Wrath II vs. Asajj Ventress

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Battle takes place on Korriban

Nephthys
Wrath solidly.

Kosmos Supreme
The Wrath has taken worse.

SunRazer
The Wrath wins, but with nowhere near the ease being suggested here.

AncientPower
Wrath with difficulty.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Nephthys
Wrath solidly.

Stigma
Ventress gets emotional on Wrath. He cannot take it as manly as Vos did. Wrath dies.

AncientPower
Vos isn't beating the Wrath.

Sinious
Wrath for sure.

carthage
Originally posted by AncientPower
Vos isn't beating the Wrath.

Yeah he is. Beating Dooku and fighting evenly with Ventress while she was amped and while poisoned are more impressive feats than beating no namers anyday

AncientPower
'No namers', so ****ing up a Sel Makor possessed Voice of the Emperor in the Nightmare Lands is a no namer red shirt feat? Nice trolling bro.

Completely outfighting Darth Baras is just a no namer feat? Nice trolling bro.

Killing A Jedi Master whom had just spent decades attuning himself to the Light Side of the Force and achieving Enlightenment to a point the Sith Empire considered him a Force super weapon is a no namer feat? Nice trolling bro.

Defeating the 'extremely powerful' Jedi Master Nomen Karr, enraged with the Dark Side of the Force is a no namer feat? Nice trolling bro.

Stomping the Republic army and their HQ on Taris is a no namer feat? Nice trolling bro.

Telepathically resisting the combined powers of the Dread Masters on Oricon is a no namer feat? Nice trolling bro.

I changed my mind, Wrath solidly wins.

carthage
Baras/ Nomen Karr/nameless TOR Jedi and killing fodder >> Dooku/Ventress in skill got it thumb up

AncientPower
Nope i just don't have an astoubdingly infantile case of era bias, calling them no names has already irrecovably damaged the worth of your opinion in this thread.

Darth Baras, Nomen Karr, Darth Ekkage and the rest are all very powerful and highly skilled combatants that are not somehow instantly worthless in the face of PT era characters.

Darth Ekkage was established as the greatest Sith Assassin in the Empire, Nomen Karr was established as ome of the strongest Jedi alive and Darth Baras as one of the most powerful Dark Lords in the Sith Empire. Even Darth Marr wasn't ****ing around with Baras when it came down to it.

The Wrath has established him/herself as one of the greatest Sith Warriors in the history of the lore, dismissing the Empire's Wrath just because he hasn't appeared on the infallible PT era ladder is absolutely no justification for his dismissal against Quinlan Vos.

carthage
So what feats of skill does Darth Baras or Nomen Karr have to compete with Dooku or Ventress in skill? Please tell me.

AncientPower
I've already stated their worth, your hilarious bait to attempt an absence of evidence argument is low Laughage.

carthage
Originally posted by AncientPower
Nope i just don't have an astoubdingly infantile case of era bias, calling them no names has already irrecovably damaged the worth of your opinion in this thread.

But riding their nuts in spite of them lacking any logical grounds for comparison makes your opinion totally valid, right? thumb up

Baras beating Satele Shan before her prime is nowhere near in the same league as Ventress forcing Mace to use all of his skills, beating Kit Fisto, fighting evenly with Obi Wan, or fighting evenly with Plo Koon. All who hold accolades as being "among the greatest swordsmen" produced by the order- you've shown nothing Karr has done that's comparable. Also the accolade of being "powerful" in the TOR era is pretty ****ing common

You still haven't answered why beating them is more impressive and or comparable to beating canonically the most skilled Jedi in the order. Again please show me what Nomen Karr has done that puts him as a worthy comparison to Dooku or anyone I've listed.

Not denying he's great, just that he's less skilled than Vos, Ventress, or Dooku thumb up

AncientPower
This is literally all an absence of evidence fallacy, all three are master duelists and have been praised for their prowess in combative applications.

I would be perfectly fine with saying they are not as skilled as Count Dooku or Ventress, but your labelling them 'no namers' is frankly outright moronic, they are anything but 'no namers'.

On a greater point, I am not convinced that Dooku's loss was skill based at all, he lost to Vos' unpredictable use of Juyo, which was a form advantage, not exactly an indication of greater skill.

Meanwhile the Wrath of the Empire is a master of devastation in combat, has tanked near Malgus/Vader tier damage, is immensely powerful in the Force and has an unbeaten record in combat.

In my opinion the Wrath taking down Sel Makor is a greater feat than anything Vos has done.

carthage
Sel Makor is an entity, hardly applicable to fighting an actual duelist. But whatever floats your boat, its still hardly a combat application comparable to fighting a duelist on Dooku's or Ventress's Level. So it would have no bearing on how good of a duelist he is, as being amped would not Baras more skilled just more powerful thumb up

So they aren't as good that's all you need to say. Moving on.

I never claimed he was more skilled than Dooku, only that beating him is a greater feat than anything Wrath has done. He also fought Ventress after being poisoned and while she was amped by the energies of Dathomir. Wrath has no answer for Vos's hyper aggressive form, and during that fight Vos was faster than Dooku as well (Dooku being faster than Wrath to begin with). Vos would still be above Wrath as per fighting evenly with Ventress, and has the advantage of speed and unpredictability

AncientPower
You are ignoring the point, unsurprisingly, defeating each of them so totally are all highly impressive feats of skill and power and being so far beyond them is indicative of near top tier skill in combat.

Want some speed feats? Wrath is capable of taking on Darth Malgus in the Emperor's prime, the same Darth Malgus that defeated Aryn Leneer twice in combat. I should not need to make you aware of Aryn's own feats in augmented speed.

Nephthys
This is really bizarre, I though carthage had actually developed a respect for the Wrath after Ant's respect thread hit.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.