Zannah vs. Krayt Reborn (Force only)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stigma
Setting: Kashyyyk forests

No amp/prep time.

Who wins?

* It's a Force only fight

carthage
Krayt stomps effortlessly

Stigma
What about Zannah's TP? I've seen claims she can mindfvck instantly?

carthage
Krayt resisted Wyyrlok's illusions, Zannah has no response to his TP, drain, or vastly superior telekinesis. He outclasses her and Bane as a force user.

ILS
She can only mindf*ck Sidious tiers and above not Krayt

Stigma
Originally posted by ILS
She can only mindf*ck Sidious tiers and above not Krayt
Got it thumb up

WildBantha88
Zannah can instantly mind**** but she gets trolled to no end by her jaters so making serious Zannah threads are pointless. Just enjoy the character by yourself and let the trolls be still

carthage
Originally posted by WildBantha88
Zannah can instantly mind**** but she gets trolled to no end by her jaters so making serious Zannah threads are pointless. Just enjoy the character by yourself and let the trolls be still

He resisted Wyyrloks illusions lol. What resistance does Zannah have to his TP or drain?

Stigma
Stop trolling Bantha, honestly. erm

So... can Zannah instantly mind**** Krayt? Can her TP win this fight for her?

Aurbere
Well, if the question is whether or not Krayt can resist Zannah's illusions, I suppose it depends on Zannah's abilities as they are compared to Wyyrlok's.

Outside of that, I don't recall much for Zannah that even comes close to Krayt's powers.

SunRazer
Krayt wins.

WildBantha88
Originally posted by carthage
He resisted Wyyrloks illusions lol. What resistance does Zannah have to his TP or drain? he resisted only with great strain and Zannah possess better illusions than Wyyrlok sooo

Stigma
he resisted only with great strain and Zannah possess better illusions than Wyyrlok sooo sooo?

WildBantha88
So Zannah stands a good chance at driving Krayt insane

Stigma
Is it a desicive factor in the battle, as in, do you think she wins?

carthage
he resisted only with great strain and Zannah possess better illusions than Wyyrlok sooo

Better than what? He can resist them and then kill her with his vastly superior force abilities. It's not hard to follow bro, his experience with Wyyrlok would make her only notable force ability worthless

WildBantha88
There is little to suggest that he can resist. Wyyrlok III illusions are not as potent or as powerful as Zannahs and Krayt barely overcame Wyyrlok illusions. Zannah also has Tk on par if not superior to Krayt.

SunRazer
Zannah hasn't shown Illusions surpassing Wyyrlok's, lol.

Unbowed
There is little to suggest that he can resist. Wyyrlok III illusions are not as potent or as powerful as Zannahs and Krayt barely overcame Wyyrlok illusions. Zannah also has Tk on par if not superior to Krayt.
Krayt didn't "barely overcome" Wyyrlok's illusions, he had no trouble with them. He only made Wyyrlok believe his illusion worked so he could surprise him. It's clearly stated in the chapter.

There is no way Zannah can mind**** Krayt. Krayt is possibly the most mentally strong character in the entire mythos. Traumatic childhood experiences, lived through the horrors of the Clone Wars and Order 66, being humiliated by Kenobi, Vong captivity, torture, experiments, the Embrace of Pain, recovering from the hurting Abeloth put on him faster than Luke, being constantly consumed by Vong parasites, being alive after suffering Karness Muur's Force lightning and a lightsaber through the torso, coming back from the dead.

His entire life is a litany of pain and suffering, and he overcame it all and became stronger each time. There's just no way Zannah or anyone else can break him mentally.

edit: oh, and didn't Wyyrlok defeat Andeddu in a duel of illusions, and it was even stated specifically that illusions were Andeddu's strong point? What ancient Sith Lord did Zannah defeat?

Sinious
Not that I think she wins but those terrors Krayt has been through are perfect traumas for Zannah to exploit so you're argument actually helps Zannah's case.

Originally posted by Unbowed
Krayt is possibly the most mentally strong character in the entire mythos.

He isn't even in the same level with top tier Sith/Jedi in mental/TP department.

ILS
They were perfect traumas for Wyyrlok to exploit too, even more so given how well he knows Krayt.

Sinious
He was trying to prove that Krayt wouldn't be mindraped because he had a lot of traumas so I just pointed out the obvious self-conflicting statement in his post since traumas are the fuel of Zannah's sorcery. I don't think her sorcery is good enough to turn the tide of this fight though.

ILS
Sounds fair to me, sinuses.

carthage
Only I can call him sinus you son of a *****

Sinious
Originally posted by carthage
Only I can call him sinus you son of a *****

thumb up

This uncivilized scum has no respect for anything.

EmperorSidious2
Krayt

AncientPower
Krayt 8/10, for once Zannah's TP has been readily and factually argued.

Unbowed
Originally posted by Sinious
He was trying to prove that Krayt wouldn't be mindraped because he had a lot of traumas so I just pointed out the obvious self-conflicting statement in his post since traumas are the fuel of Zannah's sorcery. I don't think her sorcery is good enough to turn the tide of this fight though.
Everyone has traumas, but Krayt has overcome his own. That was the point. They can no longer hurt him.

He isn't even in the same level with top tier Sith/Jedi in mental/TP department. Do tell.

Sinious
Originally posted by Unbowed
Everyone has traumas, but Krayt has overcome his own. That was the point. They can no longer hurt him.
Fair enough. The likes of Sidious and Vitiate greatly exceed Krayt.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.