Batman Vs The Grey (Wolves)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scoobless
I just watched The Grey , a Liam Neeson movie where he and some colleagues survive a plane crash in Alaska, only to be hunted and picked off by a pack of gray wolves

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Grey_(film)

Replace Neeson's character with Batman. Carrying standard gear.

How would Wayne do against the wolves and the wilderness?
Would he be able to save any of the oil workers?

Assume his batsuit is insulated against the cold and he is at full health to start.

Inhuman
Originally posted by Scoobless
Assume his batsuit is insulated against the cold and he is at full health to start.

Damn it. I was going to post something about his suit being a death trap in the snowy wilderness.

His suit would still be a hindrance. Also if this is Baleman then some dogs owned him in the dark knight.

So generally Wolves > Dogs.

juggerman
Batman in full gear will stomp the wolves. Put Bruce in the same position as those men were in(limited supplies, no armor ect) then you'd have a better fight

Scoobless
Originally posted by juggerman
Batman in full gear will stomp the wolves.

That snow was deep, hard to move fast and I doubt batarangs will do more than piss off the wolves.

DTM
Batman did fine against dogs in TDK, some very minor issues though nothing major, and his suit was purposely changed from his original one to compensate for such animal attacks. Personally Id side with Batman, easy-ish if the wolves attack individually, though noticeably harder if they attack him together.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Inhuman
Damn it. I was going to post something about his suit being a death trap in the snowy wilderness.

His suit would still be a hindrance. Also if this is Baleman then some dogs owned him in the dark knight.

So generally Wolves > Dogs.

Wrong, he specifically had a new suit designed to stop bites from large animals after that encounter.

Anything else?

juggerman
That snow was deep, hard to move fast and I doubt batarangs will do more than piss off the wolves.

There were trees and other high spots he could take advantage of. His standard gear includes a grappling hook too.

Time-Immemorial
Batman murders those wolves easier then Liam.

Walks away like a boss.

He was literally lit on fire, wtf are some wolves going to do especially with an enhanced suitlaughing out loud

Time-Immemorial

Lol, no. If they were strong enough to stick in steel doors and metal. They are killing wolves easier then bullets and glass knuckles.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.