Yoda vs. ROTJ Vader/Quinlan Vos/ROTS Kenobi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Battle takes place on neutral ground

Round 1: Sabers

Round 2: ALlL out fight

Emperordmb
DD Vos?

carthage
Yes.

*Everyone has their Legends/Canon feats

TerasKasi1023
I'm thinking this is a bit much for Yoda

Stigma
Yoda.

Kenobi gets ragdolled (maybe Vos too.) Yoda can take Vader/ Vos duo either way.

|King Joker|
Not sure.

Total Warrior
Team,imo. Vader is already 80% of Rotj Sidious who is stronger than yoda by a decent margin, imho. Vos and Kenobi should provide enough help to win

ILS
Yoda can probably scrape a win. In sabers he can prey on Vader's lack of mobility and Kenobi's lack of aggression, and it's not as if all three can attack simultaneously or have any special synergy. With Force included he has even more options for victory.

SunRazer
Yoda takes sabers in an intense bout, but takes the all-out round with more ease.

NewGuy01
Yoda probably can't take all 3.

EmperorSidious2
Team

Stigma
Nah. Yoda has it.

TheNuisanceBird
I think Yoda takes this. Kenobi and Vos have consistently had their force wall broken by master level wielders of the force and although Vader has shown he can combat faster moving opponents, I think Yoda would overwelm him.

quanchi112
Canon Yoda goes down hard.

AncientPower
Originally posted by SunRazer
Yoda takes sabers in an intense bout, but takes the all-out round with more ease.

Kurk
Yoda can't handle it

McP
Is DD Quinlan Dooku's equal in the Force?

Total Warrior
I think he was stated by Dooku to be stronger than Ventress in the force, so he's at least stronger than her. No idea if he's dooku's equal

Stigma
Originally posted by Kurk
Yoda can't handle it
Yes he can. And he will.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.