Bullseye Vs Cyclops h2h

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_small/7/79709/2262749-tumblr_lsfql0cgxz1qg8i80o1_1280.jpg

No weapons/powers respectively. No prep no BFR of course.
Trying to get an idea where Bullseye ranks. You guys helped me out with Cyclops, so this'll be a good measuring stick.

http://download.gamezone.com/uploads/image/data/877417/Cyclops_art.jpg

StiltmanFTW
Bullseye RAPES.

Flyattractor
Does BE have "powers"? But yes. He lops off the Cyc.

Juk3n
Bullseye trounces Scott. AoA Scott gets some licks in.

riv6672
Is he (BE) REALLY that good at martial arts? Fair enough.
Without weapons, would you rate him at top 10 in the MU? I've never seen him ranked when the subject comes up.

DTM
Bullseye is definitely not Top 10 of Marvels fighters, Punisher has beaten him several times in HTH, and even hes not Top 10. Personally I think this is a close match, as Scott is quite well versed in close combat fighting, but in the end I see Bullseye as overall better (and more vicious) and capable of beating him more than not overall.

riv6672
Okay, thats what i was after, originally. Thank you.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by riv6672
Is he (BE) REALLY that good at martial arts? Fair enough.
Without weapons, would you rate him at top 10 in the MU? I've never seen him ranked when the subject comes up.

Yes, he is. See his rematch with Elektra in which he absolutely dominated till the end, for example. But even if he wasn't... Cyclops is really that mediocre of a fighter.

Top10 in the entire universe is a little too hardcore. He's, like, a little less skilled than Daredevil, imo.

jrodslam
Bullseye is much less skilled than DD. Sure hes held is own on occasion vs DD and Elektra for the sake of a story, but when it came down to it, DD has schooled him like a novice.

BE. Hes still better than Scott though.

riv6672
Originally posted by jrodslam
Bullseye is much less skilled than DD. Sure hes held is own on occasion vs DD and Elektra for the sake of a story...
Thats how i tended to see it since back in the day.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by jrodslam
Bullseye is much less skilled than DD. Sure hes held is own on occasion vs DD and Elektra for the sake of a story, but when it came down to it, DD has schooled him like a novice.

BE. Hes still better than Scott though.

If he were *much* less skilled, then he wouldn't be his archnemesis.

Daredevil's better, but the skill difference is not significant.

Similar with Wolverine and Sabretooth. It's obvious that Logan holds the skill advantage, but Creed is not a pushover himself, being trained by Foreigner and all.

jrodslam
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

Daredevil's better, but the skill difference is not significant.

Similar with Wolverine and Sabretooth. It's obvious that Logan holds the skill advantage, but Creed is not a pushover himself, being trained by Foreigner and all.

Its not about his skills as a martial artist.. Its for the fact that he killed his first love. His skills as a killer and uncanny aim make him the arch nemesis. But it can be debated if its KP or BE. Id go with KP myself, but it hardly matters much. Both have cause MAtt super grief over the years.

If we're talking about martial arts prowess, Matt has him beat by a great deal. Its not close. Because Bullseye is sooo durable, a decent h2h combatant and uncanny aim, makes him as formidable as he is.

BE still is better than Scott...

celeyhyga17
Bulllseye rapes Scott so hard, PR won't be able to walk for a week.

riv6672
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

Daredevil's better, but the skill difference is not significant....
Jrodslam covered this pretty darn well, but i wanted to add that, this is why i made the thread, because what makes BE so deadly is not his h2h, any more than Scott.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.