ROTJ Luke runs the PT era Sith gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kotor3
Luke goes back in the past to stop the Sith.

Battle takes place where Anakin fought Dooku.

His sister Leia is being held captive in the same chair that Sidious sat in.

Luke receives rest after each battle
Ventress
Savage Opress
Maul
Dooku
Sidious

How far does he get?

quanchi112
Stops at Maul who should be under Sheev. Maul would break Dooku.

DTM
Id give ROTJ Luke a draw on Maul (especially if Leia is being threatened), beating those 2 before him, and losing to the 2 ahead of him.

EmperorSidious2
Originally posted by DTM
Id give ROTJ Luke a draw on Maul (especially if Leia is being threatened), beating those 2 before him, and losing to the 2 ahead of him.

This one says it all.

EmperorSidious2
Originally posted by quanchi112

I'm still waiting for feats or anything that maul can defeat Dooku.

|King Joker|
Depending on his emotional state, he could get to Palpatine, but obviously stops there.

quanchi112
Originally posted by EmperorSidious2
I'm still waiting for feats or anything that maul can defeat Dooku. We have already been over this. I've handed you your ass. Maul>Dooku.

EmperorSidious2
We have already been over this. I've handed you your ass. Maul>Dooku.

Yes we have and you haven't shown anyway that maul would win. I've defeated all your arguments. Dooku takes sabers 7-8/10 Dooku takes the force 10/10 so overall I say about a 8/10 win for Dooku.

quanchi112
Yes we have and you haven't shown anyway that maul would win. I've defeated all your arguments. Dooku takes sabers 7-8/10 Dooku takes the force 10/10 so overall I say about a 8/10 win for Dooku. Faster and more powerful. Your slow wit and inept brain really cause you problems.

EmperorSidious2
Faster and more powerful. Your slow wit and inept brain really cause you problems.

Slower lol. More powerful in what aspect? If you mean lightsaber combat just say skilled, and with that being said how is he more skilled than dooku? He definitely isn't faster than dooku. If dooku can match yoda he can match maul.

Darth Thor

LOL

Maul can't even defeat Obi-Wan, who Dooku has stomped 3 times now.

carthage
Done at Maul

quanchi112
Originally posted by Darth Thor
LOL

Maul can't even defeat Obi-Wan, who Dooku has stomped 3 times now. Anakin failed to beat Kenobi who stomped Dooku. Lol. Maul is quicker and more powerful. Maul has always owned Kenobi, kiddo. He passed out in his hands. Lucky for Kenobi he spared him.

quanchi112
Slower lol. More powerful in what aspect? If you mean lightsaber combat just say skilled, and with that being said how is he more skilled than dooku? He definitely isn't faster than dooku. If dooku can match yoda he can match maul. Dooku lost according to you so he can't match him. Maul matched Windu who beat Sheev unlike Yoda.

BruceSkywalker
stops and loses to Maul

hopefully Grandmaster Luke from the force awakens has mad skills

relentless1
ROTJ Luke doesnt make it past Opress, he's a shit fighter in the OT

EmperorSidious2
Dooku lost according to you so he can't match him. Maul matched Windu who beat Sheev unlike Yoda.

I never said he lost I said he would not have one of the fight continued. Are you sure he can't? He seemed to be doing just that in AOTC. Maul really didn't have a specific time frame for how long he fought we saw one frame and then it was over. Also we don't known if windu used vaapad or not so that wouldn't put mail anywhere on sidiosu level. Also it doesn't matter due to us seeing maul can't compete with sidiosu as a duelist. Honda offscreen it says he forced him to drop his saber. So really sidiosu used his force powers that's what stopped yoda due to that begin the area sidious excelled in and he and yoda being tied. That also pints to something, sidious never uses his powers during the lightsaber duel. He never uses TK or lightning during the lightsaber fight.

Darth Thor
Anakin failed to beat Kenobi who stomped Dooku. Lol.

Stomped?

He had Kenobi's aid for half the fight, and still got put on his ass helpless for 10 seconds while Dooku was busy disposing of Kenobi.

That's hardly a "stomp".

Maul is quicker and more powerful.

Nah he's same speed as Obi-Wan. Dooku's consistently proved he's faster than Obi-Wan. Therefore Dooku is faster than Maul.

Maul has always owned Kenobi, kiddo. He passed out in his hands. Lucky for Kenobi he spared him.

What?

Maul's and Kenobi have consistently stalemated each other in TCW.

The only time Maul was clearly superior to him was in TPM.

Hey I love Maul, but he's simply not on Dooku's level. Dooku's stomped Kenobi 3/3 times since AOTC. Completely stomped. Whilst Maul has been unable to defeat Kenobi post AOTC.

quanchi112
I never said he lost I said he would not have one of the fight continued. Are you sure he can't? He seemed to be doing just that in AOTC. Maul really didn't have a specific time frame for how long he fought we saw one frame and then it was over. Also we don't known if windu used vaapad or not so that wouldn't put mail anywhere on sidiosu level. Also it doesn't matter due to us seeing maul can't compete with sidiosu as a duelist. Honda offscreen it says he forced him to drop his saber. So really sidiosu used his force powers that's what stopped yoda due to that begin the area sidious excelled in and he and yoda being tied. That also pints to something, sidious never uses his powers during the lightsaber duel. He never uses TK or lightning during the lightsaber fight. Excuses. Windu bested Sheev while Yoda failed. Dooku loses just like he did to Anakin.

quanchi112
Stomped?

He had Kenobi's aid for half the fight, and still got put on his ass helpless for 10 seconds while Dooku was busy disposing of Kenobi.

That's hardly a "stomp".

Nah he's same speed as Obi-Wan. Dooku's consistently proved he's faster than Obi-Wan. Therefore Dooku is faster than Maul.

What?

Maul's and Kenobi have consistently stalemated each other in TCW.

The only time Maul was clearly superior to him was in TPM.

Hey I love Maul, but he's simply not on Dooku's level. Dooku's stomped Kenobi 3/3 times since AOTC. Completely stomped. Whilst Maul has been unable to defeat Kenobi post AOTC. The fight was over quickly and decisively as soon as Anakin got angry. He raped him.

Dooku is better with a saber but not quicker than Kenobi. Maul and Anakin have more powerful strikes than Kenobi and his defensive style.

Kenobi fled with Ventress saying they were outmatched. Maul force pushed him away on Hondo's terrain, and the third time Kenobi passed out. Maul owns him.

EmperorSidious2
Excuses. Windu bested Sheev while Yoda failed. Dooku loses just like he did to Anakin.

In your opinion he bested him. Until there is an official answer its your opinion. You fail to prove how maul wins. Dooku is a better duelist but if by some fluke maul gained any sort of advantage Dooku would immediantly resort to his force powers and would take maul down. This is how the totem pole for the duelist goes.

Yoda>/=Sidious>Anakin>Dooku>/=Windu>Obi wan>/=Darth maul

relentless1
yoda and sidious are complete equals

Placidity
No Sidious is uglier.

relentless1
they are both equally wrinkly old bastards

Darth Thor
The fight was over quickly and decisively as soon as Anakin got angry. He raped him.

Yeah and Dooku stomped Kenobi and put Anakin on his ass pretty quickly as well erm

Dooku is better with a saber but not quicker than Kenobi.

Then why was he landing Force attacks on Kenobi when he was the one outnumbered?

No attempt from Kenobi to even try and block it. Why? Because he wasn't quick enough.

He was faster than Skywalker as well when he slam kicked him.

And showed superior skill and speed to both of them here as well From0:30 with particular not of 0:53-1:00 and 1:10-1:25:

?v=9pI8IkWa3LQ

Maul and Anakin have more powerful strikes than Kenobi and his defensive style.

So does Opress, but that didn't help him here:

?v=O2xe9okSSLA

Kenobi fought off and blocked Maul and Opress's strikes simultaneously @3:34 and 4:35:

?v=aE_CVWMWK74

In any case, Dooku is more skilled, faster and more powerful in the force, as clearly proven in his 3/3 stomps against Obi-Wan. It's good Maul is stronger, because he will need at least 1 advantage for it to even be a fight.

Kenobi fled with Ventress saying they were outmatched.

Yeah outmatched by Maul and Opress combined, and after they tortured Obi-Wan before hand LOL.

Not that it matters because Dooku has stomped both Obi-Wan and Ventress 1 v 1, and given his fights against Obi-Wan/Anakin, would clearly also outmatch Kenobi and Ventress together. Difference is Dooku doesn't need help.

Maul force pushed him away on Hondo's terrain,

You mean after Obi-Wan fought off both Maul and Opress together, cutting up Opress in front of Maul thumb up

and the third time Kenobi passed out.

What? You mean after he just crash landed LOL

You're arguments are as desperate as ever.

Maul has failed 3/3 times to beat Kenobi in a Saber duel since his revival, even with help!

Dooku has stomped Kenobi 3/3 times since then when it was actually Kenobi who had help.

Kenobi's the only common frame of reference we have between the 2. And that frame doesn't look to good for Maul at all.

Maul owns him.

LOL You just make baseless claims with no evidence/feats to back it up.

I've clearly proven how Dooku is a level above Maul.

quanchi112
Yeah and Dooku stomped Kenobi and put Anakin on his ass pretty quickly as well erm

Then why was he landing Force attacks on Kenobi when he was the one outnumbered?

No attempt from Kenobi to even try and block it. Why? Because he wasn't quick enough.

He was faster than Skywalker as well when he slam kicked him.

And showed superior skill and speed to both of them here as well From0:30 with particular not of 0:53-1:00 and 1:10-1:25:

?v=9pI8IkWa3LQ

So does Opress, but that didn't help him here:

?v=O2xe9okSSLA

Kenobi fought off and blocked Maul and Opress's strikes simultaneously @3:34 and 4:35:

?v=aE_CVWMWK74

In any case, Dooku is more skilled, faster and more powerful in the force, as clearly proven in his 3/3 stomps against Obi-Wan. It's good Maul is stronger, because he will need at least 1 advantage for it to even be a fight.

Yeah outmatched by Maul and Opress combined, and after they tortured Obi-Wan before hand LOL.

Not that it matters because Dooku has stomped both Obi-Wan and Ventress 1 v 1, and given his fights against Obi-Wan/Anakin, would clearly also outmatch Kenobi and Ventress together. Difference is Dooku doesn't need help.

You mean after Obi-Wan fought off both Maul and Opress together, cutting up Opress in front of Maul thumb up

What? You mean after he just crash landed LOL

You're arguments are as desperate as ever.

Maul has failed 3/3 times to beat Kenobi in a Saber duel since his revival, even with help!

Dooku has stomped Kenobi 3/3 times since then when it was actually Kenobi who had help.

Kenobi's the only common frame of reference we have between the 2. And that frame doesn't look to good for Maul at all.

LOL You just make baseless claims with no evidence/feats to back it up.

I've clearly proven how Dooku is a level above Maul. Dooku didn't stomp Kenobi throughout the clone wars series easily. Anakin killed him. laughing out loud

Better use of his attacks not quicker. Kenobi fell victim to him because he wasn't ready just like he wasn't ready for the force push from Maul.

He didn't defeat Anakin so it doesn't matter as the end result was very decisive for Anakin as soon as he got angry.

Opress lacked Maul's skill and was all power. Maul also easily beat Opress.

He still lost when he was force pushed. Maul fought off Kenobi and Qui at the same time as well.

Maul is also greater than Kenobi and uses a completely different style. Your abc logic fails.

Ventress was a match for Opress so Kenobi couldn't handle Maul. He was in fine shape. Acting as if he was hurt or worm done is a lie.

Abc logic. Anakin killed him one on one. Kenobi beat Anakin, here's come abc logic up your ass.

Maul won. Maul defeated Qui after taking on Kenobi and Qui.

Khan crash landed and he sprinted throughout a city as well. He didn't pass out like some pussy. Maul had him bested every time he's faced him. Kenobi fleeing is a loss. Maul disarming him and taunting him is a skill win. Force pushing him away is a win. Passing out is another win.

Maul isn't Kenobi the guy who beat Dooku's killer.

Maul is quicker and stronger same as Anakin, offensive fighter style wins.

quanchi112
In your opinion he bested him. Until there is an official answer its your opinion. You fail to prove how maul wins. Dooku is a better duelist but if by some fluke maul gained any sort of advantage Dooku would immediantly resort to his force powers and would take maul down. This is how the totem pole for the duelist goes.

Yoda>/=Sidious>Anakin>Dooku>/=Windu>Obi wan>/=Darth maul Lucas said Windu won. Game over.

EmperorSidious2
Lucas said Windu won. Game over.

If only that were true but it's not. He never says that in terms of ending the debate, he has publicly left it to debate and there is no answer to this question.

Darth Thor
Dooku didn't stomp Kenobi throughout the clone wars series easily. Anakin killed him. laughing out loud

Better use of his attacks not quicker. Kenobi fell victim to him because he wasn't ready just like he wasn't ready for the force push from Maul.

He didn't defeat Anakin so it doesn't matter as the end result was very decisive for Anakin as soon as he got angry.

He still lost when he was force pushed. Maul fought off Kenobi and Qui at the same time as well.

Maul is also greater than Kenobi and uses a completely different style. Your abc logic fails.

Ventress was a match for Opress so Kenobi couldn't handle Maul. He was in fine shape. Acting as if he was hurt or worm done is a lie.

Abc logic. Anakin killed him one on one. Kenobi beat Anakin, here's come abc logic up your ass.

Maul won. Maul defeated Qui after taking on Kenobi and Qui.

Khan crash landed and he sprinted throughout a city as well. He didn't pass out like some pussy. Maul had him bested every time he's faced him. Kenobi fleeing is a loss. Maul disarming him and taunting him is a skill win. Force pushing him away is a win. Passing out is another win.

Maul isn't Kenobi the guy who beat Dooku's killer.

Before I get through all the above, which is designed to distract the conversation from the main point, tell me what Maul has done that puts him on Dooku's level.

Dooku has fought off Yoda and stomped Kenobi 3/3 times. He's also stomped Ventress 1 v 1.

What has Maul done which even compares?

EmperorSidious2
Really I will tell you all of mauls accomplishments with the blade

Held off the combined might of Qui gin jinn and Obi wan and then preceded to defeat Qui gon jinn.

Stalemated Obi wan kenobi

Defeated Savage oppress

Held off the combined might of Mace Windu and Ayala secura for a brief period of time.

Able to go up against sidious and not die instantly.

quanchi112
If only that were true but it's not. He never says that in terms of ending the debate, he has publicly left it to debate and there is no answer to this question. He said Windu overcame him which means he did so on his own thus ending the debate. You're a fanboy.

quanchi112
Before I get through all the above, which is designed to distract the conversation from the main point, tell me what Maul has done that puts him on Dooku's level.

Dooku has fought off Yoda and stomped Kenobi 3/3 times. He's also stomped Ventress 1 v 1.

What has Maul done which even compares? Took on Windu, Sheev, and his aggressive style is a problem for Dooku.

Dooku ran away from Yoda. Yoda is overrated. Dooku should stomp Ventress.

Maul has always owned Kenobi and hasn't been killed easily by Anakin either.

EmperorSidious2
He said Windu overcame him which means he did so on his own thus ending the debate. You're a fanboy.

If it ended the debate than there wouldn't still be this large debate. Also if there was he would no doubt have gone and clarified if that's what he meant or real leased an answer. He wants to keep it secret. So it's up for debate. You're one to talk. You're one of the biggest fanboys I've ever met.

Darth Thor
Took on Windu, Sheev,

LOL Sheev stomped him.

Even if we just take the final fight, Sheev disarmed Maul in 20seconds. Dooku fought Yoda for 30 seconds without being disarmed.

Maul didn't do anything to Windu. Just showed he can fight him without immediately dying. Unlike Sheev who can Own Maul any second he wants.

and his aggressive style is a problem for Dooku.

Who says? Stop trying to derail again. I've asked you what Maul has done that compares to Dooku's feats. I didn't ask your opinion on aggressive vs passive styles.

Maul has always owned Kenobi

He's not owned him even once in TCW.

and hasn't been killed easily by Anakin either.

Maul's never fought Anakin. Again stop derailing.

Or I'm going to assume you're derailing because you outright know Maul's done nothing to suggest he's on Dooku's level. Let alone above Dooku Lol.

Darth Thor
So I've challenged you to give me feats of Maul that makes him the Equal of Dooku, and you've failed. So now I will tackle all of your derailing below:

Dooku didn't stomp Kenobi throughout the clone wars series easily.

@1:00 and @ 1:18-

?v=9pI8IkWa3LQ

Then of course there's AOTC (the beginning of TCW) and ROTS (the end of TCW).

Any more lies?

Anakin killed him. laughing out loud

Which has nothing to do with Maul.

He fell to Maul's force push after fighting off both brothers for quite some time. He was also running to Maul at the time. If you punch someone whose running fast at you they'll fall back hard.

Against Dooku however Kenobi has no such excuse. Not only did he defeat him with the 2ND force attack in the same fight, but Dooku was the one out numbered.

Dooku was simply faster, as clearly shown in the video above.

So where you bring speculation, I bring fact. Where you bring unsubstantiated nonsense I bring Common Sense.

Again this has nothing to do with Maul.

Exactly it takes more than just Power to put Dooku down. Considering Maul's as skilled as Kenobi, but maybe just slightly more Powerful, he's not got what it takes to defeat Dooku.

He still lost when he was force pushed.

We'll never know because Maul ran away.

Maul fought off Kenobi and Qui at the same time as well.

TCW Maul+Opress are a much more Powerful duo to fight off than TPM Kenobi and Qui-Gon.

How is Maul greater than Kenobi? He's not been able beat him.

If there was only a small difference in how Dooku and Maul handled Kenobi, then you'd have a point. But there is a HUGE and CONSISTENT difference, so that's the best proof we have.

Much better than your ABC Logic which goes around in a massive circle- Maul matched Kenobi who matched Anakin who beat Dooku. Completely ignoring that Dooku in fact Stomped Kenobi 3/3 times throughout TCW.

Ventress was a match for Opress so Kenobi couldn't handle Maul.

Watch the fight more carefully. Kenobi was beating Maul until he took a time out to help Ventress. Then Maul angered him, which made him lose balance which is why he was outmatched by that point.

And Opress was beating Ventress as well. He disarmed her once, then Kenobi helped her, then she agreed with Kenobi that they were outmatched.

He was in fine shape. Acting as if he was hurt or worm done is a lie.

LOL So I'm lying that he was slapped around and knocked unconcious right before the fight?

You're better argument would be that Jedi recover quickly enough for that not to make much difference, or that Maul was in worse shape having not fought in 10+years.

But instead you just deny the facts. You're should quit this, and let someone who knows his stuff take over.

And when did you decide Maul is quicker and stronger than Anakin? LOL Actually Show me that instead of just talking out of your ass.

I've already proved Dooku doesn't just fail every time he faces an Offensive fighter.

He stomped Opress (who has displayed much more strength than Maul). And he's fought off Yoda, whose also an offensive fighter, but 10 times more Powerful than Maul.

Like I said try less baseless speculation and more facts.

I suggest you find a Maul fan who knows his stuff to take your place here. Because you're just talking outta your ass and losing badly as a result.

There is a case to be made here, (although best case is Maul would give Dooku hell every time but only actually win 2-3/10) but you're not the guy to do it. Because going by our debate here, Dooku stomps 10/10 LOL

Khazra Reborn
Luke is pretty clearly meant to be the most powerful Jedi by the end of ROTJ, the only reason he looks inferior to prequel Jedis is because of early 80's choreography, or lack there of.

Based on implied power I'd say he stops at Sidious after a good fight.

quanchi112
If it ended the debate than there wouldn't still be this large debate. Also if there was he would no doubt have gone and clarified if that's what he meant or real leased an answer. He wants to keep it secret. So it's up for debate. You're one to talk. You're one of the biggest fanboys I've ever met. The reason there is still a debate is because of fanboys like yourself who refuse to accept reality.

quanchi112
LOL Sheev stomped him.

Even if we just take the final fight, Sheev disarmed Maul in 20seconds. Dooku fought Yoda for 30 seconds without being disarmed.

Maul didn't do anything to Windu. Just showed he can fight him without immediately dying. Unlike Sheev who can Own Maul any second he wants.

Who says? Stop trying to derail again. I've asked you what Maul has done that compares to Dooku's feats. I didn't ask your opinion on aggressive vs passive styles.

He's not owned him even once in TCW.

Maul's never fought Anakin. Again stop derailing.

Or I'm going to assume you're derailing because you outright know Maul's done nothing to suggest he's on Dooku's level. Let alone above Dooku Lol. No, he didn't. He prevailed but Maul definitely pressed him. Maul is lesser than Sheev but a rival nonetheless as per Sheev's own words.

Sheev beat Yoda. Who cares ? ANAKIN killed Dooku Mr. Abc logic. Windy bested Sheev. Dooku couldn't do that shit. Sheev is familiar with him as his former master. smile

I already answered you. Dooku isn't a match for Yoda. Yoda lost to Sheev just like Maul. Maul has always been better than Kenobi and uses the same aggressive style which ANAKIN used that defeated Dooku. Take it or leave it.

Yes, he has.

Kenobi beat ANAKIN. Let's abc logic our way through this. You haven't proven they are on different levels. Sheev called him a rival. Happy Dance

quanchi112
So I've challenged you to give me feats of Maul that makes him the Equal of Dooku, and you've failed. So now I will tackle all of your derailing below:

@1:00 and @ 1:18-

?v=9pI8IkWa3LQ

Then of course there's AOTC (the beginning of TCW) and ROTS (the end of TCW).

Any more lies?

Which has nothing to do with Maul.

He fell to Maul's force push after fighting off both brothers for quite some time. He was also running to Maul at the time. If you punch someone whose running fast at you they'll fall back hard.

Against Dooku however Kenobi has no such excuse. Not only did he defeat him with the 2ND force attack in the same fight, but Dooku was the one out numbered.

Dooku was simply faster, as clearly shown in the video above.

So where you bring speculation, I bring fact. Where you bring unsubstantiated nonsense I bring Common Sense.

Again this has nothing to do with Maul.

Exactly it takes more than just Power to put Dooku down. Considering Maul's as skilled as Kenobi, but maybe just slightly more Powerful, he's not got what it takes to defeat Dooku.

We'll never know because Maul ran away.

TCW Maul+Opress are a much more Powerful duo to fight off than TPM Kenobi and Qui-Gon.

How is Maul greater than Kenobi? He's not been able beat him.

If there was only a small difference in how Dooku and Maul handled Kenobi, then you'd have a point. But there is a HUGE and CONSISTENT difference, so that's the best proof we have.

Much better than your ABC Logic which goes around in a massive circle- Maul matched Kenobi who matched Anakin who beat Dooku. Completely ignoring that Dooku in fact Stomped Kenobi 3/3 times throughout TCW.

Watch the fight more carefully. Kenobi was beating Maul until he took a time out to help Ventress. Then Maul angered him, which made him lose balance which is why he was outmatched by that point.

And Opress was beating Ventress as well. He disarmed her once, then Kenobi helped her, then she agreed with Kenobi that they were outmatched.

LOL So I'm lying that he was slapped around and knocked unconcious right before the fight?

You're better argument would be that Jedi recover quickly enough for that not to make much difference, or that Maul was in worse shape having not fought in 10+years.

But instead you just deny the facts. You're should quit this, and let someone who knows his stuff take over.

And when did you decide Maul is quicker and stronger than Anakin? LOL Actually Show me that instead of just talking out of your ass.

I've already proved Dooku doesn't just fail every time he faces an Offensive fighter.

He stomped Opress (who has displayed much more strength than Maul). And he's fought off Yoda, whose also an offensive fighter, but 10 times more Powerful than Maul.

Like I said try less baseless speculation and more facts.

I suggest you find a Maul fan who knows his stuff to take your place here. Because you're just talking outta your ass and losing badly as a result.

There is a case to be made here, (although best case is Maul would give Dooku hell every time but only actually win 2-3/10) but you're not the guy to do it. Because going by our debate here, Dooku stomps 10/10 LOL You have not proven Dooku is on another level. laughing out loud

That isn't stomping. Dooku is better than Kenobi but so is Maul. It is abc logic either way since their styles are all so different.

Anakin uses an aggressive style with powerful strikes similar to Maul.

I am referring to the phantom menace force push. It's timing, kiddo.

I never said Kenobi is a match for Dooku. No, he is more skilled not faster. You don't possess common sense so please refrain from lying.

Continue to run from my points.

Maul doesn't just possess power he possesses skill as well. I didn't say opress can I said maul who uses both quickness, skill, and power. He was out numbered.

Maul managed and was fine. Kenobi is weaker than Maul.

He defeated him in phantom menace and taunted him. That's what got him almost killed. He had him beaten skill wise. I already listed the other time. Their styles are different that it doesn't matter.

No, maul bested him after he got him angrier. Kenobi was sloppier after antagonized. Maul was winning on his own against Kenobi. Watch the fight.

While fighting he wasn't laboring or exhausted. Maul never lost skill wise to Kenobi. He's spared his life.

I said they are both quicker and stronger than Dooku. Try understanding what my sentence means. Not ANAKIN.

Opress was stomped by Maul as well as lacks Maul's skill. You try to distort my argument throughout your post and stick to abc logic which isn't relevant to Dooku or Maul.

Maul is more powerful, younger, and uses a more aggressive style one in which Anakin used successfully to kill Dooku.

EmperorSidious2
The reason there is still a debate is because of fanboys like yourself who refuse to accept reality.

The reason it still goes on is because Lucas has not put an official answer on th table.

Darth Thor
This is quite a laughable attempt at a debate. You're just mouthing off calling me a liar and coming out with unsubstantiated claims, like Maul is faster.

Yet you've still not answered what Maul has done to prove he's on Dooku's level. Heck you've not even given any substantiation for why Maul is apparently faster laughing out loud

You have not proven Dooku is on another level. laughing out loud

I kind of have. Fighting equally against both TCW Obi-Wan and Anakin together. Stomping Kenobi 3/3 times. Fighitng off Yoda for 30 seconds without getting disarmed and TK stomped. What's Maul got that compares to that? Nothing.

That isn't stomping. Dooku is better than Kenobi but so is Maul. It is abc logic either way since their styles are all so different.

Dooku's >> Kenobi. Maul's yet to prove he's even > Kenobi. Maul's only shown he's slightly better than Kenobi. Which isn't on Dooku's level at all.

I'm using a common frame of reference who both Dooku and Maul have foguht multiple times. That's a very direct and comparable A>B logic compared to your huge circular A>B>C>A logic, comparing opponents who've not even foguht each other.

Anakin uses an aggressive style with powerful strikes similar to Maul.

And Dooku fought off both Anakin and Kenobi combined.

And you've yet to prove Maul is as strong or as powerful as Anakin when he defeated Dooku. Not to mention Dooku just fought off 2 opponents before that happened laughing out loud

You're reasoning is a fail.

The more relevant and direct A>B>C is by comparing opponents they've both fought as follows:

Maul has stomped Opress
Dooku has stomped Opress

Dooku's stomped Ventress
Maul's fought Ventress briefly with no clear result

Dooku's stomped Kenobi 3/3 times
Maul's failed to defeat Kenobi even once.

^ So as you can see, Dooku's style stomps all 3 of those above opponents just the same. Maul only stomps 1 of them.

I am referring to the phantom menace force push. It's timing, kiddo.

So Dooku's got better timing than Kenobi and Maul. Cool!

I've already shown how he moves faster in the above video, now you've proven he has better timing and skill as well thumb up

I never said Kenobi is a match for Dooku. No, he is more skilled not faster.

Well looks like together we've both proven he's both- more skilled and faster. How else did he dance around Kenobi and Anakin one time, and Ventress and Opress another time?

Can Maul do that? If he can, he's yet to prove it.

You don't possess common sense so please refrain from lying.

Continue to run from my points.

LOL I'm addressing you point by point. If there's something you think I've missed feel free to repeat it, or quote yourself. Or quoting me point for point would be the easiest way tbh.

It's funny though you're still dodging the main point-

What has Maul done to prove he's on Dooku's level?

Maul doesn't just possess power he possesses skill as well. I didn't say opress can I said maul who uses both quickness, skill, and power.

Great. So what's he done with that Skill, Quickness and Power that compares to fighting off both Anakin and Obi-Wan equally. Or dancing around both Ventress and Opress?

He was out numbered.

Who was? When? You need to quote point by point, because I don't get what you're talking about. Dooku is the one whose proven he's faster than Obi-Wan and Anakin by fighting them both off together.

Maul managed and was fine.

Managed what?

Fighting equally against Kenobi and Anakin together? Nope.

Kenobi is weaker than Maul.

And yet he's failed to defeat him 1 v 1, or even when Obi-Wan was outnumbered.

He defeated him in phantom menace and taunted him. That's what got him almost killed. He had him beaten skill wise.

LOL So now you're bragging about him beating a Padawan.

That's really not even close to Dooku's league.

I already listed the other time.

And you're wrong. Kenobi only began losing After he took time out of the fight to help Ventress. Before that he was beating Maul. Even then Maul had to induce Rage in Kenobi (in a way only Maul can because he killed his Master), to keep beating him.

Their styles are different that it doesn't matter.

Actually Dooku's style is closest to Kenobi's. The fact that he regularly beats on Kenobi, just shows how much better he is.

No, maul bested him after he got him angrier. Kenobi was sloppier after antagonized. Maul was winning on his own against Kenobi. Watch the fight.

Addressed above.

While fighting he wasn't laboring or exhausted. Maul never lost skill wise to Kenobi. He's spared his life.

Maul never lost to Kenobi, because they are both pretty equal.

I said they are both quicker and stronger than Dooku. Try understanding what my sentence means. Not ANAKIN.

Again you're just making things up, without any kind of proof or even circumstantial evidence as back up. This is getting quite embarrassing for you.

Dooku is quicker than both Kenobi and Anakin, as shown above. Kenobi is equally as fast as Maul, therefore Dooku is faster than Maul. Faster, better timing (as proven by you), more skilled, greater knowledge of the Force. More than enough to beat Maul's apparently greater strength.

Opress was stomped by Maul as well as lacks Maul's skill. You try to distort my argument throughout your post and stick to abc logic which isn't relevant to Dooku or Maul.

Addressed above.

Maul is more powerful,

LOL Based on what? He can't even take Kenobi!

younger,

Kenobi's younger as well. Doesn't help him. You're grasping for straws.

and uses a more aggressive style one in which Anakin used successfully to kill Dooku.

Anakin's style has failed plenty of times to overpower Dooku. It was Anakin's increasing raw power that defeated him (and Dooku still almost took him out in the same fight despite being outnumbered).

So you've proven nothing. Dooku's style has shown the most variety, and most consistency at stomping opponents. Maul's the one who struggles against Kenobi.

So still waiting for anything Maul has done which puts him on Dooku's level. Keep avoiding and derailing laughing out loud

Bentley
Originally posted by Bentley
Dooku manhandles Darth Maul.

quanchi112
The reason it still goes on is because Lucas has not put an official answer on th table. Yes, he has on the rots commentary.

quanchi112
This is quite a laughable attempt at a debate. You're just mouthing off calling me a liar and coming out with unsubstantiated claims, like Maul is faster.

Yet you've still not answered what Maul has done to prove he's on Dooku's level. Heck you've not even given any substantiation for why Maul is apparently faster laughing out loud

I kind of have. Fighting equally against both TCW Obi-Wan and Anakin together. Stomping Kenobi 3/3 times. Fighitng off Yoda for 30 seconds without getting disarmed and TK stomped. What's Maul got that compares to that? Nothing.

Dooku's >> Kenobi. Maul's yet to prove he's even > Kenobi. Maul's only shown he's slightly better than Kenobi. Which isn't on Dooku's level at all.

I'm using a common frame of reference who both Dooku and Maul have foguht multiple times. That's a very direct and comparable A>B logic compared to your huge circular A>B>C>A logic, comparing opponents who've not even foguht each other.

And Dooku fought off both Anakin and Kenobi combined.

And you've yet to prove Maul is as strong or as powerful as Anakin when he defeated Dooku. Not to mention Dooku just fought off 2 opponents before that happened laughing out loud

You're reasoning is a fail.

The more relevant and direct A>B>C is by comparing opponents they've both fought as follows:

Maul has stomped Opress
Dooku has stomped Opress

Dooku's stomped Ventress
Maul's fought Ventress briefly with no clear result

Dooku's stomped Kenobi 3/3 times
Maul's failed to defeat Kenobi even once.

^ So as you can see, Dooku's style stomps all 3 of those above opponents just the same. Maul only stomps 1 of them.

So Dooku's got better timing than Kenobi and Maul. Cool!

I've already shown how he moves faster in the above video, now you've proven he has better timing and skill as well thumb up

Well looks like together we've both proven he's both- more skilled and faster. How else did he dance around Kenobi and Anakin one time, and Ventress and Opress another time?

Can Maul do that? If he can, he's yet to prove it.

LOL I'm addressing you point by point. If there's something you think I've missed feel free to repeat it, or quote yourself. Or quoting me point for point would be the easiest way tbh.

It's funny though you're still dodging the main point-

What has Maul done to prove he's on Dooku's level?

Great. So what's he done with that Skill, Quickness and Power that compares to fighting off both Anakin and Obi-Wan equally. Or dancing around both Ventress and Opress?

Who was? When? You need to quote point by point, because I don't get what you're talking about. Dooku is the one whose proven he's faster than Obi-Wan and Anakin by fighting them both off together.

Managed what?

Fighting equally against Kenobi and Anakin together? Nope.

And yet he's failed to defeat him 1 v 1, or even when Obi-Wan was outnumbered.

LOL So now you're bragging about him beating a Padawan.

That's really not even close to Dooku's league.

And you're wrong. Kenobi only began losing After he took time out of the fight to help Ventress. Before that he was beating Maul. Even then Maul had to induce Rage in Kenobi (in a way only Maul can because he killed his Master), to keep beating him.

Actually Dooku's style is closest to Kenobi's. The fact that he regularly beats on Kenobi, just shows how much better he is.

Addressed above.

Maul never lost to Kenobi, because they are both pretty equal.

Again you're just making things up, without any kind of proof or even circumstantial evidence as back up. This is getting quite embarrassing for you.

Dooku is quicker than both Kenobi and Anakin, as shown above. Kenobi is equally as fast as Maul, therefore Dooku is faster than Maul. Faster, better timing (as proven by you), more skilled, greater knowledge of the Force. More than enough to beat Maul's apparently greater strength.

Addressed above.

LOL Based on what? He can't even take Kenobi!

Kenobi's younger as well. Doesn't help him. You're grasping for straws.

Anakin's style has failed plenty of times to overpower Dooku. It was Anakin's increasing raw power that defeated him (and Dooku still almost took him out in the same fight despite being outnumbered).

So you've proven nothing. Dooku's style has shown the most variety, and most consistency at stomping opponents. Maul's the one who struggles against Kenobi.

So still waiting for anything Maul has done which puts him on Dooku's level. Keep avoiding and derailing laughing out loud Watch the sequences of the films and you can plainly see Maul is faster than Dooku.

That isn't above Maul's level which is a rival to Sheev. Maul has also taken on two jedi before and skill wise came out on top. Abc logic. Dooku threatened his allies he never was a serious threat. Yodalost to Sheev as well though.

I already went over Maul's superioty and how the abc logic has nothing to with Maul and Dooku.

Anakin killed him. Once he got angry it was game over. We already went over this and you repeating yourself is pathetic.

No, he has good timing just like maul has against Kenobi. Maul isn't Kenobi.

Precise style allows this not due to superior quickness. Ventress is faster than Dooku but not more skilled with a saber.

Sheev, Windu. I have also said this multiple times.

I can't remember.

Taking on Qui and Kenobi.

He has beaten him multiple times. Fleeing from Maul isn't winning.

Maul beat him in clone wars. He killed Qui but that doesn't make Kenobi greater than a master who Maul beat.

No, he started losing after he got him angry. Quit lying.

No, it isn't as defensive as a style as kenobis.

Maul has always beaten him because he's his superior. Sheev would consider Kenobi a punk not some rival like he did to Maul.

False. We see the movements and that Dooku isn't quicker but more skilled. He can't move as fast as Ventress but he owns her due to being more skilled.

He has. Abc logic. Anakin couldn't take Kenobi but he beat Dooku. laughing out loud
You just owned yourself with that silly point. Backfire.

Youth is always an advantage.

Anakin's rage, and aggressive style won and with relative ease. Dooku gets beat by an angry Maul as well.

EmperorSidious2
Yes, he has on the rots commentary.

Apparently if not if there is still there is this debate and evidence to support Sidious throwing the fight.

quanchi112
Apparently if not if there is still there is this debate and evidence to support Sidious throwing the fight. No evidence at all just conspiracy theories. Lucas said Windu overcame him. End of story.

EmperorSidious2
No evidence at all just conspiracy theories. Lucas said Windu overcame him. End of story.

Plenty of evidence that brings this as a strong possibility. Lucas really doesn't care and his commentary hasn't really ended anything.

quanchi112
Plenty of evidence that brings this as a strong possibility. Lucas really doesn't care and his commentary hasn't really ended anything. He already closed the matter. You never made any sense with your crazy he threw the fight nonsense, fanboy.

EmperorSidious2
He already closed the matter. You never made any sense with your crazy he threw the fight nonsense, fanboy.

Again apparently not if this debate continues. You're just stupid and biased so you wouldn't understand.

quanchi112
Again apparently not if this debate continues. You're just stupid and biased so you wouldn't understand. I have evidence and Lucas.

EmperorSidious2
I have evidence and Lucas.

I have evidence, you have what you believe Lucas meant.

quanchi112
I have evidence, you have what you believe Lucas meant. No, I have evidence. You have nothing.

EmperorSidious2
No, I have evidence. You have nothing.

Coming from the guy who says that direct evidence brought to him isn't true.

Darth Thor
Watch the sequences of the films and you can plainly see Maul is faster than Dooku.

LOL Is that your argument? Matching the choreography? Going by that logic Maul is faster than Palpatine, and Mace/Palpatine are the 2 of the slowest duelists in the franchise.

Here show me Maul sword fight faster than this 0:30-0:34:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqeEjv1_eOc

And fight faster than this 1:15-1:25:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pI8IkWa3LQ

^ In that one he's clearly faster than Obi-Wan whose just as fast as Maul. Your denial doesn't change the facts.

That isn't above Maul's level which is a rival to Sheev.

LOL Clearly you missed Sheev Stomping Maul.

Maul has also taken on two jedi before and skill wise came out on top.

LOL 2 Vastly inferior Jedi.

Dooku threatened his allies he never was a serious threat.

He Stomped Kenobi and he's stomped Ventress. Something Maul has failed to do multiple times.

Yodalost to Sheev as well though.

LOL Yoda matched Sidious in Sabers and in the Force. In fact the script has him winning the Saber fight, which is why one scene Sidious has his Saber but the next scene his Saber's gone but Yoda still has his.

I already went over Maul's superioty and how the abc logic has nothing to with Maul and Dooku.

No, you've just made up things without any proof whatsoever. This whole debate you've failed to post even one video or picture or canon quote to back up any of your claims.

Anakin killed him.

Which has nothing to do with Maul. Maul's consistently failed to outright defeat Kenobi.

Once he got angry it was game over.

He was angry before then. He just got even more angry afterwards. And Dooku was getting tired after fighting almost defeating 2 Opponents simultaneously.

In any case Maul's no Anakin.

We already went over this and you repeating yourself is pathetic.

Yes and you've repeatedly failed to substantiate any of your claims.

No, he has good timing just like maul has against Kenobi. Maul isn't Kenobi.

Maul's equal to Kenobi. Dooku's >> Kenobi.

Precise style allows this not due to superior quickness.

Dooku moves faster than Obi-Wan/Anakin/Maul as shown in the above videos.

Ventress is faster than Dooku but not more skilled with a saber.

Ventress is faster than Count frigging Dooku??? HAHAHAHAHAHA

Dooku dances around Opress and Ventress together. Even when Dooku has no weapon Ventress can't hit him:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2S2bY8JY5Fk

Here Dooku while blind and drugged fights off Ventress+2 Nightsisters:

From 1:50

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmNivB-ThQY

You frankly have to be stupid after watching them to think Ventress is even as fast as Dooku, let alone faster.

Which is actually more proof Dooker is faster than Maul/Kenobi/Ventress level speed.

Sheev, Windu. I have also said this multiple times.

You're clearly getting frustrated because of how badly you're losing this debate.

Sheev completely stomped Maul, you're being silly even bringing that up.

Dooku not only lasted longer against Yoda than Maul did against Sheev, but didn't get disarmed and TK Stomped all over the place.

And what about Windu? Are you claiming Count Dooku, someone a whole league above Kenobi, Ventress and Opress can't even fight Windu? LOL Don't be desperate.

He's Older, More experienced and hence greater than Maul. And can in fact fight Windu and Kenobi together. Educate yourself:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1ieRQ-4BB4

Taking on Qui and Kenobi.

Pfft that's not even close to Dooku's league.

You want to play a numbers game? Try 3 opponents! While Blind and Drugges! LOL

THe has beaten him multiple times. Fleeing from Maul isn't winning.

LOL It was Maul who fled from Kenobi last time they fought.

Maul beat him in clone wars.

Nah. He fled form Kenobi in the last fight. Only began beating him in the first fight after Kenobi took time out to help Ventress.

He killed Qui but that doesn't make Kenobi greater than a master who Maul beat.

Obviously. But stomping Kenobi 3/3 times >> than struggling to get even an edge over Kenobi 3/3 times.

No, he started losing after he got him angry. Quit lying.

Prove it. I have the script from Lucas which says differently. Because unlike you I don't just make things up.

No, it isn't as defensive as a style as kenobis.

Oh it is almost just as defensive. It's even more energy efficient but needs to give more ground because it's mainly a one handed style of fencing.
But in Dooku's case that leaves his other hand free for Force attacks(or physical attacks), which Dooku takes full advantage of.
You can see it clearly in this fight:

From 0:14 onwards

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSO1SjHQfCA

It's also clear in his TCW fight against Obi-Wan and Anakin which I posted above.

Against Ventress & Opress though he was fighting them in a more cramped space, so couldn't give as much ground, which is why he spent more effort dodging their strikes completely.

Funny thing is to defeat Opress, Maul didn't use his normal Offensive style but used Dooku's style (giving ground against a Physically powerful offensive fighter, while deflecting his strikes to the side, and doing it One-Handed, using his free hand to strike Physically- could have also used it for a Tk attack):

@1:10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qc2SF6RuXUw

Maul has always beaten him because he's his superior. Sheev would consider Kenobi a punk not some rival like he did to Maul.

LOL Sheev would Stomp them both combined just the same. Maul wouldn't last any longer than Kenobi.

False. We see the movements and that Dooku isn't quicker but more skilled. He can't move as fast as Ventress but he owns her due to being more skilled.

LOL @ the continual desperate unsubstantiated arguments.

Addressed above anyway.

He has. Abc logic. Anakin couldn't take Kenobi but he beat Dooku. laughing out loud
You just owned yourself with that silly point. Backfire.

Dooku almost took out Anakin and Kenobi combined erm

He's clearly more skilled and faster than either of them. Anakin defeating Dooku (after help from Kenobi) is not something either Kenobi or Maul of capable of. Anakin has "Raw Power" beyond any Jedi or Sith, hence him overpowering beings more powerful than Yoda and Sidious in one episode. And he's been credited as being on Sheev/Yoda/Mace's level in Sabers.

Youth is always an advantage.

LOL

Youth doesn't hold a candle to factors such as Experience, Skill and Knowledge of The Force.

Anakin's rage, and aggressive style won and with relative ease. Dooku gets beat by an angry Maul as well.

LOL Maul is no Anakin.

You're being ridiculous saying because Dooku got beat by an offensive fighter one time, after he was outnumbered, therefore, Maul will beat him because he's also an offensive fighter.

Guess what? Wind's an offensive fighter. I guess that means Either Anakin or Maul can beat Sheev in a Saber fight right? Just because they're both "Offensive" fighters as well?!

LMAO

I've broken down your ridiculous argument point by point. And you've still completely failed to point out ANYTHING Maul has done that put's him on Dooku's level.

Instead all you're left with is "Well this one angry guy who fights Offensively eventually beat Dooku after many many attempts, therefore I'm sure My guy whose also Angry and fights Offensively, but without anywhere near the Raw Force Potential, will beat him as well"

You've been owned.

quanchi112
Coming from the guy who says that direct evidence brought to him isn't true. Your theoris aren't evidence but my facts are.

quanchi112
LOL Is that your argument? Matching the choreography? Going by that logic Maul is faster than Palpatine, and Mace/Palpatine are the 2 of the slowest duelists in the franchise.

Here show me Maul sword fight faster than this 0:30-0:34:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqeEjv1_eOc

And fight faster than this 1:15-1:25:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pI8IkWa3LQ

^ In that one he's clearly faster than Obi-Wan whose just as fast as Maul. Your denial doesn't change the facts.

LOL Clearly you missed Sheev Stomping Maul.

LOL 2 Vastly inferior Jedi.

He Stomped Kenobi and he's stomped Ventress. Something Maul has failed to do multiple times.

LOL Yoda matched Sidious in Sabers and in the Force. In fact the script has him winning the Saber fight, which is why one scene Sidious has his Saber but the next scene his Saber's gone but Yoda still has his.

No, you've just made up things without any proof whatsoever. This whole debate you've failed to post even one video or picture or canon quote to back up any of your claims.

Which has nothing to do with Maul. Maul's consistently failed to outright defeat Kenobi.

He was angry before then. He just got even more angry afterwards. And Dooku was getting tired after fighting almost defeating 2 Opponents simultaneously.

In any case Maul's no Anakin.

Yes and you've repeatedly failed to substantiate any of your claims.

Maul's equal to Kenobi. Dooku's >> Kenobi.

Dooku moves faster than Obi-Wan/Anakin/Maul as shown in the above videos.

Ventress is faster than Count frigging Dooku??? HAHAHAHAHAHA

Dooku dances around Opress and Ventress together. Even when Dooku has no weapon Ventress can't hit him:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2S2bY8JY5Fk

Here Dooku while blind and drugged fights off Ventress+2 Nightsisters:

From 1:50

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmNivB-ThQY

You frankly have to be stupid after watching them to think Ventress is even as fast as Dooku, let alone faster.

Which is actually more proof Dooker is faster than Maul/Kenobi/Ventress level speed.

You're clearly getting frustrated because of how badly you're losing this debate.

Sheev completely stomped Maul, you're being silly even bringing that up.

Dooku not only lasted longer against Yoda than Maul did against Sheev, but didn't get disarmed and TK Stomped all over the place.

And what about Windu? Are you claiming Count Dooku, someone a whole league above Kenobi, Ventress and Opress can't even fight Windu? LOL Don't be desperate.

He's Older, More experienced and hence greater than Maul. And can in fact fight Windu and Kenobi together. Educate yourself:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1ieRQ-4BB4

Pfft that's not even close to Dooku's league.

You want to play a numbers game? Try 3 opponents! While Blind and Drugges! LOL

LOL It was Maul who fled from Kenobi last time they fought.

Nah. He fled form Kenobi in the last fight. Only began beating him in the first fight after Kenobi took time out to help Ventress.

Obviously. But stomping Kenobi 3/3 times >> than struggling to get even an edge over Kenobi 3/3 times.

Prove it. I have the script from Lucas which says differently. Because unlike you I don't just make things up.

Oh it is almost just as defensive. It's even more energy efficient but needs to give more ground because it's mainly a one handed style of fencing.
But in Dooku's case that leaves his other hand free for Force attacks(or physical attacks), which Dooku takes full advantage of.
You can see it clearly in this fight:

From 0:14 onwards

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSO1SjHQfCA

It's also clear in his TCW fight against Obi-Wan and Anakin which I posted above.

Against Ventress & Opress though he was fighting them in a more cramped space, so couldn't give as much ground, which is why he spent more effort dodging their strikes completely.

Funny thing is to defeat Opress, Maul didn't use his normal Offensive style but used Dooku's style (giving ground against a Physically powerful offensive fighter, while deflecting his strikes to the side, and doing it One-Handed, using his free hand to strike Physically- could have also used it for a Tk attack):

@1:10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qc2SF6RuXUw

LOL Sheev would Stomp them both combined just the same. Maul wouldn't last any longer than Kenobi.

LOL @ the continual desperate unsubstantiated arguments.

Addressed above anyway.

Dooku almost took out Anakin and Kenobi combined erm

He's clearly more skilled and faster than either of them. Anakin defeating Dooku (after help from Kenobi) is not something either Kenobi or Maul of capable of. Anakin has "Raw Power" beyond any Jedi or Sith, hence him overpowering beings more powerful than Yoda and Sidious in one episode. And he's been credited as being on Sheev/Yoda/Mace's level in Sabers.

LOL

Youth doesn't hold a candle to factors such as Experience, Skill and Knowledge of The Force.

LOL Maul is no Anakin.

You're being ridiculous saying because Dooku got beat by an offensive fighter one time, after he was outnumbered, therefore, Maul will beat him because he's also an offensive fighter.

Guess what? Wind's an offensive fighter. I guess that means Either Anakin or Maul can beat Sheev in a Saber fight right? Just because they're both "Offensive" fighters as well?!

LMAO

I've broken down your ridiculous argument point by point. And you've still completely failed to point out ANYTHING Maul has done that put's him on Dooku's level.

Instead all you're left with is "Well this one angry guy who fights Offensively eventually beat Dooku after many many attempts, therefore I'm sure My guy whose also Angry and fights Offensively, but without anywhere near the Raw Force Potential, will beat him as well"

You've been owned. maul does move around quicker than Sheev but he isn't as skilled or as powerful.

What is this supposed to be ? This is just an exaggerated clip which is ridiculous.

Kenobi isn't as fast as Maul. Maul has always been greater than Kenobi and here we are once again at your ridiculous Abc logic land.

Sheev won but he didn't stomp. A stomp is Anakin killing Dooku in record time.,

Based on ? Qui is no joke so do not disrespect him anymore.

Anakin lost to Kenobi skill wise and Maul has never been defeated skill wise so there goes your flimsy theory. Anakin killed Dooku.

Yoda was temp ko'd and fled. He lost. So what ? Sheev had the higher ground and prevailed. Shame on Yoda.

Irony.

Dooku beating Kenobi has nothing to do with Maul you hypocrite.

No, after Dooku fanned the flames Anakin ended it quickly. At no point was Dooku fatigued. He fought over two opponents before and the majority of the fight was one on one. You're a fanboy.

Irony x2.

No, and that's abc logic. Kenobi beat Anakin who beat Dooku, idiot.

No, your exaggerations aren't proof.

Due to superior skill not speed. Dooku doesn't waste movement and is superbly precise.

Yes, and he defeated inferior opponents is who cares.

Ventress is faster but not as powerful or as skilled hence why she loses.

Sheev prevailed but he never stomped. Sheev ko'd Yoda much faster than he beat Maul so irony. Sheev beat Yoda.

Why because you say so. Vastly inferior opponents to Obi and Qui. laughing out loud

False. Maul spared his life to make him see his ex killed.

Your ignorance knows no bounds. Become familiar with the source material.

Abc logic and absurd. Obi beat Anakin. laughing out loud

Listen to their words. You said Lucas doesn't count in another thread, hypocrite.

Maul stomped oppress all the same. He did it with relative ease thus showing he is versatile.

Kenobi isn't a rival and is Maul's inferior. You're an idiot.

He didn't. Anakin killed him, coulda, woulda, shoulda.

Youth, power, and skill were in Anakin's favor. It beat Dooku.

Maul is greater than Anakin in a duel.

You just continue to repost silly abc logic and dance away from the Kenobi comparison since Anakin lost to him but killed Dooku. Sit back in the corner with your bib on because you've been schooled.

EmperorSidious2
Your theoris aren't evidence but my facts are.

Theories are backed by evidence.

EmperorSidious2
So now Quan is saying Maul is faster than Sidious. All debates end. Quan has reached a level of stupidity that non can match.

quanchi112
Theories are backed by evidence. No, just conspiracy theoris which prove nothing.

quanchi112
So now Quan is saying Maul is faster than Sidious. All debates end. Quan has reached a level of stupidity that non can match. He is quicker moving but not as skilled with a light saber.

Darth Thor
I'm taking this debate (if you can call it that) to the Maul vs Dooku thread.

quanchi112
I'm taking this debate (if you can call it that) to the Maul vs Dooku thread. Whatever you say, bucko.

Imperial Knight
I think Luke would be able to take out Opress due to Luke's more sophisticated style and due to the fact that Luke is a more intelligent fighter. I also think that Luke would be able to overwhelm Ventress in a similar way to Anakin did on Yavin 4 and as for Maul I think the fight would be fairly even but due to Maul's arrogance Luke would be able to find a weakness in his technique and exploit it. However I don't believe Luke would be able to beat Dooku and while I think Luke may be able to go on the offensive initially I think Dooku will be able to out fence him with his more sophisticated style and hack him to pieces!

quanchi112
Originally posted by Imperial Knight
I think Luke would be able to take out Opress due to Luke's more sophisticated style and due to the fact that Luke is a more intelligent fighter. I also think that Luke would be able to overwhelm Ventress in a similar way to Anakin did on Yavin 4 and as for Maul I think the fight would be fairly even but due to Maul's arrogance Luke would be able to find a weakness in his technique and exploit it. However I don't believe Luke would be able to beat Dooku and while I think Luke may be able to go on the offensive initially I think Dooku will be able to out fence him with his more sophisticated style and hack him to pieces! Luke would lose to Maul every single time. Dooku was also arrogant right before Anakin killed him by taunting him into anger.

Darth Thor
Luke would lose to Maul every single time. Dooku was also arrogant right before Anakin killed him by taunting him into anger.

It wasn't arrogance, he was trying to turn him to the dark side as per Sidious's orders.

quanchi112
It wasn't arrogance, he was trying to turn him to the dark side as per Sidious's orders. It was arrogance and guess what Dooku died because of it. Nothing in the film suggests this.

EmperorSidious2
Really it wasn't arrogance. He hasn't just tried dun moch on Anakin a lot, so why out of no where do it now? Lucas has already stated this was a test by Sidious, so it's very much entirely possible Sidious too Dooku to do that.

Darth Thor
It was arrogance and guess what Dooku died because of it. Nothing in the film suggests this.

Try listening to the audio commentary by Lucas. Dooku was told they're testing Anakin to see if he's a potential dark sider.

You don't have my Knowledge of SW so don't argue.

quanchi112
Really it wasn't arrogance. He hasn't just tried dun moch on Anakin a lot, so why out of no where do it now? Lucas has already stated this was a test by Sidious, so it's very much entirely possible Sidious too Dooku to do that. It was still arrogance because in a lightsaber duel when you lose you can die. He erred greatly.

quanchi112
Try listening to the audio commentary by Lucas. Dooku was told they're testing Anakin to see if he's a potential dark sider.

You don't have my Knowledge of SW so don't argue. So Dooku was too trusting so that's perfect. He's both stupid and arrogant to presume Anakin wouldn't kill him. Dooku tires easily, is too trusting of his master, and is arrogant. What a buffoon.

EmperorSidious2
It was still arrogance because in a lightsaber duel when you lose you can die. He erred greatly.

So just because he lost doesn't mean he was arrogant. Real arrogance was when you boyfriend maul freakin stared at Kenobi instead of killing him and then getting bisected. laughing out loud

quanchi112
So just because he lost doesn't mean he was arrogant. Real arrogance was when you boyfriend maul freakin stared at Kenobi instead of killing him and then getting bisected. laughing out loud He was arrogant and paid for it with his life. Maul didn't die though. Dooku died. Poor thing. Maul is greater than Dooku the known yes man for Sheev. Weak.

EmperorSidious2
He was arrogant and paid for it with his life. Maul didn't die though. Dooku died. Poor thing. Maul is greater than Dooku the known yes man for Sheev. Weak.

Again wasn't arrogance. Anakin was just better. Maul got lucky. Still where's your proof that Maul is better? What is your proof? Him being younger, while an advantage, doesn't compare to force power, and dueling advantage which Dooku also has the edge in.

quanchi112
Again wasn't arrogance. Anakin was just better. Maul got lucky. Still where's your proof that Maul is better? What is your proof? Him being younger, while an advantage, doesn't compare to force power, and dueling advantage which Dooku also has the edge in. Yes, it was. It was arrogance because he angered him and he knew what rages leads to and didn't contemplate death. It cost him his life. he's a dead fool.

His strikes are more powerful just like Anakin was more powerful despite at the time Dooku being more force knowledgeable.

EmperorSidious2
Yes, it was. It was arrogance because he angered him and he knew what rages leads to and didn't contemplate death. It cost him his life. he's a dead fool.

His strikes are more powerful just like Anakin was more powerful despite at the time Dooku being more force knowledgeable.

Not arrogance. That's a Sith thing. It's called Dun Moch. It's supposed to throw the opponent off balance as seen by Darth Maul vs Obi Wan for their first rematch.

Maul isn't Anakin. Dooku has shown to take Anakins Strikes.

https://youtu.be/eYT3ctPuVRw 1:07-1:12 he takes the combined might of Obi and Ani. And again at 1:23-1:27 takes Anakin head on with no problem 1:33-1:36, 1:44-1:45 even makes Anakin's hilt fly black, 2:04-2:08 takes Anakins attacks. 2:08-2:21 survives the blade lock for that long agaisnt a more physically stronger opponent. 2:22-2:29 able to tank those furious blows and even smile about it. In the end Anakin beat Dooku though a more finess move, but he still survived all of that. If you need more examples just ask.

quanchi112
Not arrogance. That's a Sith thing. It's called Dun Moch. It's supposed to throw the opponent off balance as seen by Darth Maul vs Obi Wan for their first rematch.

Maul isn't Anakin. Dooku has shown to take Anakins Strikes.

https://youtu.be/eYT3ctPuVRw 1:07-1:12 he takes the combined might of Obi and Ani. And again at 1:23-1:27 takes Anakin head on with no problem 1:33-1:36, 1:44-1:45 even makes Anakin's hilt fly black, 2:04-2:08 takes Anakins attacks. 2:08-2:21 survives the blade lock for that long agaisnt a more physically stronger opponent. 2:22-2:29 able to tank those furious blows and even smile about it. In the end Anakin beat Dooku though a more finess move, but he still survived all of that. If you need more examples just ask. So you believe he just erred. Mhahahhaaha. You believe he just ****ed up.

Anakin powered through him with stronger attacks. It was glorious. Dooku died like a true chump with an astonished look on his face. What a loser.

EmperorSidious2
So you believe he just erred. Mhahahhaaha. You believe he just ****ed up.

Anakin powered through him with stronger attacks. It was glorious. Dooku died like a true chump with an astonished look on his face. What a loser.

It's called backfiring.

No he didn't. Did you even look at the video, and the time stamp?

quanchi112
It's called backfiring.

No he didn't. Did you even look at the video, and the time stamp? So you agree he ****ed up.

Yes, I did.

EmperorSidious2
So you agree he ****ed up.

Yes, I did.

It backfired is all I have to say.

So you agree Dooku did take a lot of those attacks before going down.

quanchi112
It backfired is all I have to say.

So you agree Dooku did take a lot of those attacks before going down. Backfired means ****ed up so you're too cowardly to even say so.

Dooku went down quickly and easily. Weak.

EmperorSidious2
Backfired means ****ed up so you're too cowardly to even say so.

Dooku went down quickly and easily. Weak.

No I'm using the politically correct term.

He went down after a hard fought battle. He also lasted longer agaisnt Yoda who is equal to Sidious than maul did agaisnt Sidious.

quanchi112
No I'm using the politically correct term.

He went down after a hard fought battle. He also lasted longer agaisnt Yoda who is equal to Sidious than maul did agaisnt Sidious. You are a sissy.

Abc logic fail. Sidious beat Yoda. laughing out loud

EmperorSidious2
You are a sissy.

Abc logic fail. Sidious beat Yoda. laughing out loud

For using politically correct terms.

No your Brain just doesn't function. Yoda=Sidious confirmed.

quanchi112
For using politically correct terms.

No your Brian just doesn't function. Yoda=Sidious confirmed. For being afraid to use other words.

Brian, huh ? You're an idiot.

Sidious won. Yoda failed. Quit denying facts in place of your bias. laughing out loud

EmperorSidious2
For being afraid to use other words.

Brian, huh ? You're an idiot.

Sidious won. Yoda failed. Quit denying facts in place of your bias. laughing out loud

I'm not I just choose to use the politically correct term.

Not due to skill which is what matters here. I like Sidious more so how am I being biased? I'm giving props to Yoda?

quanchi112
I'm not I just choose to use the politically correct term.

Not due to skill which is what matters here. I like Sidious more so how am I being biased? I'm giving props to Yoda? Sissy.

Facts matter. Sidious won due to skill. Yoda was always on the lower ground.

EmperorSidious2
Sissy.

Facts matter. Sidious won due to skill. Yoda was always on the lower ground.

According to you.

Prove he won by skill.

quanchi112
According to you.

Prove he won by skill. I argue based off facts you don't.

He took the higher ground because his skilled allowed him to. Yoda failed.

EmperorSidious2
I argue based off facts you don't.

He took the higher ground because his skilled allowed him to. Yoda failed.

Oh no you don't.

No he just got the right stuff at the right time. So you can't prove either won by skill good to know.

quanchi112
Oh no you don't.

No he just got the right stuff at the right time. So you can't prove either won by skill good to know. Yes,mi do but you don't.

He chose the higher ground and Yoda failed because he was in aware post ion due to trying to gain equal ground. You're an idiot.

EmperorSidious2
Yes,mi do but you don't.

He chose the higher ground and Yoda failed because he was in aware post ion due to trying to gain equal ground. You're an idiot.

No you don't.

Mi do? Ok dumbass.

No I'm just smart beciase I read the ROTS script which actually tells why Yoda didn't get the high ground.

quanchi112
No you don't.

Mi do? Ok dumbass.

No I'm just smart beciase I read the ROTS script which actually tells why Yoda didn't get the high ground. Yes, I do.

Irony.

Because he's an idiot and he lost. Sheev won. Sheev already ko'd him earlier on. laughing out loud

EmperorSidious2
Yes, I do.

Irony.

Because he's an idiot and he lost. Sheev won. Sheev already ko'd him earlier on. laughing out loud

No you don't.

No he was distracted by torrents of lightning so Sidious got to another pod, and Yoda couldn't. Yoda=Sidious confirmed.

quanchi112
No you don't.

No he was distracted by torrents of lightning so Sidious got to another pod, and Yoda couldn't. Yoda=Sidious confirmed. Yes, I do.

So Sidious used his skill and abilities to gain the higher ground aka skill. Thanks for proving me right by reading the script and confirming my comprehension.

EmperorSidious2
Yes, I do.

So Sidious used his skill and abilities to gain the higher ground aka skill. Thanks for proving me right by reading the script and confirming my comprehension.

Nyet.

You understand Yoda blocked that right. Gaining high ground is a tactical thing.

quanchi112
Nyet.

You understand Yoda blocked that right. Gaining high ground is a tactical thing. speak English, mutant.

Nah, he went tumbling off. He used his skills to gain the higher ground. Not everyone gain gain higher ground in that manner aka skill, hillbilly.

EmperorSidious2
speak English, mutant.

Nah, he went tumbling off. He used his skills to gain the higher ground. Not everyone gain gain higher ground in that manner aka skill, hillbilly.

Nyet is Ukrainian I believe. So again I say Nyet, because I want to. laughing out loud

Again skill to jump.

quanchi112
Nyet is Ukrainian I believe. So again I say Nyet, because I want to. laughing out loud

Again skill to jump. So you aren't even sure, mutant.

No, he used his skill to cleave Anakin. Kanan couldn't pull that off, dummy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.