ROTS Anakin and ROTJ Luke vs ROTS Sidious

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kotor3
Luke goes back in the past to join his father to stop Sidious.

Fight takes place in the same place where Mace and his companions fought Sidious.

This is an all out battle.

Who wins?

relentless1
Sidious easy. Luke was more or less on slow cyborg Vaders level in Jedi and Anakin was even with Obi Wan in Sith and Yoda told Obi that he'd be no match for the Emperor so it'll turn out like how Maul/Opress vs Sidious did where Sidious toys with them and picks off the weaker one (Luke) then puts the hurt to Anakin.

quanchi112
Sidious.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by quanchi112
Sidious.

agreed

Kotor3
Originally posted by relentless1
Sidious easy. Luke was more or less on slow cyborg Vaders level in Jedi and Anakin was even with Obi Wan in Sith and Yoda told Obi that he'd be no match for the Emperor so it'll turn out like how Maul/Opress vs Sidious did where Sidious toys with them and picks off the weaker one (Luke) then puts the hurt to Anakin. Is there a quote or official statement that states Vader was slow? I see nothing remotely indicating that he was slow. What we do know is that he was more powerful than his Jedi version as Anakin.

As for Obi wan being even with Sith Anakin how does that relate to Jedi Anakin?

First off, Anakin was a Sith only by name. He had absolutely no training as Sith. Two the version of Anakin that fought Obi wan was not the same fighter that fought Dooku. He was obviously weaker and emotionally conflicted.

Next Maul/Opress compares how to an ROTS Anakin and ROTJ Luke in power?

This is certainly not an easy battle for Sidious and in way is Sidious wiping the floor with them like he did Maul and Opress.

Juk3n
Sidious no contesta

EmperorSidious2
Sidious. Luke really is dead weight and Sidious biggest challenge being Anakin he would be able to easily be able to deal with him.

Kotor3
I don't get how someone that is able to contend with Vader is dead weight.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Kotor3
I don't get how someone that is able to contend with Vader is dead weight. Vader was full of rage but it wasn't enough to best Kenobi. His rage was enough to best Dooku in quick and decisive fashion.

EmperorSidious2
Originally posted by Kotor3
I don't get how someone that is able to contend with Vader is dead weight.

To Sidious he's Luke is dead weight. He ain't good enough of a DUELSIT yet to beat or even contend with Sidious. Once Luke is done vader is next as vader didnt/couldn't take on palpatine without assistance.

relentless1
watch the OT again, Vader is slow, he has to use the Force to make up for his lack of speed by throwing objects at Luke in ESB

quanchi112
Originally posted by relentless1
watch the OT again, Vader is slow, he has to use the Force to make up for his lack of speed by throwing objects at Luke in ESB Vader is slow. Embarrassingly so.

EmperorSidious2
Slow but not embarrassingly slow as his speed has never shown to be much of an issue for him.

quanchi112
Originally posted by EmperorSidious2
Slow but not embarrassingly slow as his speed has never shown to be much of an issue for him. Due to him fighting shit opponents. Once Luke improved he easily bested Vader when provoked.

EmperorSidious2
Due to him fighting shit opponents. Once Luke improved he easily bested Vader when provoked.

Not due to speed is the point.

quanchi112
Not due to speed is the point. I think speed or lack thereof played a huge factor in Luke crushing him.

playa1258
ROTS Anakin guys.

quanchi112
Originally posted by playa1258
ROTS Anakin guys. Someone brought up ot. Sheev still wins.

playa1258
It's Anakins destiny to kill Palpatine. Palpatine loses

EmperorSidious2
I think speed or lack thereof played a huge factor in Luke crushing him.

The film doesn't show this. If anything it shows that vader could keep up with speed if anything it seemed like a strength issue.

quanchi112
Originally posted by playa1258
It's Anakins destiny to kill Palpatine. Palpatine loses Thats like saying it's the heroes destiny to defeat the villain. Sheev wins in a forum fight.

quanchi112
The film doesn't show this. If anything it shows that vader could keep up with speed if anything it seemed like a strength issue. We see Vader fumble al over the place and get on one knee like a weak woman before succumbing to his superior son.

EmperorSidious2
We see Vader fumble al over the place and get on one knee like a weak woman before succumbing to his superior son.

Your hate baching is irrelevant as this shows that we now agree it wasn't a speed problem. That was simple. Happy Dance

quanchi112
Your hate baching is irrelevant as this shows that we now agree it wasn't a speed problem. That was simple. Happy Dance I just said it was one of the problems for Vader. He stumbled all over the place. Luke was a lot quicker.

EmperorSidious2
I just said it was one of the problems for Vader. He stumbled all over the place. Luke was a lot quicker.

Speed was not a problem. Vader was able to keep up with Luke in terms of speed. Really make fans including myself believe that vader wasn't going all out in that fight. Luke didn't show he was quicker, if he did vader was able to match him.

Zack Fair
Yeah. Speed was not an issue. It just looked like Vader could not properly hold his own against the force of Luke's swings.

relentless1
Vader couldn't keep up with Luke in either film where they fought. In ESB Vader had to start using the Force to throw things at Luke because he was more agile, in ROTJ he threw his saber at Luke because he couldn't follow him up to the high ledge, so maybe its more accurate to say that Vader isn't as agile as Luke but he's not super fast either, watch how he swings that lightsaber, its all strength and power, no finesse or speed.

quanchi112
Speed was not a problem. Vader was able to keep up with Luke in terms of speed. Really make fans including myself believe that vader wasn't going all out in that fight. Luke didn't show he was quicker, if he did vader was able to match him. Again, he was stumbling all over the place. Vader's skill was what was keeping him in the game. Same with Dooku and Anakin over Sooku and Yoda.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.