Israeli spy to be released

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial
Jonathan Pollard is set to be released.

He should stay in jail.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/u-s-preparing-to-release-convicted-israeli-spy-jonathan-pollard-officials-say-1437766957

Omega Vision
I don't know why we're always so forgiving of Israel spying on us.

Time-Immemorial
Ask Obama, he's releasing him...bad move.

Omega Vision
It's not just Obama, it's our entire government that's always willing to cut Israel slack even when it acts like an ungrateful child.

If I were Obama, I'd just accept that he's not going to salvage his relationship with Netanyahu and Israel and that things won't get better until one or both of them are gone. (Most likely both of them)

Surtur
Originally posted by Omega Vision
I don't know why we're always so forgiving of Israel spying on us.

Maybe it is because we are probably spying on them...plus most of the civilized world.

But anyways I could understand releasing him if..did Israel promise to put this dude in jail or punish him? Surely we wouldn't release him so he can skip home la la la consequence free?

Time-Immemorial
Oh he won't be facing consequences. This is a homecoming, Israel has been demanding his release for years.

Surtur
So wait..did we not just help out Israel with our whole deal with Iran? Since if they got nukes wouldn't Israel of been their number 1 draft pick for a nuclear "testing" site?

Surtur
On the bright side no "Spy Sanctuary" cities have cropped up..yet. After all, dude was just trying to make a better life for his family and/or country.

Time-Immemorial
I really don't know why Obama is letting this maniac go. He did so much damage to our military intillegence. What favor do we have to do Israel at this point.

psmith81992
We have spied on Israel as often as they spied on us. Whats the issue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.