Anakin Skywalker vs Darth Sidious

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kurk
Sidious is holding Anakin prisoner on the Death Star. In the throne room, Sidious smashes R2-D2 in front of him. Sidious then proceeds to torture and kill Ahsoka with lightning as well. Next he slowly force chokes and stabs Padme Amidala through the chest. Finally, Anakin watches as Sidious flings Obi-wan Kenobi around the room with the force until he slowly dies from his injuries. Anakin somehow acquires his lightsaber, frees himself, and attacks Sidious.

I'd say raging Anakin ragdolls and stomps an unaware Sidious
wink

Emperordmb
For some reason this made me laugh a lot more than it should have. IDK, something about the premise amuses me. I'd love to see that whole sequence animated.

Sinious
Still Sidious.

carthage
Could he honestly beat a fully enraged and bloodlusted Anakin though? Anakin was holding back against Dooku and crushed him when he exerted himself, a pissed off Anakin who watched all of his friends die would give him a momentous rage boost.

quanchi112
Sheev wins.

Hero of Python
Anakin catches the old man off guard and strikes him down.

EmperorSidious2
Sidious

Stigma
Anakn wins.

Sinious
Originally posted by carthage
Could he honestly beat a fully enraged and bloodlusted Anakin though? Anakin was holding back against Dooku and crushed him when he exerted himself, a pissed off Anakin who watched all of his friends die would give him a momentous rage boost.

Yes he can. I'm willing to think that Anakin has a chance too though mostly cause he is attacking an "unaware Sidious".

quanchi112
Originally posted by Hero of Python
Anakin catches the old man off guard and strikes him down. Just like he caught Kenobi off guard in rots. On no wait he didn't. Sheev wrecks him.

NTJack0
Sidious spanks him, Anakin, especially stupidly mad, isn't touching him.

Emperordmb
I had similar thoughts. Anakin in a blind rage is not going to be thinking, and Sidious seems like the perfect guy to exploit that.

WildBantha88
Anakin attacks suddenly and without Sidious noticing

TheNuisanceBird
I think there's a chance Anakin taps into his full potential and goes ham.

Emperordmb
Evidently he was far from tapping into his full potential when Ahsoka got killed. I don't think he's going full potential on blind rage.

TheNuisanceBird
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Evidently he was far from tapping into his full potential when Ahsoka got killed. I don't think he's going full potential on blind rage.

Maybe. Although Luke used dark rage to give himself a rage amp. While some may say it was a blind rage, I don't think someone randomly swinging a lightsaber around would defeat Vader even though he was holding back.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.