Big Brother!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hayden's minx
Oh man Big Brother 3 is on tonight I don't know abot you guys but I hate it mad it a big pile of knob-cheese and a waste of TV licencing. I certainly won't be watching. laughing out loud ha ha in your face you big money making tv tycoons! you don't fool me with your franchise! laughing out loud

Mujaffa
the Swedish one was suppose to have been good this year....it's a shame that i missed that...damn channels..never work....a lot of Hanky Spankybig grin

hayden's minx
well I've heard anything on swedish tv is a little dirty - no offence meant to any swedish people. I know that some stuff on austrian/german tv is sehr rude whilst watching on holiday earlier this year.

Member.
big brother is getting boring.

GordonSkywalker
Never liked it much anyway.

Catch 22
Isn't this Big Brother 4???

Have to admit to being a bit of a BB in the past, but normally don't get into it until about week 2 or 3. This year I'm gonna watch it from the start.

Certainly a few hotties for the guys and studdies for the ladies this year....

Bad Boy
Nob-cheese???

Minxy, that is like one of the greatest words ever!!!

Catch 22
*sigh*

Dexx
oh..we have this too...and don't mind me saying ...it's the biggest shit one could come up with as a TV show. It seems to skyrocket the ratings though....wich makes me think about the public

Member.
well the majority of the public likes seeing things.

Captain REX
I need some things explained here...

1) What the hell is knob cheese?

2) What is wrong with Swedish telies being dirty? big grin

3) What the hell is Big Bro about?

I believe LanceWindu did something with Big Brother for our forum. I had to sing "God Save the Queen." big grin

Bespin Bart
What, do the Swedish TVs have dirt on them? I'll hire a cleaning waffle...

Oh Yerssot! Wanna take the job? big grin

yerssot
then don't watch it

hayden's minx
I don't. Just making a thread with opions on, it is a disscussion and here it is.

yerssot
just pointing it out

GordonSkywalker
Is this another reality based show? Things have really gone bad if this is the best entertainment has to offer us hard-working dudes.

Bespin Bart
God, I hate reality shows. They need more shows with action or suspense, like Law & Order or something.

Besides, mostly I watch cartoons and movies because there is nothing good on. sad

GordonSkywalker
Same here except I also like sitcoms.

Bespin Bart
Brady Bunch? stick out tongue

GordonSkywalker
Heck no, I watch Home Improvement.

jimbo3
I don't watch Big Brother. But It's still annoying because lots of people do watch it and like to talk about it.

Bespin Bart
True.

GordonSkywalker
I hate reality based drama. It all started with The Real World in 1992 and is self-perpetuating.

yerssot
oh, the people who talk about it overhere are mostly the bimbo's of our class

Captain REX
Talk about reality television you mean?

yerssot
big brother

hayden's minx
OH well lets just leave it at anyone with half a brain cell shall not be watching.

yerssot
you can split those up?

GordonSkywalker
I don't watch any programs like this anyway.

Dexx
it is SUCH a waste of time.
and to tell you the truth..the chicks really suck..and i was hoping for some action but they're hideous big grinstick out tongue

Raz
Saw the opening launch and it looked quite good. They've got them nominating in the first couple of hours after seeing each other.

hayden's minx
From what I've read in the paper today, looks like they're all animals. Damage everywhere; producers aren't doing another after now apparently.

Raz
Don't believe all you read in the papers wink
According to the BBC, Channel 4 had their highest viewers on the first show, so I very much doubt they are thinking of cancelling. More likely planning the next one already!
(http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/tv_and_radio/2936914.stm)

GordonSkywalker
{Somehow this does not come as any real suprise to me.}

Catch 22
Yeah, Big Brother was the first one to hit mainstream TV I think. Though by no menas the first ever.

GordonSkywalker
The Real World was the first ever such show when it aired on MTV in 1992. There have been several versions with Road Rules that has spawned the more mainstream series like Big Brother and so on.

Captain REX
I can stand The Real World a little. I watch it with my older cousins when they visit.

GordonSkywalker
There have been several versions of it during the last eleven years and signalled the beginning of the end for true music television.

hayden's minx
I hated the real world when it came to the UK. I watched road rules on MTV about 3 times i could stand it. I can't stand shows like Pop Idol though - I hate the ways its done and the fact that they do it.

Captain REX
Oh yes, I've seen Road Rules too. That was okay aswell.

mechmoggy
Won't be watching it, I have a life.

*Sits around doing nothing*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.