirely convinced it was phasing, but I have no other explanation for it either.

He partially turned himself into a nanite cloud. It was similar to what GORT did in DTEST.

Phasing through solid objects like Kitty Pryde, it was not. At no time do we see him go through Pops, he 'clouds' around Pops and reforms behind him. I can probably make a gif of the scene later.

Star428
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
This is a stalemate unless Faora can find a way to put John down permanently. Otherwise, she'll just be kicking him around all day, and he will just keep coming back.

Pretty sure she can BFR him.

Time-Immemorial
Did we miss the part she rips his head off and thunderclaps it?

FrothByte
He partially turned himself into a nanite cloud. It was similar to what GORT did in DTEST.

Phasing through solid objects like Kitty Pryde, it was not. At no time do we see him go through Pops, he 'clouds' around Pops and reforms behind him. I can probably make a gif of the scene later.

I hope we're thinking of the same scene. It's where Connor created what seemed to be multiple "shadows" of himself to slam through Pops and then form behind him. I just rewatched the scene and Connor does go through Pops and not around him.

Is that what you're referring to? Because I know there was a different scene with him forming into a nanite cloud... that's not what I'm referring to.

FrothByte
Did we miss the part she rips his head off and thunderclaps it?

Yeah... his head disperses into millions of nanite particles and just reforms after. That's not going to keep him down.

Time-Immemorial
It would keep him down long enough for a forum win. His system was taxed to the brink in the movie. Something Faora can easily replicate.

Robtard
I hope we're thinking of the same scene. It's where Connor created what seemed to be multiple "shadows" of himself to slam through Pops and then form behind him. I just rewatched the scene and Connor does go through Pops and not around him.

Is that what you're referring to? Because I know there was a different scene with him forming into a nanite cloud... that's not what I'm referring to.

I was thinking of the fight scene next to the time-portal. I'll rewatch it then, don't recall the actual passing through.

But if you're correct and I'm willing to believe it as you're not known for lying, there's multiple issues with Connor taking out Faora that way. Connor didn't seem to be able to damage Pop's internals by passing through him and Faora and her armor are far more durable than human-based flesh and a T-800 chassis.

FrothByte
I was thinking of the fight scene next to the time-portal. I'll rewatch it then, don't recall the actual passing through.

But if you're correct and I'm willing to believe it as you're not known for lying, there's multiple issues with Connor taking out Faora that way. Connor didn't seem to be able to damage Pop's internals by passing through him and Faora and her armor are far more durable than human-based flesh and a T-800 chassis.

It was a pretty weird scene. I remember first watching it and I'm like "WTF?!". Because all of a sudden Connor seemed to gain some supernatural power that was incongruent with the powers he already displayed.

My standing theory is that he breaks down into small enough particles that they can go through Pop's body. If that's the case then I agree with you it won't work on Faora because she's helluva lot tougher than Pops.

Problem with that theory is that though Pops seemed "hurt" by it he didn't display any physical injuries. I would have expected millions of tiny wounds. So another theory is that Connor broke down into such small particles that they can pass through Pops and not leave an injury. But if that's the case then it's pretty useless, having a power that doesn't leave lasting injuries and would definitely not put Faora down.

IMO, Connor's best chance at winning this is breaking Faora's helmet, hit her as hard as he can and hope to KO her. But I'm not sure if he's even strong enough to damage that helmet.

FrothByte
It would keep him down long enough for a forum win. His system was taxed to the brink in the movie. Something Faora can easily replicate.

In what point was he "taxed"? He seems to be able to just come right back after every injury except when he was placed inside that time machine.

Time-Immemorial
When he was being sliced and diced by T800 with the laser slicer.

FrothByte
When he was being sliced and diced by T800 with the laser slicer.

Yeah but Faora doesn't have a laser. Not unless she develops her heat vision.

Time-Immemorial
So extreme trama of getting his head ripped off won't work.

I highly suspect his head being ripped off would have worse affect them that cutting laser.

This does not have to be *** for tat here.

I get you like arguing as much as you can against kryptonias in every situation but this isn't even a fight.

It's a slaughter.

FrothByte
So extreme trama of getting his head ripped off won't work.

I highly suspect his head being ripped off would have worse affect them that cutting laser.

This does not have to be *** for tat here.

I get you like arguing as much as you can against kryptonias in every situation but this isn't even a fight.

It's a slaughter.

We already know that the T1000 can be damaged by extreme heat (or extreme cold). We also know that laser guns in the future can make short work of terminators so it makes sense that lasers can hurt John. Not because of how hard they hit but because of their extreme temperatures.

Faora can punch or kick, that's blunt trauma. Extreme trauma sure but still blunt trauma. Blunt trauma != heat/energy damage.

I don't recall the T1000 or T3000 ever sustaining severe damage from blunt trauma so you're going to have to prove that getting his head ripped off will incapacitate him.

You may not like me arguing about kryptonians but these are valid points I'm bringing up. Please don't diss them just because you think (incorrectly) that I have a bias against kryptonians.

KuRuPT Thanosi
We already know that the T1000 can be damaged by extreme heat (or extreme cold). We also know that laser guns in the future can make short work of terminators so it makes sense that lasers can hurt John. Not because of how hard they hit but because of their extreme temperatures.

Faora can punch or kick, that's blunt trauma. Extreme trauma sure but still blunt trauma. Blunt trauma != heat/energy damage.

I don't recall the T1000 or T3000 ever sustaining severe damage from blunt trauma so you're going to have to prove that getting his head ripped off will incapacitate him.

You may not like me arguing about kryptonians but these are valid points I'm bringing up. Please don't diss them just because you think (incorrectly) that I have a bias against kryptonians.

I agree with most of what you're saying here.. and agree this is a stalemate as I just don't know how she puts him down. That said, getting kicked and punched is pretty much the definition of blunt force trauma

Time-Immemorial

Might as well say T-1000 and Faora is a stalemate then, this is pretty stupid at this point.

You can have the last word, does not change the fact that Faora rips his head off and tosses it into space. Its a no limits fallacy to assume he can just keep reneging his head when he was shown to have trouble with a steak through his chest.

Robtard
A couple speaker magnets gave Connor trouble.

Time-Immemorial
A couple speaker magnets gave Connor trouble.

LOL!

/thread

FrothByte
Might as well say T-1000 and Faora is a stalemate then, this is pretty stupid at this point.

You can have the last word, does not change the fact that Faora rips his head off and tosses it into space. Its a no limits fallacy to assume he can just keep reneging his head when he was shown to have trouble with a steak through his chest.

Connor can rearrange his particles so that his hand becomes his head and his legs become his torso. Ripping off his head won't be ripping off his head, it will just be ripping off part of him.

Besides, how does Faora throw it into space when the particles can just flow around Faora's hand as soon as she tries to throw it.

And yes, Faora would have similar trouble with T1000 though not as much seeing as John's particles are able to fly whereas the T1000's liquid metal can't.

And no, Faora doesn't have some bigass magnets on her that I recall.

Just because someone doesn't agree with your point doesn't make it "stupid". You can't keep basing the winner of these fights in just how strong or fast someone hits. At least not when one combatant is nigh intangible.

Time-Immemorial
Nigh intangible, I think you are confusing Dr. Manhattan with Conner.

KingD19
Once she gives him one good hit, why would he stay solid and try to scrap with someone so vastly stronger than him?

Time-Immemorial
That's a good point on why is he getting a no limits fallacy here. He had trouble with vastly weaker creatures and tech. He was never hit with anything as powerful as Faora. One hit from her might completely overload his system and it isn't s stretch to think so based on him being harmed by speaker magnets.

KingD19
But you can't really compare punching him to magnets screwing with him because they're magnets and he's a cloud of nanites.

It's like saying because tachyon energy dispersed Manhattan, a good punch to the jaw will beat him.

Time-Immemorial
Not really because Manhattan could be intangible at will and still hold his form. Conner can't.

KingD19
You're missing my point which is different types of damage will effect him differently. You can't compare a magnet interfering with his tech because of what he is to getting punched.

Someone can be bulletproof, but a random with a knife can ruin their day. That doesn't suddenly mean bullets work.

FrothByte
That's a good point on why is he getting a no limits fallacy here. He had trouble with vastly weaker creatures and tech. He was never hit with anything as powerful as Faora. One hit from her might completely overload his system and it isn't s stretch to think so based on him being harmed by speaker magnets.

What no limits fallacy are you talking about? In the movie whenever John gets hit with something too strong that he can't tank then he simply didperses with the blow and reassembles later.

Faora's punches aren't magnetic nor do they have extreme temperature. She ain't overloading his system by simple punches... unless you have proof to back up that claim?

Time-Immemorial
Oh ur right. Conner wins based on him not beating anyone on top of not beating anyone on Faoras level.laughing out loud keep dreaming

You might as well be using the argument that Khan beats MoS based on him never encountering the bootleg gun.

KingD19
He never said Connor wins. He said Faora with her purely physical power set can't take him down.

FrothByte
Oh ur right. Conner wins based on him not beating anyone on top of not beating anyone on Faoras level.laughing out loud keep dreaming

When did I ever say Connor wins? I called it a stalemate. At least unless Faora figures out a better way to take John out.

Time-Immemorial
Lol right. Cause you have to have the exact same power set as what magnets?

quanchi112
Making up powers isn't a valid argument though. It would be no different than someone saying "Faora wins via nanite-disrupter clap". So what did I make up ?? Let's hear it, boy. Is this another time when you're wrong and trying to debate without really the skill to know how to go about it.

FrothByte
Lol right. Cause you have to have the exact same power set as what magnets?

Sigh. Do you even understand why John was susceptible to magnets?

Time-Immemorial
Are speaker magnets the only way to defeat John now?

FrothByte
Are speaker magnets the only way to defeat John now?

Lasers and exploding time portals seem to work too. Probably a molten vat as well.

Time-Immemorial
Do you see the problem with thinking that?

What your saying is he can only be beaten by only certain plot devices.

Lasers didn't actually kill him, they slowed him down, so your saying he can only be defeated by speaker magnets and chronodevice.

Thats a no limits fallacy.

He never faced anyone even 1/1000's the power of Faora.

Utrigita
IMO, Connor's best chance at winning this is breaking Faora's helmet, hit her as hard as he can and hope to KO her. But I'm not sure if he's even strong enough to damage that helmet.

Breaking the helmet, could result in a overlord of Faora (all the new impressions similar to what happened to Zod) however it toke multiple punches from a pissed off Superman to break it, so I highly doubt Connor can do that. And if he should manage he would also risk Faora unlocking the full aspect of her kryptonian abilities.

FrothByte
Do you see the problem with thinking that?

What your saying is he can only be beaten by only certain plot devices.

Lasers didn't actually kill him, they slowed him down, so your saying he can only be defeated by speaker magnets and chronodevice.

Thats a no limits fallacy.

He never faced anyone even 1/1000's the power of Faora.

All those things I mentioned were proven ways to hurt John. John has also proven that blunt trauma attacks don't keep him down. Apply a little logic and understand how John's powers work and it should be obvious why simply hitting him won't work.

You throw around "no limit fallacy" a bit too freely. I could just as easily accuse you of no limits fallacy for thinking that Faora can overcome any obstacle by simply overpowering it.

If I give a child a whole tub of water and tell him to punch the water as hard as he can... do you think he'll destroy the water?

Then I get an adult and make him do the same thing. He's stronger than the kid so he must have a better chance right? Wrong. He fails at destroying water.

Your logic is that Faora can destroy the water because she's just so much stronger than the man.

If you can provide even 1 shred of proof that an overwhelming amount of blunt trauma can harm John then you'll have something. Otherwise you're the one using no limits fallacy. I'm just using logic.

FrothByte
Originally posted by Utrigita
Breaking the helmet, could result in a overlord of Faora (all the new impressions similar to what happened to Zod) however it toke multiple punches from a pissed off Superman to break it, so I highly doubt Connor can do that. And if he should manage he would also risk Faora unlocking the full aspect of her kryptonian abilities.

My memory of MOS is blurry but IIRC, it was Zod's helmet that took multiple hits from Superman. Faora's just needed 1 face slam to get damaged. Or I could be wrong.

Anyway, I'm also skeptical if John is strong enough to damage that helmet. I'm just pointing it out as a viable option.

Time-Immemorial
All those things I mentioned were proven ways to hurt John. John has also proven that blunt trauma attacks don't keep him down. Apply a little logic and understand how John's powers work and it should be obvious why simply hitting him won't work.

You throw around "no limit fallacy" a bit too freely. I could just as easily accuse you of no limits fallacy for thinking that Faora can overcome any obstacle by simply overpowering it.

If I give a child a whole tub of water and tell him to punch the water as hard as he can... do you think he'll destroy the water?

Then I get an adult and make him do the same thing. He's stronger than the kid so he must have a better chance right? Wrong. He fails at destroying water.

Your logic is that Faora can destroy the water because she's just so much stronger than the man.

If you can provide even 1 shred of proof that an overwhelming amount of blunt trauma can harm John then you'll have something. Otherwise you're the one using no limits fallacy. I'm just using logic.

You can't destroy water you can only evaporate it or dilute it.

You still can't counter him being tossed into space.

KingD19
Faora didn't show the strength to achieve orbital escape velocity.

And as Froth pointed out he can become a cloud whenever he wants. You can't throw a cloud.

FrothByte
You can't destroy water you can only evaporate it or dilute it.

You still can't counter him being tossed into space.

I'm just trying to point out that pure strength and blunt trauma won't always be enough to destroy something. Considering that John can change his shape and become formless and nearly intangible then it's safe to say he shares some behavioral traits as water.

As for throwing him into space I already answered that. He disperses into a nanite cloud and just flies back.

FrothByte

And as Froth pointed out he can become a cloud whenever he wants. You can't throw a cloud.

Exactly.

Time-Immemorial
No proof he can "fly" more then a few feet.

Time-Immemorial

So you say Faora never showed that and John never showed he could "fly" more then a few feet.

Fail counter.

FrothByte
No proof he can "fly" more then a few feet.

At least there's proof he can fly. There's no proof Faora can grab something as intangible as a cloud of nanites.

How's she going to throw him if he disolves into a nanite cloud when she grabs him?

FrothByte
So you say Faora never showed that and John never showed he could "fly" more then a few feet.

Fail counter.

KingD never mentioned anything about John flying.

Time-Immemorial
No you didlaughing out loud

Fail

Time-Immemorial
At least there's proof he can fly. There's no proof Faora can grab something as intangible as a cloud of nanites.

How's she going to throw him if he disolves into a nanite cloud when she grabs him?

No proof he can fly. Unless levitating a bit above the ground is "flying"

Funny you just make stuff up now. I might as well say Faira can "fly."

KingD19
No you didlaughing out loud

Fail

But you pointed it out to me like I said it despite me saying nothing about it.

Fail.

FrothByte
No proof he can fly. Unless levitating a bit above the ground is "flying"

Funny you just make stuff up now. I might as well say Faira can "fly."

You need to rewatch the movie. Multiple times he dissolved into a cloud and flew/moved around. Briefly yes but it was more than just levitating.

You still haven't answered the question of how Faora can throw him if he becomes a nanite cloud.

NemeBro
The longer the fight goes on, the stronger Fiora gets. This is ignoring that Faora should frankly be strong enough to put him into the atmosphere, incinerating him.

Faora might have to get a little creative, but her opponent has no way of harming her.

Utrigita
My memory of MOS is blurry but IIRC, it was Zod's helmet that took multiple hits from Superman. Faora's just needed 1 face slam to get damaged. Or I could be wrong.

Anyway, I'm also skeptical if John is strong enough to damage that helmet. I'm just pointing it out as a viable option.

But wasn't their equipment basically similar? I mean the armor looked very identical, I must also admit that I don't recall Faoras mask being damaged, so I don't know.

I know, I'm just pointing out that damaging the helmet might not work out to his advantage, if he decides to go that route, which is possible, he will probably assume that the air is toxic to her, or something similar.

FrothByte
Originally posted by NemeBro
The longer the fight goes on, the stronger Fiora gets. This is ignoring that Faora should frankly be strong enough to put him into the atmosphere, incinerating him.

Faora might have to get a little creative, but her opponent has no way of harming her.

Yes and no. More exposure to earth's atmosphere may get her stronger as time passes but more time fighting will also start to tire her. Plus it's questionable how much of earth's atmosphere she can absorb without removing her mask and armor.

Time-Immemorial
You need to rewatch the movie. Multiple times he dissolved into a cloud and flew/moved around. Briefly yes but it was more than just levitating.

You still haven't answered the question of how Faora can throw him if he becomes a nanite cloud.

He can't fly anymore then Faora could. In fact Faora can "fly" further then anything he did. Where is your proof he can move vast distances while being tossed at supersonic speeds?

FrothByte
He can't fly anymore then Faora could. In fact Faora can "fly" further then anything he did. Where is your proof he can move vast distances while being tossed at supersonic speeds?

Before we get into that, you first need to prove that Faora can toss him at supersonic speed. You still haven't ansered how Faora can grab hold of him and throw him if he dissolved into a nanite cloud.

Time-Immemorial
Before we get into that, you first need to prove that Faora can toss him at supersonic speed. You still haven't ansered how Faora can grab hold of him and throw him if he dissolved into a nanite cloud.

Considering Namek tossed a train at extremely fast speed and the average hits from Mos was doing the same to Zod when he had to fly to catch up to him after each hit. There is no nanite cloud btw.

FrothByte
Considering Namek tossed a train at extremely fast speed and the average hits from Mos was doing the same to Zod when he had to fly to catch up to him after each hit. There is no nanite cloud btw.

What do you mean there's no nanite cloud? Are you simply going to ignore feats from the movie?

Besides, the Kryptonians were throwing each other around a couple blocks only, maybe a couple of kms max. So even if Faora managed to throw John she'd just throw him to another part of NY a kilometer or so away. That's not BFR. And nowhere close to throwing him into orbit.

Time-Immemorial
Pretty sure if someone can toss a train a like a toy across town they can toss a smaller object much further.

FrothByte
Pretty sure if someone can toss a train a like a toy across town they can toss a smaller object much further.

Who's using no limits fallacy now?

If it was that easy then Superman could have simply thrown Namek or Faora into orbit. He's the strongest kryptonian and the other teo couldn't fly. But he wasn't able to throw them anywhere near that distance. You're grasping at straws here.

StealthRanger
Same reason why ****ing Armstrong and Raiden don't punch eachother into ****ing orbit when they hit eachother, even though Raiden can chuck ****ing Metal Gears and Armstrong can overpower him, despite both being only human sized

You could use that argument in any fictional universe between characters of a similar calibre

Time-Immemorial
Who's using no limits fallacy now?

If it was that easy then Superman could have simply thrown Namek or Faora into orbit. He's the strongest kryptonian and the other teo couldn't fly. But he wasn't able to throw them anywhere near that distance. You're grasping at straws here.

You lost the argument, just give up.

1,000 ton train vs 200lb's..

FrothByte
You lost the argument, just give up.

1,000 ton train vs 200lb's..

Couple of blocks vs. 70 miles.

IIRC it wasn't even Faora who threw that train car.

You can't get around the nanite cloud problem so you choose to simply ignore it. You have no proof that the Kryptonians can throw something into orbit so you ignore it. Heck, you're even attributing a strength feat to Faora that was done by someone else. You probably don't even know what John's weight is.

Time-Immemorial
Oh wait so cause Nam threw it, it means Faora can't?

SMH..it was very clear they all had equal strength.

It could not have been more clear.

FrothByte
Guess you conveniently dodged (again) the other points I raised.

Time-Immemorial
Couple of blocks vs. 70 miles.

IIRC it wasn't even Faora who threw that train car.

You can't get around the nanite cloud problem so you choose to simply ignore it. You have no proof that the Kryptonians can throw something into orbit so you ignore it. Heck, you're even attributing a strength feat to Faora that was done by someone else. You probably don't even know what John's weight is.

There is no nanite cloud problem, it simply does not exist. He moved his body from one place to another, which you have now said based on that "He can fly", "he's intangible" and whatever else. Might as well say he can teleport and become god.

Darth Thor
Connor will be tough to put down, but I wouldn't really call it a stalemate when one is like 100 times stronger and faster than the other, because the superior combatant will be controlling the fight.

Connor's not always intangible, so there will definitely be small opportunities to throw him. And Faora should be fast enough to take advantage IMO.

FrothByte
There is no nanite cloud problem, it simply does not exist. He moved his body from one place to another, which you have now said based on that "He can fly", "he's intangible" and whatever else. Might as well say he can teleport and become god.

I think I understand where you're coming from now. I just realized you have yet to watch Terminator Genisys. That's the only explanation why you're completely unfamiliar with Connor's feats.

Time-Immemorial
I think I understand where you're coming from now. I just realized you have yet to watch Terminator Genisys. That's the only explanation why you're completely unfamiliar with Connor's feats.

Just like you are unaware of Faora's feats.

And what DarkThor said.

KingD19
Strength and speed was not equalized among the Kryptonians. Faora was fast, Nam-Ek was strong. Zod developed all his powers fast.

All of them excelled in different areas and lacked in others.

Time-Immemorial
Strength and speed was not equalized among the Kryptonians. Faora was fast, Nam-Ek was strong. Zod developed all his powers fast.

All of them excelled in different areas and lacked in others.

Zod got them faster cause he took his suit off.

Namek was not any stronger then any of them.

KingD19
Zod got them faster cause he took his suit off.

Namek was not any stronger then any of them.

Zod got them faster because he was Zod. Faora got her helmet knocked off and didn't fully recover. Zod got his off and became a match for Clark almost immediately.

Nam-Ek beat him down better than Zod did. It was clear from his size he was supposed to be the tank of the group.

Time-Immemorial
Actually MoS took care of Nam, and then he had to launch a train at him to pin Mos down for a period of time. It was clear MOS was just as strong.

Zod got his powers together cause he knew if Kal could have the powers, so could he. Faora, Nam was never given the chance.

KingD19
And it was clear Clark was stronger than Faora.

As for Nam-Ek, Zod and Clark fought evenly pretty much the entire time. Nam-Ek on the other hand slung Clark around and physically overwhelmed him for a bit.

And Zod got his powers because he was a military genius designed for this type of thing. He did in minutes what it took Clark decades to figure out. Let's no compare the soldiers to the general in terms of tactical effectiveness.

FrothByte
Just like you are unaware of Faora's feats.

And what DarkThor said.

I know Faora's feats better that you do it seems, as you were attributing a feat to her that she didn't do.

I also know for a fact that Faora (nor any of the kryptonians) ever threw anything at far enough distances to escape orbit. Unless you're able to prove otherwise, we're going to keep coming back to this point. So again, I seem to know more of her feats than you.

Now tell me, did you or did you not watch Terminator Genysis?

And regarding what DarkThor said, yes Faora is a lot stronger and faster than Connor but that's not what makes Connor a tough opponent. It's the fact that he can heal himself from blunt trauma attacks which at this point is the only thing Faora is capable of doing.

Time-Immemorial
Not its blunt force trauma.

Conner had trouble overpowering t800 a few times.

The strength difference is to vast here. These guys were capable of tossing trains like cans.

Conner also lacks the ability to control the fight.

He loses. Sorry to crush your flying dreams.

FrothByte
Not its blunt force trauma.

Conner had trouble overpowering t800 a few times.

The strength difference is to vast here. These guys were capable of tossing trains like cans.

Conner also lacks the ability to control the fight.

He loses. Sorry to crush your flying dreams.

Yeah, it's blunt force trauma. What exactly is your point? It's not going to work against the T3000. As I mentioned, the strength difference isn't going to matter here because regardless of how strong Faora is Connor will just keep healing himself.

Conner lacks the ability to control the fight. Agreed. Faora lacks the capability to finish the fight. Thus a stalemate. Faora is going to make Connor her punching bag. At the end of the day, she's still not going to be able to put him down for good. And Faora will eventually get tired. Unsure about Connor.

FrothByte
Btw, nice to see you dodging my question about actually watching Terminator Genysis.

Time-Immemorial
I'm not going to answer stupid questions when I already was posing in the thread about the actual movie talking about it.

Grow up, yes I saw it.

Time-Immemorial
Yeah, it's blunt force trauma. What exactly is your point? It's not going to work against the T3000. As I mentioned, the strength difference isn't going to matter here because regardless of how strong Faora is Connor will just keep healing himself.

Conner lacks the ability to control the fight. Agreed. Faora lacks the capability to finish the fight. Thus a stalemate. Faora is going to make Connor her punching bag. At the end of the day, she's still not going to be able to put him down for good. And Faora will eventually get tired. Unsure about Connor.

Faora will not get tired. Conner will eventually be taxed to much.

FrothByte
Faora will not get tired. Conner will eventually be taxed to much.

No? As far as we can tell, kryptonians still need to eat and sleep. You saying Faora can keep fighting indefinitely?

And if you've watched the movie, what do you think about Connor's seemingly phasing abilities?

Time-Immemorial
Did you not know they don't need to eat or sleep?

When did you see them eat anything?

Is this the debate we getting into now about eating schedules?

This is when the debate dies a horrible death.

Faora wins.

/thread

FrothByte
Did you not know they don't need to eat or sleep?

When did you see them eat anything?

Is this the debate we getting into now about eating schedules?

This is when the debate dies a horrible death.

Faora wins.

/thread

Ah so now you claim that the Kryptonians (Clark Kent included) do not need to eat or sleep? You do realize that comic feats do not count in the MVF right?

You know the difference between us TI? I provide feats and scenes from movies, you provide assumptions.

I tell you that Connor can turn into a nanite cloud and fly around in air and provide scenes of him doing so.
I claim that Faora isn't capable of throwing someone into orbit because she has no feats to suggest so.
I claim that blunt force trauma can't put down Connor because he's been able to recover from every single blunt force trauma he's received in his movie.

You on the other hand:

Claim that Faora can throw Connor straight into orbit... which you can't back up with any feat.
Claim that Faora doesn't need to eat or sleep... which I assume is you basing it from comics?
Claim that Faora will have no trouble hurting Connor in his nanite cloud form... because she's so uber strong that she just has to win.
Heck you even claim that there's no nanite cloud... where you base this assumption from I have no idea. Just leads me to believe you really have yet to watch the movie.

And then you keep dodging points I raised. Like Connor's phasing ability. Do you even know which scene I'm talking about?

Time-Immemorial
Prove Krptonians need to eat or sleep.

FrothByte
Prove Krptonians need to eat or sleep.

Numerous times I've asked you to prove that:

1. Faora can throw anything strong enough to break orbit
2. The Nanite cloud doesn't exist
3. Faora's punches can take out Connor
4. Faora can handle Connor while he's a nanite cloud

And you have yet to prove a single one of these. Now you're trying to latch on eat/sleep habits and not address all previous points? Get outta here.

Address the previous questions asked first then I'll debate with you on eat/sleep habits.

Time-Immemorial
I said the nanite cloud "problem" does not exist, because its not a problem..

Her punches can take him out based on t800 tossing him around like a child.

If he's in his nanite cloud, he's lost the fight due to leaving the battle.

Keep arguing a losing battle though, nothing you say can change the outcome of the fight that she dominates.

FrothByte
I said the nanite cloud" problem" does not exist, because its not a problem..

Her punches can take him out based on t800 tossing him around like a child.

If he's in your nanite cloud, he's lost the fight due to leaving the battle.

Keep arguging a losing battle though, nothing you say can change the outcome of the fight that she dominates.

Yeah the T800 tossed him around. Did it hurt him? Did it keep him down? No. So Faora can toss him around all she wants. How's that going to enable her to win the battle?

How is him dissolving into a nanite cloud equal him leaving the battle? You'll have to explain this to me because it doesn't make sense.

Let's stick to these two points first and then move on from there.

Time-Immemorial
His tossing him around pales in comparison to the force behind Faora's tossing. In a forum fight, there is a winner and loser. She wins based on domination.

FrothByte
Like I said, tossing John around isn't going to put him down. Faora can toss him around as much as she wants... he'll keep standing back up.

And do we really have any forum rules that say a combatant can win for simply dominating the fight? I thought winner was either through a kill, KO or bfr?

Time-Immemorial
You really gone full Carver. Only he could argue a losing fight and find a backdoor with the excuse "stalemate."

Pathetic

FrothByte
So basically what you're saying is Faora wins on points but not tgrough a kill, KO or bfr?

I can agree to that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.