Darth Vindican and Malgus vs Qui gon and Obi wan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

EmperorSidious2
This is Darth Vindican and Malgus when they fough Kao Cen Darach. This Obi wan as of TCW.

Round 1. Sabers

Round 2. Force

Round 3. All out

carthage
Vindican is the weak link.

The Jedi win

SunRazer
Yeah, team 2. The Sith win Force, though.

AncientPower
*Lord Vindican, he never achieved Darth status.

This is essentially a question of whether Veradun can kill Qui Gon Jinn by the time Vindican falls, which is debatable.

carthage
I don't think he's Jinn's level at this point, Jinn being one of the most celebrated masters of the Jedi order/one of its most skilled Swordsmen and having held his own against Maul are better feats of skill than this very early version ofMalgus

I'd say that he got around Jinn's level around the Hope trailer though.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by carthage
I don't think he's Jinn's level at this point, Jinn being one of the most celebrated masters of the Jedi order/one of its most skilled Swordsmen and having held his own against Maul are better feats of skill than this very early version ofMalgus

I'd say that he got around Jinn's level around the Hope trailer though. thumb up

AncientPower
Originally posted by carthage

I'd say that he got around Jinn's level around the Hope trailer though.

Not sure about that:

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.